All Comments on 'Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 04'

by sujitha20

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Varun-Sujitha Gullible Middle Class Indian

A pimp and a Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You think this is erotic? How sad for you. I hope you and your cuckold wimp enjoy the rest of your short aids ridden life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just Gross

Like previous commenter This is erotic? Have to say this when somone has absolutely no moral compass or ethics most readers do not identfy with the characters In this case the wife. Who's cares that she got the contract. Most people myself included think she's just a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tighter than virgins

Craps- Varun have a big cock-should be loose by then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
People, what is wrong with the lot of you?!!

Moral compass, depraved, and what not. Of course. This is a porn site, you idiots. You want a sermon go to church. And why the hell did you read this story and leave a comment if you are that put off by stuff like this. You are depraved and lack a moral compass. Not the writer. Carry on sujitha20!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who is talking about Church?

The characters are all Indian,no Church morale here: Hindus does not have explicit rule on fidelity,just read the Upanishad and the Ramayana Epic stories,then you get some stoic view on Hindus value system in a marriage.This story however has a universal appeal on how morals would be sacrificed for materials well being.This is not a LW story it should be in Non Consensual sex:using sex to attain a higher standard of living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not a church not a temple its eroticalite ;;;

On literotica, the stories would be like this only.. If any one wants pious stories let them go and read RAMAYANA or BIBLE or KORAN and not literotica... this site is not promoting any values moral compass or ethics... those who preach the moral compass and ethics can search for other sites and leave the place here for more erotic and encouraging remarks and erotic criticism from which the writers learn more and write in a better way...

this theme was old one but unlike some Indian authors (( who cut and paste the European cuckold stories and change the names)) Sujitha selected a brave new theme and wrote in an exciting way... the 1st chapter of the story revealed that the couple are sacrificing the values for upliftment of their caste people who are oppressed for thousands of years. This concept is brand new and needs courage to portray the lives of oppressed people.

kudos

bravo sujitha

we are awaiting your new stories on new subjects

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a Joke

You make her sound like Sister Theresa }ust a slut cucking her hubby for money and a bigger cock That's all No church No nothing Just a whore for $$$$$

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Your English is hilarious

Thou art truly the slut queen of Bad English ......my cock erected in slaughterous hilarity at the boobs smeared with the puny driver's ink as the officers slanted your back &speared thy nether holes ......... Hehehe hahahah !!!! LOL

sujitha20sujitha20about 12 years agoAuthor
1jbm views on the anonymous craps comments

!. This is fiction, not true stories.

2.This is a chance to use your imagination, to do (or read of) something you would not, or could not do in real life.

3. No one is compelling you to read or write these stories. If you are uncomfortable (or hate) the subject, simply chose not to read. Your problem is solved.

4. I sometimes comment on a story I really enjoy. If you have read the story and reach the comments, you have some interest in the subject. Accept it!! I do not need your negative comments and it does NOT make you a better person to anonymous negative comments. Let it go and do not read anymore.

spankingfunforspankingfunforabout 12 years ago
A-1Contractor with three holes to fill (constantly)

The wife is very clever to get in a situation to make a lot of money and have all of her sex wants and needs met whenever she wants with her husband and his OK to fuck or suck any other man or woman! Definitely my kind of woman!!

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1about 12 years ago
Idiots on Porn Site

Lady you write well. It is good imagination. And as you said. If someone does not llike it he can skip. It is funny that those who are on porn site preach about culture. Ignore thenm and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Sujitha..you are really a good writer. Forget about the negative comments! Continue writing! Awesome!

manu_desiremanu_desirealmost 12 years ago
wish I was your husband

Sujitha,

I wish I was husband of this character. i love wife watching stories. can you suggest such good movies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous