All Comments on 'Graham and Teresa Ch. 02'

by greenfly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pretty wrong place to post

what has cheating on one hand and dumb voyeurism with cheating to do with eroticcouplings ? nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF is this shit?

I quote. "Wild one-on-one consensual sex." NOT a fucking whore/slut wife getting her fucked by three dykes and a huge prick. While the stupid cuckold wimp asshole gets nothing from her. But gets turned on and then fucks someone else. WTF? Why is this couple even together? Let alone married.

Put this horseshit in the right category. The cheating assholes category. Where YOU and this story belong. Asshole.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Details

So what's goin on between the hotel sessions??? Is our boy cut off?? Getting some from the wife or what?? Fill in the gaps. He might be banging his old colleague, but surely he's pissed off!! Where's his countermeasures, his detective work, planning retribution??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This seems like a 15 year olds fantasy

These characters have about as much death and emotion as a childrens cartoon. Why all the cloak and dagger, no one seems to mind anyone else screwing around, no one actually seems to have any feelings at all.

The author claims to be a grownup. But it reads mire like a 15 year olds fantasy devoid of any real people motivations or feelings. Just a bunch of bodies fucking anything that moves. The family pet dog better sit very very still and careful or we will have a beasty story next.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
I still hated this segment

for the same reasons cited in the previous chapter. Nuff said.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Start

But it would seem that the Truth would need to come out some time. And he becomes her Master or toss's her to the Curb. She is Lying No Matter what the Reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another Cluck story and I hate Cluck Stories .I wish they would put a warning on the first page . If there was one and I missed it sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous