Good Girls Aren't Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore a white buttoned sweater that loosely draped her body, falling seductively to the top of her thighs. My happiness at her body increased by knowing nothing separated the sweater from her nakedness, except a few beads of sweat forming on her neck.

She unbuttoned her sweater, starting at the top and working down. Leaving the garment draped across her shoulders, she exposed a divine body rivaling Venus de Milo with arms. Small but full breasts with extended nipples pointed at my eyes. Her belly was felinely muscular, suggesting frequent visits to the gym. Unconsciously licking my lips, I reveled in the glory of this teenager.

Stacey's legs drifted up her torso in long sleek lines of amazing femininity, only stopping to meet a heavenly shaved pussy that sported a single piercing of a small oval ring.

Laura released a button on the top of my pink linen skirt, causing me to whimper softly. Turning me to the side, she slowly unzipped my dress, while kissing my neck and ear. The angel motioned for me to lift my hips, pulling the garment from my body and stopping briefly to run her hand over the cleft of my middle.

I looked back at Stacey as she started playing with her womanhood at the end of the bed. The teen was a seductive goddess, smiling insatiably as her fingers toyed with her clit.

Laura motioned Stacey over to my side of the bed, and the girl struggled to walk, unable to stop the gyrations against her clit. The vixen placed one leg near my face, offering a view of her ministrations inches away from my mouth.

"Lick her," Laura prompted.

Stacey's hands left her privates expecting my tongue. Then she fondled her breasts, and asked, "Please?"

I went to my knees in front of her, and looked at a beautiful bald pussy that glistened in arousal. I hesitated, wondering if my inexperience would ruin the moment.

I looked up at Stacey, and said, "I've never done this."

"Do you want to?" she asked.

I indicated yes.

"Then start by touching your tongue to my clit. I'll help you figure out the rest."

Tentatively, I touched my tongue to the red bulb pulsing at the top of Stacey's pussy. As my tongue began to flick back and forth I wondered, Why has it taken me so long to taste pussy juice other than my own?

Stacey guided my face to the places that excited her most with subtle movements of her hands. Soon, my instincts took over, and I naturally knew the spots that caused her pleasure. I started to lick her pussy like a child with an ice-cream cone.

Laura moved behind me and placed a single finger in Stacey's pussy below my occupied tongue. The appreciative Stacey gently caressed my hair and slowly pushed her pelvis harder into my mouth. My hands found her cheeks, and I pressed her taut body into me as she lifted her head upward in a silent scream. It is hard to fathom, because as happy as it made me to give Stacey pleasure, it was knowing I could excite a girl that pushed me to euphoria.

We continuing the pleasing of Stacey for several minutes, and then we quickened our pace. I teased her piercing with my tongue, and she quivered as Laura continued to finger her pussy. Her orgasm caused her to push my head away for a few seconds, only to force her pelvis back to my tongue. She released orgasm in my mouth, and then fell to the floor, forcing me down with her as she screamed loudly, "Teacher."

Laura descended to the floor next to me and watched as her lover came. Stacey eventually pushed my head away, and said, "Need a break. Damn! You're good."

I looked at her, smiled, and then I said, "I didn't know what I was doing."

She took my hand, "Could've fooled me."

It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Back to the bed girls," said Laura. "Enough talk. I wanna get some pussy."

The three of us went back to the bed, and Laura started kissing me. I pulled back briefly, and asked, "Why me?"

They looked at each other and laughed. Laura said, "You looked like you needed it."

Stacey chimed in, "And we're very horny."

"Oh," I said in an elegant display of wisdom.

"We like chicks, in case you haven't noticed," Laura added. "Sex is cool. We fuck around with many girls. But you, you were a challenge, and we couldn't resist tempting you. I have this thing for older women."

"What she means to say, Jenine, is she has a thing for anything with a pussy," said Stacey.

"And you? Slut puppet?" said Laura. "You of the 'let's fuck a teacher' fame. Don't just blame me. You're worse than me."

Stacey shrugged, and said, "So true..." She reached over and played with my hair, and continuing talking, "I haven't been on this planet long enough to claim I'm an expert or anything, but a lez can spot another lez from about a mile away. It took me about five minutes after Laura's parents left our dorm to get the goddess next to you in bed with me."

"Stacey, I agree with the goddess part, but it was me who got you to the sack first. I went after you."

"Pfft! So you try to tell everybody Missy Pussy Licker."

"You're backing yourself in a corner, because you know what this tongue can, and cannot do for you. Unlike you, I learned to make all the girls happy in recess."

Stacey smiled, and relented, "Okay Sweetmeat, I'll give you this round, but you know who wears the britches in this relationship. I just let you think you do."

Laura feigned like Stacey shot her through the heart, and then both of the girls giggled and kissed.

Their comfort with each other loosened me, making feel welcome in their world. Stacey tenderly tickled my face with her black fingernails, and said, "You're very attractive, Jenine. When I first saw you, I wanted to be with you, and of course my horny girlfriend agreed. But since she is prettier than I, we decided she should do the dirty work. We were both stunned to see the way you dressed for us today. Of course, you saw how we dressed for you."

Both the girls were so attractive. How could Stacey think Laura was prettier?

Stacey leaned forward and slowly kissed my lips and pulled away, "You want to watch my Laura now? My fuckslut is so beautiful."

Laura didn't wait for a response and stood in her schoolgirl resplendence. I understood why Stacey called her lover beautiful.

Delicious in her movements, she defined sexy grace. God decided a girl must be perfect and bestowed a blessing on the specimen standing a few feet in front of me. It wasn't so much the outfit, but the way she carried herself, in full knowledge of the desire that she stimulated in the hearts of anyone who gazed on her countenance.

Her body was tall, thick, and curvy, with a face that would attract a eunuch. Sinfully light blue, her eyes imbued spirit. She possessed a Scandinavian quality, with thin nose and pink healthy cheeks. Her chin had a peculiar cleft, which moved when she talked. Full cheeks dimpled when she smiled, as skin bubbled up her young face with a glow only a teen could possess. Her bottom lip pouted slightly against a top lip with a noticeable v-shape in the center. Thick blonde locks flowed down naturally below full breasts with a single purple strand running down one side.

"She's stunning," I said, realizing how easily sex between women induced comforting friendship.

"Just wait 'till you see her tits."

I looked upon her breasts; a seductive natural pair that caused me to think of milk and honey... and horny kitty cats. "Fucking gorgeous," I said.

Stacey read my mind, because she said, "Take your top off, Kitty Momma."

"Are you sure? I'd hate to disappoint Teacher with my tiny tits," she said in a coy whisper.

I laughed, and said, "Just show me your tiny tits."

"I don't know, Teacher," she teased, slurring the last word. "Maybe they're not...big enough for you?"

"Hon, thought you were my toy tonight? Teach wants to play."

"That's the spirit, Jenine, make our sex-toy play." The sex-toy toyed with us, but my god did she later play. And double doggone tinker-toys, she played with me.

She untied the knot above her belly on the white cotton shirt and unbuttoned the garment. Crossing her arms on her chest, she placed each hand underneath the open fabric. Our silly plaything denied us a view. The worst part about it was when she started to coo. The girl twisted her nipples and shook her bootie. The bootie shook my middle, and my own titties I did twist.

Finally relenting, she let her arms fall down and her top fall off, exposing balanced breasts with pink areolae extended in excitement. She fondled each nipple with her fingers, and asked, "What do you think?"

"Nice rack," I thoughtfully said.

Laura lifted her left nipple to her mouth and suckled her breast, which caused me to want to be lips suckling a tit.

Stacey started unbuttoning my top as her lips found my neck. She reached under my chemise and massaged my nipples.

Laura sucked her other titty because I suspect it felt lonely. I suspected titties must get lonely without a suckling. Hey titty, I thought, let me help with your loneliness.

As Stacey's lips moved from my neck to ear, I realized the view of my life felt quite different. I felt a thin ray of hope I could admit my lesbianism. The heady feeling brought a tear to my eye, I whispered to both girls, "Thank you."

Laura removed her lips from her breast and looked at me with a strange expression, "The pleasure is ours. We're going to fuck you silly."

...and fuck silly, they did.

Looking up at Laura, I smiled, and wiped the tears from my face. She removed her belt and unzipped the small skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Gloriously naked except for the heels, garter belt, and hose, her eyes met mine, and she smiled with pulsing spirit. I knew she pulsed for me, and knowing she desired me thrilled my giddy heart.

"I'm yours tonight." she said in a hushed tone. "However you want me. However you need me. I'm your fuck-slave tonight."

Damn! I thought, lemme go get some handcuffs. And double damn! Stacey went to her purse and pulled some out. But triple damn, she later put them on me!

Stacey removed my chemise and bra, looking at my small breasts, she said "Nice tits, girlfriend. Would you like your toy to kiss them?"

"I'm so hot," I whispered, wiping sweat from my brow in the air-conditioned room.

Laura said, "Sweetie, you're sexy underneath the frumpy clothing...fucking cougar sexy."

As stupid as this is, her words were about the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me.

I looked at Laura, focusing on muscular legs spread slightly with her finger teasing her clit. Her legs never ended, running into a perfect torso with a thick layer of muscle that quivered as she masturbated.

Our eyes met, and I asked, "Kiss me my fuck-toy?"

Missy Fuck-toy moved to the bed, and her lips toyed with mine in a playful kiss. A kiss I will never forget because of the unbridled passion it initiated. Stacey's hand massaged my pussy on top of my panties as she licked my neck and ear.

Laura glided her lips from my mouth to my breasts, while lightly stroking her pink fingernails across my belly. Stacey and Laura held hands and locked their eyes, in unison, they said, "Love you."

Each girl took one of my breasts and kissed my nipples. Their hands tickled my belly and drifted to my pussy.

Stacey purred, "This one's all for you, so sit back and relax and let us do all the work. We're a very talented duo."

I kissed their heads, smelling the coconut scent of an expensive shampoo. Stacey pushed me down and moved on top of me, spreading my legs and pressing her body to mine. She started pushing her hips into me, connecting our pussies. The bed soon became shambled, so Laura suggested for us to stand up.

While standing, Laura kicked off her heels, becoming a more reasonable height. Stacey removed the comforter as Laura inched up close behind me. Her breasts made contact against my upper back. She took her fingernails and raked them up my arms, taking my breath away in a subdued gasp. Her hand reached under my panties, and she rubbed my clit, grinding her hips into my butt.

Stacey bent down in front of me, moved the crotch of my panties, and said, "You smell like candy." She flicked her studded tongue out and licked close to my clit, and then tickled my inner thigh with her nails. I placed my hands on Laura's hips and pulled her into me as she continued to grind. Having two girls attend to my every whim moved me beyond all reason.

Stacey toyed with my clit with her studded tongue. Her expertise quickly brought me close to orgasm in a few minutes. Laura kissed my neck as I sank back into her, resting much of my weight against her body. The smell of coconut shampoo made me feel luscious as her soft breasts tickled my back. My body trembled, and Stacey made it quake when she stuck a finger in my pussy underneath her busy mouth.

I released a series of ripples that left me yelling a multitude of expletives in a complete loss of control of my mind. Laura suggested something about moving to the bed, so I ended up there with Stacey still between my legs sucking and stroking with her fingers. Laura straddled over my mouth facing her girlfriend. I couldn't even lick her delicious pussy due to my bliss. But the smell of her pussy as drops of cream slipped into my mouth sent me immediately into another orgasm with the force of an earthquake. I screamed, "Fuck Me Jesus," which is not a nice thing for a good Christian girl to say.

I quivered for a few seconds, releasing tawdry tremors from my body. Stacey continued to slowly lick until my joy ended. Sensing my discomfort at the continued stimulation, she pulled back and kissed my inner thigh. This tender show of affection released a last exhausting orgasm.

Being physically and mentally spent, I closed my eyes to recover. The girls repositioned to both sides of my body and gave me light kisses and hugs. I cried a little, Laura sweetly kissed the tears away, and then looked at me, smiling with her peculiar lips. Finally, controlling my emotions, I said, "Thank you, that was beautiful. You two are beautiful, thank you."

*******

Chapter 5

Ass Fucking 101

After a nice little nap, the girls decided sleep needed an awakening, so before I knew it, cold steel clicked around my wrists.

My eyes suddenly opened, and I asked an intelligent question, "What the fuck?"

Stacey grinned ear-to-ear like a mischievous kid, and said, "Now, your turn to be a sex-toy, Teach."

I tried to sit up, but found my hands cuffed to the bedstead. Stacey tickled my belly forcing me up on all fours. "That's a good teacher. Now you behave like a good little toy," Stacey teased.

"Stacey, cut your shi..." I started, but the object teasing my ass decided I didn't need to talk.

"Sweetie," Stacey started, "it's well lubricated. You just relax and let my Laura do her thing. I promise, after the initial pain, you will love it."

With something like a nod, I acquiesced, and then my ass acquiesced to an amazing appendage. The tip of the dildo teased my anus with anatomical acumen. Laura instructed me through every step along a ruddy trail, "At first, it might hurt, Jenine, but after your butt relaxes, ass fucking feels cool. Stacey will help with your pussy, and I'll take care of your ass.

"I don't kno..oh fucking JFC," I said, as a missile entered my ass.

"Relax, don't fight it," encouraged Stacey.

Hell! I wasn't fighting. I wanted the thing in me. It felt good. Laura pushed deeper as Stacey left the bed. She managed to inch the dildo in me to the hilt and started stroking back and forth.

A few seconds later, Stacey slid underneath me, pressing my body down to hers. Laura cuddled on top of my back, and Stacey rested underneath me in a female sandwich. What happened next provided a sex condiment for the sandwich. I felt another cock teasing my vagina as Laura continued fucking my ass, and before I knew it, my pussy and ass were both filled with dildo.

Having two women fucking me stirred éclat and passion, and I moaned in an unending cry. The girls started timing their strokes in unison as sweat covered our bodies. The tolerable pain caused my body to glory in arousal—an arousal steeped in decadence and greed. The girls aggressively took, and I passively gave. They fucked, and fucked, and fucked. I gave, and gave, and gave.

After the girls wrestled my holes a few minutes, an orgasm wrestled back. The pressure greedily teased deep in my middle with a satisfying hurt. Without fear, my orgasm fought and won a wicked battle. My body tightened in a spasm, renewing freedom's force. Every atom of every neuron of every cell of every organ seemed to scream in fury, as a welling tide exploded in my ass. After an eternity, my explosion waned, and I rested between four titties as helpless as a kitty. Damn! Those girls didn't take pity on my kitty, because they continued stroking like sex starved women. I tried to battle my arousal, but forgot how to talk. The final orgasm left me close to passing out, and a part of a single word managed to escape, "Sto..."

The girls did stop, but not without a final push. The push took my sanity and made me see a dark world.

*******

Chapter 6

I am Queer!

A few minutes later as consciousness returned, I noticed my hands were freed, and Laura and Stacey caressed my face, giving me tender kisses. Their dildos were absent, and they rested next to me gloriously naked. Stacey whispered in my ear, "Girl, that's what loving women means. Now, ya need to figure out what you are."

Enjoying their caresses, I considered my predicament, and the consideration shined a light upon me in a sudden dawn of courage.

I was a queer! Fuck the world. Fuck everything. I loved women, loved their smells, loved their touches, and loved the way they loved in a sisterhood of friendship. The lesbian awakened and locked the closet door, never to return to the darkened place.

I looked up at the girls and shouted, "I am queer!"

Looking stunned, Laura asked, "What brought that on?"

I thought for a few seconds, and then said, "I knew a pussy waited in ready behind your cock, and it made me realize that all I ever wanted in life was to love a girl with a pussy. I want women. Period. I am queer! Gorgeous, loving, fuckable!"

"Great Jenine," said Stacey, "what the hell are you going to do about it?"

"Drop the dude," said Laura.

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes, not easy. Not easy one bit."

After a few seconds of quiet, Stacey said, "Was it easy to admit what you just did after how many years? Did you think you would get ass fucked today? Did you think a month ago you would be getting fucked like a slut by two girls? Things change, nothing ever stays the same. Life moves quickly, either get on the ride or it passes you by without giving a shit."

Goddam! Goddam. Goddam. She was fucking right.

"We like you Jenine," Laura said. "Always have, ever since the first day in your class."

Stacey added, "You're smart and classy. I don't go after girls who don't meet those two criteria." Then she looked at Laura, which caused her girl to blush. "You need to get your shit together, and drop your dick."

"Girls," I spoke up, "my husband's not a bad sort. It's not his fault I'm queer."

"What the fuck does that have to do with a goddam thing? It isn't what we are talking about. I don't care if he is fucking Jesus Christ himself. I don't care if he is better than Ghandi. You are killing him by not coming out, as well as killing yourself."

Something about the way Stacey spoke upset me. Anger erupted, and I said, "Bitch!"

Without a pause, she responded, "Hell, yeah! I'm a fucking bitch whoremonger. But, guess what chick? You're still a lesbian. And guess what else? You always will be. There is no pill, baby. No unqueer medicine and then it's done. Ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. You can't look in the mirror, tap your little red shoes, and travel down a yellow brick road. That only happens in the movies. This ain't a movie. It's called life."