Growing Josh Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, is the big bad college professor going to fuck his rancher husband."

Darrin rammed his dry finger inside Mitch's ass. "Damn straight I am!"

"Oh fuck! For god's sake use some lube!"

Darrin bit down on Mitch's neck, sinking his teeth in as he sucked on the spot, wanting to mark Mitch as his again. "What if I want to just fuck your ass?"

Mitch bent his neck, giving Josh full access. "Whatever you want, college. Whatever you want."

Mitch let out a growl and grabbed Darrin's face, crushing their lips against each other, his tongue demanding entry into Darrin's mouth. Soon their tongues were warring and Darrin's passion was overwhelming. He grabbed Mitch's arm, lifted it high over his head and pressed his face into the dark hair covering his arm pits. The strong, slightly rank, musk washed over Darrin. The raw masculinity was overpowering as he wound his way around his man's body. Once he had filled his senses with Mitch scent, he pulled out of his pits, licking the residue from his lips.

"You make me so fucking hot. God, you're sexy."

Darrin pulled Mitch over to the sofa and pushed him over the overstuffed arm. He wormed his hands under Mitch, unbuttoning his jeans and then tugging them and his underwear down to his thighs. His hands opened Mitch's meaty crack, overwhelmed with desire as always. The darkly furred trench was one of Mitch's best features so far as Darrin was concerned.

In an instant, Darrin rammed his face into Mitch's ass, his tongue burrowing inside as his hands frantically touched every bit of Mitch he could reach. Grabbing his ass in a tight grip, he pulled it open as he ate out Mitch's hairy ass. Reduced to mews and gasps, Darrin loved how his man responded to him. He pulled back and swatted Mitch's ass.

"How about it cowboy. You ready to get fucked?"

"Anytime you touch me I'm ready."

Darrin reached under the couch with a smile on his face, which froze. Moving lower, he swept his hand under the couch, trying to find the bottle of lube they normally kept there.

"You know they took it, right?"

"What?" Darrin was frantically searching.

"The lube you're looking for. Mutt and Jeff took it. They fuck like bunnies now that things are back to normal. And they found your careful stashes of lube."

"God damnit!" Darrin stood, pushing himself against Mitch. He stomped to the bedroom, back in an instant and looked up to see Mitch grinning at him.

"What?"

"Well, I'm laying across the couch, my wet ass stuck up in the air while you stomp around all pissed off because our sons stole our lube, and your boner is still pushing out your jeans like you have a fence post in there."

Darrin slowed down and then chuckled as he walked to Mitch's ass again. He filled his hand and smeared the gel over Mitch's crack, causing the hair to matt down even further. Then he thrust two slick fingers deep inside of Mitch, hitting his sweet spot with the first thrust.

Darrin pulled back, giving his dick a thick coating of lube before putting the slick head against Mitch's pucker and pushing. His well worked hole opened effortlessly and Darrin eased into Mitch's ass. In spite of his hedonistic performance tonight, he didn't want to cause real injury.

Pausing to allow Mitch to adjust, he pulled almost out before pushing rapidly back inside. Darrin's pace increased with each pass until his ass was a blur as he pounded Mitch's gut.

"Fuck!" Mitch's body roiled, humping against the couch as Darrin slammed into him. Darrin smile evilly and pulled out.

"What the fuck! I was about to nut."

"I know. That's why I pulled out. It's all about me."

Mitch chuckled. "You asshole. Well you only get tenure once. What's next, kinky boy."

"Strip."

Mitch pushed himself up, shoved the pants down to his ankles and stepped out of them. He grinned, then snaked his hand back and slid two fingers inside. Mitch's eyes rolled up and his moans began again as his fingers plowed into his own butt.

Darrin leered at Mitch and moved to where he could watch him finger fuck himself. Darrin slowly stroked his aching cock, incredibly turned on by the sight of his manly husband performing for his benefit. But Darrin wasn't interested in just watching tonight.

Moving behind Mitch, he shoved him forward, aimed his dripping cock at Mitch's well opened hole, and slammed himself inside.

"Fuck. Direct hit captain!"

Darrin chuckled at Mitch but clamped his hands on his waist and slammed into his gut. The noises coming from Mitch were building in volume, as they neared their shared climax. Mitch's body tensed, locking him in place as he began shooting. His moans and indecipherable speech punctuated the stripes of cum across the living room floor.

Darrin caressed each inch of Mitch's body. The vice-like grip surrounding his cock slowly abated. As Mitch released him, Darrin started sliding into his gut. The heat and friction pushed Darrin to the edge. He thrust wildly, pounding Mitch as his orgasm rolled over him.

Darrin's toes gripped the floor as the first pulse of cum shot out of his cock. His body shook with release while his cock filled Mitch's ass with cum. Darrin let out a final grunt of pleasure, and rocked back off his toes.

"Oh damn, that was good."

A smirk covered Mitch's face when he looked over his shoulder at Darrin. "Good? Good! I pay for 8 years of college and the best word you've got in your big head is good?"

Darrin ran his hands slowly over Mitch's back and chuckled. "Let see... how about fantastic, stupendous, earth shattering, mind blowing, amazing, or maybe superlative."

"Superlative?" Mitch started laughing.

"Yes, superlative. A perfectly acceptable choice. And when I move your ass to the table and fuck it again it will be superlative also."

"I'm not sure about your fancy word, but fucking on the table sounds fun. And yes, I can use fun for my description. I only have a lowly masters degree."

Darrin grabbed Mitch under the arms, helped him off the side of the couch, maneuvered him to the table, and pushed him backward until he was sprawled across it.

He slid his hands under Mitch's thighs and pushed them forward. He planted small kisses down the backs of his thighs until he arrived at Mitch's ass.

"My, this looks well used!"

"Smartass. Get busy making me feel good."

"Ten-four, roger that."

Before Mitch could respond, Darrin plunged his tongue into Darrin's gaping ass and started licking the residue from their first session. Soon both of them were well on their way to their second climax of the evening.

<><><>

"Fuck!"

"What?" Mitch tried to focus on what had Darrin upset as he struggled to wake up. While Darrin scrabbled off him, Mitch twisted in his sleep induced haze, and fell off the couch.

"Come on! Can't you hear them?"

"What? Fuck! What's going on?"

"The boys are here, and we fell asleep after fucking everywhere in the house. Shit! That's them!"

Mitch pushed himself up, laughing as Darrin ran for the bedroom. Mitch shrugged, grabbed a pillow from the couch, clamped it against his crotch, and strolled to the bedroom.

They need to learn to knock, or they might get surprises, thought Mitch.

Mitch was sauntering to the bedroom when they burst into the kitchen.

"Holy fuck! I'm not hungry now. The last thing I wanted to see was your hairy ass.'

"Last time I saw it, Josh's ass was pretty hairy, and you never seem to lose your appetite for it." Mitch shot back over his shoulder.

"It smells like sex in here too," said Josh.

Mitch paused and looked back as he hid all but his upper chest behind the bedroom door. "Really? Hmm. You might want to wipe the counter off with bleach before you fix breakfast on it."

"Ewww!" squealed Josh.

Mitch chuckled as he closed the door.

<><><><><>

* - A potlatch is a traditional gift giving celebration of the indigenous people of the northwest coast of North America. They were outlawed in both Canada and the United State until the mid-1900's due to missionary influence.