Good Things Come...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his legs out from under him, and lay on his back. Wordlessly, I took a washcloth that I keep in a bowl of cedar-scented water on my dresser and carefully washed his flat stomach. He smiled at me, and hooking his fingers over the neckline of my nightgown, pulled me down for a gentle kiss. "You are amazing."

I blushed in the dark, and put the washcloth in my laundry bag. I returned to the bed and smiled wryly. "I know you said you'd need a night of sleeping on the floor to adjust, but.." We both laughed; neither one of us had expected what had happened tonight.

"If it's all the same to you, Moira, there's no place in the world I'd rather sleep tonight than next to you."

The smile that spread across my face could not have been stopped for all the world. He turned around, and lay next to me, a hand cupping my left breast idly. "Good night, James."

"Good night, hon."

Of everything that night.. Of that first kiss, of the intense sexual passion.. Drifting off to sleep with him was my favorite part of the evening. Our slumber was blessedly dreamless; the calm before a Halloween tempest that would change both of us with the wind...

To Be Continued...

12