All Comments on 'Grandpa's Kitten'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 11 years ago

Interesting reading. Sounds like there could be more chapters involved. Good storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hypocritical, dontcha' think?

It's not the incest in this story I object to, it's the nasty comments about the wife's appearance, supposed "laziness" because she doesn't shave her armpits, and "loose" pussy. As if his wrinkled, old, hairy ass is some prize for any nubile teen slut to claim. Ah, fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

The idea of Grandpa and his son-in-law DPing the little girl is nasty good fun.

yragdugyragdugover 11 years ago
A good series?

Good story. This would make a great series. Keep this one ongoing -- can't wait for the next chapter. I'd love to do the dishes with Kitten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shoguy

up till now i thought the writer shoguy had a lock on these stories....yours are real good...have you read shoguy? curious....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Things don't add up

GREAT story but how can the grandfather have a daughter in law AND a son in law? I hate to be the one to point it out, but either Kitten and her grandfather aren't really related or something went amiss. Either way, please keep writing, it's super hot either way. You've obviously got a talent.

yummytitties23yummytitties23over 8 years ago
Wonderful

I so wish this could happen to me..thank you..well written and kept me nice and moist throughout..xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yum-yum

I don't have a grandaughter yet. But I love sodomizing my daughter. I've learned that my pekker is just right for anal. Its fairly small, so it doesn't tend to hurt a girl as much while it gives her pleasureing. And its very satisfying, of course, to me. Her mommy never taught her about shaving and is very hairy with big titties that have a little hair even growing out of her aerolas. I won't fuck her pussy. Someone else can have that, but she says her ass is mine forever. This is such a wonderful story. I wonder of Daddy ever fucks Betty?

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996over 5 years ago
Hot

I love Grandpa stories! Makes my pussy soaking wet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Step-son

His wife’s son is his step-son, not his son-in-law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous