All Comments on 'Growing Together... Pt. 02'

by englander1961

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good story but questions arise

How did Laura open a locked door? Who has been screwing Liz and got her cherry? Carl?? What has been going on with Laura and Toni? And why is Laura so happy to know Doug is screwing their daughter? Was LAura screwing HER father?

I get the feeling that this will become a family orgy later on.

But we're anxiously waiting to hear more!!

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superbly written and exquisitely erotic...

I appreciate the way you draw the story out, developing your characters with an increasing complexity. A story of novelistic proportions and depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Only 100%

Another beautiful, well written and very erotic narrative by the World-Renowned” Susan England! A better narrator of erotic fiction than Ms. England does not exist; she has the artistic ability to bring the reader, or should I say voyeur, into the picture. And somehow, Ms. England, a pillar of rectitude and learning, accomplishes the feat of hardening this old man without resorting the vulgar, slam-and-pound or gross exaggerations of so many other writers.

Thank you Ms. England for what you bring to me and, I suspect, many other readers.

Gran Pa

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Oh gosh that part when LIZ confesses what these 'nasty boys' did to her made me so damn hot, my body had the same reaction like her father's ... so i had to comment on that part immediately ;-) !

What a wicked sense of humour, wit and erotic decadence you have in you beautiful Missus englander1961. Now back to the story :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous