Greg's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." I said. Now it had only been a month since Chrissie had died. I wasn't exactly emotionally stable yet, but working with dad did take my mind off of my woes. The work utterly consumed me; a lot of mental thought and calculations were essential in this field. Dad double checked my work and found that I had a knack for it. Within a couple of weeks he began to give me larger assignments. Finally, after a month, he left me alone and let me do my work, occasionally checking my calculations or asking me what I would do if this or that should occur.

We went out to dinner that night. Dad was not a very big drinker. In fact at the most I have seen him maybe have two beers or mixed drinks in one day. But that night, after our dinner, we went to a nice bar and the two of us got mindlessly drunk.

From what I can remember of the evening, I talked a lot. All of the hurt and pain I was feeling came out that night. By morning, a giant weight was lifted from my shoulders. I know that it seems strange, but it was true. Maybe I was able to accept the loss of Chrissie. The next step was learning how to deal with her loss.

Dad and I got back home the day before Christmas. Mom and Marja were at home, busy decorating the tree and baking cookies. I got our bags out of the car and took mine to my room and went back for dads.

"How'd he do, Walt?" Mom asked as I was coming out of the garage.

"Great. He's a natural." Dad said as I passed him.

"Come here, honey." Mom said and held her arms out to me.

"I'm so proud of you. I know that this has been a very hard time for you. We all loved Chrissie very much. I think you know that and I know we all grieve her loss. But you, I am so proud of you and the way you've held yourself together." She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"Mom, I couldn't have done it without all of you. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most. Marja...you too." I said.

Marja smiled and went back to baking her cookies.

Dad had asked me to clean up the garage during the holiday. All of the belongings that Chrissie and I had acquired during our year of living together had been removed from our apartment. The building had been condemned, and Marja and I had stacked all of the boxes, about 12, neatly in the garage.

As I went through the boxes of clothing, books, kitchen utensils, and everyday things we had gotten; Marja had opened one of the boxes that contained Chrissie's clothes.

"Greg, what do you want done with her clothing?" She asked me.

"Should I set it aside for Good Will?"

"Either that or you can take them." I said.

"Greg. Are you sure? I mean she has some really nice things here." She asked me again.

"Take them if you want." I reassured her.

"Gee...thanks!" She said and carried the first box off to her room.

That night at dinner, Marja was wearing the pants suit and jacket I had gotten Chrissie the day before she had been killed. It did my stepsister justice. Both Marja and Chrissie were the same height and build, so Chrissie's clothes fit her to a tee.

"Marja...where did you get that suit from?" Mom asked.

"Chrissie. Greg gave me her clothes." Marja said as she sat down to the table.

"Honey...I don't think that..." Mom started to scold Marja.

"Mom, it's all right. I told her she could have Chrissie's things if she wanted them." I spoke up to defend Marja.

"Greg...are you sure?" My mom asked.

"Yes. Chrissie's gone. I am sure that she would want Marja to have her things. Marja and her were good friends. It's okay, mom." I said.

"Greg..." Mom tried to persuade me.

"Mom, Chrissie is gone. I loved her with all of my heart. But she is gone. She was killed as she came back from a doctor's appointment. She was going to tell me that she was pregnant. She was going to have my baby. Your grandchild. But now there is nothing I can do about it. Marja has every right to Chrissie's clothes, more so then some stranger from Good Will or Salvation Army who is just looking for some cheap clothes. Marja was her closest girl friend and now she's gone." I said.

Mom looked at me; her eyes got all teared up, "Oh." She said and ran to her room. The door slammed. Dad looked at me and then went to follow mom.

"I'm sorry." Marja said, "I didn't know that it would cause anyone to be upset." She looked up at me from the table.

"It's not your fault. I think the realization of it all just struck mom. She'll be fine." I said.

"Greg, I think I'd better change." Marja said and went off to her room.

I continued working for my dad until summer. When August came, we all went back to the Naches for our annual vacation. Marja had graduated from high school and would enroll at the University in the fall as a freshman.

Dad had asked me if I was ready to go back to school. I agreed it was time.

Marja and I were lounging around in the cabin. Mom and dad had gone off riding on his motorcycle. The same one that mom had scrimped and saved for a year and a half ago.

"Greg, let's go up to the falls today." Marja said.

"Sounds good. I haven't been there in a while. It's really hot out and I could use a swim." I said.

We jumped into Marja's car and headed out.

The hike to the falls had taken us a while in all of the heat. Marja stripped off all of her clothes and jumped in as soon as we arrived. No one was around. We had the whole area to ourselves again this year.

"Come on in." She called out to me, "The water is perfect."

I tore off my shoes, shirt and shorts and ran straight to the water and jumped in. Marja swam to me.

"Nice, huh?" She asked.

"Very nice." I said and looked into her eyes.

"Greg, I still love you." She said softly to me.

"I know. I love you too. You have stood by me during my darkest time and helped me the best you could. You have been more then a sister. You are my best friend." I said.

"Thank you. That's the nicest thing you have ever said to me." She came closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed. This time it was a passionate kiss. Marja's mouth opened and my tongue sought hers out. She sucked my tongue gently and I hugged her body closer to mine.

"Greg. I'm 18 now." She said. Her hand went to my groin and she found my erection.

"Yes you are." I said and kissed her again.

"Let's go up on the shore. I think we have something we need to do. I want you Greg. I want you to make love to me." She spoke softly to me, her eyes looking into mine as she spoke.

I picked her up into my arms and carried her to the shore and set her down on the ground.

"Marja, we don't have anything for your protection." I said.

"Oh yes we do!" She beamed and went to her day sack. She unzipped a side pocket and pulled out a foil pack.

"You were asleep in the car. I drove to a drugstore and stopped to get these on the way up to the cabin." She explained. Then she quickly put her shoes on her feet and gathered her clothes and daypack into her arms. I picked up my things and we joined hands as we headed to a secluded spot.

"You had this all planned?!" I asked her, surprised at her forethought. I stopped walking and looked straight into her eyes.

She nodded, "Yes. I knew that after Chrissie was gone, that you and I were meant for each other. I always knew it. You are going to be my first and my last lover. Greg, I love you more then anything in my life." Her face beamed as she realized that finally we would be together.

"I know you do. Come here my sweet Marja." I said and she rushed into my arms and I guided her further back into the woods, far away from prying eyes.

We spread out our towels and Marja lay on the ground. Her eyes quietly seducing me. My erection was standing straight out in front of me. We had hiked to a clearing in the woods, nude.

"Greg, I want you." She said.

I knelt down on the ground in front of her. I placed my mouth on her tummy and began to kiss it.

"Ohhh!" She moaned softly as my mouth began to work its way down to her pubic mound.

"Yes." She whispered as my tongue flicked against the slit. Marja spread her legs a bit, and I decided then and there to make her first orgasm an oral one. I licked on her clitoris then nibbled it with my teeth very gently. Marja's hands went down to my head and her legs raised a bit. I moved closer to her, my head firmly planted between those sweet thighs.

"Greg!" She called out, "Greg! Deeper!" She spoke out in staccato gasps.

I stuck my tongue deeper into her sweet, moist depths. Kissing, slurping and licking her. Finally her body began to tremble.

"Greg." She said, her voice was urgent, "Oh! Yes, I'm...ahhh!" She moaned as she bucked her hips against my face and clung tightly to my head. Her legs wrapped themselves around my neck and she wiggled from side to side as the climax coursed through her body.

"I love you!" She screamed at last as another climax hit her. Then she lay back, drained. Her body relaxed and her breathing became more normal.

"Thank you, my love." She said to me. I was now lying next to her. Her chest rose and fell with each breath. My eyes were fixed on her full, luscious breasts.

Marja reached over and took my head into one of her hands and pulled me towards her breast.

"Suck them." She pleaded with me. I needed no encouraging and gladly put the nipple of her right breast into my mouth and nibbled it gently.

"That feels good." She cooed and her hand went around my neck.

I continued licking and sucking her breasts for a while, but now my hard on was really aching. I needed some relief. I had not had sex since Chrissie's death. I had been celibate for nine months now and the sight of Marja was almost more then I could handle.

"Where are those rubbers?" I asked.

Marja lifted her head and handed me one. I tore the foil pouch and pulled it out and began to unroll it onto my throbbing erection. Marja watched fascinated by the procedure.

"I get to do the next one." She told me, and smiled.

I nodded at her, "Okay." I said.

"Come here." She said after I had unrolled the sheath onto my cock. She held out her arms wide and spread her legs further apart to give me access to her body.

"I want to feel you inside of me for the very first time." She whispered as I positioned myself over her body.

"Marja, this might hurt the first time. Just let me know if I should stop." I told her.

"Okay. Just be slow and gentle. I'm sure I'll be fine." She said. Her hand went between our legs and she guided the head of my cock to her opening.

"Ahhh!" She gasped as the head began to slip in on its own. I pulled back just a bit. Marja relaxed under me.

"Greg...it feels so good." She reached her head up and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Love me." She pleaded, "Now!"

With that command I moved my hips foreword and buried my cock as deeply into her as I could. Marja lifted her legs as I was sliding in and gasped loudly into my ear.

"Ahhh! Yes! Greg...god it's so big and it feels so good!" She cried out. With that encouragement I began to move back and forth inside of her in earnest. Marja did her best to match my every move, my every thrust, but she was inexperienced and a bit clumsy at first. The closer I got to my own orgasm, the more she was able to anticipate my next thrust into her.

Just as I was about to come for the first time, Marja's head began to move from side to side. She was having another climax. I could tell, her cervical muscles were gripping my cock tightly.

She squealed as she came, her nails digging into my shoulders.

"Marja...my turn to come." I said between clenched teeth as the fire in my loins burned from my gut out to the tip of my cock. With one final grunt, I shoved myself against her and planted myself as deeply into her cunt as I could.

Marja was holding me as tightly as she could and cooing in my ear as my seed spurt into the latex sheath that was protecting her from becoming a mother.

"Thank you. I love you." She kept repeating to me as I collapsed on top of her, drained.

We lay like that for the longest time. Me on top as she held me tightly, her cunt muscles squeezing my limp cock until I popped out of her.

I rolled over onto my back and let the sun warm my body.

"Greg...I have a confession to make to you." Marja said and lay her head on m chest.

"All right. Spill it." I said to her softly.

"Do you remember the time I spent the weekend with you and Chrissie?" She asked.

"Yes." I said, my voice was sleepy. Our lovemaking had drained me.

"You were out playing touch football with some of your friends..." She began. She was right. Our apartment building was mostly college students who were either rooming together, or like Chrissie and I, were living together. I had gone out with some of them to the park to play football.

"I remember. Go ahead." I said.

"Well, you came home after the game all sweaty and muddy. Chrissie had just finished making dinner and we were going to play Monopoly after dinner. You went in to take a shower, and I saw you undress and head to the shower. Chrissie saw me looking, but said nothing. She just smiled. Well after we ate and played Monopoly, which I soundly thrashed the two of you!" She was bragging. I swatted her on the butt gently and she jumped.

"Mmm. That's nice." She said.

"Finish your story." I said.

"Okay...Well, we all went to bed. You two went into the bedroom and I slept out on the couch. I heard you and Chrissie making love. I was jealous...and I guess, curious. So I snuck back to your room. Chrissie saw me standing in the doorway. The moon was out and it shown on the two of you. Chrissie just looked up at me and smiled. It was a nice smile. Not a mean one. So I just stood there and watched as the two of you finished. You rolled off of her and went to sleep on your stomach. You never knew that I was there, but I stepped back away from the door. Chrissie got up and made like she was going into the bathroom. She took me by the hand as she passed me and we went into the bathroom together. I watched her as she wiped away your sperm from between her legs. Then she asked me, 'Did you see enough?' I said I did and turned to go to bed. 'Don't go. Let's go into the kitchen and talk. Let him sleep.' She said to me. So I went out of the bathroom and to the kitchen and turned on the kitchen light. Chrissie was there right after I had sat down. I thought she was mad at me."

"I think she probably was." I agreed.

"She wasn't. The first thing she did was opened up two wine coolers and handed me one, then she asked me if I had ever been with a man before. I admitted I hadn't been. 'You will. Marja, you are so pretty.' She told me. I told her that I could understand why you loved her because she was also very beautiful. Then she stunned me by saying, and this is her words exactly, 'Do you know why Greg loves me? Have you ever thought about it?' I said that it was probably because you treat him so well. She said, and again these are her exact words, 'Not even close. The reason why Greg loves me is because I remind him so much of you. Look at us. You have long hair, I have long hair. Mine may be red, but we both wear our hair in a similar style. We are both the same height, about the same weight, and we could be sisters. He loves you, but I am the means of this transference.'"

"What!" I sat up in surprise. Her head was pushed from my chest."No way!" I said.

"Yeah. That's what I said too. But the more I thought about it, even long after I had come back home and went back to school, the more I thought that she just might be right. Now I know that she was right."

"Marja...I have always loved you, but as my sister. With Chrissie, though, it was...different."

"I know this much. You have always loved me more then as just a sister! But she was still right. She reminded you so much of me, that it was easy for you to love her. You may not admit it now, but eventually you will. She was very perceptive." Marja had gently pushed me back onto the towels, and lay her head back onto my chest. She began to kiss it gently.

I did think about it. I thought about it as Marja gave me the best head I had had in a long, long time. I thought about it as we went back to the falls and washed. I thought about it when we made love again before we hiked back to her car, and I thought about it, as I lay awake in bed that night.

I was about to doze off when her hand fondled me. I was lying on my side, facing the back of the couch.

"Greg." She whispered my name.

"Huh" I started.

"Shh. It's me. I want you again." She had come out into the front room, where I was on the couch, from her small bedroom.

I rolled onto my back. Marja pulled the blanket off of me and found my shorts. She had them off of me and on the floor before I realized that it really was her and not a dream. She straddled me and lifted her long cotton nightdress up to her waist. I heard her fumbling with something then her both of her hands grasped my erection as she put the condom on. For her first time, she did a good job. She had it on the first time, and she had done it in the darkness.

"I love you." She said and bent over to kiss me. I felt her grasp my erection again and she guided it in her.

"Ahhh." She made the sound as she exhaled her breath.

I pulled her to me as she finished removing her nightdress.

"You feel so good inside of me. I can't wait until I'm on the pill. That way I'll feel you as you come inside of me. Chrissie really liked to feel your sperm inside of her. She told me that. She said there was nothing like the feel of your sperm going into her and then the feeling of it dripping out after you had loved her. I can't wait." She was whispering this into my ear. Her words were barely audible. But I was getting off on her words immensely!

I gripped her by the hips and pushed hard against her, driving myself into her as deep as I could. She responded by sticking her tongue into my ear.

"Yes. That feels good. Go as deep as you can." She said.

That did it. I was very turned on by her words and began to pump against her as hard as I could. She moaned softly as she lay against me. Her hands holding either side of my face and looking into my eyes as I pummeled her.

I felt her cervical muscles grip me and saw her bite her lip. Her eyes closed as she began to tremble.

"I'm coming. Greg...oh, it's so strong." She said. Her words were a hoarse whisper in my ear.

I continued driving against her until my own relief was at hand.

"Marja. I'm coming." I said to her and held her head in my arms.

We kissed as the spasms subsided, and she lay on top of me as I fell asleep.

The blankets were put back on me when I woke up in the morning. Marja had laid my shorts next to me before she covered me up with the blanket and then went back to her own bed.

Mom and dad were up and eating breakfast in the kitchen when I opened my eyes, remembered Marja visiting me the night before, and realized that my shorts weren't on me.

"Phil, something is happening between Marja and Greg. Yesterday when they came back from the falls, Marja was different. She acted different. She was touching him more and the looks she gave hum, it reminds me of us."

"What are you suggesting, Beth?" Dad asked her.

"I don't know. But if I didn't know better, I'd swear that she and Greg are in love. Do you suppose that they could be...no. It's just my imagination." Mom said.

"Beth, how many times have you told me that the two of them have a strong attraction to each other? I seem to remember you telling me of a conversation you and Marja had awhile back."

"Yes. I know. Still...do you think Greg is over Chrissie's death yet?" Mom asked.

"I don't know. But I do know that if I spent as much time with Marja as he does, it would help me get over anything." Dad laughed. He was teasing her.