All Comments on 'Good Housekeeping Ch. 01'

by Jakey

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
what a man

I would eat him all day every day aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maid Encounter

I had a similar experience while on a business trip. A Mexican housekeeping chick came in as I was toweling off in the bathroom with the door open. The position of the wardrobe mirrored doors in the foyer gave an unobstructed bird's eye view straight into the bathroom, where I was stark naked. Naturally, her eyes looked straight at my big exposed cock. She sheepishly apologized, and finished what she came to do and quickly left. I later saw her in the main hallway cleaning another room. She came out and apologized again for her invasion of my privacy, but I told her it was okay. She pleaded with me not to report her to management. I assured her that I wouldn't if she'd call and meet with me later. Later that night, I arranged a pick up location away from the hotel, but brought her back with me to my room, via a side entrance from the parking lot. Now out of her work uniform and disguised with hat and sunglasses to avoid detection by surveillance cameras in and out of the building, we walked in undetected. Fraternizing with customers on premises is immediate cause for termination. Long story, short, I f**ked her brains out, got my big cock sucked and spewed oodles of my hot jizz all over her tits, neck and pillow cases!......all in exchange for my promise not to report her. As a bonus, she received multiple epic orgasms from me, and would come back for more 3x that week of my stay!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous