Groupie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers

"We're supposed to go on tour again in a month. I can't leave you behind again, not knowing what my leaving did to you."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt his hand on my cheek.

"Come with me, baby," he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"My house is paid for, our cars are paid for. I make enough to take care of us. Hell, you can be our assistant. Help us get stuff organized, help with the shirts and CD's."

"CJ? Are you serious? You mean quit my job?"

"Yeah, baby. If you're working for us, then you can come on tour with us. You can be my personal bodyguard... make sure no one gets too close."

CJ was smiling, trying not to laugh.

"I can kick a twink's ass if he gets too close to my man," I said.

I playfully tapped his chest with my fists and giggled.

"There's my smile," he said with a grin.

"I'll give my notice at work tomorrow, only if the guys say it's okay for me to work for the band," I said.

"Will Christie be okay with you moving out?"

"You... You want me to move in with you?"

"Of course. I need my cub with me, both at home and on the road."

"Miles practically lives here anyway, so I think she'd be okay."

I wrapped my arms around CJ's neck and buried my face in his neck and held him tightly.

"I love you, Micky."

"I love you, CJ."

"Can I have my kiss now?"

I nodded and CJ leaned in and kissed me gently. My eyes started to tear up. "I missed you. I love you."

"I missed you too, baby. You're my world. I couldn't live without you."

CJ rolled me onto my back and kissed me slowly and sensually. He ran his hands up and down my bare chest and stomach, causing me to quiver and whimper.

"I need you, CJ. Need you so bad."

I pulled CJ's shirt off and we quickly got rid of the rest of our clothes. I spread my legs, inviting him to move into position. He grabbed the lube out of the nightstand and teased and stretched me with his fingers. We were both too excited for extended foreplay. I pulled my legs back as he lubed up his cock. I gasped at the pain when he pushed in. It had been a while and I had to will myself to relax.

"Relax for me, baby," he whispered. "I love you."

I moaned as he slipped further into me. I wrapped my legs around him, digging my ankles into his bubble butt. He sunk all the way down to the root. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. CJ's mouth clamped onto my neck as he started to move. He started out with slow short strokes, but quickly built up to a full speed relentless rhythm. I whimpered at the assault on my prostate. After so many weeks without him, I couldn't hold it back. I let myself go.

"CJ!" I cried out as the first bolt blasted out of me. My dick jerked wildly between our bodies, spurting hot come all over both of us.

"Micky, baby, I'm coming!"

CJ shoved into me and held still for a second and let out a roar as I felt his cock expand and pulse. His white hot seed jetted into my body, shooting into me and filling me. His short thrusting jabs eventually slowed, but he remained erect inside me.

I panted underneath him, exhausted from my intense climax. CJ showed no signs of exhaustion as he started moving again.

I moaned softly. "Oh god... Again?"

He pulled out of me and rolled onto his back, pulling me with him.

"Ride me, baby," he growled. "I want to see you fuck yourself on my cock."

I straddled his chest and reached between my legs. I lifted his dick and slowly impaled myself onto him. I steadied myself with my hands on his belly and began to move up and down. CJ's hands gripped my hips and helped me move up and down. He bucked his hips up in rhythm with my movement. I threw my head back and braced myself with one hand on his belly and one on his thigh as he dug his fingers into my skin and pounded up into me.

I whimpered and begged. "Oh god... Fuck me, CJ. Fuck me."

"Fuck yeah! Ride my fucking cock, baby. You're gonna get my big cock every night, at home and on the road. Gonna fill you up with my come. Gonna keep you so satisfied you won't be able to think straight."

CJ's right hand left my hip and I watched him spit in it. He gripped my dick and fisted it up and down in rhythm with our movements.

"Come for me, cub! Come now!"

I cried out his name as a white rope of sperm arced out of me and landed in the middle of his chest, followed by several more spurts onto his chest and stomach. At the same time, CJ roared my name and thrust up into me, filling me up a second time.

My head fell back and I rested and tried to catch my breath with CJ still buried inside me.

"You're so fucking beautiful," CJ whispered.

I looked down at him and smiled. After my orgasm, I could no longer hold myself upright. As his softening member slipped out of me, a stream of his come leaked out and I clamped my muscle shut and blushed in embarrassment.

I reached down and grabbed my pajama bottoms. I wiped the sticky semen from my leg and butt and then wiped down CJ's hairy chest and groin as best as I could.

His eyes were half closed and I knew he wouldn't be awake much longer.

"C'mere, baby. I need you."

I tossed the pajamas onto the floor as he pulled me to his chest. I pulled the sheets up over us and settled down against him.

"I love you so much, CJ."

"Love you, baby," he mumbled as he started snoring softly.

I closed my eyes and listened to his breathing until it lulled me to sleep.

***

EPILOGUE

was moved into CJ and Steve's house by the end of that week. Even though we spent nearly every night together before they left for tour, there was a different feeling that first night. I was no longer spending the night in CJ's bed. We were sleeping in our bed.

I quit my job and became Riot's personal assistant. The work was a lot harder than I thought it would be and the pay was pretty bad, but CJ made more than enough to take care of us. I also had a good bit of money saved up, so if we needed anything we could afford it.

Two months later, I was on the road with the band. As their assistant, I was really busy. I was constantly running back and forth, fetching things, making phone calls, working with their manager, talking with the venue crews.

By the end of the night, I would be exhausted and I came to understand first hand why CJ was so tired all those times we talked on the phone. Some nights we'd go to bed and we'd just fall asleep in each other's arms from exhaustion. CJ would make it up to me in the morning, though. If he didn't have sex with me at night, he usually had to have it twice the next morning. I didn't mind. I gave it up to my big bear whenever he wanted it. I was always ready for him.

Sure there were a lot of parties, but CJ was always well behaved. He was great with the fans, and I didn't mind the flirting, which was innocent and just CJ's way of being there for his fans. He never let them get out of line or disrespect me. I felt guilty that I ever doubted him. The good thing about being on tour with him, was if he needed any 'personal' matters taken care of backstage, I was always close by.

And the bio on the tour book? It now read that 'CJ Adams is engaged to be married to the band's personal assistant, Micky Butler'.

robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers