Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss!" Mandy repeated, again nodding, her little hips grinding in a circle as he finger-fucked her.

"You're a nasty slut, isn't that right, Mandy?" Dan taunted. Trisha could see a massive bulge straining out of his jeans now, and the petite brunette felt a shudder of lust run through her own body as she peeked around the wall. He's really getting off on this! The brunette's hand was now buried in her own miniskirt – she couldn't take her eyes of the lifeguard's bulge.

"Ohhh…" Mandy whimpered, her eyes still tightly shut, her body pressed against the wall. The pleats of her miniskirt were now flopping back and forth against her butt, she was rocking so eagerly into Dan's hand, desperately wanting more, her body flushed with lust.

"Tell me, Mandy," the lifeguard went on. "Tell me you're a nasty slut!"

"Oh…ooh…I…" Mandy's voice was soft and strained; the little blonde struggling to say the words, shyly whimpering softly even as her body burst out with desperate desire, her hips bouncing in a steady rhythm on Dan's fingers.

"Tell me now," Dan reapted, his voice harsh and commanding. "What are you, Mandy?"

"I…" Mandy stuttered out, still struggling. "I-I'm….I'm a nasty slut! Ohhh…"

"Again." Dan was ordering Mandy around like a child, his tone firm and uncompromising.

"I'm a n-nasty slut!" Mandy repeated softly. Her entire body was now sliding up and down slightly against the wall, bobbing on her toes, propelling her quivering hips against Dan's soaked fingers, deep in her pussy.

"Louder!" Dan shouted, his eyes fixed on Mandy's flushed cheeks and her closed eyes, watching as the dainty cheerleader panted and bucked against his fingers.

The blonde's slim chest heaved up and down as she breathed, her mouth wide open. Trisha watched as her friend stretched herself against the wall, arching her back as she pushed out her hips, her legs straining under her short miniskirt. Even on her tip-toes, Mandy was barely as tall as Dan's shoulder, and now the petite cheerleader swung her head up and desperately shouted out: "I'm a nasty slut!!"

Her voice echoed through the locker room, high and eager and desperate. Dan chuckled as he stared down at the eighteen-year-old. He leaned forward slightly, close enough to feel her soft pants and whimpers. "And what does a nasty slut want, Mandy?"

"I…oh…oh my gosh…I…"

"Yes? What do you want, you dirty whore?" To emphasize his question, the lifeguard shoved his fingers up and deep, plunging them into Mandy's soft twat, and the blonde's eyes burst open as she bucked wildly against him.

"Ahhhh!" she cried out, twitching in pleasure, relishing the feeling of his fingers stuffed to the knuckle inside of her. Her cheeks were flushed as she threw her shoulders back, her slim chest heaving as she panted in lust.

"I…I want….y-you…." Mandy whimpered out, her body shuddering with desire. The little blonde was wild with lust, but she still couldn't seem to get the words out. Trisha watched, still peeking around the corner. She can't bring herself to say it.

"What part of me do you want, Mandy? Be more specific, little slut," Dan replied, his voice taunting, his fingers still sliding deep into the blonde's quivering body. Both of Mandy's legs were shaking, straining with the effort of sliding up and down against the wall, and spreading her legs for him.

"Oh…ooh…I-I…"

"Tell me now, you nasty bitch. Tell me!" The lifeguard's command rang out in the locker room, and now he suddenly slid his fingers out of Mandy's pussy altogether, lowering his hand. His fingers were soaked with her juices, and the blonde's eyes widened as she gasped out loud.

"Noo…" she whispered, and Trisha watched as Mandy desperately wrapped one hand around Dan's wrist, trying helplessly to tug his hand back between her hips, to shove his fingers back in her sopping cunt. But of course, the petite cheerleader couldn't even budge his arm; her tiny fingers barely fit around his wrist. The lifeguard laughed as he stared down at the fidgeting, squirming blonde, pressed against the wall, her big blue eyes pleading up at him in desperate lust.

"Tell me," he repeated one more time. "What do you want?"

Mandy opened her mouth, and her dimpled cheeks began to move, but no words came out. For a long second, she stared up at Dan in silence, still squirming in lust, her hand still wrapped around his wrist, trying to pull his fingers back towards her twat to no avail. The shy blonde still couldn't answer him, but at last Trisha barely caught a soft whisper drift out of her friend's heaving chest.

"What was that?" Dan said, grinning as he pretended to lean down. "I can't hear you."

"Y-your…c-cock…" Mandy finally stammered out, her face a mix of shame and desperate lust. "Please…I w-want your…your cock…"

Dan stood up then, his face triumphant, staring down at the pleading blonde. His expression was darkening now, his eyes turning hungry. Trisha had been ravished by the lifeguard enough times to know exactly what that expression meant, and the brunette felt lust pulsing in her own body just at the sight of it. She felt her hand slide deeper between her thighs, drawn to her own aching twat.

Dan was staring down at Mandy, not even tall enough to reach his shoulder, straining on her tip-toes with one leg pressed to her chest, stretching open her pleated skirt and showing off her dripping twat. Her soft, sweet face was blazing up at him as she begged for his cock, and he was ready to give it to her.

"Unzip me," he commanded, his voice much deeper now.

The blonde hurried to obey, both hands lunging for his fly, her big blue eyes staring hungrily as she yanked down his fly, tearing Dan's jeans down his legs. In a matter of seconds the lifeguard's pants were around his ankles, and his hard cock was out in the open, rock-hard and throbbing, at full attention. Trisha felt her knees wobble and her pussy grow wet as she caught the sight of Dan's thick, hard rod. It was only a few feet away from her, and it took almost all her willpower to keep herself from leaping out from behind the wall and pouncing on his shaft herself. Ohh…he's such a great fuck…it's not fair!

Mandy was staring at Dan's rod too, her mouth slightly parted as she feasted on the sight of it, looking so eager that Trisha half-expected her to be drooling. The dainty blonde's legs were still stretched in the air, and now the lifeguard took a step closer, pinning the little cheerleader against the wall. He reached up and wrapped one hand around the leg Mandy had pressed up to her chest, closing around her ankle. Trisha watched in shock as Dan now straightened Mandy's leg, her knee still pressed to her chest and her foot now dangling next to her face. The cheerleader was so flexible that her dainty legs were now almost forming a vertical line – one straining on her toes, the other one rigid and stretched up in the air, held up by Dan as he slid forward.

Mandy gasped as she felt him yank her leg upwards, her mouth open, squirming slightly as he spread her open. But her eyes stayed fixed on his cock, and now the blonde was almost panting as she stared at it, so hypnotized by the sight of it that she submitted to him pushing her leg up like a rag doll. The lifeguard grinned as he looked down at Mandy, standing and pressed against the wall, still in her cheerleading uniform, her pussy sopping wet and ready for him. The dainty blonde's leg was stretched so high that her shoelaces were dangling above her face, but the lifeguard was much taller, and his shoulder was level with Mandy's foot. Now he scooted forward, positioning himself so that his shoulder pushed up against her ankle, pinning it, forcing her to keep her leg straight and stretched upwards in the air. At the same time he gently bent his knees, lowering his hips to a level that he could slowly aim his cock between Mandy's spread, trembling hips.

Suddenly, Mandy's high-pitched voice burst out, breaking the silence. "Please, Dan!" she yelped out. She couldn't take it anymore. "Oh gosh…oh please!!"

Dan let out a fierce growl, and the lifeguard bucked forwards, sending his cock powering up into Mandy's twat. The blonde's entire face exploded, her mouth popping open with a gasp as she felt him pierce into her, stretching her teenage canal with his thick shaft.

"Ahhh!!" the cheerleader cried out, and her spread legs twitched as she bucked back against him, pushing against the wall, engulfing his shaft with her twat. She wrapped both hands around his waist, her fingernails digging into his skin, pulling him deeper into her shuddering cunt. At the same time the blonde leaned her head back, resting it against the wall, her mouth wide open as she gasped out in lust.

"Uhh!" Dan grunted too, his face dark and hungry, his cock throbbing as it sank into Mandy's pussy. He was bent slightly to bring his hips to the level of the petite cheerleader's twat, and now he pumped forward and up, driving hard between the young blonde's thighs, groaning as he felt her tight, tender cunt wrap around his shaft as he stretched her. He stared down at the whimpering blonde as he rammed her, watching her big blue eyes widen with pleasure, watching her pant and gasp as she trembled. Her raised foot was bouncing next to her cheek, swaying back and forth with each thrust by Dan, her leg rocking and her pleated miniskirt flopping as the motion stretched her hips wide. Balanced precariously on one foot, Mandy wrapped both arms tight around Dan's waist, holding desperately onto him for balance as he pounded into her, wobbling back and forth, pinned between his flushed, powerful body and the cold cement wall as she whimpered and quivered.

Trisha's jaw was wide open, lost in a daze as she watched her friend get ravished. Dan was roughly violating her, slamming her against the wall, forcing her to stand on her tippy-toes and stretch one foot as high as her head as she took his cock, each hard thrust not only stretching the cheerleader's tight cunt but also her slender legs. Mandy looked even more dainty and little next to Dan, her bobbing blonde hair only at the level of his shoulder, her tiny hips wriggling and rocking as she took his massive shaft. But the teenager was wailing and crying out in frenzied pleasure, her shy caution thrown to the wind, lost to the feeling of being stuffed and pumped by the lifeguard.

"Ohh! Ooh! Yes, Dan, yes! Ohhh YES!"

Trisha shuddered as she listened to Mandy's wild squeals, and the brunette realized her fingers had now found their way under her panties as well, trailing downwards. Her body was throbbing with desire, and her pussy was aching for attention. She couldn't help it; she wanted to be fucked by Dan herself, and now watching Mandy receive her harsh treatment was making her quiver with envious lust. Gently, biting down on her lip to stay quiet, she pushed her fingers deeper into her panties, and jolted in pleasure as they finally reached her tender, wet mound.

"Uh…yeah, Mandy…uh!...you dirty whore!" Dan was growling back, his breathing harsh and fast as he bucked into the dainty blonde. His hands clamped down on her ass, holding her steady as he ravished her, burying his cock to the hilt in her soft pussy. He was powering up into her so hard that Mandy was now bouncing slightly on her tip-toes, the power of his thrusts strong enough to send her up into the air. With another hard groan, the lifeguard slammed extra-hard into the young cheerleader, and she gasped and cried out loud; Dan was fucking her so hard that for a moment, she felt her foot leave the ground as his hips lifted her upwards.

"Ahhh!" Mandy yelped as Dan filled her, her slim arms still wrapped tight around his waist, her legs still in the vertical splits as she took his shaft, half-bouncing and half-hopping on her one foot as Dan ferociously bucked into her twat. The cheerleader's face was so flushed and sweaty that her short blonde hair was sticking to her dimpled cheeks, framing her wild, eager blue eyes as she rocked and wriggled against the lifeguard's thick cock.

Trisha felt her lust growing as she watched, and she dug her fingers further into her own soft pussy, trembling to contain the pleasure that flashed throughout her body. Her hand was buried to the wrist now beneath her cheerleading skirt as she peeked around the locker bay, fixated on the sight of Dan ravishing her friend. Gently she kneaded into her cunt, trying to sate her carnal desire, shuddering as she worked to keep in her own whimpers of pleasure. Oh my god…he's working her little body so hard! He's violating her, he's punishing her! Mandy won't be able to walk in the morning!

"Ahhh!!! YESSS!!" Mandy burst out with a wild scream, her body flailing against the wall as she took Dan's shaft. The lifeguard's hips were a blur, they were moving so fast, slamming the blonde's twat. Her shoelaces were whipping across her ankle as her legs twitched and trembled, inches from her flushed cheek, stretched so high that one foot reached above her head while the other was barely touching the ground. Trisha watched now as her friend's eyes suddenly clamped shut, her face twitching, her body shuddering and rocking against Dan's. The blonde seemed to have collapsed against the lifeguard's massive frame, sagging now in response to his ferocious assault on her pussy. Suddenly, Trisha realized that Mandy was already cumming; she had just orgasmed on Dan's cock as it drove deep and hard into the blonde's cunt.

It's not fair! Trisha felt her fingers push harder against her own eager twat, desperately lusting for the climax she saw on her friend's face. The perky brunette's entire body was trembling in desire now, even as she carefully hid herself behind the lockers, her knees growing weak, her arm stiff as she drove her hand deep into her panties, rubbing frantically at her dripping pussy.

It should be me, cumming on Dan's cock…it should be his hard shaft inside of me instead of just my fingers! Ohhh God! Trisha's pleasure was filling up her entire chest, threatening to burst out of her quivering frame. Her lips were clamped shut, shaking with the effort of keeping in her desperate moans of pleasure, of staying silent even while she wanted to cry out loud in desire. But she couldn't keep her eyes of the sight of Mandy, her legs split in the air, her dainty frame pinned against a cold wall, still in her skimpy cheerleading uniform as Dan roughly pounded her, as he thrust his cock up into her so hard that he was nearly lifting her tight body off the ground. Ohhh! Trisha's lust suddenly surged forth, and before she knew it her lips had popped open and a moan had escaped.

"Oh…ohhh!"

In the next instant, Trisha gasped and clamped her mouth shut, her eyes wide in horror at what she had just done. Dan and Mandy both froze, and the dainty blonde opened her eyes. "What was that???" she asked in a terrified whisper.

Quickly Trisha slipped back behind the corner, leaning against the wall out of their sight, still horrified by her slip. But she couldn't help it – her body was fierce and hot with lust, her pussy crying out for attention, for the same treatment that Dan was roughly giving to Mandy. Her hand was still buried under her cheerleading skirt, tweaking her tender mound.

"Forget it," Dan responded, his breathing harsh, and a second later Trisha heard Mandy's high-pitched yelps again; the lifeguard had resumed pounding into the blonde's twat. Ohh…it's not FAIR!!

Trisha rushed out of the locker room, as quiet as she could be, her heart thumping in her chest, drowning out all other sounds. As soon as she was safely away from the locker room, the petite cheerleader broke into a sprint.

***

Trisha raced out of the gym and into the parking lot, her sneakers pounding on the pavement, her long brown hair flopping across her dainty shoulders. Her miniskirt flopped up against her butt as she sprinted, the pleats showing off her own thong as they bounced. The petite brunette's perky chest bounced and strained against her cheerleading blouse. All Trisha wanted was to get in her car and get home.

She spotted her car in the parking lot and quickly jumped in, throwing her backpack into the back, slamming the door shut, panting and huffing. For a long minute she just stared angrily out into the empty parking lot, her face growing hot with anger and envy, unable to think about anything but the image of Dan, shoving Mandy against the wall, stretching one leg over the blonde's head, plunging his cock so hard into the dainty girl that he almost raised her off the ground, that she came almost instantly on his shaft.

Mandy…I…I can't believe she did that! She lied to me! They both did! I'm the only reason Dan and Mandy even met…and now they're going behind my back! They betrayed me! Trisha's entire body was hot now with anger, and she suddenly had to open her window, gulping in fresh air, desperately trying to push out her jealous thoughts.

And still, even as the cheerleader fumed and seethed in her car, her little body was flushed with lust and desire. Trisha couldn't deny it any longer; she was jealous of Mandy. She had trembled with envy as she watched her friend take Dan's massive, thick shaft in her cunt, burning with desire as she saw Dan take pleasure in violating the sweet little blonde. The lifeguard had been so rough with her, pressing Mandy against the wall, forcing the dainty cheerleader to stretch and strain on her tip-toes as he pumped her cunt. Now Trisha's own pussy was aching and swollen with lust. The petite brunette had stared at Dan's hard, stiff cock for so long that her twat felt incredibly empty – she needed to be filled.

They both lied to me…both of them! They just wanted to fuck in the locker room by themselves. Mandy finally discovered how much she loved being a slut…and Dan decided he liked violating her more than me.

Trisha squirmed with anger. Ohh…and he really was violating her! She could still see so clearly the way his hips drove up and into Mandy's tight body, powering his cock into her twat so hard that it sent the dainty blonde slamming against the wall. Every time she pictured it, Trisha's insides boiled with envy, but she couldn't help it; the perky brunette was desperately horny, and Dan's hard cock was all that she could think about. He was pumping Mandy hard, filling her little cunt up with his meat…he was ravishing her!

Still breathing hard, Trisha felt both hands sneaking down her petite body, running over her curvy chest, past her skimpy cheerleading blouse and across her uncovered, smooth stomach. One hand tightened around the pleats of her miniskirt, gently raising them up, scrunching them over her hips, and the other one slid further down, between her hips, eagerly moving towards her wet, soft pussy. It's not fair…oh God…his cock inside of me would feel so good right now…stuffing me…stretching me…plunging into me!

She couldn't wait anymore. Trisha let out a soft gasp as her fingers found her aching cunt, and she spread her pussy lips and gently slipped one finger in, her hips gently shuddering as she did it. It felt so good inside of her – something hard and stiff in her tender twat…but it wasn't enough. It's nothing compared to what Mandy was taking…Dan wasn't holding back! The cheerleader was too impatient, and in the next second she had added a second finger, desperately giving in to her pussy's demands, trying to fill up her achingly empty canal. And he wouldn't hold back with me either…he would pump and pound and violate me! He'd take my little cunt and work it hard!