Graduation Party for Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy kneels on the floor in front of Debbie. He puts each of his hands on her legs just below the knees. He is intent on taking his time with this. He slowly caresses her legs ever higher and higher. Debbie closes her eyes and her breathing is instantly heavy. She spreads her legs slightly as Tommy caresses her very sensitive inner thigh. His hands disappear up under the dress. Debbie puts her hands on his shoulders to stabilize herself as she is swaying side to side in lust and desire. Tommy's hands are caressing her panties between her legs. Debbie spreads her legs even further. Tommy's face is only inches from her dress. His nose rubs against the dress at her mound. Debbie's hands go to Tommy's head. He slowly pushes his face into her dress covered crotch. Debbie lets out a sigh as she feels Tommy's breath on her pussy. He moves his face round and round teasing her mound. His hands slowly descended and soon Debbie's panties appeared as Tommy ever so slowly eases them down and off her ankles. Now the only material between her pussy and Tommy's face is the very short dress. Tommy's hands go back up the legs and I expect Debbie to stop him ... but she give no resistance. In a minute his hands are caressing her bare ass and pussy.

Debbie spreads her legs wide apart and Tommy's face leans back as his face goes between her legs. He is licking and biting through the dress. Debbie is rocking back and forth as she rubs her pussy against Tommy's face. Tommy slowly lifts the dress away from between them. Tommy's head disappears under her dress. Debbie smiles in resignation as his tongue slips up into her very wet pussy.

Debbie groans out loud as she cums for the first time tonight. She rides his tongue and face from her clit to her love tunnel. Frantically she fucks his face like she is riding a horse at full gallop. She cums in a ferocious orgasm that locks up every muscle in her body. He squeezes his face into her pussy as she floods his face with her juices. It takes several minutes before she eases her grip on Tommy.

Finally Debbie steps back off Tommy and helps him up. His face is a mess and his cock is rock hard again. Tommy is in heaven and it is all Debbie can do to remain standing.

"That was fantastic Tommy. You are a great lover. I need you to go now before I get too weak to resist that great cock of yours."

Reluctantly, Tommy picks up Debbie's panties and leaves.

Debbie slowly walks toward the bedroom, walks in to find a rock hard cock standing straight up just for her. She smiles at me and climbs on the bed. She puts one leg over my body like she is mounting a saddle. My cock, under her dress is resting against her mound and stomach. From outside her dress Debbie's hand rubbed my cock on her bare tender flesh. I moaned with pleasure as our eyes locked and we smiled.

"Did you enjoy watching Tommy and I?"

"You are unbelieveable."

"Did you like that?

"Uh huh"

"Did you see the size of his cock. It is huge."

"You like Tommy's cock don't you?"

"Yah, it is very nice."

"Did you want to put his cock in your pussy?"

"His touch got me excited and ........ (hesitantly).... My pussy wanted to be filled."

"Come on, Tell me. Did you want to feel his cock in your pussy?" Debbie does not answer. Not wanting to let Debbie off easy I repeat the question "Did you want to feel his cock in your pussy?"

"Ok, ok, yes I wanted to feel his big cock slide in my pussy. It is so big and hard. It would have filled my pussy so nicely."

Debbie's hand is still rubbing my cock against her mound and stomach. "Let's put Tommy's cock in your pussy. Tommy's virgin cock wants to fuck your sweet pussy. Lift your hips and rub Tommy's cock along your pussy."

Debbie closes her eyes and raises her head. She is imagining Tommy. She raises her hips and slips her hand under the dress. She rubs my cock head along the full length of her slit..

"Do you want to fuck Tommy's cock?"

"Oh yes."

"Tell Tommy what you want to do."

"Tommy I want your cock inside me."

"Tommy is a virgin. You need to tell him what to do."

"Oh Tommy, put your big cock between my lips and push it in."

As she positioned my cock head at the entrance to her love tunnel I pretend to be Tommy and say "I've never done this before. You will need to show me how."

Debbie lets out a long deep moan as her body settles down on top of Tommy's cock.

"Oh Tommy, you have such a beautiful cock. Fuck me with your virgin cock. Fuck me hard. I need all of it now."

With that she quickly rides my cock like she as on a horse at full gallop. The orgasm from within her pussy is now unleashed and it rushes toward satisfaction.

"AAAhhhhh....... Tommy ...... OOOOhhhhh" Debbie's much needed orgasm flows through her body with such force that my cock feels trapped inside her.

Somewhere in this explosive orgasm I also orgasm, unleashing my pent up love cream deep in her pussy.

It is a night to remember and who knows, maybe in the future Debbie will actually deflower our Tommy.

12