Good Grief Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly...

Jason crawled on top of her licking and nibbling as he went. His hands didn't stop touching every part of her, while his tongue paid homage to each perfect mahogany breast. His special treats were her hard chocolate nipples that his tongue delighted to play with. He rolled his wet appendage around her nipples as his mouth sucked her breast hard. He quickly flicked his tongue on the peaks which made Sienna squeal under him.

He slid inside of her and groaned as her hot wet pussy welcomed him in again. He slowly moved inside of her taking extra care of her swollen folds. It was as if he was cooling down from a strenuous workout routine.

In and out.

His breath and hers matched perfectly. Their breaths created a solitary symphony which coupled with their synced heartbeats; it was the most beautiful song in the world.

In and out he moved inside of her.

Her tight pink pussy continually suctioned him in bringing his release closer to the surface. She made the most beautiful sounds, a mix between cooing and humming. When she was on the verge of cumming he slowed his pace to one of a snail. He lifted her leg and kissed the inside her ankle. With his newfound access, he fucked her slow and deep. As he moved, he grabbed her hips to meet his, making sure to be as deep as he possibly could.

Sienna felt him caressing her g-spot and was in total bliss and in total hell as he denied her orgasm.

Finally Sienna felt her body on edge, she was trembling and there was a thin layer of sweat that made her body glow under the soft light. Jason let her leg go and bent down and kissed her passionately while rocking himself between her legs. When Jason felt her close, he drove her home by fucking her fast, hard and deep as he could.

Sienna screamed while her legs wrapped around Jason's ass as if his dick would somehow leave her. Jason growled against her skin and didn't stop pummeling her pussy until her long orgasm subsided. It was only then that his heavy balls released his seed deep within her. Not having control over her body, she quickly fell fast asleep... happy and well-fucked.

He positioned himself so he spooned her with his dick still deeply embedded in her pussy. He sighed as he felt a sense of calm and happiness once again. Jason kissed her shoulder and fleshy part behind her ear and drifted to sleep with Sienna in his arms.

12