Grant Me A Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess we're gonna havta put a muzzle on your friend down there until you can get him under control," Bridget teased, snuggling tighter back against Grant. "We can't have him running around lose if he's gonna be attacking me while we're both asleep."

"I'm sorry, Honey," Grant apologized again as he started to get out of bed. "I'll get a towel."

She pressed tighter against him to stop him from getting up. "No, just wait until we get up."

"But we've got a helluva mess down there," Grant said.

"I know. But your big friend there probably isn't through yet," Bridget replied. "Besides, I kinda like it. It's warm and slippery. Kinda sexy." Her behind wiggled a little. "Let's go back to sleep for a little while, I'm exhausted."

"I will if you'll stop wiggling like that," Grant agreed. "If you don't, that renegade bastard down there between your buns is gonna keep me awake forever."

"Yeah, I know," she said with a giggle. "Ain't it great."

"Yeah, simply wonderful," Grant replied, sounding like a dad who was tired of following his kid through a toy store for the first time. "Simply wonderful."

They both drifted off back to sleep. But Big Buddy wasn't sleepy. He was quite happy lying snuggled between Bridget's soft, warm buns. And with all this slipperiness now, yeah, he was simply delighted.

Grant wasn't sure, but he thought he heard Bridget mumbling.

"Next time, Leslie, we'll only give him one pill."

"Oh yeah! That reminds me!" Grant snapped awake. "The glass company will be here Monday morning."

"What for?" Bridget mumbled.

"I'm having the wall next to the bed in our room covered with a mirror like the ones in the family room. The ceiling, too."

Bridget's eyes popped open. What had she said that would have reminded him of that? Her eyes quickly fluttered shut and a huge smile crossed her face. Oh well, she though, whatever it was probably didn't matter, Grant must have liked it.