All Comments on 'Great Weekend Among Friends'

by Joe Bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME

Loved it ... will be suggesting it the next time I lay down with my wife tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really understands

I believe the story because I believe the couple, and especially her. The slow seduction of everything that gets her more and more turned on! GREAT WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here's a five

because DWannabe's such a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

1* to offset the last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

5* to offset the last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"1"* to offset the last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The feeling of fucking a pussy your wife pussy that another man has just came into is like nothing else on earth.

my cousin andy and i make love to my wife pretty oftrn we deserve a little enjoyment we have had him join us in bed, she love it. I loved her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT STORY!

Now I'd like to know what happened the rest of the weekend....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic !!!

Oh did that bring back memories. That is exactly what my wife and i did when my nephew came to stay with us one weekend and many weekends after.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great

Another great story about a whore and a stupid cuck.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 4 years ago
Soo Nice, I read it twice!

I read this story a long time ago and gave it 5 stars. I came across it again and enjoyed it all over again. Too bad I can only vote once. I don't understand guys who come to WifeLovers, select the "Loving Wives" category, which is basically about sharing in various forms, and then are critical of the genre? In any event, for those who do enjoy the notion, I invite you to check out my stories posted on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am a voyeur husband. I initially was not aware of my voyeur side but it affected my decision making process from behind the scenes.

I loved my wife kind of too much. I loved her selflessly & unconditionally.

I was on cloud number nine whenever men were hitting on her, flirting with her, dancing with her; if she enjoyed another man's full attention I was outright ecstatic.

Once she danced with the bestest buddy of mine, a divorcé, who was visiting us. He got hard. She told me his hard-on was pressing her stomach. "He's got a big one," she nonchalantly commented. The rest of the day I felt as though I was in 7th heaven. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

We invited my bestest buddy to visit us in the summer. Even before he arrived my wife & i knew that the 3 of us are entering uncharted territory.

All 3 of us enjoyed his stay.

Our marriage changed forever, in my book it changed for better. Both my wife & I had discovered our respective true selves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I won't comment on the story, but one note about your writing style...

In 'real life' people don't call each other by name every other sentence.

Just something I see often in works of fiction, and it's incredibly unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man, yo write great stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the very best!!! More stories of Grant and Jane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous