Groupie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

"Oh, CJ... That felt so good."

"Glad to be of service," he said with a chuckle. I giggled and rolled onto my side and kissed him.

I looked down to his boxer shorts and eyed the large bulge. My hand was shaking as I reached for him. My hand slowly covered the bulge and I gently squeezed it. Even through the boxers, it felt hot to the touch. It also felt unbelievably huge and thick.

My hand moved to the waistband and CJ lifted his butt up to allow me to remove his underwear. His erection snapped up against his furry belly and I gasped. It was enormous. He was incredibly thick and long, definitely over 8 inches. He was circumcised and the head was a deep red color and slick with pre-come. The shaft was smooth with a very slight downwards curve. He had thick curly pubic hair. His sac was lightly dusted with hair and held large testicles that nicely hung down between his legs. I've only been with three guys and he was by far the largest of all of them.

"So big..." I whispered in awe.

I wrapped my hand around him. My fingers and thumb were nowhere near being able to touch. As I gently squeezed, CJ groaned and a drop of pre-come leaked out and made a string trail down to his belly.

I looked up at CJ. He was staring at me with lust and desire in his icy blue eyes. His hand moved to my back and he slowly rubbed circles on my skin.

"I'll be more than happy if you just want to stroke it," he whispered.

I wondered if others had balked at his large size and refused him. I quickly decided that I would not be one of them. I laid my head on his belly very close to the end of his penis and slowly stroked him. I inhaled the musky scent and let out a happy grunt. When a drop of pre-come oozed out of the slit, I leaned in and lapped it up.

"Mmm," I moaned. I was instantly addicted to the taste. I swirled my tongue around the head, then took it into my mouth. I knew there was no way I would be able to get it all in my mouth, so I supplemented my mouth with my hand.

I gently sucked as I began slowly moving up and down the shaft. As I pulled up, I would swirl my tongue around him. I moved my hand up and down in rhythm with my mouth, applying pressure and twisting my hand as it slid up and down.

"Oh, fuck, Micky," he husked. "That feels so fucking good."

As I got comfortable with the feel of the thickness in my mouth, I started moving faster.

"Oh god, Micky. You're gonna make me come."

I felt CJ's cock swell in my mouth and it throbbed and stiffened even more. I moaned as I bobbed up and down, wanting him to come, wanting to taste his seed.

"Micky, I'm gonna fucking come. Here it comes, baby. Oh! Fuck!"

CJ grunted and his hips bucked up and I felt the first blast pulse up the shaft and slam into my mouth. His come was thick and salty-sweet. I immediately swallowed, causing a groan from CJ. As his white hot semen pooled in my mouth, I was forced to swallow over and over. I lost count of the number of spurts and the number of times I swallowed.

After CJ finished coming, I moved up to his side. His eyes were closed and he was panting. He had a goofy happy grin on his face and I giggled. He opened his eyes and pulled me to him. "Fucking amazing," he said as he kissed the top of my head.

We tenderly kissed. I gave him two small kisses on his chest and then laid my head there and put my arm around him. It felt so good to hold him and be held by him. My eyelids started to get heavy and I blinked to try to stay awake.

"As much as I hate to get out of bed right now, I really gotta piss," he said quietly.

I sat up and nodded. He climbed over me and pulled his boxers on and opened the door and disappeared into the dark. I pulled on my briefs and went to the kitchen and got a drink of water. When CJ finished in the bathroom, I went in and took care of business. I brushed my teeth really quick before returning to my room.

CJ was sitting on the bed. He reached down and grabbed his shirt and pulled it on, then reached for his jeans.

I sat down next to him. I didn't want him to go. I was afraid if he left that I would never see him again. I just wanted one perfect night with him. If that was all I could have, then I would take it. I took a deep breath.

"CJ... You can stay if you want."

"You want me to stay the night?"

"Please?"

I blushed and nibbled at my bottom lip and looked at him with pleading eyes. He smiled and let out a grunt of laughter. "How can I say no to that adorable face?"

He gave me a kiss and pulled off his shirt and boxers, tossing them onto the floor. We crawled under the covers and he pulled me to his chest and held me to his warm and soft body. His right arm gently rubbed my back as his left hand rested on my right arm, which was wrapped around his body.

"Thank you for tonight, Micky," he whispered. "You're a really special guy."

"Thank you, CJ."

The last thing I remember of that night was feeling his lips nuzzling the top of my head and his faint whisper, "Good night, my little cub."

***

I woke the next morning suddenly aware that I was not alone. I was laying on my side facing the door. CJ was spooned up behind me, his chest against my back and his arm draped over my body. I could feel his morning wood pressing into me. He was quietly snoring into the back of my head. I sighed contently and cuddled back closer to him.

CJ snorted and then his arm tightened around me. His breathing had changed and I felt his hips slowly begin to move, gently grinding his enormous wood into me.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered.

"Good morning," I said with a happy grin on my face.

In one smooth move, he had me on my back and his body on top of me. He tenderly kissed me. The kiss started out nice and gentle and progressed to sensual to hard animalistic exploration.

He moved down my body, gently teasing my nipples to stiffness with his talented tongue. He moved further down and took me into his mouth. I moaned and moved my hands to the top of his head. I rubbed my fingers through his thick hair and whimpered. His mouth was hot and moist. He slowly bobbed up and down as he gently sucked. I whimpered in need as he let me fall from his mouth. As he licked and sucked each of my balls, his fingers roamed my body, lightly fingering my nipples. His right hand moved up my neck to my chin. His middle finger pushed into my mouth and I sucked it for him. He growled, then returned his attention to my aching hard-on. As he resumed sucking me, his finger slipped from my mouth and moved between my legs. I gasped when I felt the wet digit slowly stroke and swirl around the edges of the long neglected puckered flesh between my cheeks.

In one swift move, his finger entered me and turned and rubbed the sensitive bundle of nerves of my prostate.

"Oh! Oh god, CJ! CJ!"

My body stiffened and my back arched and I exploded into his mouth, filling it with my warm cream. CJ sucked every drop down until I had nothing more to give. I moaned in protest as his tongue swirled against the over-sensitive head. His finger slipped out of me and my spent organ fell from his mouth.

"So good," I whispered. "So good..."

He moved up and wrapped his brawny arms around me and kissed me. I could taste the remnants of my orgasm on his tongue and I shuddered.

"Let me take care of you now, CJ," I whispered.

He rolled over onto his back and spread his legs, giving me access to his engorged member. I licked my lips and then swirled my tongue around the purple swollen head. I lapped up all of his juices before I took him into my mouth. I worked him with my mouth and hand excruciatingly slow. I could tell he wanted to thrust up into my mouth so bad. He groaned loudly as he restrained himself.

"Suck me, baby... So fucking good..."

I had a much easier time this morning, quickly getting used to his size and thickness. As I slowly bobbed up and down, I applied firm suction and twisted my head and hands with each stroke. His breathing grew ragged and his hand gripped my shoulder tightly.

"Don't stop," he groaned. "Faster, baby. Yeah, just like that, keep going. Oh god, I'm coming, baby. I'm coming!"

With a series of grunts and groans, CJ filled my mouth with his hot seed. After I swallowed every drop of his precious, copious fluid, I reluctantly released him from my mouth.

CJ pulled me up to him and we kissed long and sensually. "Wonderful," he whispered.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"How come a cute little guy like you is single?" he asked. "I bet you have to beat the guys away with a stick," he laughed.

"I wish. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time. It's hard for me to meet people. I'm a little shy."

"Really? I hadn't noticed."

I looked up at him to see if he was serious and he was smiling, trying not to laugh. I giggled and he grinned wider.

"I love to see you smiling and laughing," he said. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed deep red and he laughed. "And you're cute as all fuck when you blush."

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"So what were you saying before?" he asked.

"Oh, um, well. I'm shy, like I said, and I have problems trusting and it makes me afraid to meet new people."

"Why do you think that is?"

He sounded like a shrink and it made me smile. "My college boyfriend... we dated for a year and half. I was, you know, a virgin when we started dating, and we went all the way after six months. After dating for a year and half, I walked in on him having sex with my best friend Scott. I found out later that I apparently took too long to 'give it up' and they were having sex behind my back for over a year."

"Fuck."

"I yelled and cried and I haven't seen or spoken to either one of them since. I know that Christie still talks to Scott regularly and has even visited with him a couple of times since. I pretend like I don't know, but it really upsets me. It's the only thing we've ever fought about."

"Shit, baby. That's just not right."

"After college, I went out with a couple of guys I met online. One of them never called me back, even though I thought we had a great time. The other one... we hit it off right away and I really liked him. We had been going out for a couple of months. We had just, you know... made love for the first time when his phone rang. Whoever it was got him upset. After he hung up, he started pulling on his clothes. He says 'I gotta go. My daughter's been in an accident. I need to meet my wife at the hospital.' The look on his face... It was like he was pissed that he let it slip. I was devastated. I told him to go and never call me again. I had to block his calls and emails."

"Jesus, I'm really sorry."

I shrugged. "That was like three years ago. I'm over it, I guess. I don't know why I'm telling you all of this. You must think I'm crazy."

"Well, we all got crazy relationships in our past. I'm sure you've had some good ones."

"I've only been with those three guys. Well, four now."

CJ choked and coughed. "Wow."

I began worrying that I had scared him off and chased him away. I shifted uncomfortably against him. He rolled me over onto my back and leaned over me. He stared into my eyes for what felt like eternity as he gently stroked my face. I closed my eyes as he leaned down and kissed me. I opened my eyes and looked back at him. I softly sighed and my eyes filled with tears. I knew right then that I was in love with him. It was destiny. He was my soul mate.

"Let's go get some breakfast. Or lunch I guess," he said as he looked at the clock.

"Okay, but it's my treat this time. Is it okay if I grab a quick shower?"

"Sure."

"You can take one after me. I'll be right back."

I hopped up and put on my underwear and shirt. I grabbed a new set of clothes and went to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I set out a clean towel and washcloth for CJ and opened the door to see Christie waiting for me.

"Okay, spill it," she whispered. "Who did you hook up with last night?"

"What?"

"Don't play innocent with me, Micky Butler. I heard you last night and this morning. You got a man in your bed!"

"Oh my god, be quiet!" I hissed. "Please, don't embarrass me."

"Hey, baby? You got any coffee?" CJ asked as he stepped out of my room wearing only his boxer shorts.

Christie gasped softly and her mouth fell open.

"Hey. Christie, right?" he said with a smile. "I'm CJ."

She quickly recovered. "Hi, CJ," she replied back with a smile. "Nice to you meet you."

"Um, I'll make some coffee while you shower," I said, escorting him into the bathroom. I showed him the linen and offered my shower gel and shampoo.

"Thanks, babe," he said and gave me a quick kiss.

I shut the bathroom door behind me and walked past a stunned Christie into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.

"Oh. My. God!" she said as she ran into the kitchen. "You hooked up with the rocker? And he called you 'baby'! Aren't you dying? Oh my god!"

"Christie, please," I said quietly as I shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so happy and excited for you."

"I know... I just... I really, really like him. He's so great. It's just that..." I sniffled as I tried to fight back my emotions. "I'm scared. What if he doesn't like me the same way? I thought I would be okay if it was just a one night thing, but..."

Christie hugged me. "You worry too much, Micky."

"I know..."

"Just relax. Let things flow naturally. Don't do anything to freak him out, like tell him you love him."

"Oh my god."

CJ stepped out of the bathroom holding the small bath towel around his waist. It did little to hide the outline of his large flaccid penis. I heard Christie draw in a sharp breath and I poured him a mug of coffee and followed him into my bedroom. As I shut the door to the bedroom she mouthed 'oh my god' to me and I winced in embarrassment.

He took a drink of his coffee and pulled on his jeans without any underwear. He threw on the sleeveless t-shirt and pulled on his socks and boots. As he got dressed, I picked up my pile of yesterday's clothes and dropped them into the laundry basket by my closet. CJ tossed his dirty boxer shorts into the basket and gave me a wink and a smile. I didn't want to read into it, but it was like he was telling me that he would be back. I gave him a shy smile in return.

He saw my computer on the desk and asked if he could use it for a minute. He sipped his coffee as he logged in to Facebook. He went to the Riot fan page and posted an update that they were playing at Lobo's tonight. He asked for my email address and sent me an invite from Riot and then requested me as a friend on his profile.

He finished up his coffee and we were out the door.

Lunch was great. CJ laughed loudly at Christie's reaction to seeing him walk out of my room nearly naked and I couldn't help but laugh with him. After lunch, he drove me back home.

"I gotta get home. We got rehearsals today. Then I gotta take care of some stuff. We're playing at Lobo's tonight over on 9th. Can you come? I'd really like to see you."

"I can come. I'd love to see you play again."

"Awesome. We play at 9. If you want to come a half hour early or so, you can hang out backstage with me. If you want."

"I'd love to."

CJ leaned over and kissed me sensually.

"I'll see you tonight, baby."

"Bye, CJ."

I got out of the truck and waved as he drove off. I sighed and floated on a cloud back to my apartment. I spent the afternoon cleaning the apartment and doing laundry. I signed into Facebook and accepted CJ's requests, then I surfed the Internet for a while before taking a nap.

***

I arrived at Lobo's around 8:40 and walked over to the stage. I stepped up and moved to go through the backstage door when a big guy stepped out and pushed me back with a hand.

"I'm meeting my friend here," I said. "CJ? He's the bass player for Riot."

The bouncer crossed his arms and moved in front of me and growled. "You're not getting back here, so go sit your little faggot ass down."

I stepped back away from him and turned and hurried off the stage. As I sat down at a table near the front of the stage, my face felt hot and my eyes stung. I wished I had his phone number. I don't know why I didn't think of trading numbers with him. I ordered a beer from a waitress and I sat and waited.

When they came out on stage, I nearly swooned when I saw CJ. He was wearing his black biker boots, black leather pants and a white tank top. His hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. He was hot! He looked lost in thought. As he took his position he made eye contact with me and a smirking smile appeared on his face. I brushed my hair off my forehead and flashed him a shy smile. He licked his bottom lip, then adjusted his dick in his leather pants. I blushed furiously and he smirked at me.

They started out with a couple of covers, then played a couple of original songs. Then they did a hard rock version of 'Frozen' by Madonna and I was stunned. It was really good and so unexpected. CJ sang background vocals as normal and his eyes locked on mine when he sang 'If I could melt your heart. We'd never be apart. Give yourself to me.' I thought I might die right then and there.

When they finished that first set, he motioned for me to come up. I walked up on stage and followed him to the holding room, avoiding the gaze of the rude bouncer.

He poured a vodka and tonic for himself and gave me a vodka and cranberry.

"I thought maybe you changed your mind about coming," he said quietly as he took a drink.

"That big mean guy wouldn't let me back. I didn't have your phone number to call you."

CJ frowned. He asked to see my phone and he programmed his information into it. He called his phone and then added me as a contact. I grinned and put it back into my pocket.

He moved me into the back corner and then leaned down and kissed me sensually. I was embarrassed that he'd do that in a room full of people, but I gladly returned his kiss, holding onto his big biceps as his tongue pushed into my mouth.

When he pulled back, my face felt warm and I felt tingly all over my body. He smiled at me and laughed quietly. My mouth fell open when I looked past him and saw Caleb the lead singer sitting in a club chair. A woman was leaned over the back and they were kissing. Another blond haired woman was kneeling in front of the chair in front of him giving him a blowjob. I gasped and quickly turned away.

"Caleb's a man-whore," CJ chuckled.

"I can't believe that she would do that right out in the open."

"Those groupies will do anything you want."

I heard Caleb grunting and I knew he was finishing.

"Let's go!" he shouted as he stood up and zipped up his pants.

CJ leaned down and kissed me. "You can stay here or watch from backstage if you want. Just don't leave, okay?"

"I won't," I said with a big grin.

CJ's brother Steve said 'hey, Micky' and ruffled my hair as he walked past. I followed them to the stage and I stood next to Steve's girlfriend, Missy. We watched them play their set and they were awesome. I was mesmerized by CJ. He was so passionate as he played. I was actually aroused watching him.

Missy leaned into my ear. "I thought CJ had it bad, but you... you're in love with him, aren't you?"

I looked at Missy in shock. "What? I... I'm not... um, what you said."

She just looked back at me, not saying anything.

"I've only really known him one day," I added quietly and turned my attention back to the band.

After they finished, playing we went back to the holding room. CJ fixed him and myself a drink. Mick the drummer took a girl into the bathroom and Caleb had one of his girls on the couch. Steve was having a drink and smoking with Missy on his lap. She was nibbling on his neck and ear. I was shocked at what they were all doing, but I kind of understood. I was turned on just watching CJ play. CJ grabbed Steve's pack of cigarettes and lit a smoke and exhaled.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers