All Comments on 'Growing Pains: Betrayal'

by johndstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ohioohioalmost 12 years ago
More to come???

I enjoyed this and found it interesting, but there's no sign that this is Part 1 of a continuing story. Will you be going on with it?

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incomplete?

i liked it but it is obviously not the end. You should let us know if it will be continued or not. If not then I should have rated it a 1 instead of the 5 starts that i gave it!

johndstoriesjohndstoriesalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sequel

There will be more to the Universe; I aim to post once a week. The next bit on this thread will be in a fortnight in early June.

I cannot post links to my website, but I explain the concept on there! Sorry for the confusion.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
IF YOU GROW

things will never be the same, not even close. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sorry story

he shits all over her blow 30k on hookers,gets her pregnant and evicted. and she loves him.HOW SICK IS THAT..and this story is not finished yet..time to move and and abort the embryo. WHERE is this sad and sick story going. can the author make it work???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Poor Rhea. She has been with Simon the douchebag so long that it is almost like she thinks this is as good as she can get. Hell anything is better than Simon!!!

Though in a sick way I think Simon does love Rhea. No matter how many women he screwed she was the only one he actually said "I lvoe you" too. Not that it changes anything.

Don't know if the plan is to redeem Simon, because he is pretty irredeemable, but I am interested in seeing how this all unfolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous