Greg's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phil! I'm serious!" Mom said then I heard her slap his arm lightly.

"I am too. That girl is knockout gorgeous!" Dad said, then added, "Just like her mother."

"Thank you honey. Do you think I should talk to her?" Mom asked.

"It couldn't hurt. Just to make sure that she's taking the proper precautions, just in case, well...you know what I mean."

"I suppose you're right. Okay, let's forego our morning activities just for today. When she wakes up, I'll take her for a ride and we'll talk. You talk to Greg." Mom said.

"That I will do."

I slid my shorts on and crept out of bed. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself and then went into Marja's room. Gently I nudged her.

"Marja." I whispered into her ear.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me. She stretched her arms out and then wrapped them around my neck. She pulled my head to her and we kissed.

"I love you." She said and yawned.

"Marja, listen. Mom and dad are suspicious. They're going to have a talk with us separately." I explained.

"Good. I'm not going to deny anything. Are you?" She asked me.

"No." I said.

"We haven't done anything wrong. I love you and I want you forever. That's the whole story. Is that what you want Greg?"

"Yes." I said.

"Good. Now we both know what we want." She sat up in bed and threw the covers from her body. Her nightdress had crept up to and revealed her shapely thighs. I was in a trance as I drank in the beauty of her.

"Gotta go." She said and rushed out of the bedroom. I headed into the kitchen to face the music.

"Morning honey." Mom said.

"Morning mom. Dad." I said to them and poured myself some coffee.

"Greg. Mom wants to take Marja out for awhile this morning and do something with her. I was wondering if we could cut some wood. The pile is getting a bit small." Dad asked me.

"Sure. No problem." I said and went to the fridge to get some milk for my coffee.

Marja walked into the kitchen and kissed mom and then dad.

"Morning all." She said and stretched her arms out.

"Want some coffee?" I asked Marja.

"Please." She said and smiled at me.

"Honey? I was hoping that you and I could do something today." Mom began.

Marja took the coffee I had poured her and poured in some milk.

"Sure mom. What did you have in mind?" Marja asked.

"I don't know. Talk maybe."

"Sure. Want to talk about anything in particular?" Marja asked her as she sat next to mom.

"Yes. Maybe we should all talk about it now while we are all here." Mom said.

"Okay." Marja said and sipped her coffee.

"Honey. Are the two of you...?" Mom was stuck for words. She looked at dad for help.

I was standing by the cabinets, next to the coffeepot and Marja got up from her chair and came over and stood next to me. We were only four feet from our parents.

"Mom, I think I know what you want to ask. You want to ask us if we are having a relationship." Marja said.

"Well are you?" Mom asked.

Marja set down her coffee on the counter and turned to face me. She put her arms around my neck and pulled my head down to hers and she kissed me. I barely got my cup of coffee onto the counter when we kissed. My hands went around her back and I held her body close to mine.

She broke the kiss and mouthed the words 'I love you' to me and turned again to face our parents.

"Yes we are. Yesterday I gave my virginity to the only man I have ever loved. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Mom, Greg and I love each other." She said.

"Greg?" Dad asked me.

"Yes. It's true. I love her. I have always loved my stepsister." I said.

"Well Beth, I think he's over Chrissie's death." Dad said.

"I see. In some ways I'm very upset. But I know that it was inevitable also. Marja are you using any birth control?" Mom asked her.

"Just condoms."

"Okay. Today we get you some more effective means. Oh, by the way. Greg we picked up a package for you from the post office yesterday. From some law firm." Mom said.

I ruffled my brow.

"What?" I asked.

"Here." Dad said and got up and went to their bedroom and returned with a package.

I tore it open. A VCR cassette was inside and an envelope.

"Dad can I use the VCR and TV?" I asked.

"Sure."

Marja began to follow me into the living room.

"Marja! I think Greg should have some privacy." Mom said.

"It's okay. You guys can watch too. I don't even know what this is about." I said.

Marja followed me in and sat next to me. I heard mom and dad talking softly to each other.

"Guess we really dropped a bombshell." Marja said as the TV began to come to life. I popped the cassette into the slot and the screen came alive. The image was of Chrissie.

"Greg...my love. If you receive this tape it can mean only one thing. Something has happened to me and I am gone. You have been named as the beneficiary of my estate. I know that you have probably gone through a lot of grieving and sorrow since you learned the news, but remember me for all of the love that I brought into your life. I do not regret one single day of my life with you. I only wish that I could have seen just one of our children come into being. Greg, we promised each other when we first said 'I love you' to each other, that all that one had belonged to the other. As you know, my mother who is my only remaining kin, and is incorrigible. She would probably kill herself with excess if she were to receive this money I have left behind. I want you to have it, it is my choice. Do something good with it. Build a life with it. A life for you and Marja. I know that after me, she is the one person who loves you as much as I do. Maybe more. I honestly think that I remind you of her. Have children; name one of them after me someday. I will always love you. Remember me. Always."

The screen went blank and I was stunned. After all of this time, her face and voice reached out to me.

I had to get out of the house. The four walls were oppressive. I went outside and just walked.

It was already noontime when I finally sat down to rest. I had no real idea where I was. I just knew that I was north of the highway and I was beginning to get hungry and very tired so I began to hike south along the path I had just followed to this beautiful hilltop where I was looking out at the mountains all around me. I could almost reach out and touch Mount Rainer.

I don't know what I was really feeling at that moment but I knew I needed to be with her right now. I wished to be with both of them.

All of the numbness of the past, the sense of loss, maybe I was even angry because I knew that Chrissie was right all along. I loved my own step sister more then I had loved her and she had known it, yet she had been willing to share her life with me because she loved me more then anything she had ever known. It was all so confusing, yet it was comforting at the same time.

I finally made it to the highway just about 3 in the afternoon and got my bearings. I was east of our cabin and just west of the restaurant. At any rate I was very tired. I had been hiking by myself for over 5 hours and had not eaten anything all day. Nor did I have any money on me.

I thought it over and decided to go west, back towards the cabin.

I must have walked along the highway for about thirty minutes or so when a car stopped on the other side of the road.

"Greg!" It was Marja. I went over to her. She was alone.

"Hi." She said sweetly and held her hand out to me. "I was worried."

"I'm sorry. The tape, seeing Chrissie again, kind of got to me." I explained.

"I know. Get in. We can go somewhere and talk." She said.

"Marja, I'm starving and I don't have any money." I said.

"Let's go back to the cabin, I'll fix you some food. Mom and dad went out. They won't be back till late. Maybe not at all tonight. They were going to go to Yakima. Dad was going to bid on some work. He got a call shortly after you left. Please get in." Her voice was full of concern.

I nodded to her and went around to the passenger side and got in.

"Greg," she said as she put the car back into gear, "please don't ever do that to me again. I was really worried."

"I'm sorry. I should have talked to you and explained what was bothering me."

"It's still not too late."

"I know. But I really have to eat." I said and reclined the seat. I was exhausted and closed my eyes.

Marja's hand touched my leg. "Greg...I'll take care of you from now on." She said as the car pulled out onto the road and she took me home.

I must have fallen asleep in the car, because the next thing I knew, Marja was shaking me awake.

"Greg, come inside. I have some food cooking for you." She said softly to me.

She had opened the car door and I got out of the car and followed her into the cabin.

"We have the cabin all to ourselves tonight. Mom called and said that her and dad would have to stay in Yakima for a couple of days while dad worked out the details of his bid. Whatever that means." She explained as she dished up my food.

"Sounds like dad got a big contract." I said as she set the plate of food in front of me.

"Enjoy. I made it myself. Lot's of love in it." She rubbed my head and kissed me.

"Guess what else?" Her voice was excited.

"What?" I asked her.

"Mom took me to Planned Parenthood this morning after you walked out of the house. I wanted to go after you and be with you, but she thought it best that you be alone. Anyways, Planned Parenthood gave me some birth control pills, I think mom was worried that we weren't being careful. I still need to be careful though, but we don't need to use those condoms any more. I was given some spermicide cream to use until I am on the pill for a full month. Then we don't need to worry about the cream anymore." She was excited.

"Mom took you?" I aid through a mouthful of ham sandwich.

"Yes. I guess she realized that you I were going to continue having sex, so she just wants to make sure that I don't get pregnant until we are ready. Greg...are we still...you know, lovers?" Marja asked me.

"Marja. The reason why I had to get out by myself was because everything today was just so heavy on me. I want you to realize that ever since we were up here two years ago, everything I do and see reminds me of you. Chrissie was right. She did remind me of you. All of this time I have tried to deny it and discover original things about her, but I know now that all I really was doing was comparing her to you. Now her revelation makes perfect sense to me. To hell with everything. I don't care what anybody thinks. Marja I want to love you and share my life with you, if that's what you want also." Marja turned and faced me. She was heating up some beef stew.

"You know I do. But I still want to go to college. I have been accepted at the U." She said.

"I'm going back this year also. I'll have to repeat my junior year. We could get an apartment and set up house together." I said.

She thought about it for a moment.

"Yes. I'll really like that. Mom and dad will probably freak though." She said and turned off the stove and walked over to where I was the pot of stew in her hand. I pushed back my chair and gathered her onto my lap. She put her arms around me and we kissed.

"Oh...by the way, that package you got, it had an envelope inside of it. Did you know that?" Marja asked me.

"No I didn't see it. Not after I saw the video."

"I'll get it. Let me up." She said.

Marja got up from my lap and went into the living room and returned with a large manila envelope.

"Here." She said and handed it to me.

I opened the envelope and inside was three legal envelopes. Two of them had my name on it and the third one had Marja's name typed on the front.

"One of these is for you." I said.

"Really?" She said and took it from me when I handed it to her.

She tore it open and looked at it. It was a letter from Chrissie.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"It's very personal." She said and continued reading the contents of the letter.

I opened one of the letters that had been addressed to me. Inside was another letter, written in Chrissie's handwriting.

"My Dearest Greg;

I am sorry that I am not able to grow old with you. How I would have loved that! Do not grieve for me any longer, but remember me with all of the love that is in your heart. Enclosed is the remainder of my trust fund. I want you to have it. The money will empower you and Marja to do what you have always wanted. You and Marja belong together. Please my love; do not resist her any longer. She loves you as much as I ever could have.

Your loving Chrissie."

A tear rolled down my face as I read the letter one more time. Then I opened the other letter. Inside of it was a check. I pulled it out and looked at it. The check was made out to me and I gasped, as I finally understood the amount: $63,213!!

"Marja!" I gasped then choked.

She had been sitting in the chair next to me.

"Greg?" She said as I began to cough even harder.

I handed her the check and tried to get myself under control.

Marja finally understood the extent of Chrissie's love towards me.

"Oh Greg!" She cried out, "Do you understand what she has done for us?" She said in utter amazement.

"Yes. No." I corrected myself.

"Honey...Greg, Chrissie knew that the mutual attraction we had towards each other was undeniably strong. But when you and her got together, you transferred the feelings you had towards me to her. She was a very smart woman. She loved you unconditionally. She knew that if anything should ever happen to her, it was her mother who would receive her inheritance and she didn't want that to happen. Her and I had talked some about her mother. She's a real witch from what Chrissie had told me. Chrissie just wanted it so that you and I could have some resources in the event that our parents objected. That's all." Marja explained.

"She was very special. Her only wish was that we should name our daughter after her." I said.

"We will. I plan on it." She said.

"I need to finish eating before I feint from all of this." I said.

Marja kissed me on the forehead and spooned some of the stew into a bowl as I devoured the ham sandwich she had made for me.

I finished my meal and I was stuffed. Marja had made me two ham sandwiches and a big bowl of beef stew. We went into the living room and relaxed on the couch and kissed and talked for an hour to let my food digest.

Just as I was beginning to get sleepy, Marja excused herself and went into the other room. A VCR cassette was in her hand.

"Check this out." She said and turned on the TV and let it warm up. It was an ancient set. Once the picture was clear, she turned the power on the VCR and popped in the cassette.

"It's a dirty movie." She giggled and sat down next to me. Her hand went straight to my crotch and she rubbed it. I may have been tired but I was not that tired! I was erect immediately.

"I like it when I get an instant reaction." She whispered to me.

She was so beautiful sitting there. Her eyes were ablaze with desire and a sweet smile was fixed on her face as she snuggled closer and closer to me. The scent of her was enough to make me unload into her hand right there but she withdrew it from my shorts and touched my face and kissed me.

"We're not going to be able to watch the movie very long if you keep this up." I said. She laughed and redoubled her stroking of my throbbing erection.

"Good. I'd rather be an active member then a passive one." She said. Her lips were grazing my cheek. I turned my head and reached up and took her head into my hands. I eased her body back onto the couch and she guided my body on top of her own.

"Greg. We don't need to use any of those condoms tonight. I want to feel you come inside of me. I want to experience everything tonight." She said to me as she took my head into both of her hands and held it there as she looked deeply into my eyes.

I began to nibble on her neck and my mouth worked its way down to her throat.

"Let me up. I want to get out of these clothes." She said. She was wearing only a tank top and some short. She had no bra or underpants on and quickly shed them onto the floor.

"Get undressed." She said. Her request was filled with desire.

I removed my tee shirt and untied my sweat shorts and kicked off my sandals. We were both naked, facing one another, standing. Marja stepped towards me and we held each other in our arms, kissing and rubbing up against each other. She was so soft and warm. A sheen of sweat showed on her skin. I know that I was hot and sweaty also. The day had been warm and I had walked a long way today.

"Maybe we should shower first." I suggested.

"I like the smell of your body. Something about it makes me feel strange and sexy." She said.

She pulled me down to the floor and I lay on top of her body. We continued our kissing and she wrapped her legs around my ankles to hold me between her legs. Her crotch was moving against mine as we kissed and drank in the sensations of each other's body.


"Greg...would you do what you did to me the very first time. I mean with your mouth." She asked me.

"Yes. I would love to." I said and repositioned myself so I could lick and kiss her sweet pussy.

She smelled of sweat and her own juices. But the taste of her was pure nectar as I licked, kissed and sucked her to her first orgasm.

"Your turn now," she said when she had recovered for it. "I want to feel you inside of me. I want to feel your sperm going into me."

I moved myself over her again and she expertly guided into her. The feeling of her around my hard cock was incredible and it didn't take me very long to unload into her. I wanted to bring her to another climax, but could not hold back.

Her breasts against my chest, her arms around my back, holding my head, her hips moving in time with me; it was all more then I could handle and I gasped loudly as my balls tightened and my seed went into her womb as deeply as I could drive myself into her.

"Marja!!! I'm...going...to...come!" My teeth were clenched as I spoke.

"I feel it! Oh Greg it's so warm inside of me. Yes, come in me my love." She cooed into my ear softly.

We lay there, holding each other, touching and kissing as the last throes of our climax subsided. But I that she was beginning to feel uncomfortable under me with the hard floor against her back and my weight pressing her. I began to get off of her and she made a pouting face and tried to hold me closer to her.

"I'm heavy, aren't I?" I asked.

"Yes. But it feels so good just to lay here." She explained.

"Marja, let's take a shower and go to your room." I said.

"Shower, yes. Room, later. I want to look at this movie. There are some really neat things on it. You'll see."

I got up off of the floor and helped her up. Marja stopped the VCR and I went into turn on the shower.

After we had dried each other off, Marja took my hand and led me back into the front room.

"Let me show you what I meant earlier." She said and fast-forwarded the tape to where she wanted it.

"Here. Check this out." She said and sat next to me on the floor. She was wearing only a towel around her and she had to unloosen it a bit as she sat next to me revealing her thighs and her sweet pubic area just a bit.

There were some final scenes from some movie dad had recoded and then the screen went blank. I turned to her and was about to speak.

"Just watch." She said, still looking straight ahead at the TV.

I did and then the screen flashed back on. It was mom; she was stripping before the camera. This scene had taken place probably three or four years ago. Mom's hair was longer. Dad stepped out from behind the camera. He had his shorts on and was bare-chested.

Mom smiled at him. She was now naked and she got on her knees and unzipped his shorts and let them slide down his legs. Dad's cock sprung out and mom grabbed it and began to put it into her mouth.