Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's sweaty, red face nodded vigorously, and Trisha knew she had said the right thing.

"Oooh, yeah...you wanna cum on my face, huh? You wanna shoot your hot load all over my pretty little face?"

"Fuck...yeah! Fuck!"

Trisha clenched her pussy, milking his cock, enjoying every single pound, relishing the feeling of his balls pressing against her crotch as he plunged his entire manhood inside her swollen twat. Her body was hungry once more, eager again for cum...she was almost tingling with anticipation.

"Yeah! Oooh, God that feels good! Cum, baby! Cum all over my face!" She was shouting now, encouraging him, crying out for his seed.

"Ohh...oh God..." His dick was throbbing now; she could feel it twitching and sliding inside her tender cunt, pounding wildly in and out of her.Ohhh...yes... he's so close!

"Yeah! Fuck yeah! Cum on me! Spray all over my little slut face!"

"Agghh...Ahhhh!!!" The manager pulled his dick out of Trisha's pussy and raced around to her front. He pushed George aside, completely ignoring his employee's protest as he fell on the ground. Trisha grinned up at him as he frantically jacked off his stiff tool with one hand, his face animalistic, his chest heaving with the effort. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, her eyes glittering up at him, ready and waiting.

"FUUUCK!!!"

A hot stream of cum shot out of his cock, glazing her lips and dribbling onto her tongue and her chin. She reached up and took his cock in her hand, jacking him off, aiming his load across her face. She felt a second stream, even stronger then the first, splattering across her forehead and into her hair. She giggled as more came, a third line of warm, thick cum across her nose.Wow...his load is huge!The manager did his best to aim for her mouth, and managed to shoot a stream right across her extended tongue, but most of it missed, splattering her cheeks and her lips, her chin and her nose. Trisha flinched as a couple of stray drops even flew into her open eyes. Finally, his climax stopped, and the manager stumbled as he stepped backwards, taking in the beautiful sight – a teenage girl on her hands and knees, her shirt bunched around her shoulders, her shorts yanked to her ankles, her face coated and dripping with his cum and her hand still stroking his half-hard dick. Trisha gently wiped off the head of his dick with her fingers, making sure to catch all of the cum, then raised it to her lips and sucked, feeling the hot, tangy liquid across her tongue, savoring the texture of it in her mouth before she swallowed. Like a cat, she cleaned herself off, gently running her hand across her nose, her cheeks and her chin, her forehead, her eyelids. She stopped to lick her hands clean and gulp the gooey stuff down, feeling every bit of his juice sliding down her throat. When she was satisfied, Trisha licked her lips and swallowed one last time, then grinned at the two supermarket employees.

The manager had sunk to his knees as well, sitting next to George, panting, still trying to recover. She giggled at their exhaustion. They were probably completely different – one of them a boss, an older, more experienced man, the other just a kid, probably in high school like her. And yet right now, they were the same, sitting and breathing hard, tired out by fucking the same slut. Trisha stood up and looked at herself in the bathroom's greasy mirror.Yes...I'm a slut!She happily admired the sight in the mirror: an eighteen-year-old cheerleader, petite and dainty, barely over five feet, sweaty and flushed, her hair a mess. Her top was still bunched up around her shoulders, and she could see the red marks on her tits where the manager had squeezed too hard.I'm a dirty slut, a slut who fucks two strangers at the same time in a supermarket bathroom...Trisha bent over to tug her panties and her shorts back over her hips and her tender, swollen pussy. She rearranged her bra, tucking the cups over her boobs, and pulled her shirt back down. Then, she reached a hand up to try to comb her long brown hair, and giggled again as she felt stickiness. She must have missed some of the manager's cum that shot into her hair.Just a dirty little slut who likes a good, rough pounding and a nice facial...She licked her fingers clean once more, then finished running her hands through her hair. She stepped carefully over the two panting men, her boots clicking on the title floor, and put a hand on the door knob.A dirty, filthy slut, who fucks two men when they don't even know her name...Trisha's entire body felt like it was on fire with ecstacy.

"Thanks for the great fuck."

"Y-yeah..."

"You're...welcome..."

"I would stick around, but my mom is probably waiting for me."

The manager looked up in shock. "Your mom???"

"Yup. She was shopping in the store but she's probably done by now. I hope she's not worried." Trisha giggled at the manager's jaw dropped. "Bye!"

The petite cheerleader cheerfully walked out of the warehouse. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw two more store employees, sitting on the sidewalk taking a break. They were eyeing her for sure; a little brunette, cute and sweet enough to be the classic innocent schoolgirl, but dressed like any other slut. Their gaze lingering over her dainty body, her slender legs in her high-heeled boots, her tits thrusting out against the stretched fabric of her T-shirt, and her ass, red and tender, poking out of the bottom of her shorts, wiggling as she walked. She wondered if George's cum was dribbling out of her pussy and leaving a wet spot, or maybe some of the manager's cum was still on her face. She hoped it was. The men on the sidewalk were still watching her. As she walked by, she turned to wink at them, but didn't stop.Sorry boys,she thought as she grinned to herself.Maybe next time.