All Comments on 'Goodbye Charlene'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Dog

The only thing that would have made this better was him going to the rescue of the dog he had in his male body.

Nice one.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years agoAuthor
Bow wow

This story is a super condensed version (with sex added) of a book I have been wanting to write. At first charlie has real amnesia and befriends charley's sister, Maggie.. The dog has an afinity for Charlie and Both are sort of adopted by our heroine.Charlie ends up loving Maggie so much she ends up calling her Mom. Maggie helped raise Charley and so there is an invisable bond.

Griffin 57

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
oh mein gott!!!

*Mortal Kombat voice* EXCELLENT! !!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
A Beautiful Story...

...Of a man forced to become a woman, and his/her coming to terms with it. I think adding the dog would make an interesting 'circuit', but I was also thinking of the movie's straight man (in this case Tony Curtis), that finally figures out that the mystery woman is 'charlie'. I know you weren't writing it with comedy in mind, I was just thinking of options for 'someone' that knew the dead construction worker, and after seeing 'him/her', she keeps throwing personal tidbits at them until they finally look at her and say "charlie - it IS you!"... Anyway that was the only bit I missed from the movie, I really enjoyed how you got 'her' to accept, and be accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Transformation to Becoming a Woman - Great! Well written! Five Stars!!!!!

Very tender. Excellent climax literally and figuratively. Every cross-dresser, sissy boy's dream to become a real woman.

Your story shows the advantages of both AC and DC. (joke to story line)

As caring and erotic as "Giving is Receiving - A Bottom's Story."

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
A most wonderful story. It's not quite fair.

I'd give almost anything to be Charlie. .....and replace Charlene. Like Charlie and her nightly prayer, I would make it a point to daily re-earn that kind of love....and loving. Where ever Charlene is, she never knew the man she threw away. He probably would never have left her; he's that kind of a guy. So instead of 3 miserable people, life created a new reality.

Yeah, I'd give anything to be Charlie

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

I hate to say it, but this story gave me the creeps. Just too weird. It also really isn't a transgender story either.

Even if I can accept that Charlene didn't deserve what she had, it's not really made clear why Charley deserved this whole second life.

carlykissescarlykisses4 months ago

I liked the story. It was very well written. I do agree with illwind though. And although it didn't give me the creeps, I was reading and thinking, "But what about his dog?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous