Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!!!" Trisha bucked fiercely upwards then, so hard that Mr. Jackson's cock slipped out of her mouth as her head shot upwards. Lust flooded her body, overwhelming her thoughts It made her want more, her limbs trembling with desire, her pussy still desperately needing something else even as it was stuffed full by three fingers.

She didn't think about it for another second. Trisha found herself straightening in the car seat, sliding her feet back off the dashboard. She was suddenly raising herself to her knees on the seat. Her carnal instincts had taken over, and now Trisha found herself eagerly submitting to them. Her hands flew to her hips, yanking her thong down to her mid-thighs, just far enough to reveal her tight butt and sopping pussy. In the same instant Trisha was turning on the seat so that she could bend over, planting her hands on the passenger seat cushion, her slim waist and supple chest hovering over the gear shift in the middle. Now, as Mr. Jackson peered into the open car window, he was staring right at Trisha's tight, firm ass.

I had to watch my best friend get ravished so roughly…if she's going to get fucked then so am I! Trisha scooted backwards on the seat, moving herself closer to the window, offering herself to Mr. Jackson. The perky brunette glanced over her shoulder, staring through the open window. The janitor's cock was still out and throbbing, dripping with the cheerleader's slobber as he stared down at the young body stretched out in front of him, her ass on display in the window, inches from his hips. The cheerleader was positioned on her hands and knees as she carefully raised her butt closer to the window, offering herself to him.

Mr. Jackson slid forward too, his hips almost pressed against Trisha's car door, unable to resist the sight of the little girl's twat. But as he leaned down to stare, he was glancing to the left and right. Concern flashed on his face as he looked over his shoulder and back. The quiet janitor was worried about being caught fooling around with a student, worried about being fired. He was worried about doing something so wrong, about being a dirty old man, violating a girl half his age. For a second, as she stared back at his worried face, Trisha actually thought he would refuse.

And suddenly, the cheerleader felt words gushing out of her mouth. "Please, Mr. Jackson…" she said, softly, begging for his meat.

The janitor jolted then, as if her voice had shocked him out of a trance. They were the first words that Trisha had spoken to him, and she repeated them again. "Please, Mr. Jackson…take me…" And to emphasize her point, now Trisha reached back and pulled up the hem of her miniskirt, giving him a full view of her firm ass, shamelessly offering her pussy for the taking, trying her very best to tempt him.

Once again the brunette saw Mr. Jackson's expression beginning to darken, his eyes staring lustfully into the car. As worried as he was, he just couldn't resist the cheerleader's petite body, clad only in a skin-hugging uniform, her slim legs and hips angling out under her skimpy miniskirt, her figure stretched out so that her tiny blouse reached only a couple inches past her perky tits, showing off her tight, slender frame. He can't resist the sight of my pussy being offered to him…wet and red and soft…just waiting for him to sink his hard prick into me!

Trisha could see the carnal, animalistic lust building in Mr. Jackson's eyes as he inched forward, his face lost in the sight of her tight pussy, his mind overwhelmed by the thought of easing his meat into her. She shuddered in pride and pleasure at the sight of him. She didn't need Dan – or Mr. Jackson, for that matter. All she needed and wanted was a hard cock to fill her, and any hard cock would do. I'm a dirty slut…and all I care about is getting fucked hard and rough!

At last, Trisha saw Mr. Jackson straighten, his head disappearing from her view out the window, his waist inching forward, his hands reaching into the car. He was giving in. With a whimper, Trisha quickly scooted backwards, moving her ass to meet his reaching fingers, wriggling slightly as she felt them blindly tighten around her smooth skin.

Now Mr. Jackson was standing straight, with his body pressed against the side of Trisha's car, his pants around his ankles, his hips positioned right in the frame of the open window. The perky brunette felt him pulling her backwards, and with an eager squeal she submitted to him, scooting her knees slightly back and raising her ass, ready for his cock to sink into her aching cunt. His hands slid further up her petite body, tightening around her lithe waist. At last, the cheerleader hungrily bucked backwards, and in an instant she felt his thick rod slide into her pussy. She felt his fingers twitch on her waist, and in the same moment he was thrusting forward, slamming into the car door, powering his cock into her twat.

"Oooooh…" she whimpered, burying his shaft inside of her, letting her tight pussy swallow his cock; a soft, wet sheath wrapped around his meat. As Trisha looked back, she could see his hips jamming hard into hers, and his hands reaching down, tight around her little body. She could hear him groaning in pleasure as he finally felt her soft cunt on his hot dick. But with his hips pressed tight against the car, she couldn't see his face, and he couldn't see her at all. The two of them were blindly fucking; her on her hands and knees in her car, him pressed up against the door so he could pound her cunt through the window.

"Yes!" she squealed, and she bucked back against him, arching her slim back as he ravished her twat. The janitor's cock felt so massive, plunging into her and filling her entire body, finally giving her what she had ached for all afternoon, hot and rock-hard inside her tender cunt. His thrusts were growing stronger and stronger, and with each pump Trisha rocked harder back against him as well, pushing her hips into his, eagerly powering his cock deep inside of her.

Ohhh! Trisha imagined Mr. Jackson's face, deep in pleasure as he stared out over the roof of her car. He couldn't even see her at all; to him she was just an anonymous pussy; just a teenage body to hold tight and plunge his stiff shaft into. And all she knew of him was his cock, plowing and drilling her tender pussy; and his hands, rough and hard around her little waist, rocking her back and forth as he pumped her.

The cheerleader was sliding and squirming back and forth across the car seats now, her slim body was rocking back and forth over her gear shift, each thrust sending her forward before she eagerly bucked back against him to bury his cock to the hilt in her pussy. As she scooted back against him, she pressed her sneakers flat against one car door, giving her leverage to thrust hard against his meat, putting her legs into pumping him. Trisha could feel his pleasure throbbing through his shaft each time he powered into her tight cunt, so hot that it made her own body radiate with lust, shaking and quivering as she bucked into him. Now Trisha turned back towards the other door, her long brown hair swaying as she rocked. That frame of his hips and his cock, the only thing she could see of him – it was perfect!

This is all a real slut needs! Trisha thought as she stared back, watching the hips grind into hers. A pair of hands to hold me down and a rock-hard cock to pound my cunt! And with that thought, she let out a wild, eager cry.

"Pound me, Mr. Jackson!" the cheerleader yelped at the window, her voice echoing through the car. "Pound me hard!"

She felt his fingers tighten around her ass as he jammed his hips hard into her, and she felt her car shake – the janitor was so eager that he was slamming his body into her car door. The motion sent his cock pistoning deep into her twat, so hard and strong that the cheerleader had to frantically grab the door handle in front of her to brace herself against the ferocious thrust. She wailed out even louder then before, her voice cracking and eager with lust.

"YESS! Oh YES, more! More!"

"Uhhh!" The janitor groaned harshly, his breathing labored as he worked the cheerleader's cunt, his fingers digging deep into her firm butt as he pumped her. Trisha's yelps were growing into screams now, and the young brunette was bucking back against Mr. Jackson's hips with wild vigor, begging him for more.

"YES, Mr. Jackson, YES!" she screamed, her voice echoing through the parking lot. "Pump that pussy! Take me!" She was rocking back and forth between the seats, jamming her hips into his, each time sending his cock plowing deep into her tight cunt.

Then she heard his voice outside the car, his breathing harsh and fast. "Oh yeah…God that's good…oh fuck that feels so fucking good…" He was mumbling and groaning in a distant tone, almost as if he was just talking to himself. And suddenly, Trisha realized that he probably was. He can't even see me…and he doesn't know who I am! The cheerleader moaned and whimpered as she pumped his shaft, her body flushed and full of lust. All he knows is that I'm a high school cheerleader…and right now all I am is a pussy to ravish! He doesn't know my name and he doesn't need to! I'm just a dirty slut, ready to fuck!

And with that, she opened her mouth and shouted out another request. "Call me 'Slut,' Mr. Jackson! Just call me slut!"

The response came sooner than she expected, and Mr. Jackson's voice grew low and fierce. "Uhhh…fuck yeah, you fucking slut! You cock-hungry whore!" And the janitor accompanied it with a vicious thrust, sending the cheerleader reeling forward with a squeal, barely catching herself from ramming head-first into the window in front of her. The young brunette was brazenly stretched out in the front of her car, her knees on one seat and her hands on the other, her sneakers pressed against one car door and her fingers wrapped around the handle of the other to brace herself as she frantically bucked into Mr. Jackson's cock.

"More!" Trisha cried out, begging shamelessly. "More, Mr. Jackson!"

"Yeah, slut! Take that cock! Take it like a good slut!" Mr. Jackson's grip was painfully tight around the cheerleader's butt, keeping her raised and in position for him as he worked her cunt. "Oh yeah…fuck your janitor's cock…fuck it, you dirty fucking whore!"

A wide grin spread across the cheerleader's flushed, red face as she rocked back and forth. It was so exhilarating to hear Mr. Jackson swear and yell at her, calling her a filthy slut, taunting her. This was the same man who silently cleaned up after all the students, never being noticed, who couldn't even find a word to say after he had found Trisha in the parking lot. He was so quiet and good-natured – but even he couldn't resist a nasty girl like Trisha. Even he can't pass up the chance to violate me…even he gets crazy and carnal at the feeling of my tight pussy! The cheerleader arched her back sharply, showing off her slender figure, as she shuddered and trembled with taking Mr. Jackson's meat, relishing the feeling of his hard pounding, of him abusing her young, dainty body. Her miniskirt flopped around her bucking hips. Her crop-top cheerleading blouse showed off her taut waist and strained to contain her bouncing tits as she thrust herself into him. He's now this rough, cunt-hungry man…and it's all because of me! He can't resist the chance to pound a dirty slut…a filthy, wanton, eighteen-year-old cheerleader!

"Ahhhh! Oh shit…oh, you little slut…oh fuck…fuck!!" Mr. Jackson was groaning wildly now, lost to the feeling of Trisha's tight, young pussy, plunging into her as fast and hard as he could. His cock swelled and throbbed inside the cheerleader, pumping and working her petite body, hot and thick in her tender twat. She could feel the entire car rocking back and forth with squeaks and clunks; each time the janitor thrust his shaft back into her pussy, she could hear the echo of his body slamming into the side of the car, rocking her back and forth with it, sending her skirt and her hair flopping. The cheerleader had to buck as hard as she could back against him just to keep herself from reeling forward, straining to take his wild, vicious thrusts into her cunt.

"Fuck you, you nasty bitch…oh fuck…you feel so good! Ah…ahhh!!" Mr. Jackson's meat felt like it was splitting Trisha in two now, it was so hard and deep, pulsing with his lust, and the cheerleader instantly knew that he was close to climaxing. And I'm going to take his cum, like a good little slut! I'll accept a stranger's load in my twat! Her flushed, ravished body throbbed with lust at the thought of it, and the cheerleader eagerly screamed out.

"YES! Oooh yes, Mr. Jackson! Slam that pussy! Give it to me hard, exactly – oh! – exactly like I deserve!" Trisha's screams echoed through the parking lot. She was too impatient to wait for his cum, and so now she eagerly thrust back against him, driving his meat into her cunt as she kept screaming. "Pound me like a good slut! Pound my teenage pussy!"

"Ahhh!" Mr. Jackson yelled out, feeling Trisha's hips slam back against his, taking the full length of his shaft, plunging him into her. "Ohhh SHIT! I'm gonna cum…"

"Yes!" Trisha yelped back, and she sped up her thrusts, eagerly milking his cock with her twat, thrusting as hard and fast as she could. "Cum in me! Cum in my pussy!"

"Ahhh! Oh..oh FUCK!" The janitor tightened his grip on the little cheerleader, steadying her butt even as she bucked furiously and wildly into him. Her pussy was so warm and soft, so tight and tender, sheathing his throbbing cock each time he plunged into her. He could hear her wild yelps and screams of pleasure, he could see the car rocking back and forth as she eagerly pumped her petite body against his hips. His entire body tensed as he ground into Trisha's sopping twat, ready to flood the young brunette with his seed.

"Oh please!" Trisha's cries gushed out of her heaving chest now; the cheerleader was bursting with impatience, begging and pleading and waiting on edge to feel his cock throb and spurt inside of her. "Please cum in me! Cum in your little whore, Mr. Jackson! Cum in your nasty slut!" She was putting her entire body into thrusting against the janitor, her hand and knees digging into the cushions as she braced herself, her slender legs rigid and pumping hard. I want his seed! I want his load! I want to be his filthy cum dump! Hurry!!!

"Ah….aggh!!!" Mr. Jackson let out a gurgle, his lust too heavy for words. And then, Trisha finally felt his cock spear balls-deep inside her cunt, stuffing the petite cheerleader full. He felt so swollen and rock-hard, plunged to the hilt in her soft pussy, and now Trisha gasped and shuddered with pleasure as he began to cum, his shaft throbbing and pulsing with each spurt, so powerful that she could feel his girth stretching her twat a little more with each jet of cum.

"Oooooh..." Trisha let out a long, satisfied moan as a wide smile spread across her face, the cheerleader quivering in pleasure as she finally got her reward. She could feel each spurt of cum flooding her twat, the warmth of Mr. Jackson's seed spreading through the petite girl's body, making her flush. The janitor's grip was vice-like around the young brunette's butt as he deposited his load in her twat. But Trisha kept grinding eagerly against his hips, relishing the feeling of his full length buried and throbbing inside of her, sending jolt after jolt of pleasure through her dripping pussy.

Yes! Ohh…finally! Yet another deposit for a dirty whore… Trisha's hand was still wrapped around the car door handle in front of her, and now the other one shot past her slender, trembling legs, dipping between her little hips, eagerly searching out the tiny, swollen nub of her clit. She found it with a shock of pleasure, and instantly her fingers pressed into it, filling her body with more pleasure just as Mr. Jackson was filling her with his jism.

The cheerleader was lost in her pleasure, closing her eyes, feeling nothing but the janitor's throbbing cock deep in her twat, her petite body shuddering and rocking with pleasure as she took his cum. It was such a filthy scene; a slim, five-foot girl, shamelessly shoving her ass up against an open car window, offering herself to a man standing outside, letting him reach in and slam her cunt while she whimpered and begged for more. One minute he's heading home…the next minute he's reaching into my car to pull my little body toward him and pound into me while I'm on my hands and knees! As she tweaked her clit, she imagined him pressed against the side of her car, plowing into her through the frame of the window, unable to see her, fucking her only by feel. Just using my pussy…just unloading his seed in me!

Suddenly, the janitor's voice burst through Trisha's thoughts: "Oh…you dirty slut..." He was winding down from his climax, and his voice was slow and caressing as he spoke "You're such a filthy whore…fuck yeah…"

Trisha's ears perked up as she listened, and her body tensed with lust as she drank in his every word. Ooh…he's right! Think about how many cocks have shot their seed into my little body…how many men have ravished my twat! Dan and his friends…teachers…students…and now my high school janitor! I am a filthy whore! I'll fuck anyone and everyone!! Trisha's hand was now blurry fast as she massaged her clit, and suddenly the cheerleader felt her heartbeat rising, her body growing hot with pleasure. Mr. Jackson's cock was still rock-hard and buried inside of her, his cum still warm and fresh in her pussy…

"Don't pull out yet!" Trisha gasped frantically, concentrating on her fingers around her clit. "Keep it inside of me!" The young cheerleader arched and stretched her body inside her car, tense and pulsing with lust, her sneakers still flat against one car door, holding onto the opposite door handle as she fingered herself. In response to her cry, Mr. Jackson's grip tightened once more on her tiny body, and now she felt his fingers sliding upwards, pushing her cheerleading blouse out of the way, yanking her bra down and roughly squeezing her perky tits.

"Ohhhh!" Trisha groaned. The petite brunette was still grinding against Mr. Jackson's cock as the janitor blindly groped and fondled her firm chest. She was thoroughly violated now; a cock balls-deep in her twat, her body being squeezed and grabbed like she was just a doll. Not a person…just a body to be fucked…stretched out in my cheerleading uniform…my thong around my thighs…my pussy stuffed full! I'll let any man who walks by my car come and fuck me…I won't even wait to get out! I'll just bend over and pull down my panties, in broad daylight! Just like a nasty, dirty…

"Fucking slut!" Mr. Jackson finished Trisha's thought for her, with a loud groan.

Trisha's eyes popped open and she gasped out loud as her body pulsed with lust. YES!! A wild, ragged scream gushed out of her heaving chest.

"AH….AHHHH!!"

The cheerleader wailed and quivered in her car, her twat spasming, her clit throbbing, her body thrashing and grinding furiously against Mr. Jackson's hips as she climaxed. Her knees were wobbling on her seat cushion, her arm tense as she kept her fingers wrapped around the nub of her clit, her supple chest heaving in the janitor's hands. Trisha couldn't even think anymore. She was overwhelmed with pleasure, the spasms of pleasure in her twat taking over the rest of her little body, and all she could do was tremble and buck, gasping for breath as she orgasmed.