Goodbye Charlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened and she turned her head! "You took my body Charley; Give it back!" An arm reached up and grabbed my hand. I looked back down and suddenly it was my body; Charley Winters laying there. I screamed and somehow shook loose. I ran back the other way. The room changed into a long hallway and no matter how fast I ran, I could never reach the door. Another casket appeared ahead of me. I couldn't keep from looking. This time the person was---- 'No!' I screamed and dropped to my knees, sobbing uncontrollably. The person in the casket was Tony!

I lurched up in bed as the door flew open. "Charlie, I heard you scream." Tony rushed in and I melted into his arms as I sobbed.

"I-- dreamed you had died Tony," I whimpered.

"I'm ok Charlie. I'm here. I'm not dead." He kissed my forehead.

I squinted into his eyes, through a flood of tears. I don't know what I was thinking, or what came over me. I kissed him! Not just once, but over and over. My arms found their way around his neck and the kisses became deeper and deeper. My mouth opened and his tongue found mine. I didn't care about anything else. All that mattered to me was now.

He backed off a bit, slightly out of breath. "You ok, Charlie?" I nodded. I slid back under the covers, but I refused to let go of his hand. He looked at me. I mean, really looked at me!

"Don't leave me alone Tony." I pleaded.

He smiled that great smile of his and slid under the blanket, beside me. "Don't worry, I won't."

I was in his arms again. Call me gay or call me a slut, but I wanted whatever he was going to give me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths till he started nibbling on my neck. Damn, this felt good! I took his hand and forced it against my tit. I had been so horny since I found that dildo and never even realized it. My pussy flooded. Yes, my pussy! His lips found my other breast and he nipped at the hard bud through my nightshirt. In a flurry of motion I stripped the nightshirt off and pulled him to me. My back arched and I sucked air through my teeth as his hand found my throbbing clit. The fingers of his right hand teased my sex as I shoved my tongue down his throat. I trapped his hand as his finger gained entrance. I exploded in wave, after wave of pleasure.

As I lay there, panting, he took my hand and placed it on his cock. It wasn't as big as the black dildo, but it was still huge! He groaned as I stroked him. His beautiful, blue eyes locked on mine as he repositioned himself on top and between my legs. It felt so wonderful as he slid into me. My lips found his as he began to slowly pump in and out. I grabbed his ass with both hands and wiggled mine to encourage him. Harder and harder he slammed into me. It was uncontrolled, like a runaway locomotive. He growled and I exploded again. His cock was in spasm as he shot into me again and again. I could feel his cum spurting inside me as I came down from my own orgasm. We were one!

Tony slid down beside me as our breathing, slowly returned to normal. I gazed into the eyes of the man that had held me to his heart. He kissed my lips. " It would seem that I fell out of love with Charlene and then I fell for you. I love you Charlie."

"I love you too baby." I replied. And it was the truth!

****************

The next morning I stepped into his shower. The warm water cascaded over my body as the door opened. Tony slipped inside and wrapped his arms around me. His kiss was just as great as it was last night.

"Missed you baby."

"Me too." I responded. I turned him around and started washing his back with the soapy washcloth. I leaned in to whisper. "You know; Casey won't be up for an hour or so." I teased.

Five minutes later we were back in bed. In his arms I felt so warm and safe. He rolled me on my back and slowly slid down, leaving a trail of kisses as he moved. Across my throat and down to my nipples, my hands caressing the back of his head. He kissed and licked down between my breasts to my navel. His travels took him lower as his tongue painted the bony prominences of my hips. When I stopped him from going further. He peered up at me in puzzlement.

"Your turn first, my love." I encouraged him to move and lay on his back. I kissed him and whispered 'I love you' in his ear. I traversed the same path that he took earlier. I slid down, flicking my tongue, as I went. My hand encircled his manhood and for once in my life I took a man's cock in my mouth. Tony groaned in pleasure as I stroked and made love to him orally. The pure sexual joy of the gift I was giving him, made me want him even more. This is where I needed to be. This is where I wanted to be! I had never been so close to anyone in my life. As my mouth slid up and down his length, his growls spurred me on. He stopped my assault on his cock with a gentle hand. The next moment he turned his body and was under me, his cock, still in my mouth. His tongue lapped at my pussy as I took him deeper and deeper. I felt pressure build in me and double the effort on his huge cock. I came in waves as his member throbbed and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed my lovers load as my own tremors subsided. I found my way back to his side, pulling up the blanket as I went. We kissed and cuddled and I fell asleep in the arms of the man I loved.

************

I moved into his bedroom that day and the two of us couldn't be happier. Make that three, since Casey was ecstatic that her parents loved each other again. The days flew by as we became the family I never had. I don't know if God had planned for this to happen or not. I do know that I thanked him every night for this miracle.

Eight months later I laid a bouquet of roses down on the grave. The stone was marked Charles Stanley Winters, but I knew better. My eyes turned misty as thankful hands held the wonderful life that was growing inside me. "Come on little Abby, Let's go home and see your Daddy."

I turned back, one more time to look at the grave.

"Goodbye, Charlene!"

12