Groupie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

"I didn't know you smoked," I said.

"I don't really, except sometimes when I'm drinking, or when I'm really nervous."

"Are you nervous?"

"A little."

"Why?"

CJ took a deep drag and exhaled and then put out the cigarette into an ashtray.

"Because I can't stop thinking about you," he said.

I looked into his eyes and there was lust and desire, but there was something else, too. Tingles spread from my heart out to my limbs. My body shuddered and my heart started beating faster. I looked down and saw the large steel rod in his pants pointing towards his left hip. I looked around. Everyone was drinking or doing their own thing. They weren't paying any attention to us.

I'm not sure if it was the drinks or what it was that possessed me to do what I did next. I grabbed at his leather belt and pulled him towards me and then dragged him into the darkened back corner. I squatted in front of him and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear and his enormous fully aroused cock bobbed up in front of my face.

CJ stifled a loud groan. "Oh fuck..."

I wanted him, but I was well aware of where we were. I worked him a fast pace with my mouth, tongue and hand. It didn't take but a few minutes before he grunted and emptied his nuts into my sucking mouth. He stepped back and did his pants up as I finished swallowing his come. I wiped my mouth and suddenly felt very embarrassed as I stood up. I couldn't look him in the eye. I felt like such a slut. I wasn't any better than the girl laying on the couch with skirt hiked up to her waist, spreading her legs for Caleb.

CJ wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "Thank you, baby. I needed that. You're so amazing."

CJ looked at me and rubbed his nose against mine. I giggled and he laughed. His bright smile tugged at my heart and I pressed my lips against his. He took my hand and we walked back to the counter and he fixed us both another drink. He had me hold his drink while he went to the bathroom.

Caleb walked up and poured a glass of whiskey and downed it in one gulp. He leaned down to my ear and said, "I saw your little display back there. You look like you know your way around a big cock. Maybe I'll let you work mine next time."

My eyes filled with tears and I tried to move away from Caleb, but my back was against the table. He brought his hand to my face and his thumb touched my bottom lip. His hand was suddenly yanked away from me. I gasped and saw CJ holding Caleb's wrist so tight it looked like he was going to snap it off.

"Micky is mine," he growled. "Touch him again and I will break your fucking hand."

Everyone was watching in shock, including me.

"Okay, knock it off you guys," Steve said.

CJ threw Caleb's arm back at him with a shove.

"Fucking asshole," Caleb muttered.

CJ moved to me and pulled me into an embrace, while moving me away from everyone.

"Sorry," he said quietly. "I didn't mean to scare you. I get jealous when people touch my things. I don't like to share," he said with a chuckle.

"I'm yours?" I asked in a whisper.

CJ nuzzled my neck, his goatee tickling my skin. "I know you feel it too, Micky. You belong to me now."

"I'm yours," I stated.

CJ and I tenderly kissed until it was time for him to go back on stage. They did one final set and then I help him pack his things up and put them in his truck. We drove back to my apartment and dropped my car off and then I rode with CJ and met his brother and Missy for a bite to eat. The four of us had a really good time.

***

I invited CJ upstairs. Christie was already in bed and Miles was apparently spending the night again judging from the sounds coming from their bedroom. CJ raised an eyebrow and I blushed and took his hand and led him to my bedroom.

We slowly removed our clothes as we tenderly kissed. We were both fully hard and dripping with need. CJ maneuvered me onto the bed and he climbed on top of me. I spread my legs, inviting him to move between them. He lowered himself onto me, his hard sex pressing below my sac, pointing and prodding into the sensitive skin there.

I ran my hands all over his big broad back as he kissed me and explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue. CJ sucked the base of my neck hard and I knew that I would be marked.

"CJ, yes... It feels so good," I whimpered.

His hands ran all over me, sending shudders of pleasure throughout my body. He expertly sucked and licked my nipples until they were hard and wet. He moved back up to my neck to my ear.

"I want you so fucking bad, baby," he whispered.

"Yes, CJ," I panted. "Want you, too. Need you so bad."

"Gonna make love to you, baby. Gonna make you feel so good."

I whimpered in need as his head lowered down my body. I groaned wantonly as he took me into his mouth and gently sucked up and down. He let it fall from his mouth much too soon and licked all over the shaft. My hands moved to his head as he took my balls in his mouth and tenderly loved each one. I gasped and quivered when he moved further down.

"CJ... What are you... OH GOD!"

I cried out as he spread my cheeks with his hands and his tongue licked up my crack and over my tight little hole. I gripped the sheets with one hand and the other clutched at his hair. He attacked my sensitive puckered skin with his mouth and tongue.

I begged incoherently for him. "Oh CJ, yes, please, CJ, please..."

My whole body writhed around on the bed as he pleasured me. His tongue swirled and poked and prodded.

He finally crawled back up and kissed me. My body quivered as I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Lube?" he growled as he lifted up.

I reached for the nightstand and pulled open the drawer. I pulled out a bottle of lube and CJ took it and poured a generous amount onto his fingers. I drew in a sharp breath when I felt the cold gel touch my most private spot.

"Relax, baby. Let me give you pleasure."

I slumped back onto the bed as CJ inserted his finger into me. I moaned as he expertly slid it in and out, rubbing my sensitive prostate. He quickly inserted two fingers and I whimpered at the assault. He licked my balls and the underside of my cock as he pushed in three fingers. I grunted in discomfort.

"Relax," he whispered.

He took my softening penis into his mouth and gently sucked it back to fullness as his three fingers moved in and out. He was soon pistoning his fingers in and out of my tight entrance, prodding my inner g-spot with each thrust.

I grabbed the condom and gave it to him. "Now, CJ, please."

CJ leaned back onto his calves and looked down at me. "This isn't going to fit me, babe."

I looked down at his hard erection. It throbbed and a drop of pre-come dribbled out and dripped down the shaft.

"Do you have any XL's?"

I shook my head. "I've never been with someone who needed the large sized ones."

"I get tested regularly. I'm clean. But I can wait until next time, baby."

"I want you now, CJ. I trust you."

CJ applied more lube to my crack and then poured a liberal amount onto his cock. I reached down and smeared it around for him, sliding my slickened hand up and down the shaft. I reached under my knees and pulled back, exposing myself to him. He locked my knees over his elbows and pushed forward.

"Relax. Take a deep breath. Push out."

The head popped into me and I cried out in pain. I felt a burning and a cramping I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lower lip. I could feel a couple of tears escape and fall. CJ's lips kissed and licked them away. I was on the verge of asking him to stop.

"It'll be okay in a second, baby," he whispered. "I love you so much. I promise it'll get better. Just another minute, baby."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked so concerned for me. His eyes welled with tears. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please," I begged. I pulled him closer to me and locked my eyes onto him. "I love you, CJ."

As the words came out of my mouth, the pain transitioned to a feeling of fullness. He moved my legs so that they were wrapped around his bubble butt and he lowered himself onto me and kissed me hard. His arms encircled me holding my shoulders. I pushed out and he slipped further into me, eliciting a groan from my lover. I whimpered and pushed up and back against him ever so slightly.

CJ grunted and pulled out, then pushed back in, rubbing the head across my prostate. I cried out as waves of pleasure racked my body.

"Oh god," he groaned. "You're so fucking tight... So hot..."

He moved again, sinking all the way into me. "Never barebacked before... so good, baby... so fucking good..."

As he leaned down to kiss me, I ran my fingers over his head. I untied the ponytail and let his hair fall free around his face.

I moved my hands to his soft hips and pulled him while pushing with my ankles. He moved in and out in a slow steady rhythm, then faster and harder. His cock felt so good and so hot inside me.

"Harder, CJ... Fill me up..."

CJ sucked on my neck as he pounded in and out of me. The slapping noises of his hips against my flesh was nearly as loud as the creaking and thumping bed. I didn't care if the whole building heard us. The man I loved was making love to me. I pushed up and back against him, trying to meet his thrusts. The slick head of my cock rubbed against his hairy belly, leaving a wet trail in the dense fur. I whimpered and moaned my need as I pushed up against his stomach, letting the wet fur tickle and stroke me closer to orgasm.

"I'm so close, baby," he grunted. "I gotta pull out."

"No, please don't stop," I begged. "Come inside me. Make me yours, CJ. Make me yours."

"Oh god, baby, I can't hold it back. It's too good..."

"Yes, CJ, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Come for me, baby. Oh god, I'm gonna fucking come! Oh fuck!"

As my body was rocked with intense convulsions, warm spurts of semen covered our stomachs. CJ thrust into me one final time and with a roar of my name, his penis throbbed and pulsed and filled me with his huge load. His thrusting slowed and he collapsed on top of me, his hard shaft still embedded inside me. He panted roughly in my ear as he came down from the high of his climax.

I was overcome with emotion and I tightly gripped his back and shoulders as I choked back a sob.

One of his hands moved to the back of my head. "Shh... It's okay, my little cub. I've got you and I'm never letting you go."

I felt CJ softening and he finally slipped out of me and I quietly whimpered at the loss. As he left my body, a warm rush of fluid dripped out of me and I tightened my muscles to keep it inside me.

CJ rolled onto his back and rolled me over so that my head was on his chest. I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arm around him. One arm cradled my back while the other stroked my hair.

"Love you, baby," he whispered. His breathing was slowing.

"Love you, CJ."

His lips brushed the top of my head and he started snoring softly. My arm tightened around his torso as I snuggled into his warm body and joined him in sleep.

***

The next six months flew by like a dream. CJ and I grew even closer. From that first night, we spent nearly every night together, either at my apartment or his house. I went to all of Riot's shows.

CJ and I were tested and we were clean as we expected. After experiencing lovemaking naturally with CJ, I couldn't imagine using condoms with him and I know he felt the same.

As the months went on, I started spending more time at CJ's house. He and his brother owned the home and they took really good care of it and were great at fixing things up. Unfortunately, they were horrible at housekeeping. It seemed like I always ended up doing the cleaning, but I didn't mind it at all. I also cooked a lot for CJ and he loved my cooking. It was very domestic and I surprised myself at how much I liked taking care of CJ.

I went with CJ to his mom's for Thanksgiving and the food was great. I met his other two brothers and their families. They all seemed to accept me as CJ's boyfriend.

I spent Christmas at CJ's house with him and Steve and Missy.

It was March when Riot got good news. They were asked to open for a national tour of three rock bands in May. They were all so excited and the excitement was infectious and we went out to celebrate. I was really happy for them. I knew it was a great opportunity, lots of exposure, not to mention the money they'd be getting. They hoped the exposure would get them a record deal. They also planned on selling Riot t-shirts and CDs. The thing that was killing me was that they'd be gone for eight weeks.

When CJ and I crawled into his bed that night, we started kissing. I hugged my arms around his neck and I lost it. I started sobbing.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you, CJ."

"I love you, too, baby. I'll be back. The time will fly by. You'll see."

"I need you, CJ. Please, show me how much you love me."

My beefy bear made slow passionate love to me that night, bringing me two orgasm twice, showing me how much he loved me.

A couple of days before they were to leave for the tour, they had a gig at Lobo's. I was backstage with Missy and Caleb's latest girl toy. The subject of the tour came up and Caleb's girlfriend rolled her eyes and said Caleb should be dumping her any second. I was puzzled why she would say that.

"With all those groupies on tour, those guys will have their pick. Those sluts just throw pussy at them."

"Steve's not like that," Missy said.

"Neither is CJ," I said with irritation showing through in my voice.

"He's a man. If it's offered, he'll take it. Besides, there's plenty of guy groupies who'd be more than happy to service your man."

"You don't know what you're talking about," Missy said.

"Right," she said. "When my ex went on tour last summer, he came back and gave me crabs."

"That's just nasty," I said.

Mick walked in with a stack of tour books and showed them all to us. Riot was near the back. I looked at all of the pictures and they were great. My man looked so hot in the pictures. There was a full page shot of him playing his bass. He looked like he was growling into the mic. He had on his biker boots, leather pants, a black tank top and a leather cowboy hat. I was proud and happy and a little bit aroused. I caught CJ's eye and he walked over to me.

"You're so freaking hot," I said.

He laughed at me and bent down and kissed the top of my head. I flipped to the next page. It had a promo picture of the four band members with their bios underneath. It said that CJ Adams played bass and was the younger brother of band-mate Steve Adams. It also said the 6'5" giant was single and looking for the ideal mate.

I got up from my chair and ran into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and tears streamed down my cheeks. CJ opened the door and scooped me up into his arms.

"Why, CJ?" I cried.

"Baby, it's just marketing. They didn't think the fans would respond to me being out. I love you and what that book says doesn't change that."

"You're not going to dump me?"

"Never, baby. Never."

CJ was able to calm me down in time for them to go on stage, but the insecurity started to take over.

***

The eight weeks started out bad and just got worse. CJ called me every night at first, but half the time it was so loud, that we couldn't talk long. I had a really hard time sleeping. I was so used to him being in my bed or me being in his, that I tossed and turned all night. I'd wake up shivering, missing his warm body next to mine. I missed being intimate with him, not just sex, but his touches and kisses. Though, I missed the sex too.

After about five weeks, the calls became less frequent. Sometimes I wouldn't hear from him for a couple of days. He'd complain about how tired he was and he'd want to hang up and go to bed. Sometimes, it sounded like he was at a party and he'd clearly been drinking.

When I looked at the Riot Facebook photos, I would miss him so bad that I stopped looking at them for a time. After falling asleep on Saturday night with the phone in my hand and never receiving a call, I got up the next morning and signed into Facebook. I smiled at the pictures of the band and of CJ. Tears fell from my eyes because I missed him so much. Then there were the pictures of a party of some sort afterward. Pictures of girls all over CJ. A picture of CJ bent down and kissing some slut, their mouths wide open and tongues intertwined. A picture of Caleb posing with some girl with CJ in the background. He was leaning into a young blond twink's ear and whispering something. CJ's forehead was resting on top of the twink. The twink was blushing and giggling and had his hands on CJ.

I crawled into bed and sobbed myself to sleep. I ended up calling in sick to work on Monday because I couldn't drag myself out of bed. I ignored CJ's calls for two days after that because I couldn't bear to talk to him. When we finally did talk, I just let him do all the talking only responding with a "mm-hmm" or some other non-committal. He'd ask me if something was wrong and I'd just say I was tired.

When they finally came home, I expected a call from CJ, but he never called and I cried myself to sleep knowing that it was over.

The next morning I awoke to a loud knocking on the door. I padded out to the door in my pajama pants and opened the door.

CJ was standing there in jeans and a wrinkled t-shirt, looking disheveled.

"Hey, baby," he said. "I've been knocking for ten minutes, and you didn't answer your phone."

"Oh... It must be turned off."

"I was going to come see you last night, but I fell asleep and slept the entire day away. Fuck, I missed you so bad, baby."

CJ moved in to hug me, but I backed away.

"What's wrong, Micky?" he frowned.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing?' I'm trying to give my boyfriend a hug and a kiss."

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore, CJ."

"What? Baby... I don't understand."

"I can't do it, CJ. I can't sit at home while you're out partying and kissing and flirting and who knows what else."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Micky?"

CJ was starting to get frustrated.

"I saw the pictures, CJ. I saw you kissing those girls. I saw them kissing you. I saw you with that blond boy."

Tears started pouring down my cheeks. "I think you should go now."

"I'm not going anywhere until we talk this through."

"Please, CJ, just go."

I choked back a sob and ran into my bedroom and threw myself on the bed. I curled into the fetal position and sobbed uncontrollably.

I heard my bedroom door shut behind me. I felt the movement on the bed as he sat down. Despite everything, I wanted him so bad for him to hold me and tell me it was okay.

"Mi--" CJ's voice cracked and he sniffled. "Micky. Please."

CJ laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He held me tight against his body. I melted back into his arms. I couldn't help myself.

"I promise I didn't cheat on you, Micky. Please believe me. I would never do that to you. The only thing that helped me get through the last eight weeks was knowing that I was coming home to you."

I didn't say anything for a few moments. I knew he was telling the truth.

"I believe you," I whispered. "I'm so sorry, CJ. I know I'm jealous and insecure, but I can't help it. I missed you so much, CJ. So much. It hurt so bad to be apart from you. You probably think I'm crazy."

"I don't think you're crazy. I think you're in love with me. But you're inexperienced and you've been hurt in the past. I understand, Micky. You're the most important thing in my life. I'm not going to risk losing you. I'll quit the band if that's what it takes."

I gasped and turned around to face him. "You'd do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you, baby."

"You can't do that, CJ. It's your dream. I see how much you love playing. I can't let you quit. I would never ever forgive myself if I took that away from you."

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers