Granddaughter's Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers

"Ohhhh! Paw-PAW!!!" she cried as her body stiffened and her pussy muscles clenched around my jerking cock. Convulsing uncontrollably, she rocked against me, squeezing every ounce of pleasure from her first ever intercourse-induced orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned as she fell against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

She was shivering and I could feel her chest rise and fall against mine as I held her tightly. She kissed me gently on the lips and I returned her kiss with a full tongue-filled assault on her mouth. We stay locked in each other's arms with her pussy pulsating around my spent cock until we were both completely spent.

"Oh Paw-paw" Ellie breathed. "That was like... like nothing I could ever imagine," she said as she shuffled around stretching her legs out while keeping my cock cocooned inside her pussy. "No wonder my friends all love to fuck," she laughed.

"That was the best, Ellie, "I answered, laughing with her as I caressed her naked ass cheeks. "You made this very special for me," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"It was special for both of us, Paw-paw," she whispered, squeezing her pussy muscles around my cock for emphasis. "God, I already want to do it again," she added.

"Give me a few minutes," I laughed again. "Do you want to stay out here or go inside?" I asked, thinking the bed would be better. Ellie lifted her head and looked around like she was uncertain where we were.

"The Jacuzzi!" she cried, excitedly. "I want to do it in the Jacuzzi, Paw-paw. I've wanted to do it in the Jacuzzi since the first time I saw you get hard." I guess I hadn't been as discreet as I thought. Ellie was already getting up, disengaging herself from my spent cock and kneeling on the air mattress.

"You look scrumptious," I breathed. Now she really did have that 'just fucked' look and it was incredibly arousing. I felt my cock twinge at the mere sight of her. Ellie smiled coyly and stood up. As she took a step towards the Jacuzzi, I was looking directly into her soggy, deflowered pussy.

"And extremely fuckable," I added as she walked past.

"That was exactly the look I was going for," she smiled as she bounded onto the deck and started unfastening the Jacuzzi cover. I just lay there watching her naked body as she moved around unhooking the clips. The way she was turning and bending was the ultimate voyeuristic vision. I couldn't believe how erotic it was to just watch her do an ordinary chore while buck-naked. Maybe she was right and we shouldn't ever get dressed.

By the time Ellie had pulled off the Jacuzzi cover, I had joined her on the deck. I let her go first, waiting until she was on the top step before leaning forward and biting her fleshy ass cheek.

"Hey!" she jumped and I caught her elbow to steady her.

"Couldn't resist," I sort of apologized as Ellie climbed the rest of the way into the Jacuzzi. She pressed the button for the jets and sat down on the opposite seat.

"I'm glad you can't resist me, Paw-paw," she said teasingly, as she leaned back and let her breasts float on the surface of the water. Damn!

"You are irresistible," I cried, seizing her thighs and pulling her towards me. She grabbed my shoulders and sat up, straddling my lap. Her delectable breasts were inches from my face and I really couldn't resist attacking them instantly, kneading her flesh and sucking her taut nipples. Her hand groped for my recovering cock, stroking it back to life while the warm water washed away traces of her deflowering.

"I need some lollipop," Ellie said, pushing me away from her tits and standing up. "Have you and grandma done it in the Jacuzzi?" she asked.

"Yes", I answered quickly, realizing that she wanted another reenactment. I put my foot on the seat and lifted myself onto the edge of the Jacuzzi. "Your grandmother would kneel right here in front of me," I explained, pointing to the seat.

Ellie didn't waste any time getting into position and sucking the head of my cock into her warm mouth. Fuck! She was sucking and licking all around my cockhead while her hand stroked up and down my rapidly stiffening shaft.

I spread my legs, leaned back on my hands and closed my eyes. This was so much like what Helen used to do that it was almost unsettling. Ellie's machinations of my cock had me bucking my ass up and trying to shove more of it into her eager little mouth.

"I want you inside me again, Paw-paw," Ellie whispered, pulling her lips away from my cock but continuing to stroke it. "Can we do it in the Jacuzzi?" she asked innocently.

"Absolutely," I answered, slipping back into the water next to her. "Do you want to try one of your grandma's favorite positions?" I asked, knowing what her answer would be.

"Yes!" she almost screamed." It didn't hurt that I was as anxious as she was to have my cock back inside her snug, little teenage pussy.

"Okay, you're going to turn around and lean over the side of the Jacuzzi but first you have to adjust this water jet," I explained, pointing to a jet positioned about halfway down the side of the Jacuzzi. "Tilt it upwards so when you lean over it points directly at your pussy."

"Really?" Ellie giggled as she reached for the jet.

"Yes, really," I answered. "I suspect that your grandma may have used this a few times without me but she really liked it in combination with me taking her from behind." I say matter-of-factly.

"Wow," Ellie whispered as she adjusted the jet, leaned forward and then adjusted the jet again. "Mmmm," she finally gave a satisfied moan and stayed in position bent over the edge of the Jacuzzi. Her ass looked terrific like this. Her legs were slightly apart and her puckered asshole was looking right at me.

"The jet will help stimulate your clit while I fuck you from behind." I explained as I aligned my cock with her exposed pussy. "If it gets too much, or not enough, you can always use your fingers on your clit."

"I'm good at that," Ellie smiled over her shoulder. "I'm ready, Paw-paw."

The water had cleared the pussy juice from her lips and I rubbed my cockhead up and down a few times, coaxing more of her lubricant to the surface. Fuck me! This wasn't just Helen's favorite position it was mine, too.

"Ohh Paw-paw," Ellie moaned as my hard cock glided into her compact opening." My hands gripped her hips and I pushed her snugly against the wall to keep her in position over the jet. She was awfully tight but there was plenty of lubricant to ease my cock's entry. I slipped it all the way in with one smooth stroke.

"Oh yeah!!" Ellie cried, as I eased my cock slowly in and out of her tight cavern. "Oh God, Paw-paw," Ellie moaned in reaction to the dual stimulation of the water jet and my cock.

I maintained a gentle, even pace until Ellie started pushing back in frustration. When I knew she was ready, I started thrusting harder and faster, burying my cock to the hilt with each plunge. This was just the way Helen loved to be fucked and it didn't take much imagination to transport me to another place and time.

Ellie was the perfect surrogate for her grandmother and my cock responded by pounding into her tight, little pussy, slamming myself against her perfect ass. I knew I couldn't hold out for long with her velvety pussy walls tightened around my cock and I was determined to give Ellie the fuck of her life – I guess that wouldn't be too hard considering it was only her second but I picked up the rhythm even more.

"Oh Paw-paw, Ohmygod!" Ellie moaned, clutching the side of the Jacuzzi. I guess the water jet was doing its job too. The more she cried out, the harder I pummeled her. Our incestuous coupling started mingling with my visions of Helen in the exact same position taking all I could give her and hollering for more.

It was all very surreal but somehow felt real to me. Ellie was there but so was Helen. At first, Helen was sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi encouraging me to teach Ellie how wonderful sex could be and the next minute Ellie was watching in amazement at how hard I was fucking her grandmother.

"Oh, Paw-paw, I'm cumming," Ellie howled, snapping me back to reality. I was fucking my granddaughter. I slammed into her, battering her teenage pussy with my about-to-burst cock.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhh GOD!" Ellie's pussy muscles clenched around my cock and I felt her body shiver with the intensity of her orgasm. The pressure of her pussy walls contracting around my cock triggered my release and I exploded deep inside her quivering cunt.

Ellie was shaking as I jerked against her ass, shooting several more spurts of cum into her. We were both breathing hard and Ellie was pushing back against me, trying to get away from the water jet. I fell back onto the opposite seat, pulling her down on top of me, my cock still buried inside of her and my face nuzzled into her neck.

"Ohmygod, Paw-paw," Ellie panted. "The more I get, the more I want," she laughed as she leaned back against me. I put my arms around her, cupping my hands over her breasts while the Jacuzzi water swirl around us.

"I know what you mean, Ellie," I whispered while nibbling on her ear. Christ! It wasn't even noon yet and we had fucked twice already. I wasn't sure how many more I could do but I was definitely ready to find out. What I did know was that the next time would on my bed.

We dried off outside and I followed Ellie into the house to get some lunch. She exaggerated the swish of her ass as she pranced across the deck towards the sliding glass doors and her cheeks undulated back and forth as only a teenage ass can.

At Ellie's request we didn't get dressed and my cock was responding to her nakedness by the time we had finished our sandwiches.

"Can we try it on a bed," I asked, pulling her against me and kissing her lips.

"I'm ready whenever you are," she teased, grinding her pussy mound against my recovering cock.

I followed the seductive sway of her naked ass down the hallway to my bedroom, feeling like I should pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. Ellie looked so gorgeously innocent as she stooped down and ruffled through her overnight bag for her iPod. Smiling coquettishly, she put the iPod into the iHome unit on my nightstand and pressed play. The sounds of Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose filled the room as Ellie turned expectantly towards me. Damn!

"It's appropriate," I whispered as I took her in my arms and we danced naked around the bed to the sounds of the 1970 hit, "Too Late To Turn Back Now." Our bodies were comfortably entwined as I softly sang along with one of Helen's favorite songs. "I've tried so hard to convince myself this feeling just can't be right and I'm tellin' you... it's too late to turn back now. I believe, I believe, I believe I'm fallin' in love." Once again memories were blurring with reality.

"I'm falling in love too, Paw-paw," Ellie whispered.

We stayed in bed the rest of the day while Ellie's iPod played Helen's favorite songs, one after the other. It was absolutely magical, especially the first time I stretched out on top of her. I fucked her slow and hard while our tongues made love and our chests rubbed against each other. It was heavenly.

When we had completely exhausted ourselves, we cuddled in the hot tub until we couldn't keep our eyes open and then snuggled up together in my bed, sleeping soundly until late Sunday morning.

Ellie woke me up in the most glorious manner, with her mouth wrapped around my morning hard-on. Once I was fully awake she abandoned the blowjob and mounted me like a cowgirl taming a wild horse. She rode me with an abandon that was absent the day before when her anxiety over her virginity overshadowed some of her pleasure.

Sunday pretty much mirrored Saturday with Ellie's insatiability keeping us in bed for the better part of the day. When we took a break mid-afternoon for some lunch, Ellie sat on my lap while she talked to her mom on the phone.

"Of course, I'm being good," she looked at me for confirmation as I caressed her firm breasts. She wasn't the only one who was insatiable. "You can ask Paw-paw, if you'd like," she mocked handing the phone to me. Then they started talking about colleges and I lost interest while I ran my hands all over her teenage flesh.

"I won't have to live in the dorms," Ellie was saying into the phone. "I can live with Paw-paw," she declared. "I don't know, do you want to ask him?" Ellie handed me the phone.

"Mom wants to know what you think about me living here while I attend City College next year," she said matter-of-factly as she slid off my lap and knelt in front of my chair. As I put her cellphone to my ear, Ellie sucked my cock into her mouth.

It was mostly a one sided conversation since I was having trouble keeping up my end of it with Ellie applying her slightly more experienced cocksucking skills. Of course, Ellie can stay here. No, she won't be any bother. Yes, I'll make sure she has chores so she can earn her keep. That last one caught Ellie's attention and she raised her eyebrow at me.

I was having trouble controlling my breathing as my daughter rambled on about how nice it will be for both of us. She didn't have to convince me of that. And she would feel better, as a parent, knowing Ellie was safe and not running around doing who knows what with the college crowd. God, if she only knew what her daughter was doing.

She finally hung up and I threw Ellie's phone down as my cock erupted inside her mouth. Fuck! Ellie was going to live with me for at least the next two years. this gorgeous fucking teenage nympho goddess was going to be mine every day!

"So, it's okay if I live here?" Ellie teased as she climbed up on my lap.

"Well, you'll have to earn your keep," I smiled as she snuggled against me.

"Do you think that'll be a problem, Paw-paw," she asked.

"No, but we may have to pace ourselves," I laughed.

"I have another question, Paw-paw," Ellie said, flirtatiously.

"Of course, you do," I answered, wondering what mischief she would be up to next.

"Did you and grandma ever have anal sex?"

Fuck yes!

samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers
1...345678