Grammy's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught Eva's head with one hand, placed my other on the side of her face, pulled her to me and tried to brush her lips lightly, just like the guy in the movie. Only I wasn't so accomplished. My lips landed smack on her nose.

"I didn't know we had Eskimo blood," she joked. This time she helped me hit the spot and when we did the passionate thing she took the lead. "Like this," she said, then our lips met and my tongue flicked over hers. As I pushed to enter her mouth it readily opened to accept my tongue.

I was elated. Eva was going to play along for awhile. Even if she stopped me now I was farther than I'd ever been before. We tongue wrestled for a bit then Eva broke away.

"We need to watch and see what happens next." She patted my knee and turned back to the movie. Now the couple was watching TV and the friend had his arm over her shoulder with his hand tweaking her right nipple.

Eva gave a funny little sigh as my hand followed the lead and this time I managed to find the right spot first try. She snuggled close into my shoulder. I went off script and kissed her neck and nibbled her ear. She gave a little shudder and kept staring at the screen.

Turns out I was only slightly ahead of the movie. Within a minute the friend was kissing her neck while slipping his hands under her sweater and rubbing those beautiful mounds of flesh. I hadn't seen them yet, but I just knew they had to be beautiful.

I was in a dilemma. Was Eva really going to allow that? There was only one way to find out so I really went where no man had gone before. It felt wonderful. Even through her bra it was enough to make me rise to full attention. I could feel it tighten against my pant's leg. Her only reaction was to snuggle even closer.

The movie's next move convinced me our game was at an end. The wife ever so shyly reached for the roll showing under the friend's pant's leg and started rubbing it. Eva just looked at the movie without moving. That's it, I thought. End of the game but it was good while it lasted.

The play on the screen lasted maybe a minute before the wife turned to the friend, put both arms around his neck and they kissed deeper than they had yet. Eva immediately followed holding me tightly as our tongues played with each other and my pants got tighter. Eva's hand touched down there quickly then went back to my neck.

"If I had rubbed you as much as she did, you'd have messed up your pants." She started rubbing my arms and back and then pressed her boobs into my body. I'm not sure what was happening on screen and I really didn't care.

When I looked back at the screen, the friend had his hand under the wife's dress and she was moaning in rapture. I unhooked the bra, except I fumbled a lot, like they had in the movie. Then I played with Eva's nipple with one hand while I rubbed the top of her legs with the other. When I let my hand slip down so my thumb grazed across her inner thigh she moaned and relaxed her legs a little.

"Ricky," she whispered. "Maybe we better not go any further, honey."

"Okay," I replied but lets keep doing this while we watch the movie." She must have agreed cause she stopped trying to move my hand and I continued rubbing the top of her leg while letting my thumb brush along her inner thigh.

The action on the screen was getting hotter. The wife was naked; lying back of the sofa while the friend was on his knees with his face buried between her thighs. She was pulling at his head and moaning something like don't stop, don't stop. I could see the husband now peeking around the door watching the action while he played with himself.

Eva was breathing heavy and I let my thumb roam higher until I felt her panties. They felt like silk or maybe rayon and as I rubbed they kind of pushed up in front of my thumb. I continued this action until my thumb caught under the elastic of her panty leg and slid underneath.

"Oh Rick," she moaned as she spread her legs wider. It's been so long. Why didn't you come to me sooner?"

Now I was shocked. She said Rick, not Ricky. She was reliving her date with Granddad. I felt a little guilty and started to withdraw my hand.

"No!" she grabbed it and pulled it to her. Now her legs were spread wide and I cupped her mound and could feel the hair through the thin material. "Feel me Ricky, rub me. It feels so good." She scooted down and was struggling with something. I realized she had untied the string holding her skirt and was now trying to slip out of her panties. "Help me, Ricky," she demanded.

That removed any doubt from my mind. She was interchanging Rick with Ricky so I figured she was remembering old times but she knew what she was doing and was now ready to experience something new along with me. In nothing flat I had the same hot body spread out on my front seat that I had seen getting out of the shower.

Her back was against me and her feet propped against the door. I rubbed every inch I could reach, but mostly I concentrated on the area where her legs met and the triangle of hair that covered her slit. As I cupped her mound and rubbed while she worked it against my hand.

"Put your fingers in it," she gasped. She sounded like she was out of breath. I separated one finger from its mates and found the slit I only knew about from the movies. The grove was slick and my finger fell in easily. I added another and the passageway tightened a bit. Eva worked against my hand like a mad woman.

"Put another in!" She caught around my neck, pulled me down to her and was kissing me while she humped my hand. My third finger really did something for her. She bucked and moaned, "I'm almost there. Don't stop!"

Who was she kidding? I couldn't stop if I tried. She had me in a vise like hold and her pelvis was working on my hand like a jackhammer. My fingers made a sloshing sound as she became slicker, then she moaned something I couldn't make out and her body relaxed.

That's when all hell broke loose. Apparently her foot had been against the door handle and sometime during our lovemaking she had released the door lock. When she relaxed her foot fell down, and pushed the door open. The inside light came on and until we could scramble to get the door closed we were on display for the four guys in the next car. Judging from the applause and whistles they didn't miss it. I believe that was the first time I really heard Eva cuss. That woman knew some words!

It didn't take long for the absurdity of it all to sink in and we went into fits of laughter. Finally I settled back in my place and Eva into hers and we started looking at the movie again. By now the friend and the wife were proving to the husband, who could still be seen peaking through the door, that the wife was indeed available. The friend was sitting back on the sofa and the wife was facing us while astraddle his hips so she could control the action. Control it she did. She was pumping up and down on something that looked like it should have been attached to a horse.

"Where is she putting it?" Eva asked as we watched the horse-sized cock change from having just the head hidden in her blonde covered slit to completely disappearing as she slammed down it. "I'll tell you one thing, Ricky. No regular man ever needs to think about satisfying that one. If this was real life instead of a movie that husband might as well look for another woman."

I noticed Eva wasn't taking her eyes off the screen, despite her running commentary. Now she had shifted so her back was to the door and her feet toward me. I felt like I would burst if I didn't get some relief. I started rubbing on her again and when I inserted two fingers she started to respond. Then she sat up and reached for me.

"Poor Ricky. You must be in misery." She started undoing my belt. "Help me get these things down." I didn't need to be asked twice. I pushed everything down to my knees and Eva scooted down on the seat. She opened her legs wide enough to allow me get between them. My shaft stood straight out but was waving about so Eva took it in her hand.

"Let me help." She brought it to her slit and rubbed it two or three times. Her warm hand holding me coupled with the feeling when the crown touched the slick heat of her body was too much. I felt my balls start to explode as I pumped strings of cum all over. I had such a case of the blue balls from all the playing around that it actually hurt to climax.

"Go ahead, don't try to hold back. Enjoy the feeling." Eva tried to console me. "It happens to everybody once in awhile." I felt like an idiot. My first time for a real woman and what do I do? I wash her belly down but not on the inside. Shit! She was wiping cum off her face. She'd never let me have her again.

Then she did something I have never forgotten after all these years. She leaned over, slipped the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around it a couple times before fully sitting up. Her next words made me believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and even the Tooth Fairy.

"Next time we'll work on teaching you to control it. Right now we'd better dress and find a place to clean our juices off your new seats. You know darn well the girls will want to take it for another spin first thing in the morning."

Wow! She said next time. I couldn't wait for a chance to redeem myself.

12