Grant Me A Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you have pretty well covered everything," Grant replied.

"A simple, 'Yes, my Princess' or 'No, my Princess' will suffice. No other words will be tolerated from my subordinates," Bridget-Xena explained.

"Yes, my Princess," Grant replied, not daring to raise his eyes above the two beautiful globes pressing above her tunic. Not that he really wanted to look any higher than that.

"The slightest deviation from any rule will quickly be rewarded with ten licks," Bridget-Xena said.

"Don't you mean, "lashes," my Princess?"

Bridget-Xena's eyebrows rose high on her forehead.

"You do your punishments your way and I'll do mine, my way," she grinned. "And that little burst of insolence just earned you twenty licks; ten for questioning me and ten for looking above my chest. No, make that thirty. Ten more for breaking two rules at the same time!"

"But…?" Grant started.

"Forty! Do you wish to try for fifty, you insolent little scum bag?" Bridged-Xena barked.

"No, my Princess."

"Too bad; I don't think forty will be enough to get the job done," she replied. "But I'm sure you'll find a way to screw up again before you're finished. Worms, like you, always do."

"Yes, my Princess."

"Then we will get started with your punishment right away," she stated. "I hate putting off the inevitable. Strip!"

"What?" Grant asked.

"You heard me! I said, 'Strip'."

Grant quickly began removing his clothing. Visions of another of Bridget's incredible tongue jobs flashed through his mind. Within seconds he stood before her, buck-ass naked. His Big Buddy stood just as tall and proud as Grant did.

"Very nice," Bridget said, reaching over, she gave his Big Buddy a gentle squeeze. "I like to see all of my soldiers standing at attention." She smiled to herself when she heard a low groan from Grant. "Now, if you'll just follow me, it's time for the licking to commence." Bridget had not released the grip she had on Grant's hard shaft; he had no choice but to follow her as she marched from the kitchen.

Following her down the hall, Grant felt his shaft growing harder with each step they took. He wasn't sure which excited him the most; the fact that with each step they took, her hand would jerk on him a little or the pleasing thought of what her splendid tongue would be doing to him again in a few minutes.

She led him into the family room to his recliner, which still sat facing the mirrored wall.

"Kneel before your Princess," Bridget-Xena ordered.

Grant looked up at her in question.

"I said, 'Kneel before your Princess', you lowlife swine. And that little hesitation just cost you another ten licks. Plus ten more for looking up at my face."

Grant lowered his face, hiding his grin as he dropped to his knees in front of her.

She hiked her short tunic up to her waist. "Take my panties off," she ordered as she spread her feet slightly.

Without looking any higher than the joining of her thighs, he slowly slid her thin panties over her hips and down her legs.

Stepping out of them, Bridget-Xena ordered him to put them in his mouth.

"What?" he asked.

"You heard me! Put them in your month! Hold them in your teeth until I tell you it's all right to let them go!"

Grant slowly lifted her panties to his mouth and clamped their elastic waistband between his teeth.

"No, not like that," she yelled, snatching the panties. But Grant kept them fast between his teeth.

"Let go!" She yelled.

Pulling her panties from his mouth, Bridget folded them neatly in half and held them in from of his face.

"Open up," she barked.

Grant complied. She stuffed them halfway into his mouth, crotch first. "Now hold them," she ordered.

Even though they were brand new fresh clean panties, the excitement of the last fifteen minutes or so, had them plenty damp with her moisture. Grant could taste her the moment she stuffed them into his mouth. It had been a very long time since he had last enjoyed that taste, and at the moment, he was finding it rather pleasant. It actually brought back some very old, very fond memories.

On one hand, Bridget almost felt sorry for him. She had never done anything in her life to intentionally humiliate Grant. But on the other hand, Xena loved it. After all, wasn't that supposed to be part of this fantasy? She was the big badass, warrior princess, and he was supposed to be a wimpy, lowlife, do-as-your-told soldier. Wasn't she supposed to belittle and degrade him? Wasn't she supposed to keep him in his proper place? Wasn't she supposed to order him around, to make him respond to her every need?

Bridget-Xena pointed at his recliner.

"Sit!" she ordered.

Grant happily obeyed.

"Lean the chair back all the way," she instructed.

Again, Grant was only too pleased to comply.

"Now, turn around backwards," she said.

Grant couldn't figure out why she wanted him to roll over on his belly, but he wasn't going to question her orders. He started turning over in the chair to lay on his belly. This isn't going to be very comfortable, he thought,What's she got in mind that requires me to be on my stomach? Christ! Does she intend to actually give me fifty lashes?

"No, stupid!" Bridget-Xena barked. "I guess I need to be more specific with an imbecile like you. I didn't mean for you to roll over. I meant turn around so your head is down here." She pointed to the opening where the seat cushion and the footrest separated when the recliner was leaned back. "And put your feet up here." She patted the headrest.

Grant thought, this should be interesting, as he followed her instructions.

"You like these?" Bridget-Xena softly asked, tugging at her panties, still hanging from Grant's mouth.

Grant nodded, yes.

"You're not getting my brand-new panties all wet and nasty, are you?" she asked, still tugging gently at the panties.

Grant shook his head rapidly from side to side.

"Good, cause I really get upset when some little twerp slobbers all over my panties. You won't like it when I get upset," Bridget-Xena warned. You wouldn't want to see that happen, would you?"

Grant's head flew from side to side.

"I didn't think so," she replied as she swung one leg over the footrest of the recliner to stand astraddle his head.

Grant stared, wide-eyed, straight up at her glistening, open womanhood. Bridget-Xena leaned her forehead against the mirrored-wall and gazed down at him.

"Let go," she said, tugging at the panties still tight in his teeth.

Grant seemed reluctant to release them, but finally unclenched his teeth. She wondered if he was afraid she would find them wet or if he simply wished to keep her panties in his mouth. "Oh my! You got my beautiful new panties all wet, you slob!" Bridget-Xena roared. "That will cost you an extra twenty licks!"

Grant wondered how she was going to lick him at all; she was turned the wrong way. She was facing the mirror instead of facing in Big Buddy's direction. It suddenly dawned on him as Bridget slowly lowered herself toward his face; he was not to receive eighty licks, he was to administer them.

"It's time for your punishment," Bridget-Xena stated. "You will give me eighty, long, slow licks. If you liked my panties in your mouth, you're gonna love this. I would suggest you get started. And I would also suggest you make each one exactly like I said, 'Long, slow licks', from end to end. And they better be gentle and loving. Remember this, any part of a man's body that offends me in any way usually parts company from the rest of his body. I would hate to have to cut your tongue out. So do it right."

Bridget gasped faintly when she felt Grant's fingers gently opening her moist folds. Her gasp wasn't so faint when he pressed his tongue flat against her openness and slid it slowly from her butt to her clit. She almost climbed the mirror as he, with agonizing slowness, circled her growing clit once with the tip of his tongue. She almost panicked when his tongue left her.

She heard a muffled, "One," Just before that wonderful feeling started back across her openness on its second pass.

"Two," Grant was doing exactly as he had been ordered.

"Three."

By the time he had reached ten, Bridget was groaning with each, very slow, very deliberate pass of Grant's tongue. She had been afraid that fifty licks wouldn't be enough. Now she was worried that she wouldn't be able to hold out for the full eighty.

"Twenty-eight."

"Oh, for God's sake! Stop counting and just lick, you idiot!" Bridget screamed.

Gradually, Grant's delightful tongue picked up speed. Bridget's body began to rock back and forth. Then Grant heard what he had been waiting for.

"Oh Christ, Leslie, isn't this wonderful?"

Looking up from his down-under position, he could just barely see Bridget pressing her hands and lips against the mirror.

Without warning or tenderness, he drove his tongue as deep into her center as he could. Bridget's hands pushed her away from the mirror. Her head flew back. Her back arched. Her body shook. Grabbing her quaking hips with both hands, Grant pulled her tight against his face and worked his tongue in and out of her for all he was worth.

He heard that beautiful scream he had only recently discovered and was suddenly drenched with Bridget's warm, sweet lady-cum. It rushed over his face, over his tongue, and down his gulping throat. But his tongue continued on its assigned mission; to drive his wife out of her mind with pleasure.

Bridget's legs were between the chair cushion and the footrest. Her feet were flat on the floor; she was trying to stand up straight to pull herself away from Grant. But he held onto her hips holding her tight against his face. He was certain he still owed her at least twenty more licks. And he didn't want to cheat her out of anything she was due, whether she was conscious or not.

He kept probing her insides with his hot tongue and her body kept surrendering her sweet juices, until finally she collapsed over backwards on him.

Now Grant was pinned. Her legs held his shoulders to the chair, her hips held his arms to the sides of her body, and her body held the rest of him right where he lay. He raised his head, trying to reach her wet womanhood with his stretching tongue. But, she was too far away. Her warm juices now trickled over his chest.

The sad part was that poor, exited, hard-as-a-diamond, Big Buddy, was pinned under her shoulders, and couldn't do anything except lay there and feel good. But now, he wanted to feel better. He wanted his fair share. It was his turn. But nobody seemed to be paying any attention to him. Even Big Buddy's lesser half, Grant, was still paying attention to Bridget instead of him. Grant had managed to work one arm out from under Bridget and was gently massaging her sensitive, still swollen clit, with his thumb. Bridget wasn't moving. But an occasional soft moan assured Grant she was enjoying his attention to detail.

It didn't take long before Bridget's relaxed body to suddenly decide it was going to come unwound again. As Grant's magic thumb danced over her hard clit, Bridget could do nothing but lay there and enjoy the rapid succession of explosions taking place at her core. She was in total meltdown. Her juices were quickly leaving her body in deep, intense pulses. She felt like she was going to be drained down until there was nothing left of her.

She tried to grab Grant's hand. She didn't have the strength. "Please stop, honey," she weakly mumbled. "I can't take anymore."

Grant took this as an order from his Warrior Princess. His thumb ceased its attack against her defeated clit. The aromatic scent of Bridget's sweet lady-cum filled the room. He was soaked from his stomach to the top of his head. He lay there, quietly enjoying the thought of the pleasure he had just given his wife. Even though he had not experienced the pleasure of an orgasm himself this time, he had thoroughly enjoyed the experience of Bridget's extensive orgasm and the knowledge that he had given it to her with nothing in return but her love.

Grant carefully worked his way out from under her. This had actually been a Herculean task, considering the position he had been laying in and the fact that she had passed out on top of him. And with Bridget's legs stuck between the seat cushion and the footrest, he had to be very careful not to cause the recliner to close up.

After crawling on his back to the floor, Grant sat beside the chair, naked, simply watching his wife sleep.

"Bridget baby," he whispered, "you're so damn pretty, so caring, so sharing, and so sweet. Why have I let you down all these years? Why have I not seen this before? I promise, I'll make it all up to you, every last year of it."

Bridget had already had a sweet smile on her face, but the smile there now was indescribable to Grant. He had thought she was asleep.

"I'm gonna hold ya to that, buster," she mumbled so softly he could barely hear her.

"So will I sweet thing, so will I," Grant softly replied.

#

Grant sat beside the chair for almost an hour, just watching his wife sleep. He was enjoying the soft music of her gentle breathing as he watched the slow rise and fall of the two bulging globes of her breasts. Each time she inhaled they strained for release from the top of her tunic. Each time, they would lose the fight and retreat back inside the tunic when she softly exhaled.

Grant decided to aid in their escape by carefully undoing a few of the top buttons on the tunic. This maneuver eventually led to him further aiding them by untying the lacing down the front of the bustier. It took him several minutes to completely remove the lacing from the many eyelets arranged down the front of the Victorian-style bustier. Finally the lacing was removed. He eased each half of the restraining garment off of Bridget, and let it fall to the chair beside her.

Grant remained on his knees beside the chair, watching Bridget's now-naked breasts slowly rise and fall to the rhythm of her gentle breathing. He thought back to some of the mean things he had said to his wife in he past. One thought that especially bothered him was his comment about her breasts not being big enough for him.They're plenty big enough, he thought. Look how pert and firm they are. Even lying on her back like that, they still stand out nicely, and they are all natural, not loaded with plastic.

"Grant, old boy, sometimes you can be a real idiot," he mumbled under his breath. "An absolute jerk."

Wetting the tip of one finger, he gently circled each of Bridget's sleeping nipples and watched them slowly come back to life. A sweet smile cutely creased her face, and a quiet moan slipped from her slender throat. He could tell from her rapid eye movement and her soft moans, she was dreaming. And it was, quite obviously, a very pleasant dream.

He eased his fingers down over her body, until they came to rest between her still-open thighs. Now his fingers were plenty wet. He was going to help his wife enjoy her dream even more. His thumb tenderly massaged her sleeping clit, slowly bringing it back to erection. The moment his large, middle finger eased inside of her, her hips began to slowly move up and down in her sleep. Her moans became more intense. Her sleeping body began to lightly tremble. Her moisture began to flow.

Grant was delighted with himself. He was actually bringing his wife off while she slept. He was giving her pleasure that she wasn't even aware of.

Suddenly, she gasped deeply her head flew up, with both hands, she grabbed Grant's invading hand, but he held it firmly in place. She tried to close her legs. They were still held open because they were still stuck between the seat cushion and the extended footrest.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Grant!" she begged, "Are you trying to kill me?"

The dam within her gave way again. Her hips arched high above the chair. Her breath caught deep in her chest. Grant's busy finger danced deep inside of her. Her juice surged from her with the force of a major summer thunderstorm. The deluge of sweet-smelling lady-cum from her very soul thrilled Grant.

Unable to stand it any longer, he removed his finger from Bridget's crying center and carefully eased himself over top of her quivering body. With great care, he guided his extremely excited Big Buddy into place and eased him home deep inside of her.

Bridget's arms flew around his neck. Her legs tried to get around his hips, but were held fast by the chair. Her juices were still flowing with absolute abandon as Grant made his final, deep, hard thrust and joined her in their common bliss.

Grant's hands grabbed for the arms of the chair and lifted them both into the air. Bridget's legs quickly untangled themselves from the metalwork of the footrest and wrapped tightly around the hips that were pressing Big Buddy nearly to her heart.

With Bridget still wrapped around him, and his hard shaft still pulsating deep inside of her, Grant stood up. Bridget pressed her mouth to his. Their tongues tangled like two snakes during a mating ritual. Her hips slowly worked as Grant carried her down the hall toward the guestroom.

Grant's final surge pumped inside of Bridget as he carefully eased down onto the bed on top of her trembling body. He rolled over on his side, bringing her with him. Grabbing the covers from the lower half of the bed, Grant wrapped them around Bridget and himself.

The last thing Grant remembered before he drifted off to sleep was Bridget wound around him, her hips gently moving and coaxing another weak spurt of his juices from his big buddy still deep in her interior. There was also the wonderful sound of her soft moan in his ear when she felt that final spasm of her own pleasure.

#

Grant awoke several hours later with a throbbing erection and a vision of loveliness sitting on top of him. Bridget had somehow managed to get him rolled over on his back without waking him up. Grant didn't know if his big buddy had stayed put throughout this maneuver or if Bridget had directed him back home. But he did know that Big Buddy was delighted with the slow back and forth movement of Bridget's hip and the wonderful sensation it was creating as he inched in and out of her as she moved.

Grant remained still and quiet, pretending to still be asleep. He had to fight hard against the need to moan and groan with the pleasure Bridget was causing in his body. Through barely open eyes, he watched the beautiful expressions on her pretty face change as the different sensations swam through her body. Grant figured this was her pay back to him for bringing her off while she had been asleep earlier.

He wouldn't spoil her fun. He did a good job of faking sleep. He moved not a muscle and remained totally relaxed as Bridget gently moved above him. The higher the passion in his loins grew, the harder it was for him to keep still.

Suddenly, Bridget's body went rigid. Her eyes closed. Her mouth opened wide. Her head tilted back. Her body shook all over. Her warm juices rushed down over his balls and ran between his thighs. Instantly, his big buddy was pumping his own juices into her. He could actually feel their two juices mixing together and running out of Bridget over him.

His eyes popped open. Bridget wasn't atop of him. She was snuggled back against him with his arms wrapped around her. But Big Buddy was snuggled between the soft globes of her behind, joyously pumping Grant's hot cum all over her behind as she slept.

Bridget began to stir a little. This only served to excite old Big Buddy even more. Bridget felt the warm, sticky flow over her behind.

She lay quietly until she felt the pulsations between her buns stop. Then she giggled. "What's the matter, handsome, couldn't wait for me to wake up?"

"Baby, I'm so sorry," Grant apologized with obvious embarrassment in his voice. "I was having a dream. I just woke up too."