Graduation and... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Oh, God!! I...I thought you said you were fucked out!" Rita exclaimed.

"I thought I was," Bobby responded, "But my body seems to have other ideas." Her nipple was hard as a rock and she was moaning softly.

Rita groaned and the movement of her hips grew more insistent. Before long, she was wailing with delight and her ass was rubbing his cock, which had grown hard as steel from the movement of her body against it.

Bobby pulled Mrs. Meckler's leg back over his, exposing her vagina, then he slid his hand over her belly, onto her clit. Juices of excitement had begun oozing from her again. He grasped his cock, which jutted between her legs, and rubbed it against her slit. Rita groaned and entreated him to put it in her. He did and once more felt thrills as he invaded her tight, wet, opening.

"Oh, Jesus!! Every time we do it I think it feels better!" Rita murmured as elation raced through her. Bobby kept mauling her breasts as his cock surged into her. Her passion quickly built to the bursting point once more, driven by the young man's lunging cock.

Without warning, Rita erupted into yet another orgasm. "Godddddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" she cried, "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, yes, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Bobby's insides unleashed once more and he joined her, hosing his hot juices into her again.

Rita went limp after they finished, and Bobby's cock, softening at last, slid out of her.

"I...I guess we ought to go," she said softly. "I hate to, but I really have to. I...I have to get home and make supper for Horace."

Bobby kissed her neck. "Are we going to do this again?" he asked.

Rita turned in his arms and kissed him. "Damn right we are!" she said. "This was fantastic! I'm not going to stop now that I know what a stud you are! No way!"

Finally, they couldn't put it off any more. They got up, cleaned up, then got dressed. They walked toward the door. Before they left they stopped and kissed.

"When can we get together again?" Rita asked.

"Any time. Call me," Bobby said. He mused that instead of getting simpler, his life kept getting more and more complicated. Oh, well.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12