Good Morning India Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira had just emerged from her high when she felt Kyrhan s left hand begin to fully envelop her left breast while his right hand was beginning to caress her cunt lips. Her own juices were oozing from her cunt like fresh water from a tap. Kyrhan had very deft fingers as she felt totally weak in his hands. She just yearned for his caresses, ready to open herself totally to this man she had just met the day before. She felt the first stirs of an impending climax in her belly. Hours later, she fainted while he was pushing two fingers in her virgin anal passage. He had fucked her mouth four times, her cunt three times but had finger fucked her cunt just once. When she woke up, she felt like a woman gangbanged by a group of bikers although she perfectly knew that he had been quite gentle with her. She just felt completely used and that seemed to make her very submissive.

Kyrhan spoke with them about their future when Dan and Ranu joined them. They were hugging one another. Kira felt somewhat jealous but she could not say anything as Kyrhan had not allowed her to wear her knickers and his hand had sneaked under her saree and his fingers were toying with her cunt lips and her clit so marvelously that she clenched her teeth together to prevent herself to screaming her pleasure.

- I will try to be quite direct : I don t intend to break up your marriage, be sure of it, Dan. I am just trying to improve it. You, Kira, happen to love India but you never were in direct contact with our way of life. You need an Indian man to train you. Your guide Rajiv perfectly suits your needs. Kira especially needs also a more dominant self assertive man to spur her forward. I have chosen that task when she danced at the wedding. But India has darker aspects we cannot make you feel in two weeks. You would have to spend one or two years here. For example, often Indian women are persecuted by their mother in law who think they are not worthy to have married their sons with daily humiliations. In addition, many in laws are doing their best to fuck the young woman. In rural India, where there is a dramatic lack of nubile girls, a new bride may have to service all her inlaws needs. We will try to make you experience such feelings of frustration, defilement, abuse but to a limited level as every night, you will have the loving help of your husband. I will just ask him not to interfere during the day.

- yes, Sir

- You should call me guru as I am leading you or more appropriate for an European woman, Master.

- yes, Master.

- Good. Just another question : from our recent encounter, I surmise that you have never been ass fucked. am Icorrect?

- Yes, Master

- Perfect, Tell Rajiv and Dan, if the need arises that your arse deloration is my privilege. I will take your last virginity soon. Afterwards, I will offer your ass to anyone I choose. Dan will have to wait to be in the plane to have it but he will enjoy it everyday if he cares afterward.

He then gave her a few instructions for the next week.

- Dan had been right when he decided that you are not to wear anything but sarees. In addition, you will no more wear any panties as long as you are in India, just blouses, petticoats and sarees. As you are per choice an Indian woman, you are not to eat meat or fish. Rajiv will instruct you on the meal preparation. Concentrate on it as you will have to prepare meals for Dan and yourself when back in Europe. For everything else, just conform to Rajiv s orders. Everything he tells you to do will be a part of the training you are following. When you leave to Europe in two weeks and a half, You will decide whether you forget me and return to your habits or follow my advices and maybe meet me again for further training.

Kira nodded without commenting.

The bus left as scheduled at half past 2 PM. Rajiv had given her an old rather worn saree.

- The trip will last three hours with a stop around 4 PM for drinks, tea and toilets. I will require your help for the whole duration. You may dirty your saree. Better not use fancy ones like those you have bought.

Kira wondered whether the saree had been washed. At least it was reasonably clean and not ragged. Before departure, Rajiv told her to clean the bus. She dutifully got rid of the garbage, cleaned the dust bins and the ashtrays. She swept the floor and cleaned the windows. When he decided that the bus was sufficiently clean, Rajiv remarked she was dirty. He told her to take a dip in the river and wash her hair that was quite dishevelled by the previous heavy duty work. Kira looked puzzled : Was she expected to wash herself in front of all the passengers. She was too shy for it. Rajiv saw her indecision and just pushed her in the river. Kira spit water when she surfaced. Rajiv launched her a soap.

- You can wash your body, your hair and your saree while wearing it. You have just five minutes.

Kira had never been in such a hurry. She quickly soaped her hair and her body. She discovered that wearing no knickers was interesting when having to soap herself so fast.

She swam somewhat upstream to find cleaner water to rinse herself and her saree. The bus engine started. She jumped out of water, without bothering to notice that all her curves were outlined by her dripping clothes. She had to comb her hair in the bus, just a few feet from Dan who took a few photographs of her. Rajiv told her to hurry. He ushered her to a small cabin where he lived under the main cabin. There was a bed, the sheets of which had not been changed for weeks. There was garbage and refuse everywhere. Dirty garments littered the floor and the table.

- Clean my bedroom, Kira and hurry up.

Fortunately the bedroom was tiny : she needed just about half an hour to tidy the room. When she had finished her task, the room was rather clean, there were two big bags of litter and two other ones with soiled garments.

- Good, Kira, you are a good housewife. I could think of marrying you. Now wash my clothes. You have just an hour.

There was no electric machine just a sink and cold water soap. She cleaned as thoroughly as possible the clothes. Some of them had a terrible stench. One hour later, All the clothes were drying on hangers. Several of them would need mending when dry. Kira had found a bottle of perfume with some liquid remaining. The room now had a welcoming appearance and the stench had been replaced with a fine perfumed scent.. Even Rajiv had to appraise her work.

- I never thought you would obtain such a result. Next time, we will take it a step further : you will wash my clothes in the river. It s a much more difficult task.

- But why? The fabric is clean.

- Yes but in most villages, you still don t have running water. I was told to train you as a traditional Indian woman. We don t have time to have you working in fields. Maybe, if you come back, some day..

- I would like but it seems so hard

- You would manage. Before we stop for a drink, I would like a massage of my back.

- I ve never.

- No problem. I will give you instructions.

Rajij laid flat on the stomach on his bed he had covered with a thick towel.

- Kira, take off your saree and your blouse. You may keep your petticoats but they may be soiled. Better to remove them too. Now coat your breasts with the massage oil. Yes, knead your nipples. When they are the size of cherries, you may proceed. Good, just graze first my back with the tip of your nipples. A pleasure. Now push down and begin to caress my whole back. Good. Sure you never tried it with your husband?

- Never, Raj.

- You must be a natural. Now glide slowly from my neck down to my buttocks, always with your tits hanging vertically. When you will have reached my bottom, you will start again this time squashing your boobs on my back.

-

Kira breasts were hurting but she tried her best to please him.

- Oh you are so good you have given me a hard on. A second. I am turning on my back. Now you straddle me facing to my feet.

- No I won t jilt my husband!

- You have to. It s Kyrhan orders. You must obey all my orders.

- Yes

- My orders are for the time being, you are to be fucked by this cock with no mercy. You were told that being fucked by strangers was a part of your training and humiliation, too.

- You are right. I will obey to Kyrhan.

- good. Just bend slightly forward to let me have a look to your ass hole.

- Kyrhan has told me he would take what he called my last virginity himself before I leave for France.

- I will not cross him. I don t know whether he intends to do it this week or the next one but he will not forget it. Just don t let Dan take it away from him.

- I think my husband respects the will of the old chap.

- Hush. My cock is just under your cunt. Now just bore down on me. Ohhh. You are tight for a mother of two!!!

- Ahha! Just go slowly.. Uh. I am not used to have it so brutally. Please!!!

- You fuck for my pleasure, remember. It s you who must adjust, not me.

- Ohh you are a beast!!!

- It seems you love it! Don t lie, bitch, you are dripping. Ohhh.. It comes. Yes I am cumming. you will take it all deep inside.

- Yes, Raj,. Empty your load in my womb. You may, It s safe.Yes. Fill me up. Oh I.. I m cumming too,.. OHHHHH!

As soon as he caught his breath, Rajiv caught Kira s shoulder

- Wake up, lazy, you have still work to do. You are learning your true role in life, to totally serve Indian men.Now get up and go in the kitchen to prepare tea and coffee. We will arrive in ten minutes.

Rajiv did not allow her to clean herself or even freshen up.

- You have a very pleasing Òjust fuckedÓ look. Keep it. You screamed so strongly that all the passengers have heard what we were doing. Maybe some of the passengers would like to take advantage of you after the pause. for fifty dollars.

- You. You want to. to prostitute me?

- Not at all. I will invite friends in my room and allow them to take their pleasure with you. They can fuck you for free but it s the habit of thanking the man who provides the girl by giving him money and you will not be cheap. Some peasant girls offer themselves for ten or twenty dollars. And it s good for your training : being fucked by people from your tourist group will be very humiliating for you, I am sure of it.

When they stopped, Kira had prepared the tee and the coffee. She was wearing a new saree, something prettier than her work saree. Rajiv had her put on a Lycra blouse that was nearly see through. All the passengers could watch her nipples through the flimsy fabric. Some of the men showed an evident interest for her boobs. Rajiv told them she would be available during the last travel hour at fifty dollars for a quarter of an hour. One of the passengers exclaimed that it was quite a bargain for such a fine piece of meat. For some reason she felt flattered.

Finally four passengers had the opportunity to visit her until they arrived and the last one was. her husband Dan.

- I wanted to know how you were faring. I gathered that you will have to clean the bus while I check in at the hotel. Rajiv has told me to leave you a clean saree and blouse. I doubt the staff would let you in with what you are wearing.

- Oh thank you, Dan. I apologize to you : I had so much work that I could not spare a minute with you this afternoon.

- Being an Indian woman is not so easy, it seems.

- Sure, this night, I will be exhausted but you will have to treat me as an Indian wife. I have understood what it encompassed.

- That is?

- Force me to service you as many times as you care and if you fancy it, call for the room service waiter and have him fuck me on a table, on the floor or even standing against the wall. Don t care for my pleasure or comfort. Just seek your own pleasure.

- I love the idea but I have a raging hard on and I am about to fuck you on Rajiv s bed.

- You paid for it. I must abide to the orders of my Indian master, sir.

Kira cleaned the bus in minutes as its previous sorry state had been just the result of months of neglect. Rajiv ordered her to accompany him to the shower room. She undid her saree and her blouse once more. She helped him out of his dirty clothes, applied soap liberally on her breasts and brushed them vigorously against his body to clean him without her hands. She cleaned his cock and his ass hole with her mouth before rinsing him first then herself. Rajiv had not given her any orders. She had done it all on her own.

Her last task was to prepare food for Rajiv s dinner. She had never tried Indian cooking but Rajiv was satisfied with a soup and some beans in a curry sauce. He then at last sent her away, telling her to be at the bus door the next day around 8 AM even though the departure time was an hour later. She hurried to join Dan just after she had put on the saree her husband had left for her. On the way, she felt big globs of semen, oozing from her freshly fucked cunt gliding along her legs. Rajiv had opted for a quickie seeing her in a fancy gold embroidered saree. He could not resist her sex appeal and she felt proud about it.

Kira followed similar routine for the following days. Now Rajiv sported clean, ironed garments. They were piled in cupboards in his bedroom and have been perfectly mended when necessary. Rajiv had offered her once to a trucker he had met in a bar and twice to the bus driver and every day to the other travelers of the group. He himself used her mouth or her cunt two or three times a day. Once they had to travel by bus through the night. and she had slept with Rajiv on his bed. She had been given a pillow for that special occasion, the first attention from the young guide. The temperature rarely dropped under 22¡ Celsius so Kira had slept naked. Rajiv had been tireless, fucking her every hour or half hour. They both had little sleep that night.

After a particularly hot bout with Rajiv, Kira had fought the urge to sleep and left to meet Dan. She had been more daring than usual, crossing the whole bus in the middle of the night stark naked. Hher husband Dan was snoring quietly. She shook him awake and made him put his fingers up her cunt to show him it was filled by a sticky white gooey. She took tissues to wipe herself clean and straddled him.

- Hurry up. Rajiv will wake up in about a quarter of an hour. I must be ready for him in his bedroom.

Dan did his best in five minutes and added a big load to what had been injected into her cunt. Kira proceeded back to Rajiv s bedroom when a hand darted and caught hers. One of the travelers was awake and had seen her. She expected him to make a fuss when he drew her on his lap. She felt that he had untied his trousers and they were down to his heels. Good, he was ready to fuck her and she would still be in time for Raj.

When she arrived ten minutes later, Rajiv was waiting on his side on the bed.

- Where have you been?

- I took a walk in the bus and two passengers fucked me.

- Who were they?

- Don t know in the dark.

- A pity you did not ask for a fee. I would have loved to increase my savings

- I thought that you were not my pimp, that you gave me for free and just received money gifts for using me?

- Never mind. I will give you something to reward your performances in the bus.

- OK but for Dan, it will be free from now on.

- Granted. Now what about a nice slow blow job. Your cunt would be dripping. Let it drain out. You will just clean the floor tomorrow morning. with your tongue, of course.

- You are a pervert but I love it now.

Kira was thinking to Kyrhan later in the morning. They would be back in his city the day after. The bus would drop her and Dan to his house for a single day. He might take her anal virginity as he had announced or postpone it to the next week. She was yearning to be totally his although she feared the ensuing pain. Whatever his decision, she knew in her heart that she would be thoroughly used and she was getting wetter and wetter to the prospect.

12