Grounds For Divorce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
191 Followers

"Just a second, sir, until I catch my breath. For some reason I always seem to cum harder with you." She started to get up on shaky legs. "If you want to go on up to the room," she pointed towards the hall leading to their bedroom," I'll be right in."

Tom grinned at her game. He stepped out of his trousers and underwear and walked away leaving the front door still open. He saw Tracy stand in front of the door to close it, anyone standing outside would have a clear view of her loveliness. He was unsure how to continue so he went into the bedroom and finished disrobing. He stood awkwardly for a moment, unsure how johns behaved when waiting for their whore. Finally he reclined on the bed, head on the pillow and his hands behind his head. After a few minutes Tracy walked in.

"I'm sorry, but before we start any more I'm going to have to ask you for the money up front. It's the madam's new rules."

Tom was perplexed for a minute, not sure how to proceed. When Tracy just stood there running her hands over her luscious curves, enticingly, Tom got the idea. He went back to the front hall where he'd put his wallet and gathered all the cash he had, seventy one dollars. When he put it in Tracy's hand his own hand was shaking. Tracy counted the money and looked at him dubiously.

"Tom, you know that's not enough. It's two fifty for the hour for the full girlfriend experience."

Tom stammered. "Umm, I'm good for it. Can I bring you the rest later? I had enough but I spent some and I forgot."

Tracy winked at him. "What happened? Buying useless trinkets for that goody two-shoes wife of yours again? You know she'll never do you like I will. I'll trust you to bring enough next time." Tracy strutted over to him and reached out to grab his cock, stroking it softly. "You do have a lovely cock and it fits me so right. Not like the guy I had earlier. It was too big. I couldn't stop cumming and it was hard to concentrate." Tracy moved slowly behind Tom, never taking her fingers off his dick. She kissed his shoulder and caressed his butt with her other hand. "I mean, I really couldn't stop coming all over that beautiful thing but it left me sore." She could feel his cock pulsing under her light touch, in time with her words. "The nice thing about your tiny one is it fits so nicely into my ass." She wrapped her fingers around his dick, his leaking precum providing lubrication as she gripped him firmly and slowly stroked. "My ass is yours alone, Tommy boy." She stroked faster. "You wanna fuck my ass?"

Tom spun around and tried to grab her. To hell with the game, he wanted to fuck.

Tracy danced away easily, laughter trailing behind her. She quickly kneeled on the bed and walked to the center before lying down on her back. Her knees dropped open wide and Tom could see her inflamed pussy, tight against the satin panties. She pulled the gusset aside and he could see she had freshly shaved and he was surprised to see there appeared to be some residue, perhaps dried cum, on her thighs and ass. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips wide apart. There was some white fluid inside and Tom knew she was telling the truth, at least about fucking. Evan must have come back in the early afternoon for a final tryst. Just like Tom was afraid and hoped he would. Tom followed Tracy and positioned himself between her knees but when he went to lower his throbbing wand to her slit she put a stockinged foot on his chest. She moved her toes back and forth between his nipples, tweaking them.

"You know the drill, Mister." Tracy's voice was deep, husky with her need. "If you want your discount on the Girlfriend Experience, you have to pay the premium. Lick my cunt, like a good boy." She grinned and tweaked her nipples. "Oh, I forgot to clean up after the last guy. You don't mind, do ya?"

Tom shook his head no, mesmerized by the extent Tracy was taking this to. He shuffled back a bit and dropped his torso onto the bed. With his face now only inches away he could see the traces of cum inside her. He could smell it, that musky smell of another man along with the scent of Tracy's arousal. As he watched she dipped a finger inside herself and pulled it out, covered in her own juices and traces of semen. She held her finger out to his mouth and he took it in, sucking on it like a little cock. Tom leaned in further, determined to get that tart nectar direct from the source. Tracy's panties were in the way though, they kept wanting to snap back over her hole. Her hands had gone to his head and grabbed on when he started licking but he pulled himself free and reached up. He grabbed both sides of her panties and pulled outward. Tracy cried out from the pain of her delicates digging in to her skin but she didn't complain. Tom could see the discomfort on her face but he didn't care. She was his whore. Finally one leg of the panties tore open and he twisted them back around her other leg.

Tom dove back down, mad with lust, and mashed his face into Tracy's pussy. There was no finesse, no attempt to please her as he wiped his face all over her leaking slit, covering himself in her sin. After a few moments of this frenzy Tom settled down and went to work. Whore or not, this was his wife and he wanted to please her, something he hadn't been that concerned about before. He dragged his tongue all over her, catching every drop he could of her emissions and that of her lover. He slathered his tongue up and down the grooves between her inner and outer labia. He tugged on her lips with his teeth and occasionally nipped lightly at her clit. He kept going back and forth between her inner and outer lips and her clit, teasing, sucking, licking, tracing the contours with his tongue. Every couple of cycles he would dip down and lick her perineum, savouring the difference in texture.

Previously Tom's sex life had been all about his dick. He'd paid perfunctory attention to Tracy's succulent breasts, a few licks of her nipples before he moved on, if she was lucky. He fingered her just enough to get the juices flowing. Fortunately for him Tracy loved him and he did know how to use his ample penis. Once she was wet he'd stick it in and they'd fuck, missionary style. Sometimes he'd simply lay between her thighs and plow in and out. He had good control and he knew enough to vary his depth and speed to bring Tracy pleasure and he usually brought her to an orgasm or two before he lost his control.

Now though, Tom couldn't get enough of Tracy. Her smells, sweat, perfume, and her own unique blend of pheromones were now commodities to him. Something for him to cherish, search out and absorb. Now when he encountered smells on her they were a source of pleasure and arousal for him. His mouth got a faint taste of piss when he first went down on her, a few missed drops from her last trip to the bathroom. He loved it. The decadent naughtiness of tasting all her flavours. Now, with his mouth and tongue skating the previously forbidden territory he caught a hint of bitterness, a nasty little flavour that sent a shiver down his spine. No one can ever get perfectly clean unless they have a shower, or at least a bidet, and Tom was encountering that now. He was nervous but he pushed her legs back towards her head and bared both her holes. Thankfully she looked clean so he persevered, timidly applying his tongue to her crinkled hole. He heard her gasp, either from pleasure or shock he wasn't sure.

Tom moved his hands down her thighs, feeling the straining muscles of her hamstrings, and when he reached her buttocks he held her cheeks as far apart as he could. He could see her rectum parting slightly as he did and, gathering his strength, he dove down and speared her with his tongue. This time Tracy let out a wail and thrust her bottom hard at his face. Her hands had been busy at her breasts up to this point but now she grasped her knees and held her legs back to give Tom more access.

Tom forced his tongue as deep as it would go then pulled back and ran it around the rim. He did that several times in a row before he laved the whole area with his tongue. He pushed his right middle finger inside her pussy and curled it as it moved while he licked her asshole listening for her responses. He was rewarded with even more enthusiastic moans. He could tell the way she gasped and shuddered that she was very excited and he slipped another finger into her pussy. Now two curled finger tips were strumming back and forth over her G-spot while his lips and tongue continued their assault on her anus. Each gasp from Tracy was now accompanied by a plaintive cry and Tom accelerated his rhythm.

"Oh God!" Tracy wailed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God!" She was hunching at him, on the precipice, trying to get his digits buried in her as deep as she could get them. She was swept over the edge when he applied his thumb to her clit. Conscious thought disappeared in a wave of ecstasy and a high keening wail replaced the words issuing from her mouth. Tom slowed down his manual ministrations but kept the pressure on as he kept her climax going. Every time she seemed to be slowing down he changed his rhythm or the pressure or the angle of his fingers and Tracy's orgasm found new life. It was close to two minutes before she finally began to falter. Her voice had long since died out and her paroxysms of pleasure were winding down.

Tracy lay on the bed, temporarily incapacitated. Tom rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled up on her hips.

"Nooooo." Moaned Tracy. "I'm too tired. Let me rest."

Tom leaned over and licked at her asshole again, making sure it was still wet. He pulled up onto his knees and positioned his cock at her velvet lips, still sodden with her release. "Since I'm paying for my little whore, I don't want to waste any time." He drove his cock deep inside her, eliciting a squeal of delighted shock. He was relentless, pounding hard right off the top for a few minutes. Tracy was rapidly recovering, panting and groaning.

"Oh! God! Oh, Tommy! Oh, fuck me baby." She started pushing her ass back towards Tom but he suddenly stopped her. Holding her hips he pulled out of her pussy and moved his cock to her rear passage. He swabbed the area with his dick then pushed it back into her pussy for a few more thrusts. Back out to swab her anus, he repeated this process a few times before he pushed forward. He kept a constant and steady pressure and his cock pushed inward on her puckered opening. At first the whole area yielded to the pressure until finally her hole opened up and the head of his cock popped through her sphincter. Tracy let out a squeal when it popped through and Tom just held it there for a minute so she could get used to the size. The pause also gave him a moment to calm down.

"Mmm, does that feel good Tommy?" Tracy asked him, her voice low and sultry. "Does your cock like my asshole?" Tom just groaned in response. "I bet you can't wait to fuck your little whore. You're my favourite customer so my ass is just for you."

Tom was having a hard time restraining himself. Tracy had never talked like this before, it seemed each day she was revealing more and more outrageous behaviour. Tom was hard put to keep up, yet he was going along willingly. "You like that, you little whore?" he hissed. He inched his cock in a little further and Tracy looked back at him over her shoulder. Her eyes were hooded with desire, a look he was getting used to seeing. Tom started sawing back and forth, each time his dick going in another quarter inch. Tracy kept looking at him but he could tell her concentration was slipping, her face screwing up like she was about to cry. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her eyes screwed shut and she finally dropped her head to the mattress. She was pushing her bottom back at him and each forward thrust of his drew a small squeal from her. When Tom was finally bottomed out he stayed there for a minute. He reached under Tracy and played with her nipples while he again struggled to maintain his composure.

After a few minutes Tom started moving again. "Is that what you want, slut?" He sped up the tempo a bit. "You want a hard cock pounding your ass?" He finished that sentence with a slap on her ass.

"Oh! Oh, fuck!" squealed Tracy. She'd been fucked in the ass before, once the day before by Tom, but this was a whole new ballgame. Just being in character like this had her blazing. Plus the fact that it was her Tom she was doing it with, his cock sliding into her forbidden hole, had her in a frenzy. "Oh, God! Tom, it feels so... so fucking good." Tracy's last words came out as a sob as her orgasm began.

Tom buried his cock in her ass and just moved it back and forth about an inch, just enough to keep her going. He looked down and the sight of her bum pressed up against his groin was almost enough to send him over the edge too. Gritting his teeth he hung on and, after a minute when her orgasm began to wane, he reached under her and found her sloppy slit. He frigged his fingers across her swollen lips, exhilarated at the squelching sound it created. Tracy squealed again and when he plunged his fingers into her still clenching pussy he sent her on another roller coaster of ecstasy. As he finger fucked her he reached his other hand around and started slapping her clit. Just little taps that sent more shocks through her system. As that orgasm died down he started flicking his fingers rapidly back and forth across her clit and she cried out as another wave crashed over her. She was so wrung out she fell forward onto the bed. Tom didn't stop, his whole weight resting on her back and hips, until her shudders began easing.

Tom eased his hands out from under Tracy and rolled onto his side, pulling Tracy with him. She curled up into the fetal position and Tom spooned up behind her. She moaned when his hand cupped her breast but he didn't push it and the both lay there gasping. Soon both of them started to doze off when Tom heard Tracy mumble something.

"What was that, dear?"

"We can't fall asleep." Tracy got out, her voice weak and tremulous. "If you wanna cum in me you better hurry. I've got another customer in fifteen minutes."

Tom struggled for a minute, not comprehending, before it came to him again and he pushed himself up. "Okay, slut. I guess I should get my money's worth." He pulled Tracy over onto her back and used the blanket to wipe his cock off. With no further ado he slammed it into her pussy. This time it was all for him and he fucked her furiously. Sweat began dripping off his forehead onto Tracy's face and chest and she was quickly getting back into it, not caring one bit about his sweat.

"C'mon, tiger." Tracy gasped out. "Fuck my cunt. Make it yours."

Tom pulled out, rolled her over onto her knees, and pulled her ample hips up to meet him. He plunged deep into her pussy and resumed his frantic pace. He looked down at Tracy as he pounded away at her. Her shoulders were on the bed with her head facing the mirror on the closet door. Her fists were beside her at shoulder level, clenching and twisting and releasing the sheets. Her mouth was open, breathing hard, but her eyes were pinched shut and she was letting out little grunts every time Tom thrust in. He gripped her hips tight, his fingers splayed wide and leaving her skin white. He could see her eyebrows knitting in concentration and suddenly she squealed and slammed back at Tom as another orgasm overwhelmed her. Her cries rang out so loud the neighbor's dog perked his ears up, although they were unaware of that. Tom could feel her pussy rhythmically gripping his cock and he had to fight a heroic battle not to fill her right there. He stopped moving while her orgasm coursed through her so when her grip loosened on his cock he began slowly moving again. He could see her face in the mirror, her eyes still shut and her forehead wrinkled as if in pain. Sweat was pouring off her forehead and she licked her lips and tried to speak but nothing came out at first, but a croak.

Finally she spoke again, "Five minutes." she moaned.

Tom groaned in response and pulled out of her again. He flipped her back on her back, her body flopping around like a rag doll. He put her legs up so her knees were at her shoulders and he lowered himself over her, then buried his dick in her again. He took a few tentative strokes to adjust his position then started slamming into her again.

Tracy's eyes popped open, her face contorted in rage. "That's it, you bastard. Fuck your little slut like you mean it. Pretend you love me." She was thrusting her hips back up to meet his.

Tom faltered for a minute. He wondered what the fuck she was talking about. Hadn't his actions over the last few days shown her how much he loved her. Hell, he didn't kick her out when he found out she was cheating. What more did she want? He didn't know but he was sure as hell going to show her, this way. He redoubled his efforts, pounding his rod into her pussy, almost punishing her. She groaned loudly, her breath catching every time she inhaled.

"Is that what you want, my little slut? You want your pussy filled with cock?"

"God, yes!" screeched Tracy as the tremors of a small orgasm washed over her.

Tom had an inspiration. "Who would even think what a little slut you are?" Tracy moaned at his words. "Such a good little housewife, craving cock in your sloppy cunt. Before this weekend I wouldn't have guessed you even knew that word. I never would have guessed you were peddling this hot ass all over the province."

"Oh, God! Fuck my cunt!"

"How many other men have you said that too? How many more are you going to?"

Tracy looked up at him, her eyes dim with delayed comprehension. "No... no one, baby. No one elese. Just you and, and... Evan."

"Did you like fucking Evan?"

"Yessss."

"Did you like fucking another man behind my back?"

Tracy shook her head no but her increasing moans and gyrations told him otherwise.

"Did you like fucking my best friend in front of me?" Tom roared.

Tracy closed her eyes and whimpered, biting her lip as she nodded her head.

"I'll tell you a secret, you little slut." Tom waited for Tracy to look at him. "I loved watching your pussy get fucked. I loved watching you scream on his cock. I loved watching him fill your cunt with cum. Oh God!" Tom had talked himself over the edge. "I'm gonna... gonna cum... aaarrrgh!!!" He held himself rigid as his semen poured into his wife, his face raised to the heavens. He was feeling shame that the thought of his wife getting fucked by someone else sent him over the edge, yet this was, again, one of the most powerful orgasms he'd ever had. As were all of the ones he'd had this weekend. His penis almost burned from the release and his hips were burning from his efforts. Surprisingly his erection merely softened a bit so as soon as the sensitivity receded he began stroking again, slowly. The smell of his semen mixed with Tracy's pungent fragrance filled his nostrils and he could hear the mixed juices splashing between their thighs as they fucked. Tom began his monologue again.

"Fuck, your cunt is so good at milking my cum out. I bet you could get anybody to fuck you. Would you like that? Just walking up and fucking someone like, say, Deacon Hildebrand."

Tracy's head had been slowly tossing side to side as Tom's voice filled her mind with random images but she stopped and stared into her husband's face as he looked down at her. He knew! He wasn't just throwing that name out earlier. Beneath the sweat and the grimace of his exertion she could see the traces of a grin and her eyes slammed shut as another wave of pleasure washed through her. He knew, and it was okay! This time her thoughts weren't on all the men, and all the cocks she might want, but on her husband and the love she felt for him now. Tom was slowly moving his rod in and out, dragging out the sensations, and Tracy liked that even more than the pounding. She kept her eyes locked on his as they made love and she felt her passion rising again.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
191 Followers