Greek Myths: Medea and Jason Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

"Oh! Oh, yes," the princess cried out joyfully, as she began cumming.

Her body thrashed in front of and under Jason, ramming her pussy back to meet the thrusts of his cock, and her hips swiveled, driving her knees into the sleeping pad. Medea crooned of her exquisite pleasure, telling the man behind her to keep fucking her, and not slow down. He had no wish to do that, because he too felt the need to cum, and the princess's pussy was one of the best places he knew of to fill with his semen. Jason also realized the need to prevent her from falling to the side, so he kept her upright with the arms he had wrapped around her hips. Even as he held her in place, he pounded his cock into her and fondled her clit, wanting his betrothed to climax, and wanting to cum immediately after she did.

A great cry of ecstasy burst from Medea's throat; all her muscles clenched and, for the ultimate time, she jammed her pussy back against the big cock that had brought her to that state of exhilaration. Immediately after her momentous orgasm, she relaxed entirely, and Jason had to hold to her tightly to keep her from toppling. He did let her fall, but slowly forward and, when she was lying face down, resumed plowing his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy. It took only about a dozen more strokes until his own climax, which had been slowly building to a peak, welled up inside his groin like a volcano and erupted. He ejaculated a big burst of cum into Medea, adding to the plethora of juices in her pussy, and continued his fucking, neither slowing down nor stopping. Three more times, his semen spurted, and still he kept fucking her, until he knew he was through cumming, and sprawled on top of her.

After their climaxes, all three happy carousers rested for a few minutes, thinking about who would do what and to whom for the next round. What Lady Lascivia wanted to do more than anything else was to bury her face between the princess's thighs and use her tongue to mop all the juices from Medea's dripping pussy. She would follow the cleaning by using her tongue to bring her friend to another orgasm. That sequence was always one of her favorite things to do, and she knew it would be unusually delightful because of all of the delicious cum that Lord Jason had just pumped into her. She also hoped that, while her mouth was so nicely occupied, he would fuck her in one of her pleasure holes.

Medea was thinking along the same lines. She truly loved having her pussy eaten after being fucked, especially when it was by a cock as big as Jason's. Such a massive organ made her slightly sore, and a soothing tongue was just the thing to relieve that minor discomfort, while bringing her to ecstasy again. Once they had caught their breaths, both women began to get into their preferred positions.

Jason was thinking mostly of Lady Lascivia's plump, juicy ass, and how he would love to plunge his cock between her succulent cheeks and bury it up to the hilt in the tight pink rosebud that was nestled there. He had done that two nights earlier, and it had been one of the best parts of one of the greatest sexual escapades of his life. His cock was still almost as hard as it had been when he started driving it into Medea's pussy, but not until he had gotten his breathing back to normal could he start to do any more fucking.

Before any of them could start doing what they wanted, they were interrupted by a cry of alarm. There had been a lookout, but when his turn with one of the hotties from Colchis arrived, he had no compunction against temporarily deserting his post. Nobody replaced him and, while he was sharing pleasure with the sexy woman, three warships had drawn close, with none of the Greeks noticing.

When the negligent lookout returned from his cavorting, he saw them and sounded the alarm, but it was far too late. Two of them had circled around and arrayed themselves in such a way that the Greek vessel would be unable to dash through two of the gaps between them without being rammed, followed by becoming engaged in battle. Since its mission had required speed in making a getaway, the hull of the Argo was constructed of boards which were so thin, they would not have been able to survive such a collision.

The other gap, where the boats were farthest apart, was still open to them, and Jason ordered his men to row in that direction. All the crew members began pulling on their oars, including the most recent group of four men who had been interrupted while they were disporting themselves with the Colchisean women, and pressed back into service. Calling on what reserves of strength they still had, the entire crew made the Argo race over the water toward that opening.

The commander of the small flotilla smiled when he saw where the Greek ship was heading. As expected, they were trying to avoid a confrontation, and he and the other captains had, after seeing the Argo in the distance, approached in a carefully planned formation. To avoid them, their quarry would have to go exactly in the direction the Colchiseans had chosen. In effect, the boats of the pursuers were herding the Argo, inducing it to go the way they wanted.

Shortly after the chase began, he smiled for another reason. He was aware of how swift the Greek boat was, and hadn't really expected to catch it, especially not so soon, but when he saw how relatively slow it was moving then, he thought he understood. The commander was aware of how the entire crew had entertained themselves and many of the lusty women of Colchis the night before, and he reasoned they must be too tired to make good time. Their fatigue was all to the benefit of him and his homeland, as far as he was concerned.

After several miles of steady, hard rowing, Jason was dismayed to see that he had been unable to gain on his pursuers. He was doubly dismayed when he looked ahead and saw his boat was approaching an island and would run aground if they continued on the same course. After looking again at the relative positions of the boats chasing him, he ordered his men to steer to the left, and to put all the effort they could into passing between the Colchisean boat and the island. It would be their only chance to escape a confrontation and a battle, both of which he desperately wanted to avoid.

The commander of the pursuers, from his perch high in the front of the center boat, saw what the Argo was trying to do, and signaled to the captain of the boat on his left to put on a burst of speed. That worthy passed the order to his crew, and they redoubled their efforts for a few minutes, enabling their boat to gain on the fleeing Greeks and cut off their intended escape route.

Jason saw the relative positions of the Argo and the Colchisean boat and knew that, if he continued on the same course, he would be rammed amidships, losing the battle before it could even start. He ordered his rowers and the helmsman to veer to the right, which put them on a dead course to run their boat aground. One of the Colchisean vessels was so close that he could already make out the individual men, and saw they were all heavily armed and ready for battle. The other boats had changed course too, and were also drawing nearer. Jason presumed, correctly, they were equally full of heavily armed warriors, and he assumed they were prepared to fight, maybe even unto death.

As he continued on course for the island, Jason received more bad news. Still another contingent of soldiers was drawn up on the shore, and he could see the banners of Colchis fluttering in the light breeze. The Argo was hemmed in by three boats behind it and an island with armed men to the fore. To stop was to be rammed and sunk, and to continue forward was to do battle with a numerically superior force. Jason was a brave man, and he knew his crewmen were too, and all of them would prefer to go down fighting, so he ordered the rowers to continue forward, but to slow their efforts. They would need to conserve their strength if they were to have any chance at all.

With glee, Prince Apsyrtus watched the Greek boat nearing the island where he and his small army awaited. He felt his prayers had been answered, and that the thieving Greeks had been lured into a trap. The prince attributed the success that was soon to be his to the clean way he lived, eschewing any excesses of the flesh. For years, he had been appalled at the promiscuity of the wonton women of Colchis, and how they sometimes led men into debauchery. He had long ago decided that, once he became king, he would outlaw non-marital sex, as well as any kind of copulation, especially including oral and anal sex, that could not possibly result in the impregnation of the women involved. Homosexual activity was especially repugnant to him. The prince was very much a prude, and all of his men knew it, and none of them were looking forward to his assuming the throne.

During the chase at sea, Medea had divined that her brother was almost certainly in command of those who were after them. When she saw the other boats gaining, she knew there would likely be a confrontation or battle of some kind, and that she had best be prepared to help her beloved Lord Jason. The first thing she did was to slip into her royal robes, so as to be easily recognized as a princess of Colchis, and the second thing she did was to start concocting a special potion to be used during the imminent meeting with Apsyrtus.

Although she had left her sex toys behind, Medea had made sure to bring aboard most of her important pharmacological supplies and the equipment she expected to need in her new home. She got them out and put them to use in the space where she had just been active in the threesome. After preparing the potion and secreting it in a carefully hidden compartment of a large ring she seldom wore, Medea went to the front of the boat where she would be seen by her brother.

He saw her almost immediately, wearing her distinctive royal attire and standing where she couldn't be overlooked. Apsyrtus had been in too much of a hurry to put his strategy into operation and begin his pursuit of Jason to check on the welfare of his sister. He couldn't possibly have anticipated that he would see her in such an unlikely place, and assumed she had been abducted, probably mistreated and debased by the same scoundrel who had plundered Colchis of its most valuable possession. Although he already hated Jason for that perfidy, he began to hate him even more for what he had almost certainly done to his beloved sister. Prince Apsyrtus had some abilities but, as I said, psychology was not one of them.

The Argo drew closer to the shore, stopping when its keel scraped the floor of the sea. The boats from Colchis, needing greater draft, stopped and dropped their anchors about one hundred yards farther out in the Black Sea, and the fighting men aboard them waited for the word to go into action, although they hoped it wouldn't come. They had all heard rumors of the skill and bravery of Greek warriors, and they were aware that the crew of the Argo was made up of some of the mightiest men of Greece. The Colchisean men at arms would fight, if ordered, but none of them were looking forward to it.

Prince Apsyrtus was not willing to fight either, at least not yet, for two reasons. First, he had to rescue his sister, the princess of Colchis, and keep her safe from harm. Second, he still truly believed that Jason was an emissary of King Pelias and, as such, was entitled to the consideration that would properly be shown to a king, especially by a crown prince such as himself. Although he considered Jason to be a brigand, and intended to kill him and his entire band, there was a right way and a wrong way to do it, and he preferred the former.

While his lookouts were perched in trees and watching the sea pursuit growing closer, he had ordered his men to construct pontoons made of logs tied together. With the Greek boat stopped and run aground, he ordered the rafts laid out to form a short pier and, accompanied by two of his lieutenants, he walked out to parlay with his enemy.

"Hail, Lord Jason," he began. "Did we offend you so greatly that you had to leave our hospitality in such an abrupt and unceremonious manner?" He then spoke to his sister, who was standing a few feet from the leader of the Greeks. "Hail, Princess. Are you still alright? Has any injury or any indignity befallen you?"

"I am alright now, my dear brother, now that you have come to rescue me from this cruel beast." She turned and spoke to Jason. "My Lord Jason, since your nemesis has arrived, may I now leave your squalid craft, where you have been holding me in such vile and humiliating captivity? Will you kindly order some of your men to assist me so that I may disembark and join my brother, the prince?"

With her face turned toward him, only Jason could see her sly wink, and he ordered some men nearby to give Medea the assistance she asked for.

Once on the rather wobbly pontoon, she approached her brother with her arms spread, in order to embrace him. He responded to her and, while she kissed his cheek in greeting, one of her hands, the one wearing the heavy ring, found a gap in his armor and pressed against his unprotected skin. Quickly, Medea squeezed her fingers together, triggering the mechanism that injected the poison into his unsuspecting body. Within seconds, Prince Apsyrtus fell to his knees, and he was helped by Medea's foot to roll into the water. Although it was shallow, he was unable to rise to his feet, or even to his knees. Medea didn't know if he died of drowning or from the poison, but the question was moot because, either way, he was dead no more than minutes after their meeting.

The men on shore saw what happened to their leader, and they saw their princess being helped aboard the Argo again. Even the men out at sea saw what happened, but neither they nor the soldiers on the island did anything. For one thing, they feared the fighting abilities of the Greeks. They believed their larger numbers would enable them to prevail in a battle, but they also knew it would be a fight to the finish and, even though all the Greeks would be slain, many of their own number would meet the same fate or be sorely injured. They were lovers, not fighters, and the fear that they would never again enjoy sexual adventures with the beautiful women of Colchis was enough for them to keep their weapons shouldered, and hope the Greeks would do the same.

In addition to that, they believed they had no benefit to gain from fighting. None of them, not even the officers had more than a vague idea of the value or importance of the Golden Fleece, and they had no wish to die fighting for it. Possibly even more important was the fact that Apsyrtus had been universally despised by his men, even the officers, and it was widely believed that he intended to eliminate the sexual promiscuity that they all enjoyed so much. With him gone, the heir apparent to the throne of Colchis was the younger brother of King Aetes, who was known to favor a law prohibiting the wearing of clothing during warm weather by any woman between 18 and 40 years old, unless she was either in her menses or pregnant. Nobody wanted to risk missing out on the reign of a monarch who was so enlightened as to have such progressive ideas.

Not a word was said nor was anything done by anybody, either Greek or Colchisean. The two officers who had stood on the pontoons with the prince walked cautiously back to the shore, and their men began to mount their horses for the ride home. Rowing carefully, the crew of he Argo maneuvered their vessel out into deeper water, turned it around, and steered between the two other boats that were farthest apart. The seamen on those two craft watched them leave, and nobody did anything to delay or prevent it.

Jason and his men were no longer in a hurry, and they began rowing in the direction of The Bosporus at a steady but slow pace, wanting to conserve their energy. The urgency was gone, and they intended to enjoy the trip home. There were still the four beautiful women from Colchis, who still planned on to continue their orgy with all the crew, and the men all wanted to enjoy that to the utmost. Lady Lascivia was once again waiting on the sleeping mats where she and Lord Jason and the Princess had started their sexual romp, and they all wanted to continue what they had started. Everybody on the boat was concerned about what awaited them when they arrived at the domain of King Pelias, but they wanted to enjoy every minute they could until that unpleasantness happened.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jason and Medea and Lady Lascivia and the crewmen of the Argo and the four women from Colchis were having and will continue to have for the rest of their journey. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers
12