Greg's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamar
Hamar
6 Followers

"Marja...you mean to tell me you watched the whole thing?" I asked. I couldn't believe that she would stay there and spy on them.

"Yes. I couldn't stop watching. It was so...they were wonderful together. I never saw two people do it." She admitted.

"Marja...that was wrong. I told you then that they deserved their privacy. I certainly wouldn't want someone watching my wife and me if we were making love." I scolded her.

Marja said nothing. She knew that I was right and my words had shamed her. We sat on the rock, not speaking for another hour or so. I even fell asleep for awhile, that is until my back started to ache from the arch in it. I turned over onto my back. Marja was lying on her towel. She had undone her swim suit top and was sunning herself only five feet or so from me.

"You’re awake." She said.

I sat up and caught a glance at her ample breasts as she pushed herself up onto her forearms.

"Yeah." I said, still staring at her perfect breasts.

"Like them?" She asked me and lay on her side to face me.

"Nice." I commented. Marja got off of her towel and walked over to the water's edge and waded in. She was topless. She walked over to the rock where I was laying and stepped up on it and straddled my body.

"Do they look as nice up close?" She asked. I knew that she was trying to tease me.

"Yep. Even better." I said.

Marja sat on top of me.

"Wanna know what mom and I talked about?" She asked me.

"Okay. What did you and mom talk about?" I asked.

"You." She said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. About how much I'm going to miss you when you go to college. I really am, you know." Her voice was soft as she spoke.

Marja had remained squatting on my crotch as she spoke to me. Her bare breasts bobbing slightly as she spoke, then her hand brushed my groin.

"No shrinkage today. Looks like my I had a good idea." She said a seductive smile was on her lips. She ground her crotch into mine and she wiggled a little. That did it. I was definitely hard now.

"We had better stop this now." I said.

"No. I want to see it." She said and her hands went to my belly. With her fingertips she raked my skin ever so slightly. My body jumped at the sensation.

Marja leaned foreword and now was on her knees. She unzipped my swimsuit and my erection sprung out.

"Greg...it's so big. Big and pretty." She cooed. She took it into her hands and touched the head. I tried to cover myself but she pushed my hands away.

"I'm not going to hurt you." She said.

"Marja...if anyone comes up here, I could get in trouble." I tried to tell her.

She pouted but she knew I was right and she got up off of me. I quickly zipped myself up.

We ate our lunch and headed back. We got to my car at 3 and were back at the cabin by 4. Just in time for dinner. Tomorrow we would return back home. In two weeks I would begin college. Marja would go back to school and this summer would become a memory.

I did go to the University. I was enrolled in the Engineering Program and stayed in the dorm there. On weekends I came home. Just after Thanksgiving holiday I had met a girl, Chrissie Hargrove. She was in three of my four classes. Because we had most of our classes together, she suggested that we study together. This lovely redheaded creature enraptured me. Chrissie was 5'5" tall (to my 6'2"); her long red hair was nearly to her waist. She had firm full breasts and a butt that made any man want to look as she walked past. A few freckles accented her milky white skin, but her soft face and those large green eyes were what first hooked me.

Chrissie had grown up in the eastern part of the state, near a town called Ellensburg. So being that she was from out of town, I was more then happy to show her the sights of my native Seattle area.

Our first real date was on a Friday three weeks before Christmas. We went out to dinner at a seafood restaurant on the waterfront and then to a movie.

"Greg, what are you doing during the break?" She asked me when I brought her back to her dorm.

"Going to spend Christmas with my parents." I said.

"Oh. I'm not going home. There's nothing for me there." She said. The dorms would be locked during the break so she would have nowhere to stay.

"Come on home with me." I said. I knew a little about her history. Her mother was widowed and she was a real piece of work. She slept with any man she could and spent her life in the bars and backwater holes. Chrissie's father had died and left her a trust fund, which she was now using to go to college.

"Only if you're sure it's all right." She said.

"I'll double check, but I'm sure that it'll be fine." I reassured her. She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me. It was our first kiss.

"Come inside?" She asked and held out her hand to me.

I took it and she led me inside and shed her coat. She immediately went to the refrigerator and pulled out two cold Miller's. She handed one to me and I popped the cap and took a long swig of it.

"Thanks." I said, even though I wasn't much of a drinker. I set the beer down and removed my heavy jacket then sat down next to a desk in a straight back chair.

"My roommate is 21. She's out tonight with her boyfriend. I think she's getting married this summer. Looks like I'll need a new room mate next year." Chrissie sat on my lap and put an arm over my shoulder.

"Greg...I don't want you to think that I'm too foreword or anything but I really do like you. I look foreword to each of our classes everyday and the chance to be with you." She said.

"That doesn't sound foreword to me." I said. I put one arm on her back and her head snuggled closer to mine.

"Then spend the night with me." She whispered into my ear.

The biggest smile crossed my face. This was a dream come true!

Chrissie stood up, put her beer on the desk next to the chair where I was sitting and took off her sweater. The static electricity snapped as the sweater was pull over her head and her long red hair puffed out. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were firm and full.

Chrissie took my hand and I stood up. She reached up and kissed me. Her tongue darted into my mouth.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She asked.

I unbuttoned my shirt and she undid the buttons on the sleeves and pulled the shirt from me and laid it on the chair where I had been sitting. I removed my undershirt as she continued disrobing herself. When we had completely undressed, Chrissie gave me an appraising eye.

"I thought there was some muscle under all of that clothing." She said and smiled. Her hands went to my chest and she kissed my right nipple with her tongue.

I moaned as she began to suck on it gently. By now my cock had really sprung to life.

"Looks like someone else is feeling neglected." She said.

Chrissie led me to a bed and she motioned me to sit on it. I did and she knelt before me between my legs. With one of her hands she grasped my erection and began to stroke it.

"I'm no virgin. But I'm not a slut." She said and engulfed my erection with her mouth. As soon as she had it in her mouth, a long moan escaped from my lips. Chrissie looked up at me and our eyes met. Her head began to bob up and down but her eyes remained fixed on my face.

She continued giving me head for about two or three minutes. Soon I felt the urge to release. My stomach muscles tightened and Chrissie's hand went to my nut sack and she touched them lightly. That did it! My whole body began to tremble as the spring in my loins unwound and I unloaded my seed into her mouth. She did her best to swallow all of it, but I had caught her by surprise and much of my sperm began to trickle down her chin and drop onto my crotch. When the spasms in my groin ceased I lay back on the bed.

"Greg...you need to warn a girl before you unload in her mouth." She scolded me.

"Sorry. I'm not very experienced." I apologized.

"Forgiven." She said and crawled up on the bed and lay on top of me.

"Was this your first time?" She asked me.

"No. There was a girl in high school. She was my first, but it was clumsy and not very satisfying for either of us." I confessed.

"I was raped. So the same goes for me too." Chrissie confessed to me.

My hand went to her face. "I promise that I'll treat you with respect, Chrissie." I said.

"Greg I knew from the very start that I would be safe with you. You don't have a mean streak like a lot of the boys do back home. I told you that my first time I was raped. I was. But not by a boy. It was one of my mother's one-night stands. He was drunk and mom was passed out. He came into my room when I was 16 and forced himself on me. Mom didn't believe me when I told her that her friend Jerry did it. It damaged me for a long time and that's why I don't want to go back home during the break or ever again. I didn't want to go out with boys during high school. Now that I've met you, I want to be with you." She said and kissed my chest.

"I'm sorry, my sweet Chrissie. I didn't know." I told her and wrapped my arms around her. We lay there for several minutes.

"Greg would it upset you if I told you that I didn't want to do anything else tonight. I just want to sleep next to you and feel your skin against mine?" She asked me.

"Chrissie we'll go at the pace that you want to set. I am not going to do anything that you don't want me to." I assured her.

She kissed me again and we fell asleep on top of the bed.

Chrissie woke me in the morning with her mouth. She was kneeling between my legs and licking my erection.

"Ahhh!" I gasped and sat up in bed.

"Morning." She said and returned to her work.

Without another word spoken she continued to suck, lick and rub me to a blissful climax. This time I was barely able to warn her before I shot my load into her mouth.

She lay next to me and stroked my head.

"Greg I want you to know that you are the first boy I have been with willingly." She said and stuck her tongue in my ear.

I put my arm around her and held her to me. I could think of nothing to say, although I wanted to tell her everything.

"I love you Greg." She whispered into my ear.

"I love you too."

"Greg...I'm ready to go all the way with you. But first I need to tell you that I am not using any birth control and we need to do something about it." Chrissie was talking very softly next to me. I was stroking her tummy and kissing her breasts.

"Let's go out to breakfast and then we can stop by a drugstore and get some condoms." I said.

We did and we spent the rest of the weekend studying and making love. The only time we left her dorm room was to eat.

Chrissie did come home with me for Christmas break. Mom and dad immediately made her feel at home. Marja eyed her with suspicion at first but accepted her soon enough.

That night Chrissie and I went out to a movie.

"Your sister doesn't like me." She stated as soon as we got into my car.

"Why's that?" I asked, surprised.

"I don't know. But I know the look. She's jealous."

"That's ridiculous."

"No. I know the look." She repeated.

"Chrissie, Marja and I are very close but there is no sexual thing between us. Even if she is my stepsister she's too young." I said.

"Perhaps but she's got a thing for you."

I knew that I would have to talk to Marja. This had to stop.

Chrissie was given my bed. I would sleep on the couch in the family room while Chrissie stayed at our house. Mom liked her immediately and she and Chrissie were at the kitchen table chatting while I was helping dad put up the tree.

Marja can in from outdoors and hung up her coat and joined mom and Chrissie at the table.

I looked at her as she passed me and said, "I need to talk to you alone, later."

She shrugged and continued into the kitchen.

"Well, it's not as nice as last year's but it will do." Dad said once we got the tree inside the house and the base fixed onto it.

"Yeah but this one is blue spruce. Last year we had a pine." I said.

"That's right. I forgot about it. I guess this one is nicer." Dad said and turned and put his arm around me.

"Son I think we need to talk. Chrissie is a nice girl and all but I think that you should watch your step with her. Are you and she...ah, having relations?" He asked me.

"Gee dad, yeah. We are." I admitted.

"Son, I know that this is none of my business but I'm concerned. I'm not a prude. But just be careful, both of you. You're both so very young and all. I just don't want to see anything happen that could ruin your futures." He said.

"Dad. I am careful. We both love each other and as for the rest, we have agreed that we would let time tell." I said.

Dad patted my back and said nothing more. He knew that he had spoken to me and he had done his fatherly advice thing.

I went into the garage to wash my hands of the sap from the tree. Dad has some hand cleaner in there by the deep sink. As I was working in the hand cleaner, Marja came into the garage.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked me.

I washed off the cleaner and dried my hands on a shop towel.

"Marja, Chrissie thinks that you are jealous of her." I said.

Marja bit her lip and looked down at the floor.

"I am." She said in a small voice.

"Marja, you're my sister. Not my wife, lover or anything else. I care for Chrissie. A lot." I told her.

Marja looked so small and dejected at that moment.

"I don't want to talk about this." She said.

"No problem. Just knock it off and respect my feelings for her." I said. I was a little bit angry with her.

"Okay. I'll behave myself. But remember...I'm the one who's going to marry you." She said defiantly and stormed out of the garage.

"What's wrong with Marja?" Mom asked as I came into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

"Guess she's not in a good mood." I said and sat at the table next to Chrissie.

Mom got up from the table and followed Marja as she went to her bedroom and slammed the door.

"What was that all about?" Chrissie asked me.

"I told her to knock it off and that I really cared for you." I said and quickly kissed her eye.

"I really care for you too." Chrissie said and touched my face. "Let's do something." She suggested.

We arrived back home at midnight. I kissed Chrissie as she headed upstairs to my room. I went to the closet to get the pillow and some blankets and headed off to the family room. Mom and Marja were in the kitchen talking as I walked in to go to the family room.

"Greg." Mom called me.

I threw the bedding on the couch and came back in to the kitchen.

"Marja and I have been talking about her future. We had a long talk today. She told me a lot about you and her and her feelings about you." Mom began.

I eyed Marja suspiciously.

"Honey...I'm not mad. Marja has told me that she wants to marry you someday. She asked me if it was incest. I told her that it wasn't. Greg...I also told her that you had a right to pursue your own happiness and that she should not be jealous of another girl whom you happen to bring home to meet us. She has agreed. But if the two of you, I mean Marja and you, should in the future find out that you do want to be together, I will give you my blessing. I have known for a long time that the two of you have a special bond. Far beyond that of a brother and sister. I think that that is something special."

"Sorry Greg." Marja said.

"Me too. Marja you are special to me. You will always have my unrequited love. Chrissie is special too. I do care for her very deeply." I said.

"I know you do."

Marja stood and hugged me. Mom smiled as she saw that her two charges were sincere.

"Now I think that it is time that we all go to bed. Goodnight. I still have some shopping to do for your father and I need to get it done early before he knows that I'm out and about." Mom said and kissed the two of us gently on the cheeks and headed off to bed.

The remainder of our vacation was filled with good food; lot's of love and family fun. I could tell that Chrissie felt right at home with my family. Her and Marja even went out shopping together while dad and I watched a football game.

I had gotten Chrissie's present the day before and had already wrapped it for her. They were a pair of pearl earrings. Mom had suggested them to me when I had taken her shopping the morning before. She woke me up and asked me to drive her. She wanted to talk to me.

So we talked. We talked about Marja. We talked about Chrissie.

"She's a winner, honey. I could see her as my daughter-in-law." Mom had said.

Mom knew that my emotions were mixed. On one hand, there were my feelings for Chrissie. It was so fresh and new. Chrissie made me feel alive. But on the other, there was my long-term devotion to Marja. I was so confused.

"Greg, believe me, it will all sort itself out in time. Don't try to force anything. If you and Chrissie are meant to be, then the two of you will be together." She said.

"Thanks mom. So what are you getting dad?" I changed the subject.

"He's always wanted a motorcycle. So I'm going to get him one. I finally got enough money saved up to buy it and I'm going to do it before I change my mind." She said.

"Cool! What kind?" I asked.

"He's always wanted the type that he could take off road. I guess they're called dirt bikes? Anyways, I'm getting a Suzuki 350 for him. I hope he likes it." Mom said.

"He'll love it." I said in agreement.

"Good. Then I'm going to get it."

My mom was 37 that Christmas. She was still a very good-looking woman. She worked hard to stay fit and trim. It was no wonder Marja was the enchanting young creature she was. Mom’s blonde hair was barely to her shoulders and she kept it back in a French-braid most of the time so her face wasn't obstructed by her hair. I will admit that mom had a lovely face and a small turned up nose.

As we got dad's bike and arraigned for it to be delivered at the house that day, mom asked me if I'd like to have breakfast with her. We went into a Denny's to eat. There were a few men at the counter by themselves. I could tell that mom was pleased by the smiles she received from the men as she passed them.

"You can still turn a few heads." I said as we sat down at a table. It was self-serve seating today. The restaurant was quiet and only a handful of customers were inside.

"Maybe. But I care only about the reaction of one man." She said.

"I know. He really loves you."

"Greg. Since I met your father, all I have ever cared about was him. I have had my chances to fool around. Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but you are an adult now. Honey, your father is the sexiest man I know. I just wish that we could have had a child together. Oh my!" She blushed, "I think I want to continue this conversation with him." She said and smiled.

"I understand mom." I said. My parents were never afraid to their love to each other. There had been a rule in our house. If their bedroom door was closed, we were not to disturb them. So mom's remark to me came as no surprise to me.

We got back home before dad was awake. Mom was very happy that she was able to pull this off without him knowing it. She was smiling as she headed to their bedroom.

"Shhh!" Her finger went to her mouth and a smirk was on her face as she went into the bedroom.

I headed off to the kitchen to make some coffee. Chrissie was up, sitting at the table in her robe and nightdress.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"Mom and I went out to get dads present. Then we had breakfast. I was going to ask you if you wanted to come along, but you were sleeping so peacefully." I said.

"I wish you would have. I've been sitting here for the last hour bored out of my mind. I went into where you sleep, but you were but you were gone." She said.

"Sorry. I won't leave you in the lurch again." I promised.

Chrissie got up and came over to where I was. I had just finished pouring water into the coffee maker.

Hamar
Hamar
6 Followers