Granddaughter's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers

"I can't believe we fell asleep again," Ellie laughed, bouncing onto the bed and kissing me on the lips. "God, I feel so good." Ellie said, stretching her young, supple body and uninhibitedly displaying her nakedness. "You are the best, Paw-paw."

"No, Ellie," I swallowed hard. "It's you. You look..." I couldn't find the right words to tell her how delectably sexy she looked.

"Better than peeking through a crack in the bathroom door, isn't it, Paw-paw?" she teased, kneeling on the bed in a model-like pose. My jaw dropped at this unexpected revelation.

"You... you knew I was watching?" I stammered.

"I hoped you were," she smiled. "I couldn't see into your bedroom so I wasn't sure at first if it was working but the way you looked at me afterwards I knew right away. Don't ever play poker, Paw-paw," she laughed.

"But... why, Ellie?" My embarrassment was quickly turning to curiosity. My mind raced backwards, reconstructing the events of the past few months. God, how dumb could I get. She had been seducing me the whole time.

"I knew I wanted you to be my first, Paw-paw but I had to see if... um... you know... you would even be interested in me that way." She glanced at my cock as she said this.

"But... all this time... why didn't you just talk to me?" Even as I said this, I knew that I wouldn't have responded the same way.

"Come on, Paw-paw," she sighed placing her hand on my thigh, just below my crotch. "Do you think we would be here right now if I had simply asked you to have sex with me?" Lightly trailing her fingers over my balls and along the length of my soft cock.

"No, you're right... but... all this... you planned all of this?" I asked, my cock responding to her touch.

"Not everything, some of it was spontaneous, but do you know how hard it was," she laughed at the double entendre. "Well, I knew how hard it was every time I sat on your lap, but do you know how hard it was to keep from just tearing my clothes off and showing you how wet you made me."

"I made you?" I laughed. "I wasn't the one parading around naked," I said defensively. Ellie was stroking my stiffening cock while continuing to smile that seductively, lustful smile.

"No, you were just hard all of the time!" she exclaimed. "I masturbated every night, just thinking about it. I could feel you against my butt and see your shorts bulging out but I couldn't do this," she said, leaning down and kissing my cockhead. "Or this," she said, sucking the end into her mouth. "Or this," she added, stroking my balls as her lips slid up and down my hard shaft.

Fuck! Ellie was masturbating in her bedroom while I was jacking off in mine. All those comments about being horny and all those questions about Helen and I were all part of some elaborate seduction. And now she was blowing me, licking and sucking my hard cock while my mind was reeling.

I felt her hair brush along my thighs while her mouth kept a steady rhythm up and down my cock. She had her eyes closed and her head was bobbing as she pumped me in and out of her warm, wet mouth. She was really getting into it, rocking her whole body as she pushed her lips farther along my shaft. With her kneeling between my legs, I could see her firm, young tits hanging like small cones on either side of my cock; her thick nipples jutting out from her puffy areolas.

"Oh God, Ellie!" I cried, bucking my hips as even more of my cock disappeared into my granddaughter's mouth. Her eyes flew open and I saw how alive they were with lust and desire. Looking directly into my eyes, she deliberately slowed down to a more tantalizing pace as my hips started moving of their own accord, trying to thrust my cock deeper into her inexperienced mouth.

"Fuck!" I moaned as she picked up the rhythm again, intensifying the already fervent pleasure her young mouth was rendering.

"Paw-paw," Ellie said, taking a deep breath. "Do you think the clearing by the lake is still there?" Her hand was still sliding up and down my saliva-coated cock but I wanted her put it back in her mouth.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "Why do you want to know?" I could probably have guessed but my mind wasn't exactly focused on conversation. I had better uses for her mouth right now.

"Can we go see if it is?" she asked excitedly, using both hands on my throbbing cock. With one hand she continued to vigorously stroke my hard-on and with the other one she spread my precum around my cockhead.

"Can we finish this first?" I panted, motioning Ellie to lower her head back down.

"Oh... sure, Paw-paw," Ellie laughed before sucking my cockhead back into her mouth. After the short break, her warm mouth felt even better and my balls tightened immediately. I warned Ellie and she slid her lips along my pole until she was just sucking on just my cockhead.

By now she knew what to expect and was ready when my cock erupted in a series of spasmodic jerks that filled her mouth with hot cum. Sucking and swallowing, she pumped my cock just like I had shown her until I was completely drained.

"Can we really go see if it's still there?" Ellie asked as she licked her lips and stretched her body over mine.

"Why do you want to go there?" I asked as my hands explored my granddaughter's naked back and her bare breasts rested comfortably against my chest.

"You know why," she whispered, with her head on my shoulder.

God, I was still having trouble getting my mind around all of this. Ellie's teenage body was ripe for exploration and she wasn't shy about her needs. She had also become quite the accomplished little cocksucker this weekend with a seemingly insatiable appetite for my hot cum. Not to mention, that she wanted me to pop her cherry and she was asking about the place where her grandmother lost her virginity.

It was almost too much for my brain to absorb but I knew I had to talk to her about it. It's just so damn hard to concentrate with my hands full of her tender, young ass. Maybe we should drive out to the lake and talk about this.

"Okay," I said, slapping her ass with my hand. "Let's get dressed and go out to the lake."

"Really!" Ellie almost jumped off the bed, her milky white tits jiggling enticingly as she stood up. "I think we need a shower," she smiled coyly as she reached out her hand to me. Fuck! "Come on!" she said, pulling me up off the bed.

I followed her into my bathroom. It still felt weird for my granddaughter and I to be walking around naked, but I must say I was enjoying the view. Ellie slid the shower door open and leaned in to turn on the water. I couldn't resist caressing her cute little un-tanned bottom while she adjusted the water temperature. It was so smooth and sexy. I traced my fingers across the horizontal tan line that ran just barely above the crevice that separated her cheeks.

"Mmmm," Ellie purred. "You like my tan lines, don't you Paw-paw?" she smiled over her shoulder as my fingers followed her tan around her creamy, white cheeks. I smiled back at her but didn't respond.

We faced each other in the shower and Ellie grabbed the soap, lathering her hands and running them across my shoulders and down my chest. I closed my eyes as her soapy hands roamed freely down my front.

"I can't get enough of you, Paw-paw," Ellie whispered as she began soaping my cock and balls, rubbing her slippery hands up and down my recovering rod.

"I'm glad," I whispered back, kissing her forehead.

"I wish I could always be touching it and sucking it," she smiled as she lathered up my cock. "I wish I could just take it to school with me in my purse, and between classes I'd pull it out and suck on it like it was my own personal lollipop. Wouldn't all my girlfriends be jealous," she teased.

Fuck! Her mentioning classes slammed me back into reality and reminded me that this was a high school girl I had been parading around naked with, fondling her teenage tits and introducing her to the pleasures of oral sex! A fucking high schooler, and my granddaughter no less!

"What's the matter, Paw-paw?" Ellie asked, sensing my mood change. She had finished lathering my front and had reached around my waist, soaping my lower back. This brought us closer together and her firm, young tits with their hard tipped nipples were slipping back and forth across my chest.

Ellie's hands moved lower, cupping my ass cheeks as she gently ground her pussy against my soapy cock. What the fuck was I doing? I was in my sixties, for Christ's sake, and I was naked in the shower with a fucking high school girl!

"Oh, God, Paw-paw," Ellie sighed. "Were you and grandma like this? I mean, always wanting to be naked together? I don't think I ever want to get dressed again," she murmured as she rubbed her slick, sudsy body up and down against me while still squeezing my ass cheeks.

"Your grandma and I loved taking showers together," I finally admitted as I leaned my face down and our lips met in a long, passionate kiss. I couldn't think straight, I just grabbed the soap and began soaping her back and shoulders as our tongues entwined and my cock pressed against her pussy mound.

Pushing her arms down to her sides, I turned her around, sliding my soapy hands up over her firm, young tits. With her back to me, I nestled my hard cock between her soapy ass cheeks, rocking it up and down while I pinched and squeezed her aroused nipples.

"Mmmmm," she said, leaning forward and pushing her ass harder against my cock. I felt as virile as a teenager as my recovered cock slid up and down between Ellie's ass cheeks. Moving my hand down across her stomach, I found her slick opening and my fingers began massaging her clit. Whatever second thoughts I was having vanished with Ellie's enthusiastic reaction.

"Oh yeah! Paw-paw!" Ellie moaned as I humped my cock against her ass and my fingers teased her enflamed clit.

"Ohhhh... God... what... are... you... doing?" Ellie panted as my fingers increased their rhythm, keeping pace with my cock gliding up and down her soapy ass. As I felt my release coming on, I pulled her hips tightly against me and shot what little was left in me against the small of her back. Ellie ground her ass against my spasming cock while thrusting her horny pussy against my hand. I was frantically rubbing her clit, trying to get us off together.

"Ohhh, God! I'm cumming, too!" Ellie pushed her ass back harder against me as I felt her pussy quivering in my hand. I held her against me while waves of orgasmic pleasure pulsated through her pussy. When she stopped moving, her knees buckled and I lowered her down, sliding down next to her, while the shower spray washed over us.

"I just can't get enough of you, Paw-paw!" she cried and started kissing me again. What could I do? I surrendered to her charms and kissed her back.

We finally made it out of the shower and got dressed for our trip to the lake. Watching Ellie get dressed was almost as exciting as watching her undress. The way she wiggled around while pulling up her sheer panties made her young breasts shake in the most enticing manner. They jiggled around on her chest like firm little mounds of jello and I was tempted to grab them before she could cover them with her matching bra. I managed to restrain myself but Ellie smiled when she caught me staring at her.

"You look like you'd rather I was taking these off instead of putting them on," she said as she pulled her shorts up.

"You are beautiful with and without clothes," I answered honestly and was rewarded with the most seductive smile I had ever seen. God! This cute, sexy high school girl wanted me to take her virginity; to make her a woman.

"You know what I want, right?" Ellie asked as we drove out to the lake.

"I believe I do but why don't you tell me anyway," I answered as I turned down the two-lane road that wound around the far side of the lake.

"I want you to 'pop my cherry' exactly like you did grandma's," Ellie answered matter-of-factly. "In the same secluded spot if we can," she added, looking out the window as the lake came into view. "Is it nearby?"

"It's just up ahead if I remember correctly," I answered. "But I'm not so sure this is a good idea, Ellie." I answered, not sure if I meant the location or the act itself.

"Why not?" she asked confused by my response.

"You said you want me to do it because of my experience, right?" I asked her as I pulled the car into a small, unpaved clearing.

"That's right," she answered cautiously.

"This is the place," I pointed to a narrow path that led down to the lake. "But my experience says that we'd be better off back at my place in a bed."

"Awww Paw-paw!" Ellie cried. "Where's your adventurous spirit? It was good enough for you and grandma!" she protested.

"We were young and didn't know any better," I insisted. "If I were going to do it today with what I know now, I'd give her several orally induced orgasms, get her totally worked up and out of her mind with lust before I busted through her hymen." I looked at her expectantly.

"Really?" she asked quietly. "Why couldn't we do that here?"

"We could but it would be more comfortable in a bed and we wouldn't have to worry about whether the place was secluded or not," I answered.

"It was secluded enough for you and grandma!" Ellie insisted.

"45 years ago!" I argued.

"Can I at least see where it happened?" she asked, obviously not convinced. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand along the path. The place hadn't changed as much as I thought it would and I easily found the spot where Helen and I set out our blanket so many years ago.

"Right here?" Ellie asked excitedly, bouncing around the clearing like Tigger in those Winnie-the-Pooh cartoons she used to watch.

"This is the spot," I answered.

"And you don't think it would be totally awesome to use this same spot for me?" she asked, tilting her head to one side and slightly down so she was looking at me through her eyelashes.

"Oh Ellie," I whispered, pulling her into a snug embrace. "It would be fabulous to relive that moment but the truth is, the rocks hurt my back and being on top isn't really the best position for your first time. I think I can make the experience even better than what we had."

"Can we just sit here a minute?" Ellie asked, sitting down on the grass without waiting for an answer.

"Sure," I said, sitting beside her. I put my arm around her as we looked out over the clear blue lake.

"It's beautiful here," Ellie whispered, leaning her head against my shoulder. It was and she was right about this spot bringing back wonderful memories, too.

"Paw-paw," Ellie said. "I know that the first time is going to be special for me and I will remember it for the rest of my life. I want it to be that way for you, too. I want it to be like when you called me Helen when you first told me the story." I thought about that for a minute.

"That's a lovely thought, Ellie," I said. "And I appreciate you wanting to give me such a wonderful gift."

"It's not a gift, Paw-paw," Ellie protested, resting her hand on my thigh. "It's a trade," she smiled. "I'm getting what I want, too."

"Okay, try this argument on," I continued. "If we do this..."

"Don't say if, Paw-paw," Ellie interrupted me.

"Okay, assume we do this..."

"That's the correct assumption," she smiled.

"Will you let me finish, please?" I said. Ellie nodded and I tried to frame my argument appropriately. "Remember that your grandmother and I were engaged to be married. If someone had stumbled upon us in our, shall we say, compromised situation they would have been just as embarrassed as we were and gone about their business, right?"

"I guess so." Ellie answered uncertainly.

"Well, what do you think the reaction would be if someone stumbled upon a sixty-four year old man doing the deed with his high school granddaughter?"

Ellie was very quiet and didn't look at me for several minutes before she answered.

"I didn't think about that," she finally said.

"I think we have to be a little more discreet, don't you?" I challenged her.

"Okay," she finally said sounding unconvinced. "But you promise you're going to do it?" she asked. This was the moment of truth. Was I going to 'pop her cherry' as she so eloquently put it? God knows my dick wanted to but I still had misgivings about it.

"I think we've already gone way overboard with what we've done already," I told her. "I think we should both think long and hard about this before we make a decision."

"I think long and hard sounds really good right now," Ellie teased, as her hand slid up my thigh and cradled my balls with her fingertips.

"You know what I meant," I answered, somewhat flustered by her aggressiveness.

"And you know what I mean," she answered, giving my cock a little squeeze.

"When is the next time you're coming for a visit?" I asked.

"From now on, I'll always be coming during my visits," Ellie smiled seductively, picking up on the unintended double entendre. I rolled my eyes at her and kissed her forehead.

We sat there for a few minutes, each of us lost in our own thoughts before I stood and reached my hand out to help her up. We walked back to the car in silence.

"Seriously, Paw-paw," Ellie said as she buckled her seat belt. "I'm not going to change my mind about this." I believed her and left the subject alone until we got home.

"I can't come over next weekend or the weekend after but three weeks from now is when I want to do it, Paw-paw," Ellie said, turning to me as we entered the living room.

"Ellie," I said, putting my hands on her shoulders and holding her at arms length. "I want you to really think about this..."

"Oh, trust me, Paw-paw," Ellie interrupted. "That's all I'll be thinking about for the next three weeks."

"Okay, let me rephrase this," I said, trying to hide my smile. "Will you please reconsider what you're asking?"

"I will on one condition," she teased with an exaggerated sigh.

"What's that?"

"If I can have some more of your lollipop before I go home," she smiled, pulling her blouse over her head and reaching behind her to unfasten her bra.

"Ellie, I don't know if I've got anything left," I responded.

"There's only one way to find out," she said, dropping her clothes on the floor beside the couch.

"Well, alright," I feigned an exaggerated sigh of my own.

"Did you and grandma ever, um... do this in the living room?" she asked while gesturing to me to take my clothes off too.

"Did grandma ever give me a blowjob in the living room?" I asked rhetorically. "Yes, she did."

"Don't you think that's a funny thing to call it?" Ellie asked as I dropped my underwear next to her shorts. "I mean you don't actually blow anything and the word job sort of infers that it's a chore which it certainly isn't."

"I don't know where the term originated," I answered.

"Well, I'm not going to use it," she pronounced as she pushed me down into my chair. "Did you and grandma ever do it to in this chair?" she asked as she knelt in front of the chair.

"Yes," I answered as Ellie settled herself between my legs. "She was kneeling just like you are now," I answered, amazed again at how similar they looked, especially like this.

"I'm going to call it licking my lollipop rather than a blowjob," she announced as she grasped my semi-erect cock in her hand. "Would you like a lollipop lick, Paw-paw?" she grinned while stroking my cock to a surprising hardness.

"Do you promise to reconsider?" I asked as if I would actually decline her offer.

"Long..." Ellie stretched my cock out to its fullest as she stroked her hand up and down the length. "And hard," she said, squeezing the base of my rigid cock for emphasis. "That's how I'll reconsider it, Paw-paw," she was almost giggling as she moved her mouth over the head of my cock.

"Oh God!" I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, drifting into a la-la land where my personal teenage cocksucker ministered to my needs with her newly acquired skills. Apparently practice does make perfect. Ellie was practicing enough this weekend to give me the perfect blowjob and it felt heavenly. One hand gently stroked my balls as her other hand pumped me in and out of her hot mouth.

samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers
1...345678