Guardian Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Traitorous, turn coat bastards," she huffed.

She was trying to be mad at them but the twinkle in her eyes and the corners of her mouth betrayed her false anger and she fell into bouts of giggling laughter.

"I am not mad James! I know they only want what is best for me. And it looks and feels like that you are what is best." She beamed a wicked smile at him.

There was a brief moment of activity as James shifted back to his human form. A brief flash of fur and the crackling of bone and he was again as naked as the day he was born.

He sat quietly next to her not even bothering to put his pants back on. He simply held her tight and nuzzled her neck, licking and nibbling the side of her neck and up to her ear lobes. Rachel gasped as he gently probed her inner ear with his tongue.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "I could definitely get used to this."

She stopped him after a couple of minutes before they both got carried away and decide to copulate right her on the forest floor.

"You never answered my original question. What is with the werewolf and shield? Seriously. We get off on some serious tangents with our conversation," she said this with a wicked lick and nip at his jaw which made him groan in lust.

Forcing his wolf and his manhood to settle back down, he forced his mind back to matters at hand. It wasn't dire information, but it would make the evening run much more smoothly. Besides, he didn't want to miss out on her birthday present and the night he had planned for them. Tonight would be their first night together if everything went right. He sighed and breathed for a moment to cool his jets then opened his eyes to look at those lovely jade pools of desire.

"God you don't make this easy on me. I could get lost in your eyes for days on end..."

She snapped her fingers to bring back his attention.

"Focus here Romeo! Maybe you should put your pants on so I'M not distracted by that anaconda lying in your lap."

James had to laugh at her comment; the only thing he could think of the moment was a line from one of his favorite comedians.

Squirrel Man!

Huh? Squirrel? What are you going on about?

Nothing baby...I'll explain it later.

He chuckled and quickly moved to recover his jeans and t-shirt as she readjusted herself and righted her jeans back over her now battered and sore pussy. The coarse feeling of the denim sans panties against her lips was an unusual feeling, but not uncomfortable. It simply reminded her of why she was missing panties and the incredible ride James's oral skills had sent her on. She shook her head to clear the erotic fog that threatened to engulf her mind again. God what this man did to her!

"Okay now that all of the tasty bits of our desires are now safely camouflaged once more we can continue our discourse of our oratory dissertation until completion."

God you are such a dork!

I know. But that makes you a dork by association.

She rolled her eyes at him, "get on with it!"

Yes my lady.

"The wolf and shield is my families crest...the Wolfe Clan. The werewolf is depicted in full battle form and the red background is for the blood and strength of our ancestors. You see over three thousand years ago there were five great people with many different clans...the elves, dwarves, humans, the vampires, and of course werewolves. The vampires and werewolves have been natural allies because of our affinity towards night and the moon. The humans, dwarves, and elves were also allies. Now you have to realize this is back when magic and superstition were still prevalent in the world. Humans still believed and lived among us supernatural creatures.

In 637 BC an elfin princess named Trinity from the Silver Leaf Coven was to wed a vampire prince named Dominion from the Crimson Fang brood. Just go with the names, they have changed over time; they don't mean what they used to. Anyway, the marriage was arranged by the fathers of both great houses and it was a political move. The families hoped to bridge the ever-growing rift between the two alliances that were held together by a shaky truce that was established in 723 BC. Before that time it was nothing but war and bloodshed between the different houses and factions. No one was getting along. So they decided if they couldn't ensure a peace through treaties, they would breed one. The hope was for a child to be sired between vampire and elf to help bridge a genetic gap that had devastated blood lines for the past six centuries.

So the wedding took place and Trinity was wed to Dominion. The marriage and the whole thing were doomed from the start. The two hated one another. They were furious at each other's parents and resented being used as pieces in a fucked up political game of chess. The two hated each other so much they stayed with their own people. They didn't even consummate their wedding night. The only reason the two finally sired a child is when Trinity came into heat. Dominion was literally drug to the bed chamber by four of his brothers. Trinity was on the bed tied and gagged screaming her bloody head off. But once Dominion got a whiff of her arousal, his dick took over and he was on her like white on rice. There was no love between them. It was quick and dirty fucking. He mounted her, broke through her hymen, and twenty seconds later he ejaculated. She didn't even get a chance to have an orgasm. It is said she vomited each time after he came in her, she was that disgusted with her situation. This went on for three agonizing weeks until the healers determined that Trinity was finally pregnant. Dominion was gone the next day until the night Trinity went into labor. Again he was dragged kicking and screaming into the birthing room. It was an agonizing 18 hour ordeal. Finally the baby crowned and was delivered. But the baby was dead, it was a still birth. The labor had nearly killed Trinity. She was sick with a fever for two weeks and then went into isolation with her family until she again came into heat. The stupid bastards were just going to keep on trying. They were that desperate for a hybrid heir.

Trinity had other plans though. She cursed Dominion and his evil seed; she cursed her family and their feelings of duty over family, their complete disregard for her well being. She was determined to end it all the first night of mating. Unknown to her maids Trinity had smuggled a silver dagger and a broad sword into the bed chamber. It was suspected an elfin lover supplied her with the weapons, but it was never proven. Finally on the night of mating Dominion again was dragged to mate with Trinity. Again once he got a whiff of her musk his little man took over and the big brain went bye-bye. The minute Dominion mounted Trinity and started thrusting she struck. She grabbed the silver blade from under her pillow and plunged it deep into Dominion's chest. She then took the broad sword and beheaded him; his hard cock still plunged deep in her cunt. She then grabbed the silver dagger from Dominion's chest and plunged it into her own. They were found an hour later when the healers came to ensure that Dominion had planted his seed. After that all hell broke loose.

The fathers of both families blamed each other. Other houses and clans refused to embrace this idea of breeding and the whole plan evaporated. No one is certain who struck first. Historians believe that the Crimson Fang brood had tired of peace and wanted revenge, but it could have easily been the Silver Leaf Coven. Long story short, houses and allies took sides and war broke out. The Blood Wars lasted 962 years and killed millions. It decimated every inch of soil on the planet. Whole economies and empires were ruined. By the end there had been so much death and chaos even the most blood thirsty and sanguine of the great houses could no longer stomach the carnage. They wanted peace. They wanted prosperity. But most of all they wanted an assurance that their genetic lines would last and this kind of shit would not happen again."

James took a breath and looked at Rachel to gauge her reaction.

You with me so far baby?

I think so. The whole thing sounds too fantastical...like something out of J.R. Tolkien.

You would be surprised how much of the Lord of the Rings is actually based on historical accounts and first-hand knowledge. J.R. was a brilliant writer and had a lot of friends from our world help with his writings. Anyway...I need to get back on topic. We need to finish up soon so we can make our party.

"Our party?" she asked intrigued.

"That's right baby. It's our coming out party," James said this with a gay flip of his hand. She rolled her eyes at him, "no serious it's called the Rites of Ascension. You see all werewolf men go through a final transformation the night of their 18th birthday and for the Alpha's it is the time when we first lay claim to our mates. I know what you are thinking...how can a body this gorgeous get any better looking? It's hard but I plan to pull it off. At least I won't be so fucking pale."

Actually I was thinking that. I think you're already scrumptious right now.

Thanks baby! That means a lot to me. It helps out my male ego and everything. But seriously, I won't look like quite a dork anymore; although my personality won't change so my inner dorkness will still be there. Trust me. You won't be disappointed.

He leaned over and gathered her lips into his own and carefully licked her lower lip. She felt a heat and tingle flow through her. But something was different. She felt the split in her lip fill up and mend and she felt the pain ebb and then it was gone. She looked questioningly at him as if he had pulled a rabbit out of his butt.

"Werewolf saliva has medicinal properties. It also works great as a mild sedative. Relaxes and calms our mates when they are stressed. I've heard a thorough cleaning can be quite sensual and enjoyable. I plan to lick and nibble every edible inch on your delectable body until you scream,"

James said this last part with a lascivious look in his eyes. His emerald green orbs caused her body to flush and all the blood rush to her sex in anticipation of penetration.

"If we don't fuck soon I am going to scream!" Rachel said with a lustful moan.

"We will babe. Tonight! But I have a few special surprises in store for your birthday. I want to make our first time together special and your first birthday with me unforgettable," James said.

"Is there anything about the clans or the blood war that I should know before we head to the party?" she asked.

"Oh Yeah! Just a little bit more and then we can get going. So in 325 AD Emperor Charlemagne held the first Council of Nicaea in Bithynia, Turkey. A delegation from each race was chosen and sent. It was decided that an everlasting peace was not only wanted but it was dire to the continuation of all the species involved. They decided that there would not be intermingling of blood among the supernatural races. It was discovered that the supernatural races don't mix well together; much later it was confirmed through genetics. There are too many recessive genes to make mating between an elf and vampire or werewolf and vampire, etc. work. Births would most likely end in death or disfigurement. The genes that make each race unique and give us our powers also disqualifies for interbreeding. Anyway, back to Nicaea. The only race that would guarantee a successful mating was the human race. The human race has no super powers and they share certain traits with all four of the supernatural realms. So the three Fates, you'll meet them tonight, way cool by the way, determined that the Alpha blood lines from each major house would mate with a particular line of humans. Tattoos and identifiable marks for each house and species would be placed on the Alphas and their mates to help identify and find one another. It was up to the clan to protect the mates from harm.

Finally the Fates placed magical and sacred barriers on each mate's sexuality. A female mate would be barren to any other than her mate. This would keep illegitimate births and disputes to bloodlines in power from happening. Secondly, it would help keep mates pure for each other. A male cannot maintain an erection and a female cannot get aroused. Did you ever start to feel queasy or have a stomach ache when you started to kiss or anything with your...ugh...'boyfriends'?" James nearly gagged this last sentence out.

Are you jealous my love?

You have no fucking idea how jealous I was seeing you with that prick Jayden. Each time I saw him touch you I wanted to remove certain parts of his anatomy that would disqualify him from procreating.

That's kind of sweet in a totally possessive, psychopathic kind of way.

James chuckled at this. Rachel's sense of humor drove him round the fucking bend. She was sarcastic, quick witted, and had a sharp of tongue. She was not afraid to get down and nasty in her humor...everything about her made him want to lock her away in his bedroom for days on end and do wholly carnal and unspeakable things to her.

So why don't you?

Huh?! Whoops. Let my imagination run wild again. God you make me hard!

Rachel reached and grabbed a hold of her man's cock and started to stroke him gently through his jeans.

"You like that baby? You like when I stroke your massive cock for you? You want to take that massive fuck stick and plunge it deep into my tiny fuck hole until I scream and cum all over you, don't you?" Rachel cooed.

"Yesss!" James hissed.

He was quickly losing control. He was so fucking horny he was on the verge of taking her right there. She felt the struggle for control well up in him. She couldn't help but tease him some more. She shifted and bent over the bench presenting her ass to him. The vision alone was driving him mad, not to mention the smell of her arousal sent his wolf through the fucking roof.

"Is this what you want baby? You want to take me like your bitch in heat and make me submit to you like a good submissive bitch don't you big boy? Want to claim my steaming hot cunt for your own, empty your baby batter into my womb, make me fat and pregnant with your babies...is that what you want sweetie?"

Her voice was like gold dipped in honey. But it was the mention of her pregnant with his pups that broke his resolve. He lunged at her knocking her to the ground in a giggling mess of limbs. He straddled her body and forced her arms above her head. He lowered his mouth and nipped at her until she presented her throat to him.

God woman you drive me insane! Do you know what the thought of you pregnant with my pups, your beautiful tits laden with milk does to me? You don't, do you? Well I'll tell you.

He grabbed her hand and shoved it on his crotch. He was hard as steel. His trouser snake was shoved deeply down his pant leg. The denim was causing a painful confinement that was driving him to the point where he didn't care about tonight. He wanted her NOW!

"Oh. Baby! I'm sorry...look what I've done to you. Oh you must be in pain. Let me relieve this for you. Let momma please suck and gobble for fuck stick. Let momma guzzle all that wonderful fuck cream from your massive staff."

James growled low and pulled her to her knees. She practically ripped his jeans down his legs. His cock sprang so quickly it nearly knocked her back. She looked at her new favorite toy with a mischievous glare. She grabbed a hold of him and started stroking him with both hands. His body started to quiver with a sexual tension he had never felt before. Massive amounts of precum started oozing out of his slit. Rachel dove down to retrieve the tasty treat James was offering. She sampled his precum and found it delicious. Something about the taste was just so masculine...a mixture of musk and something that can only be described as James...she needed more. She threw in the towel and dove down his cock like a seasoned whore. She didn't know how she was able to do it, but she managed to down his cock down her throat without gagging. James's eyes rolled back into his head.

Oh my fucking goddess! Luna! How the fuck are you able to do this? You haven't done this before.

I don't know. It tastes so good baby. The smell alone is making me so wet baby. I think I could come just from sucking your cock...oh gods...it tastes so fucking good. Baby I'm having a hard time not mounting you right now. I'm so wet for you. See?

Somewhere between tearing his clothes off and stuffing his hog down her throat Rachel had dexterously unbuttoned and removed her jeans and was now furiously masturbating like a woman possessed while she gobbled his knob like her favorite lollie pop.

Oh fuck! Rachel! Sweetie...I'm too fucking close! If you don't want my cream you better move. I'm going to fucking blow. OH FUCK!

James went off like a fucking roman candle. He had never known an orgasm like the one Rachel was now giving him. He felt like he was dumping a gallon of cum down her throat and she was swallowing like a pro. She acted like it was the sweetest, most delectable essence on this planet. Rachel was swallowing as fast as he was able to spew and he was coming...A LOT! Suddenly Rachel started to twitch and shake as her orgasm took over. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she let go of her release. My God! It felt like she was peeing on him. As perverse as it sounded it excited him more, James managed to find one more shot in the empty barrel of his sperm cannon and deposit it deep into Rachel's throat. Her orgasm had her quaking and shivering like a leaf. She released his cock from her throat and just continued to shake like she was having a seizure.

"Oh God!" she gasped.

James was suddenly so drained and tired he just needed to lie down.

He lifted her up and gave her a toe tingling kiss to end all kisses (at least to this stage in their infant relationship). She was moaning and gasping for air. They passed remnants of his cum back and forth. James discovered he didn't mind the taste. They were equal partners in everything. They would share everything...even each other. Finally he released her and she sucked in a lung full of air. She dreamily looked at the man she would spend eternity with and wanted to voice her love but couldn't find the words. So she simply thought.

Did anyone get the number of that bus that hit me? Could you call the driver and have the motherfucker circle around the block?

James broke down laughing. He had tears in his eyes by the end of it. She simply looked at him with the most dreamy, goofy smile on her face and giggled.

"I love you Rachel!"

"I love you James! More than you'll ever know!"

"Oh. I'll know! You're stuck with me whether you like it or not. I can't get you out of my head," he snorted. He had to laugh at his own little joke.

"Dork," she quipped with a yawn.

James quickly shifted into his wolf form and lay down in a patch of soft grass just outside the circle.

Come here baby! Let's take a nap before we head to my house. You're parents and everyone else will be there about six. I think we both need to recharge our batteries so we don't crash tonight. I plan on keeping you up for quite a while tonight. Come snuggle up to me. I'm warm and comfy, just like a furry pillow.

She happily crawled over to her wolf lover...forgetting to even think about modesty and the lack of clothes. She quietly snuggled up to him and closed her eyes. For the first time in her life she felt absolutely at peace. No fears. No worries. Only contentment. She had found her mate...the love of her universe...her life.

I love you James.

I love you baby! So much Rachel! I'm the luckiest immortal on the planet!