All Comments on 'Good Girls Go to Heaven Ch. 04'

by YourLittleAngelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This story is breathtaking!

But is Sophie going to be in every instalment? I'm not sure i fancy the thought of that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YEAH!!!! Glad to see you add to this again!

I love this story. It has definitely become one of my favs of all time on here. This chapter was hot and long awaited so thank you! And while 'Sophie' is a hot character, I was kinda hoping that Jacob and Christie's relationship would go to the next level....but just them. I thought maybe Jacob was really falling for her and would maybe become a bit possessive with her....not share her, lol. All in all....hot chapter and can't wait to see what happens next.

YourLittleAngelleYourLittleAngellealmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thank You...

I'm pleased that those of you who've voted and commented liked this chapter. I'm not exactly sure where Jacob and Christie will go in the next installment,

but I know it will be deliciously charged and steamy. Again, I'm open to input from readers and appreciate the time you take to vote and leave feedback.

There are many taboos Jacob has yet to shatter with a roguish wink and reassuring murmur... And of course, I don't know if Christie would put up much fuss...

Or would she?

Kisses,

YLA

DMGirlDMGirlover 15 years ago
Love this!

This whole story is just hot! Not too big a fan of Sophie though either, she needs to find a girlfriend somewhere else, lol. Definitely would love to see Jacob fall hard for Christie and Christie for Jacob. Also seeing that she has past issues with the death of the love of her life, Jake...would also like to see how she would try to 'move on' and let herself love again and not fear it. I think Jacob & Christie make a great couple. Definitely cannot wait for the next chapter!

usergirlusergirlover 15 years ago
woot wooot

Sophie reminds me of that annoying clingy person everyone loves to hate. She's cool and all but Jacob and Christie are hotter when their alone....either way it's still a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous