Growing Together... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug was now pushing his cock to meet his daughter's hips and she was humping wildly back against him. The bed was rocking and Laura could see her husband's dick pumping in and out of a very wet cunt. Laura continued to watch as she herself became excited, the moistness starting between her pussy lips. She heard the woman say in a muffled husky voice that sounded familiar that she wanted it harder. The rocking of the bed became more violent as Doug speeded the movement of his hips. Laura heard the voice again, this time telling her husband how good it felt for his cock to fuck her the way it was, and with a shock she at last recognized the voice of her own daughter. Liz was about to reach her orgasm; Doug was beginning to feel his cum start at his balls and race to his cock. He began moaning that he was going to cum. She heard Liz telling Doug to shoot his cum inside her. Laura now knew that her husband was on the bed fucking their daughter and their daughter was loving every inch and second of it. Doug exploded his sperm deep inside Liz's pussy, coating the inner walls. It mixed with her own spendings and oozed out between his cock and her pussy. Liz's cum was extremely powerful. More powerful than the day before. Her body quaked as she pounded her hips onto her Dad's cock as they came together. Doug held her hips tightly against him as she kept her hips rocking. The naked couple were gasping and making small noises. Laura saw her husband's hips pull back and his semi flaccid dick slip out of her daughter's cunt. His cum ran out of her and Laura watched as it dribbled down and onto the bed.

Laura stood back from the door, eyes wide and mouth open. She went back into the bathroom, quickly dried herself and slipped into her clothes, thrown down on the floor. She couldn't believe what she had just seen happen in her marriage bed. She didn't know what to do right now. She heard them moving in the room again and guessed they were dressing. Laura quietly opened the bathroom door onto the corridor and walked towards the stairs. As she got there she heard the door open behind her and turned around to see Doug and Liz coming out. She smiled at them and asked them if they had enjoyed themselves. Liz flushed scarlet and looked at her Dad. Laura continued by saying that it had certainly looked as though they were enjoying themselves a lot. Laura turned around and walked downstairs. Doug looked at his daughter with a baffled expression on his face. Liz had a similar expression. They didn't know what to think. Laura didn't seem horrified or flaming mad at what she had hinted she knew.

Doug and Liz were soon downstairs at the table. Doug sat at the end chair, Liz at the left side of her Dad and Laura at the right side. Liz looked at her Mum across the table, and she seemed happy, but Liz couldn't understand how that could be. She had just practically admitted to Liz and her Dad that she not only knew about their incestuous affair, but had seen them doing it. How could she be happy? Liz was totally confused.

Nothing was said during dinner. Everyone looked at their plate while they ate and avoided looking at each other. Laura finally broke the silence by asking Liz how her day had been. Liz, looking surprised by the unexpected question, answered "Fine, great Mum." Doug, for the first time, looked at Laura. Now both Liz and Doug were totally confused by Laura's sudden happiness.

As Laura finished her dinner she picked her plate up and took it into the kitchen. Toni was standing over the sink and as Laura walked up behind her, reached around and put the plate into the sink. Before retrieving her hand Laura brushed her hand across the front of Toni's breasts. Toni almost fell from the sudden jolt of pleasure that surged through her. As Laura removed her hand and stepped back Liz came into the kitchen with her and Doug's plates. Laura couldn't be sure whether Liz had seen what her hand had been doing and realised that she was going to have to be very careful when she was around Toni, especially when any of her family were close by. Liz set the plates on the counter beside Toni and told her the meal was very good and thanked her.

"Would you like to walk in the garden with me, Liz?" her mother asked. "Or would you prefer to change your panties first? It must be very uncomfortable to be wearing panties that are sticky and wet." Liz flushed scarlet. She could think of no suitable reply and guiltily walked outside with her mother. As they walked towards the rear garden, Laura thought of Toni and what they had talked about a few days ago. About how she had felt then and what had almost taken place. About her intention that it would not be long before something very definitely did take place between them. With her own desires still to be fulfilled in so many different ways, she couldn't bring herself to condemn her daughter or her husband.

* * * * *

To be continued in

Part Three :

Chapter Five - Toni's story

Chapter Six - Toni and the Sports Coach

Chapter Seven - Laura and Liz become firm friends

12