All Comments on 'Good Girls Aren't Gay'

by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Terrific

Great characters and great sex

Myhands316Myhands316almost 14 years ago
And she hits it out of the park

Great job Raney!

I see you've been working hard. This is great. Me being me, of course I'd want it to move a bit more slowly, but I write novels. You'd have enough in this to expand into a novel, if you wanted to. Great story!

Love Tery

PhineasPhineasalmost 14 years ago
Good stuff here

But there are a lot of grammatical stumbles throughout. Typos, I'm certain, but something an editor should take a look at.

Shame on me for looking at it from a publishing point of view but, well, I can't help myself. Good character development and story though, although I'd have liked a little more about Rachel and a little less with the unseasonably wise (and equally naive) coeds. That's just me and an opinion though, so take it as you will.

I especially liked how screwed up the main character was. Damaged goods makes for great material! Not to mention something a reader can easily identify with.

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

for the comments. Feedback helps me improve, and I welcome constructive attempts to help make me a better writer.

Espie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

enjoyed it. great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Brilliantly done. Intelligent, moving and .....fucking hot!

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago

Good storyline.The ending was kinda abrupt but it was well done.One of the best I'm sure.

scarlet_1scarlet_1almost 11 years ago
Wow

This story isn't only hot, it pulled on some heartstrings too in the skillfulness you've demonstarted in your writing. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful talent with us.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Bittersweet love story. So real...

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Something in my subconscious just came to the forefront after reading this story. Being gay is (like) love, it just is... I can not turn you gay no more than you can turn me straight, it just is... I am...You are... without definition or qualifiers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beautiful story

I like your prose and how you describe the lesbian discovery of a mature college professor. The threesome between the teacher and the students is so arousing. Please write more on this subject.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous