Graduation Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother," the son gasp, not bothering to cover up, "You're beautiful."

"So are you, baby," Paula answers in a subdued voice.

The sexy mother moves closer, revealing, "I can't hold my desires back any longer, my handsome boy."

Still motionless and not bother to cover up, Carl awes, "I don't believe I've ever seen such a fantastic body." Then realizing who it was, he asks, "Should we be standin' here naked?"

Ignoring the question, Paula informs, "I have a special graduation present for you, baby."

"Omigod," the thunderstruck son groans, "You can't possibility mean what I think."

"I've always wanted you," Paula confesses hurriedly, "Ever since you was little, I knew that I felt different about you than other women did about their sons." The sexy mother tells, "I knew if I was to ever attempt anythin', you needed to be an adult first." In almost a moan, she admits, "Gawd! It's been so damn temptin' all these years!"

Carl didn't know what to say to that. He secretly watched his mother and aunt in different stages of dress. Many times, as a hormone driven teenager, he would masturbate to their images in bed. He had deep desire for his mother but never revealed it for fear of being branded 'perverted'.

Now it seems his desires were identical to his parent's. She was beautiful and had a hotter body than most of the girls he had slept with. The thought his parent wanted him now had a young rod rising.

"I'm in love you like a woman loves a man, son," she confesses quickly moving closer, "An' I've wanted to fuck you for so long."

Carl smiles dropping the towel. He likes what his mother just said. In fact all those times he had fantasized about the sexy parent, those words where the ones imagined.

"I have had the same feelin' for you too," Carl admits moving closer to his mother, "I was just afraid to tell you."

They kissed deeply. He her body trembles as their tongues met. They caress in a tight embraced.

"Son," she reminds breaking the kiss, "this is really so wrong."

"Do you love me, Mother?" He asks in a soft voice.

"Yes."

"Can anyone love me in a more purer way than you?"

"No."

"Then how can it be wrong," the sexy son challenges, "if two healthy adults wish to share their bodies?"

Someone who had been thinking of this encounter for a long time posed the questions. Paula realizes her son must have been lusting after her and never let on of the taboo desires. Suddenly it all seems so right.

"Are'ya ready to give me my present now, mother?" Carl asks kissing a slender neck.

"Just lay back on the bed, baby," Paula says hotly, "Momma will make this graduation day about more than speeches."

Carl did as requested. Paula lies down next to her handsome offspring. He rolls onto his back. A hard eight-inch cock stood proud.

She gazes the taboo naked body lustfully. He was the man she had wanted for years. This man, her son, was the only male she had ever desired for so much that it hurt.

Now it was apparent that he had the same desires and feelings all these years. This was meant to be. This was their destiny.

"I've gotta have a taste of that," she huskily said placing a hand around the base of the shaft.

Feathery fingers fondles the head. The gentle digits move down the sensitive underside. Gentle kisses cover the top of the taboo erection.

The intensely pleasurable touches made Carl feel as if he was going to pass out. She was an expert at stimulating a dick. He thinks all the body's blood was rushing to the steel hard cock.

It was the hardest he had ever gotten so quickly. Of course, no one had ever excited him like this. Being his mother, only adds to the erotica of the act.

"Please suck it!" Carl orders in a sigh, "Suck it all down. I wanna see my hard cock in my mother's mouth."

She licks from the bottom of the balls all the way up to the sensitive swollen head of the cock. The hot son had never felt so full of lust. He was wild and ready for anything.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of seenin' this beautiful cock," Paula coos, "It is so magnificent!"

A pink tongue licks from top to bottom. The hot mother plants kisses all over her son's crotch and big genitals.

"Oh sweet jezzus," Carl utters a low moan, "That feels so awesome."

Paula opens her mouth wide. A blonde head lowers it onto the erection. She inhales to the root.

"God!" Carl groans huskily, "That's so fuckin' incredible!"

She sucks on it hard. Her head bobs up and down. Slurping sounds echo into the room. A mother's mouth and fingers work the son's dick expertly.

"I'm gonna cum, Momma!" Carl warns arching his hips.

Paula hears the words and increases loving the forbidden cock. She licks the stiff rod up and down. The young stiff cock slips in and out of the experienced mouth faster.

The sex driven woman moves up to place the firm soft breasts around the throbbing cock. She holds it there while licking the sensitive underside of the head. The sensation is making him delirious with unrefined need.

Carl looks at Paula. He had never seen such an expression of pure sexual badness, abandon and delight in a woman's eyes before. She was beaming with lust.

Finally Carl feels the sperm boiling up through the hard shaft. The cum races down the stiff rod. It makes the cock vibrate with pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Carl screams, "Oh my god! I'm cummin' like forever!"

The orgasm is hard. Strings of sperm explode out. It spews all over her face, breasts and in a greedy mouth.

She inhales the stiff organ to the root. Paula moves up and down the entire shaft sucking hard as possible. The golden mane flails wildly with the head movement.

"Damn you!" He screams lifting hips off the sheets, "I'm commin' again!"

This load completely goes into her mouth. She lustfully drinks every drop of the man juice. Her mouth remains pasted around the trembling rod.

Carl just lies there in a pleasure haze. He pants deeply to regain breath. He couldn't believe how great a cocksucker she was.

Paula continues loving the erect rod. She slowly licks and sucks the softening cock. The retracted ball sac is gently stroked. This was causing more thrills of ecstasy to shoot through his body.

Paula then moved sexuality up the big torso. They are face to face. They kiss deeply and then continue it into a French kiss.

"I've said it before, an' I'll say it again," Carl whispers between kisses, "Mom, you're a great cocksucker."

Paula looks over at her lover. His handsome rod was fully stiff. It was standing tall and wavering hotly. The sight made a mature pussy sopping wet.

"I've gotta do this again, Honey," said hotly confesses moving back onto his body.

She gives a passionate kiss that almost taken away Carl's breath! A hot tongue trails down a toned body. A wet tongue runs along the hard long hard shaft. Involuntarily moans emit.

Carl watches his cock disappear inside Paula's mouth again. Her tongue runs over the throbbing meat. His hands go to her hair threading the long mane.

Carl starts mouth fucking softly. She makes love to the erect dick. Her hands pats his balls and tenderly rubs them.

Large veins throbbing in the shaft could be felt in her mouth. A pair of masculine hands goes to her head as the rhythm of the mouth fuck increases. Paula had never so wanted to give a continuous blowjob, as she was this day.

"Ummmmmmmh!" Paula moans while sucking harder.

The large cock filling a very hot mouth muffles the sounds. The moans grow ever so slightly louder as he twist around as so that his head was between her thighs. A young tongue is ready to go to work on the glistening pussy.

Carl devours Paula's cunt. She sucks harder feeling her son touch an oversensitive clit. A skilled tongue meticulously runs along the throbbing pussy/

Taking time, the pleasure making tongue works over the leaking love hole.

While nibbling on the engorged clit, a pair of rounded asscheeks is grab in a set of strong hands. He anxiously works over the mature pussy. He feels her push down as his tongue drags along the pulsating pussy.

Paula's tongue brushes against her son's cock as Carl's tongue licks his mother's pussy. His hands grasp the rounded asscheeks tighter. Firm hands squeeze it as his attention increases on the throbbing clit.

Paula feels her son's cock throb inside her mouth. He was on the verge of cumming. At the same time, Carl could feel his mother's pussy quiver. She was about to do the same.

"Damn you!" Carl yells, "You're makin' me cum again!" He shouts feeling the hot juices washing over his mouth, "Oh sweet fucccccccckkkkkkk!

"Ummmmmmmmmmh!" Paula muffled moans are heard as the taboo sperm shoot down her throat.

The two lovers drink and suck all of the forebidden fluids. Their bodies twist and turn as another series of thrill waves wash over a set of sweat-covered bodies.

"Now, baby!" Paula huskily orders staying on her back and spreading a set of curvy legs wide, "You'll mount this pussy an' fuck it for all it's worth!"

"Damn straight I'll fuck it!" Carl hotly responds crawling onto the sexy, mature body. "I'm gonna fuck you raw, dear mother!" Positioning the hard forebidden dick at the ready cunt, he adds, "I don't want ya to be able to set comfortable for a week!"

The head of the young dick slides into the glistening pussy lips. It goes all the way into her body. Paula eyes widen. A ruby lipped mouth forms a silent moan.

Carl mounts higher. A pair of long legs is placed over his shoulders. A hard, young cock slides deeper inside the sweet wet pussy.

"That feels so good," she said, squeezing her cunt around the invading shaft. "How's it for you, baby?"

"It's the best thing I've ever felt," Carl moans, moving in and out of the taboo pussy very gently.

The sex driven mother increases her rhythm. The hormone driven son speeds up. Soon they were fucking at a good pace.

He watches his mother's angelic face while pounding into her. The gorgeous honey blonde's expression is one of total love. It made a young cock grow harder.

"Cum with me, my son," she coos huskily, "Cum inside my pussy."

"Yes, mother," he responds in a soft voice, "I'll fill your precious pussy with my love juices."

"Omigod. Oh sweet jezzus!" Paula moans with pleasure,

Carl's cock thrust hard and deep. The taboo rod slides past every last inch inside before pulling back and re-inserting. The pattern continues as the pace quickens.

Paula clenches onto the broad shoulders. Slender legs wraps around a corded neck. A mother's ass lifts with each plunge to ensure full penetration.

"Oh yes, my darlin' son!" she moans louder, "Yes enjoy my cunny as your graduation present!"

"It's a wonderful present, mom!" Carl groans humping into her harder.

A set of curvy legs is pulled back so that a pair of knees is in the air. Blue eyes rolls back in ecstasy.

"That's it, baby!" she groans louder, "Ram your mommy's cunny deeper!"

Carl fucks even harder. A young cock goes in as deep as possible with every thrust. His cock balls slap against his mother's ass. A shiver radiates down his spine as the pleasure waves roll up it.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawdddddd!" she moans lustfully, "Yes! Yessssss! Yesssssss! Fuck me deep!"

The sex hazed son pounds the taboo pussy for all it was worth. Paula's cunt is open for her son's cock. Carl takes a rigid rod and slams it deeper into her. A set of large balls slaps against a firm, rounded ass faster and louder.

Paula reaches down to cup and squeezes the wonderful balls. Tender fingers play with the sack. She licks a set of red lips looking lovingly at her son.

A mature body quivers. Slender hips twitch. A flat stomach tenses up and legs wrap tighter around youthful back. Paula convulses underneath him. Writhing about while they fucked.

"I love you so much, my handsome son," She moans softly, "I can't ever imagine ever havin' such a wonderful fuck."

"I can't believe you are such'a magnificent piece o' ass, mother," he groans just as soft, "I love you even more, mother."

"Ahhhhhhh, yes, Carl!" Paula grunts feeling a strong pleasure wave radiate up her body, "Fuck me! Oh please fuck me! Fuck your mother hard!" she moans loudly.

A full chest heaves as a powerful orgasm rose. A virginal wall tightens around the plunging rod. Young balls throbs in the mature hand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes Carl! Fuck yes!" A lusting mother says thrusting back against the taboo meat, "Your cock feels so good!"

Paula's left hand quickly reaches under her pillow. It grabs a pager. A button is pushed.

"Oh my, baby," Paula groans louder, "This is one of the finest fucks I've ever gotten!"

"An' you've got the finest cunt I've ever been in, mom!" he responds lustfully pumping harder.

Paula's cunt squeezes her son's cock. The organism is rising in intensity. Her mouth forms another silent moan.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he groans with eyes clenched shut, "Oh god! I've never felt such'a intense pleasure from a pussy!

Paula keeps the curvy legs tight around her son. She could feel his cock pulsate with a rising climax. A tight ass lifts and falls with the plunging rod.

"I'm gonna cum!" Carl grunts aimlessly, "I'm gonna cum very hard!"

"Fill me up baby!" Paula shouts back, "Fill your momma cunny completely!"

A river of hot sperm rushes deep inside of her. Grabbing ahold of her thighs Carl rams with abandoned lust. A second river unloads inside the taboo hot wet pussy.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" Paula's wails, "Fuck! Oh gawd! Fuck me raw, the sex-hazed mother breathes. "Ooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she blindly shrieks into the room.

A mother's hot juices flow over a son's stiff cock. Their love juices fill a pulsating virginal cavern fully. The lovers' bodies involuntarily twist and contort as the pleasure waves intensify.

Finally one last climax paralysis their muscles. This is followed with two sweat-covered bodies collapsing onto the damp sheets.

Carl pulls out and rolls to his mother's side. She places a blonde head on the muscular chest. A set of retracted balls is petted with a gentle hand.

"That was a marvelous graduation present, mother," he panted.

"This is just the begin' of your present," Paula softly told, "The rest is waitin' outside with your aunt."

"Outside?" Carl puzzles in a wheeze, "Where?"

"In the pool, baby," she answers sitting up.

"The second part of our present is waitin' for ya in the pool," she stood up slowly.

A beautiful, mature body reflects in the moonlight. Carl couldn't believe this totality gorgeous woman had just become his lover. It was even more difficult to believe he had never gotten a hard on looking at it before!

With an offering hand, Paula said, "Come on, baby. You need to enjoy all of our present."

"Our?" he puzzles standing up. "What do you mean "our present'?"

"The answer to that is in the pool, honey," the sexy mother responded leading him out of the big double glass doors.

They walk out to the patio and the evening air. It was a warm and bright night. The pool looks surrealistic as it shimmers with the night breeze.

Carl's eyes widened at the sight in the pool. There was his aunt Janet standing in the shallow end naked. Her athletic body shines with the coating of water.

The platinum blonde haired vixen stands proudly. Blue eyes sparkle enticingly. Pink nipples erect on a set of 38C's. She was gorgeous sight!

"Go ahead son," Paula encourages in a hot voice, "Go get you aunt's cunny."

"My god, mother," the awe struck son mutters, "I get you beautiful pussy an' now aunt Janet's!"

"We are your graduation present, baby," the hot mother reveals, then urges, "Go get the slutty cunt now."

"Come here, nephew," Janet calls with arms out, "Come here an' let me take care of that magnificent tool."

Carl moves slowly across the lawn and onto the steps into the pool. An eight-inch hard dick bounces with each step. The sexy lad's muscles tense with anticipation of having a second hot, taboo body this night.

Without a word, nephew and aunt lock into a deep French kiss. Carl's hands roam a firm, trim back and then cup a set of rounded asscheeks. Janet's educated fingers fondle the young semi-hard cock and balls under the water.

Paula steps over to the edge of the pool. A mature cunt is wet from the sight of her son and sister caressing hotly. She sits at on the cement lip with legs dangling in the water.

"I think it's time, sis, we give a special show to our college grad." She sighs, sliding into the water, "We have a special present for you, nephew," Janet tells Carl.

"Please show me your present, Janet," the turned on lad professes, "Tonight I am ready for anything you two have in store for me."

Paula grins broadly. A pair of tanned legs opens wider. The younger sibling wades over

"Come here, baby," she invited taking Janet into loving arms.

"I haven't told him about us," Paula quickly injects.

"You didn't have to, Mom," the turned on Carl reveals allowing Janet to leave his arms, "I've known for years you an' Aunt Janet were lovers."

"What?" the surprised mother puzzles, "When? Where?"

"It doesn't matter, sis," Janet says moving toward Paula, "All it matters is he loved us enough not to say anything or judge us."

"I love you both so much," the almost panting Carl, states, "that the fact the two of you are lovers makes this all even more wonderful."

The hot mother rubs a set of massive tits against her sister's ample chest. Two sets of pink, erect, sensitive nipples make contact.

"Ooooooooooh!" Janet sucks in a deep breath feeling the hard nubs touch.

Carl's dick hardened even more watching the taboo exhibition. The turned on young stud wants to immediately join but holds back. The lusting offspring didn't want to disturb the two hot vixens.

It was the first time he could openly watch these two hot blondes getting it on. It was an erotic vision. Especially since the two hot blondes were his mother and aunt!

Paula's head lowers to Janet's left breast. An experienced tongue laps a glistening areola. A warm mouth inhales an erect bud.

"Omigod!" the younger sister, gasps, "Yes!"

Loving fingers begins to pinch the other hard nipple. A thumb and forefinger pulls on it roughly. Gentle bites were done to the other pink nub.

"How is it that your touch makes me as hot as a bitch in heat?" the squirming Janet loudly moans, "How can you have such a power over me?"

"It's due to our pure love, Sis," Paula hotly answers raising her head.

The wet, naked sisters again engage in a sensual kiss. Their tongues snake in and out of each other's mouth. The two hot blondes caress deeply.

Carl witnesses in awe. A young cock throbs watching his older relatives' bodies melting together as one. It was such a beautiful sight.

Paula reluctantly breaks the long kiss. The older sister lifts the younger sibling out of the water. Janet sat on the pool's edge with curvy legs spread.

A shiny, swollen pussy lips is present for easy access. Paula pauses a moment to admire the view. It is a sight that never gets old.

"Son," Paula hotly says, gently running fingers along the blonde covered slit, "You won't find a better tastin' cunt anywhere."

"Is it better than yours, mother?' the lusting son wonders.

"This is the finest cunny any man or woman would want to eat," the hot mother proclaims brushing her sister's clit with the back of a hand.

"God, you teasin' bitch!" the shuddering Janet gasps, "Quit teasin' and start eatin' this pussy."

"It'll be my pleasure," the older sister says spreading the taboo lips apart.

Paula, inches away from the forebidden cunt inhales deeply. She relishes the sweet bouquet of her sister's pussy. This love hole has been hers since they were sixteen.

Carl watches his mother and aunt make love. They were so beautiful. Hell! They were identical and were often mistaken as twins. The sexy son wonders if the two pussies were identical in taste. If they were, it would be like eating one's own self out! He would find out soon enough on that question.