Grounds For Divorce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Tom could feel the trembling waves coursing through her. Things he'd never noticed in all their long years together, he was now finely attuned to. The little catch at the beginning of each breath. The little muscle tremors cascading through her body. With his eyes fixed on her fleeting expressions, he adjusted each stroke to bring her the most pleasure. Her face twisted in a rictus of anguish, her eyes almost closed, she held his hips steady as her pussy clenched again and again around his cock. Sobs escaped her and tears formed at the corners of her eyes and slowly trickled down the sides of her face until she collapsed with a gasp, all the tension seeping from her body like air from a blow up doll. Tom stopped moving as her eyes closed and he rolled off her. He'd cum so much already this weekend he felt no urge to cum, his own passion satiated with the passing of hers. He pulled her close and Tracy's tears started to flow more heavily. "Shhhh." He whispered. "It's okay."

"Oh God, Tom. I'm so sorry." She sobbed.

"Don't be, Tracy. If you hadn't done those things, if we hadn't had this weekend, I think we'd be headed for divorce in a few years and I'd end up a bitter old man."

"Never again." Tracy sobbed. "Only you."

"We'll see. Shhh." Tom spoke softly as he stroked her hair.

"No!" Tracy vehemently cried. "If you keep loving me I won't be tempted again."

"It's not about love anymore, is it? For better or worse, we've opened a can of worms that can't be closed again. Shh. We'll talk later. Go to sleep my little slut."

Eventually Tracy calmed down and fell asleep. Tom got up only long enough to lock up the house and turn on the lights. It was still early but he was sure Tracy would sleep for quite some time. As he lay awake in the dimming light he thought about Tracy's proclamation. He figured after the weekend they'd had, and the fantasy they'd just enacted, that Tracy would be in the mood for some extramarital fun every couple of months. And that suited him just fine. He was beginning to understand he liked the feelings of jealousy he got, they inflamed him even more. And when Tracy proclaimed how good her lovers were, then succumbed to his efforts, he felt redeemed. Time would tell how the future played out but he felt they had to play the game to whatever conclusion there was.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers