All Comments on 'Growing Into A Voyeur Ch. 01'

by hedonist_at_heart

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sequels Yes

Ver good start. Looking forward to Ch.02. Thanks. You have set the hook well dear author, very well indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too many errors

Even on the first line. The "date night" belongs to both parents, surely? So it's "parents' date night". You don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Learn to write before you try to make a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"Every once and awhile..."? What the fuck does that mean?

Grow up on Mars, did you? People write shit like this because they simply repeat what they think they hear and then worse, never ask themselves what they are writing. You also have big problems with commas and apostrophes. You must have been traumatized by a small curved line as a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good start

Ignore the comments about the errors. Yes, there are one or two, but they don't detract from the story. You're setting the scene well, but a little more pace would be good.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree with too many errors

It could have been a 100 rating but what may seem to others to be minor errors such as "but" instead of "butt" just takes away from the eroticism. It makes one have to back up and read again to make sure of the meaning. Of course the pure wankers probably really don't mind - they just skip over the errors because they're not that educated anyway.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
The story has the makings of a very good erotic story

Now that the main characters are laid out and some background work has been done, I hope that the story will get to more than just masturbating and watching.

Mom, daughter and son could have a good time fucking and sucking while dads away all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More please

Good job so far. Critics you don't need. Rarely reply but your's was worth it. Mystery needs to unfold gradually and give us hope it is going to get better and better soon.

Tasting your cum was a neat unique addition with good responses from the gals so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good

I agree with anon

top quirk about the taste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
follow-up

Yes there were a few errors, but anyone who couldn't follow the story need to take a reading course. Was disappointed that Chapter 2 and more were not already posted - hurry please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
When is Next

When are we going to read the rest of the story??? Will mom and michelle combine to have him for lunch or does it just die there??? Will Dad get involved and have the whole family in an orgy and learn to have fun when and where they feel their urges surface??? Write more soon and this time make it hotter than ch.01...

phattiephattiealmost 12 years ago

What the hell hedonist_at_heart! Where is part 2??

The kitchen scene where the sister asks her mom to taste the eclaire was the hottest thing I have ever read (so far :)). I like to think the two aren't in cahoots, but rather the sister is seducing the mom on her brother's behalf (only because she wants to see her brother squirm)

What seperates the good stories from the boring ones are those that build up tension before the climax. Your story does that well. Keep writing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

This author turned out to be one of those "one and done" authors seeing as this "first" chapter was written over 4 years ago. It's too bad as this story had true potential and the author showed that he was a pretty good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awsome

I hope you finish this story soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous