Graduation Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further hesitation a hot tongue deep into Janet's cunt.

"Ooooooooh sweet jezzus!" Janet immediately moans loudly.

Slender hips humps forward against Paula's face. She tongue-fucks the younger sibling enthusiastically. A honey blonde head drives forward to meet energetic thrusts.

Janet could feel a powerful climax rising. Her passion was reaching a fever pitch. A set of big tits bounces up and down rhythmically.

"Omigod, sis!" the sexy platinum blonde hisses, "You're still the finest tongue that's ever eatin' me!"

The young sister's breaths are coming in short gasps as the waves of pleasure increase. Paula sucks the engorged clit into a hungry mouth. A nervous tongue flicks quickly across the pink surface. It brings the intense orgasm to a peak.

"Yes! Yesssss! Yessssssss!" she screams humping wildly on the pleasure making mouth, "Eat me, sissy! Suck out all my juices!"

Janet's nectar floods out. The warm liquid coats the older sister's face. Paula laps at it greedily.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she gave out one last shriek of delight.

Janet collapse onto the deck. A set of large breasts falls and heaves with the deep panting. She stares skyward with blue glassy eyes.

"Yes," Paula softly said, "You have the sweetest tastin' cunt of all, my lovin' sister."

Janet moves back onto the grass. A pair of slender legs spread. A glistening, pink cunt is offered.

"Now it's time for my part of your present, Carl." As two fingers spread the pulsating lips open, she moans, "It's time for you to give me the same wonderful fuck you've been givin' your momma."

On hands and knees, Carl exits the pool. The hot young nephew stealthy walks toward the sexy aunt. A hard cock swings with each movement.

With legs opening, she coos hotly, "My horny sister has been lovin' that dickie an' now I wanna feel it." A finely rounded ass wiggles on the grass. "Besides, it's time for you, my handsome nephew, to experience the pussy your momma loves."

Wrapping muscular legs around his trim waist, she adds, "All that matters is that he loves us enough to protect us!"

"You're right, Janet," Paula agrees, "All that matters is that he loves us."

"I love both you more than you'll even know," Carl confesses, shuffles up higher on the ready body, "An' I will never stop loving you two wonderful women."

His cock finds the taboo opening of a wet cunt. A stiff rod is suddenly shoved in to the hilt. A set of curvy legs automatically tightens.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she moans as the hard cock hit the bottom of the hot cunt.

The legs tightens. A pair of lustful hips immediately began hunching. The virginal muscles tense with the shaft's movement.

"Jesus, your pussy is close-fittin'," Carl mutters holding still to enjoy the glorious sensation.

She gives an impish grin to Paula. The sisters' eyes meet in an exchange of loving stares. "I love you", the older sister mouths to her sibling.

Janet's cunt muscles tense around Carl's cock. Her legs shifted higher on his back. A rounded ass bounces off the grass.

"Jezzus!" the sex-hazed nephew amazes, "You're so fuckin' tight!"

"Surprise, darlin'?" Janet snickers, "I haven't been a virgin for a while now but I know to keep a tight pussy."

"Fuckin' a virgin is overrated," Carl remarks leaning over to capture a turgid nipple between his teeth.

"Don't nibbled too hard, baby," she whispers running fingers through the curly blonde hair.

Carl sucks in the big titty as far as possible. The fleshy orb is gently gnawed on. He then returns to the nipple where his teeth holds it and a hot tongue licks rapidly.

"Fuck her, darlin'," Paula groans with passion, "Do it slowly. Give my sister that wonderful cock."

"I will, Momma," Carl grunts, "I'll screw my aunt raw."

The young dick pumps with long, slow strokes. She keeps the curvy legs locked around Carl's defined back. A quivering ass goes up and down with the pleasure making rhythms.

"That's the way, baby," she pants, "Use the full length of that long cock," Janet huskily whispers, "It feels so good. This is more than I expected!" A platinum blonde mane flings backwards while moaning, "Let me have all of that shaft! Make me feel like I've never felt before!" She wails, "Oh, fuck!"

Her eyes widen and a pretty mouth opens. It was a sign a climax was rising. The rounded ass heaves up and down. It twists in circles to the uncontrolled plummeting.

"I'm cummin!'" she announces, legs tightening and hips meeting the invading shaft. "It feels good!"

"I can't believe how beautiful this looks," Paula sighs rubbing a wet cunt, "My son an' sister makin' love an' fuckin' so beautifully."

Carl continues to slow fuck. He licks the set of big nipples as a mini- climax peaks. It was a quick one. It catches him by surprise. A sense of being slightly disappointed showed on his face.

Janet read the expression telling, "I do that often, baby." She promises into his ear, "The big one is on its way."

"Mmmmmmm," she murmurs, "Your cockhead is touchin' my special spot." Janet pulls the hot body closer saying, "Keep it up, baby. I've got a good piece of ass for ya."

Carl humps faster. The cunt tenses its muscles to capture invading shaft. He feels hot sperm churn in his balls.

"You're rammin' me so deep, baby," she groans, "Keep fuckin', Carl. I'm gonna cum hard this time."

Carl's climax was about to happen. A river of his juices was ready to launch into the hot pussy. He increases the deep thrusts into the hot love cavern.

"You'd better happen soon," Carl rasps, "I can't hold back much longer."

"Fire off, baby," Janet groans loudly, "an' I'll cum with ya!" She shouts into the night air, "Give me your cum! Fill me full! I love to feel hot sperm squirtin' in me!"

Carl rises up on strong arms and pumps harder. A pair of fit hips plunges savagery into the receptive forbidden pussy. A set of large balls slapping on his aunt's ass sending 'whacking' sounds echoing into the air. He was ready to send a stream of cum into this lust filled forbidden vixen.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Carl screams from ecstasy.

A stiff dick explodes. Cum spew into the depths of the sucking sex sheath. Cunt muscles tense with the feeling of the rushing sperm splashing against the hot walls.

"Oh fuck, darlin'!" Janet thrashes, gasping, "Now you've really got me goin'!"

She bucks wildly. Her beautiful face contorts with passion. Her body trembles with the climax rising.

"Yes! Yes!" Paula shouts encouragement, "Open wide for my son's cock! Give your wonderful pussy to 'im now, sis!"

"Ohhhhhhh, Goddamn!" she screams madly, "I'm explodin'! I'm cummin' harder than I have ever!!"

Carl continues to fuck Janet fiercely. Her wet pussy announces the climaxing. It makes slurping sounds as the youthful shaft drives into the mature cunt.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" the sex hazed aunt wails, "I'm cummmmin'! I'm cummmmmmmmin' hard!"

"Oh sweet jezzus! I'm gonna explode!" Carl scrams blindly, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

They both peak at once. Bodies taunt and flaccid uncontrollably. Finally, the sweat covered lovers fall into the other's arms. Panting from exhaustion is sounds into the evening sky.

"That was beautiful," he heard Paula's voice say.

The lusting mother lays down with the two. They exchange kisses. The three lovers are now one in desire.

"Take your son, Janet hotly asks, "Please take your son now." She sits up begging, "I wanna see a son fuck his momma hard! I wanna see Carl fuck you, my big sister."

"That can be done," Paula happily agrees kissing Janet.

Carl had a complete view of his mother's naked and wet pussy as she leans over to kiss her sister. A young cock immediately hardens. He is ready for another trip onto erotica.

Paula grabs the hard taboo dick. Holding the pulsating shaft she leads him to a reclining lounge chair. She turns and sat down facing a stiff rod.

Bending forward a set of ruby lips go over the erect cockhead. Paula slowly bobs up and down the taboo shaft. More and more of young rod disappear into the hungry mouth.

Carl was delighted when the entire length was no longer visible. He had ceased thinking of Paula as his mother. This woman had become this incredibly hot, statuesque, blonde babe who could give the best blowjobs ever!

Sucking and gurgling noises sound into the night. Paula's mouth had totality sealed around the big, youthful cock. She was deep-throated her son lustfully.

"Of all that good!" Janet admires, "I don't think I could inhale all of that rod so easily! Sis, you're a fantastic cocksucker!"

"Oh Aunt Janet! She's gotta a mouth of a whore!"" the groaning Carl agrees, "She already sucked me off twice tonight!"

Carl thrusts his hips forward to meet his mother's mouth. Paula didn't miss a beat as he pushes harder and faster. Soon, the sex driven son was fucking wildly. She inhales the entire thick eight inches easily and greedily.

"Goddamn sis!" Janet admires, "You're son gonna loose his cock in your slutty mouth!"

"I'm gettin' ready to cum in your mouth again, Mom," Carl groans with eyes closed.

Paula grips the base of the cock. A mother's hand squeezes tightly, not allowing the cum explosion. She sucks the pulsating rod not easing the pressure with her hand.

"You goddamn bitch!" Carl shouts frustratedly, "You let me cum in that mouth now!"

"No!" Janet yells, "Not in her mouth! In that wonderful cunny!"

"Yes," Paula agrees, releasing the rock hard cock, "I want ya to cum in me, baby," she states standing up.

Paula turns around so a perfect rounded ass was to him. She drops to the grass on hands and knees. The sexy mother then wiggles the sexy ass.

"Come an' get it big boy," she looks back and invites hotly.

"Now I know you're a bitch in heat," the masturbating Janet sighs, "Fuck your mother, Carl. Fuck her raw."

The lusting son grins, drops to knees behind the offering ass. He then positions to penetrate. A set of long, curvy legs slide further apart.

Carl slips a stiff cock into the taboo wetness. Her pussy was as tight as ever. The warmth of the quavering cunt still feels great. A young dick fucks doggy style in earnest.

"Oh, Carl!" Paula moans, "You feel so good. Fuck me harder!"

Carl didn't need to be told twice. He grabs her hips and starts driving forward, slamming into her roughly. On each stroke he pulls back until the tip of an eight-inch dick was at the opening of trembling vagina before pounding forward.

"You really are a true bitch in heat, sis!" Janet groans loudly, "You've bein' fucked doggy style by your son!'

"Oh, baby. God, yes! Fuck me!" Paula wildly screeches, "Fuck me, my baby boy!"

"Damn!" the masturbating Janet admires hotly, "You two are so beautiful! It is wonderful seein' my nephew an' sister fuck their brains out!"

"Oh sweet jezzus!" Paula screams, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' so hard!"

Carl rammed even deeper into the taboo pussy as the powerful orgasm captured the mature body. She shook uncontrollably beneath him as the pleasure waves captured the epileptic shaking body.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" her moans rose louder, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!"

Her body twists and bucks wildly. A honey blonde mane flails aimlessly. A final tonic captures the sex-hazed mother.

"Momma!" Carl yells, "I'm cummin'! I'm gonna explode!"

"Yes! Yessss! Yesssssss!" the self pleasuring Janet wails, "Take a piece o' your mother's ass! Give it up to your son, Paula!" the lusting sister squeals, "Be your boy's whoreeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Carl screams as a powerful climax captures his body, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmygod!"

When the climax finally subsided, both collapse into the grass. Carl feels Janet press up against him from behind. Carl leans back against his mother's naked breasts. A parent's loving arms wraps around him.

"Do'ya wanna have some real fun?" Paula huskily asks.

"Sure," Carl eagerly answers.

This had already had the best sex of his life. What else could make it better? The hot young athletic is willing to find out.

Paula nods to Janet. The platinum blonde sister stands up and moved to a table. A bottle of lotion was picked up.

A semi-clear liquid oozed onto Paula's ass. Carl, with a still hard dick, watches fascinated. The oil rivers down a rounded pair of cheeks and into an ass crack.

Janet places her hands on Paula's ass and rubs the oil into her cheeks.

"Omigod," Paula moans. "That feels good."

Janet gives him a sly smile. "How does this feel?" she asks while sliding a finger along Paula's ass crack rubbing the oil onto her sister's puckered opening.

Paula sucks in a sharp breath and presses back against Janet's probing finger. Carl watches as the hot aunt pushed a finger past his mother's anal sphincter. She slides it in and out of her sister's ass like a miniature penis.

Janet removes her fingers and uses them to spread Paula's asshole wide, saying, "You know it ain't a complete act of incest until you butt fuck this ass."

"Wow!" Carl hotly says, "That'll be a first."

"You haven't fuck your mother's ass?" Janet remarks, "She's gotta fine ass!" She leans over and said to Paula, "Your son's cock will leave ya with a sore butthole."

"I know," the sex hazed mother admits, the hotly challenges, "Bring it on."

Paula reaches behind grabbing the fine ass cheeks. A pink anus is offered. A pair of sexy legs opens slightly wider.

"Fuck me, Carl," she bags, "Fuck your mother up the ass." With an inviting ass wiggle she adds lustfully, "Butt fuck your whore mother raw!"

Carl needed no more encouragement. He mounted Paula and positioned a stiff cock to penetrate the alluring asshole. The erect head is place at the taboo opening.

"Mom," Carl promise while shoving the shaft in, "prepare for the best ass fuckin' you're ever had!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Paula reacts, "It feels so gooood!"

Carl was up to the balls in his mother's ass. It was warm, tight and wonderful. He humps like a dog in heat.

"Don't be afraid to fuck her hard," Janet said and she smacked her sister's ass sharply leaving a red handprint.

"Oh!" the hot mother reacts.

Janet kisses Paula saying, "You two are so hot!" She adds, "You're such a slut!" Nibbling on Paula's ear and neck she says happily, "I'm so proud of you, sis. Fuckin' your son makes you such a wonderful bitch!"

"So are you, my sexy sister," Paula moans enjoying the cock.

"Mom," Carl says pumping hard, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" He impels deeper into the willing orifice.

"Faster!" Paula implores, "Faster! Make your slutty mother cum!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" He increased the rhythms.

Carl shoves as deep as possible. The feel is was just too good to believe. The lusting son rams hard.

"The two people I love the most," Janet moans, "are fuckin' each other!" She was fingering a wet cunt. "It's the most breathtakin' sight I've ever seen!" She cheers on, "Go, my dear nephew, fuck your mother's ass!" Her fingering motions increases, "Then fuck that whore's cunt!" She promotes lustfully, "An' eat that cunt!" Spreading her legs wider, Janet adds with abandoned lust, "Just fuck the hell outta your slut mother!!"

"That's he's doing!" Paula chirps in, "He's givin' me the best ass fuckin' I've ever had!" She announces, "I'm gonna cum!" She orders Janet, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

Janet places her other hand on Paula wet pussy. She masturbates the clit while still bringing herself to a climax. They were in a lustful haze of excitement.

"My god, baby," Paula groans, "You are even more of whore than ever!"

"An' I'll never be the whore you are, big sister," Janet moans back.

"I'm cumming!" Carl yells.

Paula hunches back into the plunging rod. She wants ever ounce of her son's cum up her bowels.

"Ahhhhhh!" he screams from the delightful sensation.

Carl fires what seems to be a gallon of cum up Paula's ass. Her anus sphincter tenses around the hard shaft. It was so tight he couldn't move. It was the closest hole he had ever had a cock in!

Between Janet's finger and Carl's cock, Paula had a multi-climax. She bucks and twists in pure pleasure as the hot fluids gush. Pussy juices drip onto the glass from the incestuous love tunnel.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" Janet screams bringing herself to a climax. "I'm a whore with no morals!" She yells blindly, "I'm an easy piece for my sister an' her son!"

Her hips rise and fall radically with the hard organism. The motions of her fingers slow and then freeze with the pleasure waves. Finally she falls back onto the grass.

Carl pops out of Paula's ass and collapses between the two women. He kissed Paula and then Janet. Paula leans across him and gives Janet a deep kiss. The two then laid their heads on his chest.

"This has been a wonderful graduation present," Carl wheezes.

"Has been?" the gasping Janet quips, "Who said we're done?"

"Yeah!" Paula gasps, "This is a present will keep on givin'!"

"If this is the gift that keeps on givin'," Carl pants, "I need to cool down so I can have more of it."

"So do I, baby," Paula agrees.

"Well," Janet remarks, "We are next to the pool."

Exhausted and overheated, the three of them jump back into the inviting water. It was going to be a long night. It would be the first of many for the Cobys. They were now a loving family of three.