All Comments on 'Graduation Party for Tommy'

by Tender86

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
married one year and you whoring her out

get real and fantasies are for kids,grown up kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Forget the remark by anymouse JACKASS below

A very nicely done story about a generous and sexy couple both bestowing a gift and getting maximum enjoyment from it---Jackass would have loved the story if the genders were reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad...

I'm wondering if one of the previous comments came from a guy who got fired today by a boss who he found out was also screwing his wife. Geez people, lighten up. The story wasn't too bad and had some hot moments in it. The description of Tommy stroking her mound with his cock through the thin fabric of her panties was a nice touch. I for one would love to see the next chapter, where Tommy gets to fuck her.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Not a good story

Not very well written. Past tense is preferrable to present tense since stories generally refer to events which have already taken place. The character descriptions here are quite modest and the plot, what little there is of one, is uninteresting.

<P>

It's decent enough as a stroke story, I suppose, though I did not find the sex scenes particularly erotic. Good fiction this is not. Thank you for your effort.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Who's fooling who?

Husband tells himself he hopes he hasn't given his wife permission to fuck another guy. Wife convinces herself this isn't really full sex and she won't pick up the phone and call the kid over next chance she can. The only one being honest here is the kid.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Makes less sense in context

Had a chance now to read your earlier stories, so rather puzzled that she'll happily stroke another guy's cock till he cums in his shorts and even - just a month ago - let your best friend bury himself in her pussy up to the balls, but she won't put this poor teenager out of his misery. Not only a slut, but a cockteasing slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Is this pervert week

Another story about a pervert. The only thing more disgusting is the idiot anon who says his wife fucked somebody else three days after the wedding and he thought it was great. Maybe Literotica should screen readers and eliminate 13 and 14 year old children from from commenting.

The Ct. Yankee

m00nvibem00nvibealmost 17 years ago
a cuck by any other name is still a cuck

gave you 50 for trying - no author deserves less. but about your story...wife invites young hs grad to party and you're ok with it - even think it's a good idea? ...she rides leg of young lad...you feign headache...she visits bedroom but doesn't bother to get you off and you're still ok? ...you 'hope' you haven't given her permission? ...now man, who's trying to shit whom here...you are a natural born cuck and the wife may only be twenty, but she's already realized it...this is just her first time to install the antlers...and how can you see what she's doing while lying on the bed stroking your chicken? ...come on, fess up, she's in the next room getting her brains fucked out...you don't really expect us to believe that she lay back with her legs open, panties off and then decided that her one true love up in the bedroom needed her attention more...of course she fucked him...as difficult as it is for you to admit, that's what you wanted...a cuck by any other name is still a cuck...but take heart, by the time she gets through with you, you'll have enough horns that you look like a porcupine...but treat her nice 'cause she does like cock, it's just not yours...now next time, don't be so bashful...just sneak down to the guest room or wherever she's getting the pipe laid to her and enjoy the show...and by the way, if she's started with one 7 inches, you can be sure she's going to want one larger next time...that probably causes you to bust another nut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fell into the Wimp haters grasp...ouch

But I loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

We enjoyed it very much. My lady friend and I look for stories like this to give us ideas for our fun and games with others.

Thanks again. Good writing.

George/Anne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Great story! Don't listen to the moralizers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Let Tommy fuck you

I really enjoyed your story but you should have let your wife fuck him. I can tell you from personal experience that fucking a teenage virgin is a mind blower.

Tricia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Surprisingly good.

Didn't follow any of the usual patterns. Really good. As for the guys who blow their wad then call sexy couples lame, they really need to just go watch O'Reilly or something and take Literotica off their Favorites list.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
She has a lot of self control.

However, I had to downgrade the rating because 8" cock are unrealistic and less desirable than average size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

my wife was 35 and took a 18yr old boys virginty and he fucked her 13 times that night i was jeolous of the staying power but she loved it

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 8 years ago
I read this out loud to my wife.

I got about 3/4 of the way through it and had to stop when she took my cock in her mouth.

Looking forward to more.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Silly story about our Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous