All Comments on 'Good Girls Go to Heaven Ch. 02'

by YourLittleAngelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MrKnowitallMrKnowitallabout 16 years ago
Passionate

I really liked this story. The writing is poetic and detailed. The characters are rich and deep. My only criticism is that you might want to take more time describing the actual sex. You're gifted with the ability to paint a lovely picture, but you seemed to gloss over the hottest action. Christie should learn some new positions and submerge herself in each little movement. Build to the explosive climaxes; they are much more than just a stopping point. Keep writing... just like Christie.. we all want more.

BillyName99BillyName99about 16 years ago
Very nice!!!

I like the way you blend the Sex with Emotion. I have a feeling that Jacob is Just getting started with corrupting you fair heroine, and I definitely want to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Any more like him at home?

I truly enjoy your writing and

this story in particular.

Here's hoping you based

Jacob on reality...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so good

ooohh... more please ;)

MzHunyDooMzHunyDooabout 16 years ago
Great read...

I almost missed this sequal since it's in a different category than the original. I'm so glad that I decided to search for other stories with the 'goth' tag and found your continuation. I commented on the first one that this is a fantasy of mine and I say it again. This is a fantasy of mine! 2 women and a goth boy? Yummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous