Grant Me A Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take Grand long to figure out that the task he had set out to accomplish was going to be a lot bigger job than he had anticipated, Bridget had no interest whatsoever in waking up enough to walk up the stairs under her own power. But she did find it a bit exciting and even a little romantic when he took her in his arms and lifted her out of her chair.

She nuzzled her face against his neck and even gave him a little kiss on the cheek as he carried her semi-nude body from the family room in his arms.

"Wait a second," she whispered in his ear. "My panties are in there on the floor somewhere."

"No they're not," he replied. "They're already up stairs."

"How'd they get up there?" she whispered, placing a tiny smooch on his ear.

"I took a couple things up stairs first," he lied. "Then I came back down to get you." He didn't want to tell her the truth. He couldn't let her know he'd been downstairs watching her make love to herself in the mirror. Nor could he let her know that when he had left the family room nearly two hours ago, he had taken her panties with him. And he definitely couldn't let her find out what he had done with them. If she ever found out he had put them on his pillow and snuggled them up under his nose as he tried to get to sleep, he'd never hear the end of it.

By the time Grant reached the top of the stairs, carrying Bridget, his body was painfully reminding him that he was not as young as he once was. It took everything he had left in him to make it up the last few steps.

"Why don't you put me down?" Bridget suggested, noticing the obvious strain in his body. "I'm awake enough now to walk." She was also awake enough to realize that her body reeked with the sweet aroma of female sex. She was praying Grant hadn't noticed it.

Even though he wanted very much to do as she had suggested, his male ego, a condition Grant rarely succumbed to, kicked in, and would not allow him to do so. "When a brave knight rescues a fair maiden in distress, he is obligated to carry her in his arms to the safe haven of her bedchamber."

"That may be true for a brave knight in the days of old, but this fair maiden thinks her brave knight has been reading far too many stories about the Knights of the Round Table."

"Tis true, tis true, milady," Grant agreed. "But what must be, must be, and what must be is to see this fair maiden safely in her own bed."

"Oh, how exciting!" Bridget giggled. "And what, pray tell, oh brave knight, will happen to this damsel in distress once her wonderful knight has placed her safely in her bed? Would her brave knight perhaps be seeking a special reward for his services?"

"Right now, the only reward I want is some sleep," Grant was quick to reply, sensing a trap about to close on him. "This rescue stuff's a lot of hard work."

Bridget could almost feel the sweet, playful side of her husband, slipping out of him. This was the Grant she had fallen in love with, but he was also the Grant she had seen so rarely over the last decade, and until tonight, had not seen at all in the last year or so. "Well then, perhaps my knight should rest until his full strength has returned," she cooed, hoping to pull his playful side back around him. "I shall stand guard over thee until the sun is well up to protect thee from disturbance."

"Yeah, you do that," Grant replied. The playfulness and the brave knight were both gone from his voice.

#

A few moments later, Grant had lain Bridget on their bed and pulled the covers up over her shoulders. He had placed her on her side, facing away from his side of the bed. Hurrying around his side of the bed, he grabbed Bridget's panties from his pillow, and stuffed them under it.

Sliding into the bed behind her, Grant did something he hadn't done in years, he snuggled in behind her. Putting one arm around her waist, he pulled her body tight against his.

This had always been Bridget's favorite sleeping position and she missed it sorely. On rare occasions, being in this position had even led to a few of their better sexual encounters. She wiggled her behind tighter against him. She could feel his deflated manhood pressing against her buns. She wiggled again, nothing. No life whatsoever.Maybe another wiggle will wake up his little friend, she thought.

"Would you be still so I can go to sleep," Grant barked.

Oh well, it was a nice thought anyway, Bridget thought to herself, realizing the old Grant was back and the possibility of sex was totally out of the question.

Bridget slowly drifted back to sleep, pleased in one fashion, but disappointed in another. "Good night, Leslie," she mumbled, her voice heavy with sleep.

"What'd you say?" Grant asked, thinking she had said something to him.

Bridget thought fast, realizing what she had said. "I said, 'Good night. Let's get some sleep'," she lied.

"Yeah, good night," Grant said, pulling her a little tighter against his body.

#

The following Friday was Bridget and Grant's twenty-second anniversary and the beginning of one of those rare weekends that the children would be at their grandmother's house for a few days. Bridget and Grant had the whole weekend to themselves. Bridget had decided she would get what she wanted this weekend or die trying.

Grant was downstairs entertaining himself by watching reruns of his favorite TV show,I Dream of Jeanie. Bridget knew it wasn't the show he liked; it was that damn Barbara Eden and the sexy costume she always wore.

Bridget had decided it was time to prepare for an evening of amour. This was to be a weekend Grant would never forget, and if things went right, neither would she. She was a bit worried about something she had done earlier that evening, while preparing a special anniversary dinner for Grant. She had hidden a crushed-up Viagra pill in his food, and covered it with a large pad of butter and plenty of gravy to be sure he didn't taste anything unusual about his favorite food, mashed potatoes. Well, actually, it was two pills. She had done some pretty thorough research into the medication, its possible side effects, and who should not take it. Grant seemed like the perfect candidate for Viagra, but considering his past history of non-existent sexual drive, she figured two pills would be required to achieve the desired effect. She watched as he ate all of his potatoes and heaped on more.

She had gone upstairs to get ready. She began by laying out a sexy outfit she was quite certain would capture her husband's attention and hopefully, his imagination. It was an exact copy of the one worn by the provocative Ms. Eden when she portrayed the genie on the program. There were only a few minor differences in the two outfits; such as the halter-top and shorts the TV genie wore under her ultra-thin see-through costume were missing from Bridget's costume. She had even gone as far as to buy a blond wig and a cute little hat similar to Jeanie's. She had also added a light-pink, satin sash, which rode low on her hips and did an excellent job of concealing that pesky little tummy pouch Grant seemed to hate so much.

If a genie's what Grant wants, then by all means, she'd give him one. Bridget wasn't normally the submissive type, but she had reached the point to where she was willing to try just about anything if it would turn her husband on enough to get a little sexual satisfaction for herself out of the deal. She would pull out all the stops tonight. She had made up her mind that this would be her final effort to get what she so desperately needed from her husband. If she failed this time, she would be forced to seek satisfaction elsewhere, and this was something she didn't like the idea of even thinking about.

After a final check in the mirror to be sure all was in order and a quick scan of her nails to make sure there were no chips in the soft-rose-pedal-pink polish she had applied earlier that morning, she headed downstairs with but one thing on her mind. She was on a mission. Whether by hook, crook, seduction, or rape, she had every intention of getting her brains screwed out before the night was over.

#

Gliding down the stairs, Bridget brushed her fingertips lightly over her nipples. She wanted them standing hard and proud when she confronted Grant. That little bit of finger action wasn't necessary, her nipples were already concrete hard from the anticipation she was experiencing over the long-awaited pleasures she hoped she would finally be enjoying shortly. Her body and her heart wanted to rush downstairs, race into the family room, and jump into Grant's arms. But her mind stayed in control, it knew a more subtle, calculated approach was called for in this instance. With the stealth of a kitten stalking a butterfly Bridget silently slipped through the doorway into the family room.

She stopped cold the second she spotted Grant's reflection in one of the big, wall mirrors. He was laid back in his recliner, watching an episode ofI Dream Of Jeanie Bridget was certain had never been aired, at least not on any regular television channel. Bridget stared wide-eyed at the TV screen in near shock when she realized what Jeanie was doing to Colonel Nelson. Finally Jeanie's head raised out of the Colonel's lap and Bridget could see that it wasn't Colonel Nelson's regular Barbara Eden genie, but rather someone trying hard to look like her, almost as hard as Bridget. When the girl's head dropped back into the Colonel's lap and his hard manhood disappeared deep into her throat, his head tilted back and Bridget could see this wasn't the regular Colonel Tony Nelson either. But he was a damn-close look-alike.

Once Bridget was able to force her eyes away from the action on TV, she looked back at Grant's reflection in the mirror. What she then saw was an even bigger surprise. Grant's pants were open, and his hand was slowly working up and down in his lap.

The first thought that popped into Bridget's mind was,talk about beating a dead horse. Then she realized the horse he was beating was a long way from being dead. She had never seen Grant's manhood look so hard or so large. She tried to stop herself, but the words flew from her mouth before she could stop them. "Oh my God!"

Grant bolted upright in his chair like he had just been hit with a thousand volts of electricity. Unsure at the moment whether Bridget's exclamation had been because of what she had seen on the TV or what she had caught him doing, Grant quickly, but nonchalantly as possible, tried to fix his clothing. Maybe he had gotten lucky and she hadn't noticed what he had been doing. Maybe it was what Jeanie was doing that had surprised her. But Grant's embarrassment was very obvious as he tried to cram his still-rigid member back into his pants and it was emphatically refusing to cooperate.

Bridget was enjoying watching him in this predicament, but at the same time, wanted to rush to his rescue. If that little monster of his was that determined not to be denied his due, maybe it was time for her to make her move.

Grant was still trying desperately to get his swollen manhood tucked safely back inside his pants. He couldn't figure out why he was still so hard. Normally, after such an embarrassing incident, hisBig Buddy, as he liked to call his penis, would have instantly shrunk to near invisibility.

Bridget slowly walked around in front of Grant's chair and looked down at his lap, then up to his eyes. For the first time in all their years of marriage, she found Grant at a loss for words. He just sat there, staring up at her, his still-hard organ in his hand, refusing to be put away. The look on Grant's face was priceless.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Grant finally barked.

"I am assessing my master's situation," Bridget chirped, with a well-rehearsed imitation of Col. Nelson's cheerful genie.

"My master's sit…" Grant repeated in question, but Bridget cut his question short.

"Perhaps my master would like Jeanie's help," Bridget chirped as she knelt on the floor in front of him.

"Help?" Grant questioned.

Bridget took the question as a plea for help rather than as a question of what kind of help she intended to administer. As she gently pulled Grant's hands away from his lap, Bridget glanced over her shoulder at the TV. She had every intention of doing for her master everything the genie in the movie was doing for hers.

Bridget swallowed hard; oral sex had never been very high on her list of pleasant things to do. But, she repeated her earlier vow, silently in her mind,I'm pulling out all the stops. No holds barred tonight.

In Jeanie's innocent voice, Bridget said, "I think my master's friend is too full to go back into my master's pants. Jeanie would be delighted to empty it for her master."

Grant gasped as Bridget slowly drew his hardness to the very depths of her mouth, just like the genie in the movie was doing to her master. Turning her head only slightly, Bridget could see what was happening on the TV in the mirror beside of Grant's chair. Jeanie slowly drew her head back until Col. Nelson's swollen member almost slipped from between her lips. Then her lovely face sank slowly back into the Colonel's lap until her lips were almost touching his balls before her head started its long, slow return trip back up out of his lap.

As close as Bridget was to Grant, she couldn't actually see just how large hisbig buddy was at the moment. But from what she could feel of its head in her mouth, and the portion of its shaft her hand was wrapped around, it was huge! She thought about how big and hard it had looked when she had first seen Grant trying to cram it back into his pants a few minutes earlier. She wasn't sure she would be able to take its full length into her mouth like the genie on TV was doing.

How does she do that? Bridget wondered as she felt the large head of Grant's shaft pressing against the back of her throat. And she still had a long way to go to get the whole thing in her mouth. This was going to require a little time, a little practice, a little gagging, a lot of desire to please her man, and a ton of ambition on her part. But determination and desperation were her greatest assets at the moment. After several unsuccessful attempts, Grant'sBig Buddy finally broke through the barrier and slipped effortlessly, almost painlessly, deep into Bridget's tight, virgin throat. She thought Grant was going to climb out of his chair when her lips reached the base his fully erect shaft.

"Oh God! Oh shit!" Grant groaned as Bridget's tongue danced around the sensitive glands under the enlarged head of his penis as it slowly slipped from her mouth. Her long, graceful fingers glided up and down it's wet length while the tip of her hot tongue flicked its way down its thick shaft to his excited balls, just like the genie on the TV was doing to her master. Then the Colonel's penis disappeared deep into the genie's throat again. So did Grant's.

Bridget's eyes widened when she saw Col. Nelson's body become rigid as his hips arched from his chair. A deep groan, almost an animal-like growl, rumbled from his throat as he grabbed Jeanie by the back of her head and pulled her tighter into his lap. Bridget could hear soft moans coming from the genie, whose head was now absolutely still, her face buried tight against the Colonel's stomach. The only movement Bridget could see from the TV genie was the frequent contractions of her throat each time the Colonel's body would spasmodically jerk against her.

Bridget became a bit apprehensive when she felt Grant's body rising up to meet her face. She braced herself what she knew was about to come. She wasn't so sure now that she could do this. Plus, there was the fact that she had not yet received any sexual satisfaction for herself. She started to pull away; to try and stop Grant before it was too late.

It was already too late. Grant slipped his strong fingers into her hair and pulled himself deeper into Bridget's throat. "Son-of-a-bitch!" Grant growled as his first jet of hot cum shot deep into Bridget's constricting throat.

Fighting for courage, Bridget automatically swallowed as each massive pulsation from his dick shot another warm jet of his juice into her throat. Each tight contraction of her throat created another pulsation from him, and another contraction from her throat.

Their reciprocating pulses and contractions continued for what seemed like forever to Bridget. But now, she had relaxed and was actually enjoying the pleasure she knew she was giving her master. She was also pleased by the fact that even though each successive pulsation in her throat was growing smaller and weaker, Grant's big buddy was still as big and hard as it had been when it first slipped between her lips. And if Viagra pills were half as good as advertised, he would stay that way for quite a while to come. (Pardon the blatant pun) Definitely long enough for a little satisfaction of her own. She had Grant right where she wanted him now, and she wasn't about to let him off easy. She had waited far too long for a night like this. Mr. Grant and his big buddy had better be ready to put out tonight, and she meant, put out untilshe was completely satisfied, no matter how long or how many orgasms it took from either of them. Tonight was going to be her night. Grant, his big buddy, and their two nutty friends had better be hanging on for dear life, because they were in for one helluva rough ride tonight.

Grant's body relaxed back down into his chair as Bridget, inch by tantalizing inch, eased his still-hard member from between her lips. His breath seized momentarily in his chest when the tip of her searing tongue flicked its way around his inflated penis head a time to two, just to make sure she still had his full, undivided attention.

"Jesus Christ, Bridget! Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

Bridget said nothing, but a sexy smile and a thumb over her shoulder toward the TV answered his question. She knelt there before Grant for awhile, slowly stroking his still-excited manhood. Grant seemed to be enjoying her continued attention.

Sensing it was time for a little more role-playing, Bridget gently squeezed the puffy head of his penis. Grant groaned softly.

"What is wrong?" Bridget-Jeanie whispered. "Did I not satisfy my master? His big buddy still does not seem to wish to be put away."

"Oh yes, you satisfied him just fine," Grant replied. "But for some reason, he doesn't seem ready to give up yet."

Bridget knew the reason, but she wasn't about to tell him. There was no telling what his reaction might be if he ever found out she had secretly fed him Viagra, especially a double dose.

"What does my master wish me to do now?" Bridget-Jeanie softly asked.

The answer to that quickly became very apparent when, without words, Grant jumped up from his chair, grabbed her around the waist, and almost slammed her facedown across the arms of the chair. Her face was only inches from the mirror; too close to see the reflection of the TV in it. But she didn't need to see what was happening on the TV. She had a pretty good idea what was happening when she heard the TV genie squeal and a moment later, felt the lower portion of her costume slide down over her legs and feet. A second later, she felt Grant suddenly sink up to his balls between her widely spread thighs.

The look of surprise and sudden, unexpected pleasure on the face of the woman in the mirror right in front of Bridget's eyes was wonderful. Bridget gasped for breath as Grant withdrew and quickly slammed even deeper toward the very center of her being. The look on the face of the woman in the mirror grew sexier with each successive stroke rammed into her.

"We got 'em now, Leslie," Bridget whispered.

Leslie's only replied was a sweet moan each time the man standing behind her slammed his big, swollen member deep into her, matching Grant stroke for stroke into the depths of Bridget.