Good Girls Aren't Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not here," she whispered, and moved to paint my toenails a delicious pink, while tickling places of pleasure.

Continuing the treatment with my hands, the Asian massaged each finger with a beguiling grin. Seeing my scar, she softly applied cooling lotion and looked at me with sorrow, sensing my pain.

Rubbing my palms with her thumbs, she moved close to me, resting her leg on my thigh. The move caused me to sigh, and she whispered, "Shhh." She finished my hands and applied the same pink color on my nails, leaving me waiting as they dried.

On a perceptual level, I understood this young woman knew her teasing caused me joy, but the thought that no one else in the salon knew provided a sense of unkempt lechery.

The girl returned and innocently smiled, asking, "Pussy?"

I nodded, thinking clitoral stimulation would soon befriend me. She returned my nod, and became my friend, leading me by the hand to a private room with a table and washbasin. She motioned for me to remove my towel and lie down, pulling out a razor. I understood what she meant by 'pussy'.

"What?" I asked. Losing the sparse black hair on my place of pride provided an unexpected challenge, but the thought of a beauty playing with my privates while shaving caused me to lose any resistance.

"I good shaver. You see," she said, soaking the razor in warm water. "No worries. Very careful. Turn."

She rested her hand on my thigh and patted, motioning for me to lie down on my chest. After correctly positioning, she said, "On knees. Bottom out."

I positioned on all fours like a dog, and she washed my bottom with soapy water and a rag. Applying a pink foaming lotion that smelled of jasmine on a warm spring day, she caused my cheeks to clench. But her gentle messaging and low throated mewling enabled me to relax.

"No move," she warned, and I felt the blade of the razor near my anus. She worked slowly with a sensuous touch, wiping the foam clean after each raking shave. After a few minutes, my former hairy bum looked like a baby's behind.

Motioning for me to turn over so she could address the hair of my middle, she smiled and gave me a wink. The young woman washed her hands in clean soapy water. Returning to my side, she soaked my womanhood with another wet towel and spread my legs. She applied the pink cream once again, and my legs involuntarily closed as she massaged my clit.

She spread my legs with a tender touch. The cooling central air teased my sex, and my arousal suddenly increased. Moving my slippery clit and lips to avoid the blade, the Asian moved in close. Her warm breath tickled my pussy, and she sniffed my scent. As the raking sensation of the blade and slippery fingers performed required tasks, I twisted with a wicked happiness. She finished and reached for a soft cloth.

I took her hand, and whispered, "Not over, yet?"

She smiled, understanding my arousal. Then she leaned forward, sending a small lick to my clit and looking at my eyes. I quickly nodded my head.

The Asian stood and removed her smock, revealing a wiry frame highlighted by ripped muscles. I didn't know this young woman. Damn, I didn't care. I needed sex, hot, cheap, indiscriminate sex. Sex with a stranger excited me in a fit of needy shame. My mind considered the new awaking rising in my soul and felt happy. Time to answer the questionnaire and check off the box marked queer.

She mounted me, straddling my pussy and bringing my leg up to her side. Feathering the lips of her middle across mine, her body felt intoxicating. Like a drunk wanting a bottle, moans drifted from my lips causing her to stop. I looked up and begged, "Please?"

She placed a finger to her lips to signal silence. I nodded, and she tribbed again...and again...and again. Kissing the bottom of my foot and sucking my toes, she continued her loving as I strained to contain my moans, keeping the noises to barely a whisper. I trembled in a silent of battle orgasmic freedom—freedom she unselfishly granted.

Gliding her wet lips against mine, she started whimpering softly while looking into my eyes. My right hand reached for her left, and we joined fingers; she smiled and whispered, "I come soon."

"Yes," I whispered back in a hushed voice.

Hugging my leg with her arms, she pressed tightly and quaked. The excitement of seeing her orgasm lit a fire in my heart. We came simultaneously, producing a slippery friction between our pussies. I felt her pussy spasm against mine, sharing a friendship that rippled through my middle in several quick bursts. She let out a single loud, "Hah!" and bit her knuckle.

Spent, she moved down on top of me, bringing her mouth to mine. My body continued to orgasm as she kissed me, pushing her hips at a steady pace. Her hand reached between my legs and found my lips, and then entered my folds between our slow moving bodies. She allowed no time for reprieve. I needed this woman's sex; her heady touch. Her free and easy manner unchained my burdened mind.

She thrust, lifting her mouth from mine and staring at my eyes to sense my pleasure. Orgasms awakened, and she quickened her pace, causing hairs on my neck to fritter in a dance. I forced her back down to my mouth to cover my screams and lifted my hips to meet her willing body. Clutching her cheeks, I drove her into me and held tight, lifting both of us from the table with my legs. Bursting in orgasm and screaming in her open mouth, I erupted in sweet passion's bliss.

Explosions, eruptions, white stars—

lightning strikes, thunderstorms—

more...more...more...again...again...again!

This beautiful woman celebrated my joy with many steaming kisses, enjoying the pleasure she richly granted. I screamed! I purred! I imploded!

Lying back, I closed my eyes for a few seconds, attempting to recover. The young woman reached up at tickled my cheek—recovery wasn't in her lexicon.

"More?" she asked.

'More' traveled a woody trail to my place of need. She left the slippery table and motioned for me to turn around, helping me point my baby smooth bottom out to a sultry theatre of her attentiveness—a theatre of queer, of gay, of lesbian; a theatre emboldened with an actress sweeter than milk and honey.

Going to the wash basin, she washed her hands. Taking a clean soapy rag, she cleaned my womanhood and bottom, saying, "Germs."

Hmm—I wondered why she needed my bottom so clean?

My adventurous mind soon no longer wondered as she set me back on a course filled with pleasure.

Sitting on a stool as she gazed into my open cheeks, she entered two manicured fingers into my slippery cove.

I spread widely, barely able to keep my face from collapsing onto the table as she started stroking my pussy with her fingers. Then I felt wetness, as her tongue glided from above her stroking fingers to the flesh surrounding my rose bud. Her tongue licked my bottom, and my brain couldn't think as each neuron sang in a song. With unnatural desire, I thrust my bottom back into her with desperate need. She sated my need with a willing tongue.

Toes curled; goose pimples ran across a back, blood boiled in a beating heart; I shook.

Feeling her tongue leave my ass and fingers withdraw from my pussy, I felt a probing deep in my bottom. The manicurist teased my sphincter to relax, and then carefully slid in the full-length her finger. I couldn't breathe.

Providing unkempt sensations, she entered two fingers in my pussy. The Asian began finger fucking the two holes quickly, forcing me to bite the upholstered table to keep from screaming. The sensation was unique, depraved, and sensuous, producing a level of eroticism that was new to me.

I don't know how long she pounded as time lost all meaning, but the sensations stimulating my body produced a heightened sense of intoxication that forced me to whisper, "More," then quiver and push back into her hands like a nymphomaniac. Holding my breath and straining, I released a joyous orgasm that literally turned me pink as a sunburned teen. I pulled away, she trailed after me, still pounding as a second, third and finally, fourth wave washed through my body. Grabbing back at her hands, I pulled them free, begging, "No more."

As I rested on my chest hyperventilating, she looked at me, and asked, "Did you like?"

I laughed, and said, "Jeez, did I like? What do you think?"

In a carefree manner, she giggled, saying, "You like. Big tip, no?"

Smiling, I said, "Take my fucking house. I'll throw in my cat and husband too."

She laughed loudly, and then covered her mouth. After her chuckling subsided, she said, "Like pussy cats. No boys, no, no, no."

Praise God Almighty, I thought, and then stymied the thought with a twinge of guilt. She removed the guilt by turning me over and providing a new type of sinner's reprieve.

She took another washcloth, carefully cleaning my pussy and bottom, rinsing the rag in clean water many times. Massaging my legs with cool cream, she carefully raked my thighs with her nails. After putting away her supplies, she pulled me close to the end of the slick table and started kissing my feet, traveling up until she was staring at my now bald pussy. Her eyes looked at mine, and I nodded, thinking, pussy for dinner.

The first tongue that ever found my happy spot expertly flicked across the cause of my hunger. Stopping, she looked at me again, and asked, "Good?"

"Stop with the questions," I pleaded. "Just eat me, eat me now!" The girl hungered, because she sank her mouth in my dinner, putting her tongue deep inside me.

My hands tangled in her hair as I arched up to offer her more of my pussy. She complied by forcing my pussy into her face and finding all the places a girl loves. She licked, sucked, and even nibbled for several minutes, driving me ever closer to a joyful end. My mind quaked as crimson rose petals flashed before my closed. I tensed in release, screaming as loud as one can whisper, "Oh Fuck." Every ounce of strength that I possessed forced an explosion through my body, releasing years of frustration and tension. I soaked her face, and a tangy aroma filled the room.

She refused to relent, sending yet another ripple through my body as I pushed her away. She looked up and put a finger to her lips indicating for me to be quiet as small tremors ran through my body. I laid back and tried to relax. She said in a sultry tone, "Enough, next week?"

I nodded, damn happy to find my hair salon for life. In my twisted way of thinking, I saw us getting it on in our seventies as she ate my pussy with her now toothless mouth. My thoughts made me laugh. She looked at me curiously, "Nothing," I said. "You have no idea how I needed that."

She nodded, and then looked at me naked on the table and said, "Next appointment." Disappointed, but satisfied, I stood and allowed her to place my towel back around my shoulders. She ran her nails up my arms and then kissed my neck one last time.

"Come back, more. I like," she whispered in my ear. "Turn." she said, dampening a soft cloth in warm water as I turned, she lightly washed my face then cleaned up the slippery table. The China doll sprayed a bottle of lemony fragrance to mask the musky odor that permeated the room. She ended our session by spraying my body with perfume and then moving to my lips and kissing with passion for a few timeless seconds.

She donned her frock, looking in a small mirror to check to see if she was presentable. Smiling, the Asian knew she had served her patron well. Satisfied with her work, she took me by the hand and led me back to the dressing room to help me in redressing.

A tip of $100.00 went from my hand to hers as I left the salon feeling beautiful and complete. She smiled, and said, "Come next week, okay? Me, you girlfriend."

I smiled back, and told her, "Come every week."

"Make appointment, much customer," she said, and then giggled.

I calculated the pretty Asian would be a millionaire within a few short years if she treated all her customers with such attention.

*******

I stumbled back through the mall and my mind thought about orgasms. Nothing bothered me, not even the fat man who pushed me rudely out of his way. Then I saw the freshmen through a window, holding hands and shopping at Hot Topic in typical college garb. I paused and watched the two, safely out of sight.

Stacey crossed her hands together like she was praying, and it looked like she said, "Oh Please," while bobbing up and down. She pointed at two sexy schoolgirl outfits. Laura smiled, nodded her head and gave her a light peck on the cheek. The two hugged, pulling the outfits down and heading to the dressing room. I waited until they both emerged and stood admiring each other in front of the mirror, not knowing they were selecting the outfits to seduce me.

As I walked back to the car, I figured the Guinness Book of World Records might be calling later. Four orgasms in less than twenty minutes must be a record. I also realized for the first time a female had eaten my pussy, tribbed my pussy, fingered my ass, and licked my ass. I even gave her an orgasm; well, she gave it to herself to tell you the truth. I thought the record wouldn't be broken, but a few days later, the undergraduates topped the mark, although it took more than twenty minutes to perform the task.

*******

It was only when back in the Nissan I realized I didn't know the young woman's name, and wondered how I would make the next appointment. Yes, the pretty Asian who likes to eat pussy. I laughed, with a feeling of euphoria that I haven't felt in a decade.

Arriving home, I entered, lingering in front of Bernard as he read a novel. He never looked up to comment on my new look, and said, "Hi babe," in his usual taciturn manner.

I turned away, and said, "Sleepy," avoiding the liquor cabinet and heading to the relief of the satin sheets decorating our marital bed. Then I masturbated my tender pussy quietly, thinking of the freshmen. Before I knew it, I slept dreamily in silky comfort for the first time in month. For some odd reason, I dreamed of Rachel's mouth sucking my pussy.

*******

Ch. 4

The Revenge of the Coeds

The next day, Laura and Stacey strutted into the class in matching schoolgirl outfits, complete with plaid skirts, high stilettos and white cotton shirts tied around the waist. To make matters worse, the young women wore white thigh-length stockings supported by garter belts. Laura stood much taller in her stilettos and balanced in a muscular ease that defied gravity. Stacey, also taller in the heels, strolled with aristocratic grace and casually tickled her girlfriend's hand in a simple erotic gesture of affection.

They sported sparkly gold matched piercings in their navels with each other's name. The tattoos emblazoned above the top of the low cut dresses left my mouth opened. Laura's read, I like girls, with a talking female dildo waving her arms. Stacey's read, I am girl, with a picture of Hello Kitty in a suggestive position.

The two seated strategically in the vacant first row, hand in hand, pulling the small desk down and placing textbooks on top. I tried to start my lecture, but found few words after Stacey reached down and pulled up Laura's skirt, exposing her bald pussy. She started tickling Laura's thigh, causing the blonde to close her eyes and lick her lips. Laura's pussy glistened as she moved lower in her seat, spreading her legs wider. The two played with me, knowing exactly what they were doing. I knew they knew, and stood in their sights as willing prey.

As I started my lecture on nature versus nurture and deviant sexual behavior, I made a brave decision—the only one possible considering my frisky mood. "Students, I'm feeling a bit ill today. Please read chapter sixteen this week and..." I let the class walk after five minutes. Of course, the two coeds waited until last, stopping in front of me with smug grins. I'm sure the class knew something was up.

"Today, Teach?" Laura asked.

Learning a years ago of times to speak and times to remain silent, I nodded. The two smiled in conquest, and we made plans to meet at a hotel in two hours, exchanging cell numbers and pecks on the cheek.

Spending money, I rented a room with a Jacuzzi and king-sized bed. I sat on the bed, running my fingers on satin comfort and thinking about the girls. Stacey exuded brilliance, writing firebrand essays supporting the queer. Laura experienced difficulty in school suffering from dyslexia, but worked harder than any student I knew. I admired the girls for many reason, but Laura's ability to fight difficulty touched me deeply. Laura didn't understand quitting, and Stacey supported her selflessly. The two loved each other in a perfect tandem of sexual and intellectual meshing. Add the two together, and the sum surpassed a million.

Alone in the room, fretting and neurotic, I obsessively touched up my make-up. It wouldn't surprise me if the girls were teasing as a nice little diversion from their usual sex play. After a long sigh, I figured the two would show. I hadn't posted final grades yet. Nonetheless, I didn't own the courage to punish the two straight "A" students for their toying if they didn't show. I still needed a little educational ethics, even if I was about to violate the student/teacher relationship clause in my contract. I sat for ten minutes nuttier than a fruitcake. The ring on my cell took me away from the asylum for the night.

A few minutes later, I opened the door and viewed one of the most erotic faces on earth. Stacey leaned forward and kissed me, not the type of kiss you give your Grandma, but a lingering kiss, with a studded tongue teasing my lips. She put her hand to the back of my head and pulled me closer, wrapping a leg around my thigh and rubbing her pussy against my skirt.

I sensed another presence enter the room and heard the door shut. A tongue entered my ear and danced. Strong hands caressed my breasts and a warm body pushed into my bottom.

Laura turned me around, and said, "You look pretty tonight, Teach." Stacey moved to my side, and fondled my breasts, as Laura placed both of her hands at the bottom of my skirt and eased the garment to my waist. She looked me in the eyes and brought her pink nails to my lips, lightly touching, she asked, "Do you want me?" Then she kissed me with gentle ease and pulled away.

"Yes," I mumbled in a hushed whisper. Stacey moved back to watch.

Laura pressed her mouth to mine, darting her quick tongue across my teeth. She grabbed my thighs and easily lifted me to her height, pressing my back against the wall. I instinctively joined my ankles together around her middle. She thrust her pelvis into my pussy while kissing me deeply. I placed my hands on the back of her head and held her face to mine. She drove, pounded, and pushed into me, forcing me to break our kiss and moan. Her tongue found my neck and sucked greedily.

"I'm going to make you die tonight. Stacey and I've wanted you for a long time," she whispered in my ear, and then looked me in the eyes as she continued to push.

I couldn't speak and forced her lips back to mine. She pushed into me a few more times. Abruptly stopping, she placed me back on the ground. I almost collapsed, but she held me firm.

She whispered, "Stacey's going to play for us now. Come to bed with me."

Stacey moved away laughing as Laura pulled me to the bed and patted the spot where she wanted me to sit. Being dazed of mind, I followed her request like a zombie. Laura positioned herself beside me, still wearing her schoolgirl outfit and stilettos. I looked back at Stacey's exotic face and outfit and instinctively reached for my breasts. Laura pulled my hands away, and said, "You need to watch the show before you play."

Poised seductively, Stacey's lips pursed as her tongue danced against her bottom lip. High cheekbones surrounded a long nose that hinted of European descent. Arched eyebrows drifted over beautiful dark eyes opened fully with life. Black hair draped around her face and ended below her neck, highlighted by blonde accents professionally curled toward her body.