Grandma I'm Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers

People can see the home of a hoarder in it's final stages and wonder "How did it get this far? Who could live like this?" and i'll tell you how, it progresses one small step at a time. A pile of magazines here, a box of keepsakes there. What I have cultivated with my grandmother is something very similar.

My breathing speeds up to match the thrusts of my hips and grandma opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, making sure that it reaches down past her chin. I grab a handful of her grey, thick hair and give one final thrust forward and then moan "Unggghhh... yesssss" as rope after rope of thick white fluid spurt out of my pulsing penis and towards my grandmother's waiting mouth. The last few gushes hit lower, landing on her freckled neck. I relax my stance above her, easing my weight down onto her expansive stomach. Supporting myself on her headboard I slowly settle down onto her firm, full body, sliding my leaking penis down her tight breast cleavage and towards her navel. As I have done many times now, I settle my still semi erect penis into her deep navel, letting the last of my semen fill the cavity. I lean forward, crossing my arms and resting the elbows on her shoulders.

"Thank you grandma" I say with a smile. "That was beautiful." She grins as she licks her lips clean, trying her best to neaten up her mouth and chin with her tongue.

"It's my pleasure dear, you do so much for me it's only right I do something for you in return." This rote response gives me a shiver of pleasure, which cause me to squelch my penis forward into her obese belly's navel. Resting with my arms crossed I lean my head forward and take my grandmothers large nose into my mouth.

With an ease born of practice and repetition she angles her head to the side, to better allow my access to her nasal cavity. I begin to suckle at her nose, softly at first and slowly drawing her entire nose into my warm mouth. I slip my tongue into first one nostril then the other, delving deep into the hairy tunnels. Grandmother breathes out of her mouth while I explore, waiting patiently for me to finish my ministrations with the serenity of a crocodile allowing a clover bird to clean it's teeth. I deepen my tongue strokes into my grandmother's nose, beginning to move my hips and hump my penis in and out of her navel as I do. She is also conditioned to this behavior, and forces air into her belly to give resistance to my thrusts.

I shift my ministrations down to her mouth, forcing my tongue between her lips and up underneath to her gum-line. She bares her white teeth to me in response, allowing me better access to her gums. As the strength of my movements increase in and out of her navel I rub my tongue up and down her teeth, back and forth along her inner mouth making sure to cover every inch of her gums. She turns her head to accommodate my cleaning, moving in tandem with my tongue to make sure I can have the access I need. With a final shudder I ejaculate again, this time far into her deep-seated navel. As the spasms subside I allow my tongue to relax and withdraw from my grandmother's mouth. I move my head back and she looks at me expectantly, the way you would look at someone who has made a promise and now you expect them to keep it. As my eyes return to focus I give her a small kiss on the lips and say "Coming right up my dear."

I slide off of her wide slick body, moist with the sweat of our exertions. She follows me patiently with her eyes, smiling sweetly. "Feel better now dear?" She asks with a tremor in her voice.

"Yes Grandma, I feel incredible. In fact, I have never felt this good in my entire life." I walk slowly out of her room, shaking a drop of cum from my softening penis to the floor. We have come so far and have exceeded my wildest fantasies, it is like living a dream.

As I walk down the stairs towards the kitchen leaking drops of quickly cooling semen, I allow my mind to wander. Where do we go from here? What else is left?

akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers
12