Everyday Ownership

Story Info
Master and sub start the day together.
3.2k words
4.41
20k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes to find him still lying beside me. We're not touching, but our bodies are close, and I can feel his warmth radiating, and I can smell him. He smells of faded cologne; of sweat; of us. The scent of sex is heavy in the air. It smells like him and me, and makes me ache for more as I watch his chest rise and fall in slow shallow breaths.

My hand is drawn to him, magnetized by the familiar need for touch that's nestled deep inside me. I place it on his chest softly. Suddenly his hand clasps over my own and before my mind has a chance to process the movement he is on top of me, straddling me, face hovering over mine with a silly smile. "Not sleeping," he chuckles with a wolfish grin.

Moving to find my other hand he tugs them both overhead, pinning them to the bed at the wrist, trapping me beneath his weight. I smile up at him, teeth finding my bottom lip in the trademark of nervous anticipation. My nipples respond to the shiver that runs through me by contracting and pulling upward toward his naked body.

Leaning down and pulling at my earlobe with his teeth "Good morning Beautiful," he whispers at me.

"Good morning Master," I coo with a soft sigh, feeling the familiar bulge that accompanies his waking pressed against my belly.

Releasing my hand he slides down between my legs and my heart sinks down into my stomach with him. I exhale sharply, need suddenly ignited, blazing between my thighs as he pushes them apart to make room. My lips part from each other, exposing me to his view. I feel a cool breath across my hot sex, and my insides tighten in response.

"Ahh," I sigh, turning my cheek to rest against the soft cotton of the pillow beneath me.

A kiss touches my inner thigh. He kisses me again a bit higher. Again. He lays a trail of them up toward my sex until his nose is nestled in the crook of my thigh, cheek against my smoothly shaved mound. In a sudden shift from affectionate lover to Master, "Tell me what you want," he demands, lifting his head up to meet my eyes.

"I want you to lick me," I blush.

Shaking his head slowly side to side, "Oh little fucktoy, you can do better than that."

"I want your tongue on me," I sigh, "I want to feel your mouth on my pussy, I want you to taste me." A small hesitation. "I want you to make me cum," I admit.

"Mmm, you want to cum for me?" he asks with a raised brow and a wicked grin. "Your wish is my command."

He rises off of me slightly before adding, "I'm so very happy to make you cum my love." Though the words are soft the tone is sinister. It chills my blood and the shiver that follows contrasts with the heat between my legs in a most delicious way. I squirm beneath him, pressing my legs together.

He touches my hands, still held overhead, together. I clasp them. "Stay still," he commands. Crawling to the edge of the bed he props a pillow behind each of my knees, leaving me spread open and moist with anticipation. "No moving," he warns again, eyes hungry as they devour me sprawled out before him.

Soon his lips are on me. I feel a soft kiss at the inside of each thigh. "Mine," he claims them. Then his lips are at the protrusion of my pelvic bone at each hip. "Mine." His tongue thrusts into my belly button. "Mine," he declares. I giggle.

Pulling my pert nipples one at a time into his mouth, tongue running over them, "Mine," he claims each. Two fingers between my legs graze over my tightest hole, pausing to push against it momentarily before pulling through my wetness. He holds them up with childlike exuberance, "Mine," he grins. Pressing the fingers to my lips, thrusting them gently into my mouth, watching as I suck my wetness from them. "Mine," he concludes with a chuckle.

I lay trembling. I want to wrap myself around him, to pull him into me, but not as badly as I want to obey. To show him how truly his I am. He reaches for the box on the nightstand, and though I dare not lift myself up to look, I hear a click followed by the familiar hum of a vibrator.

He nestles it between my lips, against my clit, and slides a single finger down my sex, pressing it against me. His movement is agonizingly slow and when I scoot down, trying to speed his progress, he laughs and withdraws. "You aren't in control here. You are mine. This is mine," he clarifies, shoving his finger firmly into me, and pulling it out just as quickly. "You'll feel me when I'm ready, and not a moment sooner," he scoffs, but his face is soft.

With that he runs his finger around my entrance, it tugs at the skin, stretching it, pulling outward in a circular motion. It stings, and I groan. Bringing another finger beside the first he slowly presses the pair into me.

The movement is glacial. It seems an eternity before they are fully inside me. They simply sit within me motionless. I crave their movement, but I keep my hips still, willing myself to steady them, my teeth digging painfully into my lip as I hold them down.

His eyes smile up at mine as he holds the vibrator firmly against me. With his other hand he thrusts his fingers violently in and out of my wetness. The sudden shift in pace elicits a shriek, and I grab hold of the comforter in an attempt to prevent the force of his movements from sliding me up the bed.

His pace is mercilessly steady. The combination of the humming vibrator and stretching of my taut pussy around his fingers soon brings me to the edge of orgasm. The only tether keeping me from falling headfirst into release is the fear of doing so without permission, the marks on my backside barely faded from the last time I came without his say.

"Oh god." I pause for a ragged breath. "Please Master, I need to cum," I admit simply, unable to form a better argument in my current state.

His only answer comes in the relentless pounding of his fingers against the supple flesh of my cervix as he pushes into me. His fingers are a weight pulling at me as I struggle to hold my head above the waters of release.

"Beg," he commands.

"Fuck! Why won't he let me cum?" my inner voice screams back at him, but I hold my tongue.

Drawing a breath deep into my belly I release it slowly, trying to steady the shaking of my body before opening my mouth. With desperation in my voice I offer my plea, "Please Master, please let me cum. I need it. Your fingers feel so good inside me, I can't take it. Please. Please...," the last word muffled by a gasp as his fingers press firmly into me, holding there.

"You need it?" he questions me, "or do you want it?"

The time for a reply is lost in a moan as his fingertips wiggle against the slippery protrusion of my cervix. "I love watching you squirm," he tells me with a chuckle. Returning to his movements, "You can do better. Tell me what you are." he commands.

Struggling to form words between pants, "Yours!" I shout, "I'm your little fucktoy." The words have become a part of my identity. As much 'me' as my pale blue eyes, and fair skin.

"What do you want little fucktoy?" he teases me.

"I want to cum for you," I manage to eek out.

His eyes narrow, his tone more forbidding than his words, "Don't you fucking dare cum until I say," he warns.

A whimper and the writhing of my body is the only reply I manage as I try desperately to obey. My arms shake with the effort of holding my hands to the sheets above me, I want to grab at the sheets, to dig my nails into them, but instead I squeeze my tightly laced fingers against each other. I'm not sure I can resist any longer, my body is a traitor stalking pleasure like a ravenous animal.

My breath holds in my chest and my mouth falls open in the moment before release. His eyes meet mine, fury and warning painted across his face. He withdraws his fingers and clicking off the vibrator places it beside me.

"Not yet little fucktoy," he tells me firmly.

Crawling over me, hovering above me he bites at my earlobe. Hard. It stings and I pull away. Grabbing my chin he brings me back, leaning down to soothe the sting by pulling my earlobe into his mouth.

His green eyes meet mine when he stops. With lips close enough I can feel his breath on me, and his erection pushed against my sex, he grazes my cheek with a loosely curled fist. In this moment I am his, and he is mine. My Master. I fear him, but he is also cherished and I can't shake the love from my gaze when I look at him. Even when he is pushing me to do the uncomfortable. Even when I am begging or crying love sits there in the blue laced blackness of my eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he tells me.

I open my mouth to speak, but before my lips can form the words his hand is on my nipple, twisting fiercely and the words are lost. Instead an "Oow!" falls from my open mouth as I wince.

He slides down me and somehow reaches to my side and produces a silver chain I know well. Dangling from each end are the sharp toothed clamps I fear. He knows what they do to me, the lengths I will go to avoid their bite, but he grins anyway as he brings the first to my right nipple.

I shut my eyes and groan as he extends the pinked flesh upward and the metal teeth bite at me. Giving the chain a soft tug he moves to do the same with my left side before tugging at that one as well, ensuring a firm grip.

My eyes gloss as he pulls again. The bite of the clamps brings no pleasure, only a sharp punishing pain that makes me want to remove them. They tempt me with disobedience. The urge to release them, to move my arms from overhead and relieve myself, is strong, but looking to him again I hold myself still as his lips meet mine in a hungry kiss.

The slow torture of my nipples has ignited a fire inside me, fanned by his kiss. His closeness allows me to breathe him in. It's the same scent that laces his pillow, and that ragged sweatshirt that I love to borrow. It is so uniquely him and I want to carry it with me always. I murmur a soft "Mmmm," of satiety. When our kiss breaks he places the chain between my lips.

"Hold this for me?" he asks with a smirk, as if I would dare deny his request.

I nod my head with a tiny movement.

"Is that a yes my little fucktoy?"

I nod again, but as I do I feel his hand reach into my blonde locks and grip my hair firmly, moving my head farther so that it bobs violently in an exaggerated nod. The chain pulls taut each time my head raises and tears are pooled in my eyes as he releases me.

He growls a low guttural sound as he drops between my legs. I lean forward to watch his descent, drawn by both desire and the fear of pulling at the chain again by laying my head back. His mouth finds my sex and he hums approval at my taste as he slips his tongue between my lips, parting them further.

His tongue, smooth and firm, runs through my wetness and settles flat against my clit where he begins to lap at me. Slow strokes over the swollen protrusion that make me insides clench. My eyes roll upward before closing, body trembling. So eager to cum that the sheer will needed to tether my hips to the bed, of forbidding them rising to meet him, is enough to draw any attention not given to his touch.

I swallow hard, trying to tame my excitement, my insides clenching violently as he works his tongue over the slick wetness of my pussy. The edges of my world fading like that of an antique photograph, leaving him and his mouth the only clear image at the center.

Lost in ecstasy I forget the chain in my mouth and throw my head back against the pillow. I instantly regret it as I whimper and lift it once again. My nipples ache even when the tension is released. I hear him laugh against my sex at the sound of my pain, but his tongue works to soothe me and the mixture of pleasure and pain fuels the fire burning in my belly.

His left hand touches me and two of his fingers slip into my slick opening. I groan. He reaches for my left arm with his right, grazing my underarm to let me know I can lower my arms now. Immediately and instinctively my right hand is on his head, working the short hairs between my fingers as his tongue lashes over my clit. 


I cling to the bedding with my free hand, trying to hold myself to this moment. The feel of his tongue on me. The way my body quivers. The way my insides tighten around his fingers. I want to pause time and live here in this moment.

As much as I try to resist, when his fingers curl into the 'come hither' motion inside me, beckoning me to release, I begin to lose control. My breathing turns to long pulls of air punctuated by held breaths. My legs are shaking when I finally speak between moans.

"Oh god, please let me cum, you feel so good."

With that he withdraws his fingers and his tongue stills. Instead of bringing me the release I crave his mouth closes over my clit, teeth digging gently around it, before releasing me. As he moves away his tongue runs over me once more and he groans his satisfaction.

"I'm going to fuck this," he tells me thrusting his glistening fingers back inside me, "and this," he smirks running them over to the tight bud of my ass, pressing at it until the tips of his fingers disappear into me.

"You're going to be my good girl and I'm going to let you cum for me," he assures me as he works his fingers inside my tight hole. I breath deeply, concentrating on relaxing around him as he pushes the pair in and out in slow easy stroke.

His pace quicken as my muscles yield to him and ease his passage. Just as I adjust to the feeling and let slip that first moan of pleasure he pulls away and raises back up over me, cock pressing to my slit.

His eyes wide and expression hungry he grunts as his cock pushes between my folds with a jerk of his hips. Reaching down with his left hand he positions it at my entrance. Pushing just enough to lock it inside me, "Is this what you want little fucktoy?" he asks.

"Yes Master. Please fuck me, please let me cum for you," I reply. My plea slurred as it passes the chain between my lips.

His hips move forward, the thrust sudden and greedy. My slick insides yield to him and I groan at the sudden stretching of my pussy around him. The effect of his cock inside me is immediate and I feel that familiar ache growing in belly.

There is no slow buildup, no gentle teasing, no loving glances. Just the steady relentless movement of his hips against me. It's primal. Animalistic. My body responds to it in a way that surpasses comprehension. I want him.

"No, you don't want him," my inner voice scolds, "you need him," it tells me. With that my hips rise to meet him. There is no longer any willpower left for stillness. I know he can hear the change in my breath, sense the way I hold the air in my lungs as he works his cock in and out of my eager little cunt, because once again his body stills just as I teeter at the edge of release.

I sob beneath him. A silent and tearless cry.

A smile dawns on his face and he moves his cock, covered in my wetness, against my ass. Meeting my eyes he waits for me to steady myself and draw a deep breath. He wets his cock further, bringing his hand down from his mouth as he waits. I nod subtly to him and he presses forward as I exhale.

The pursed ring of muscle opens around him, granting him entry into me. I draw another lungful of air and repeat my push. There is an overwhelming pressure as he buries himself deep inside me.

I feel embarrassed. Ashamed. Owned.

His greed for my body speaks to something deep within me and I sigh as he begins to move. Reaching for the vibrator discarded beside me he lifts it up with a devious expression.

"Oh little fucktoy, you are so perfect like this," he tells me as he brings it to my entrance and pushes it effortlessly inside before clicking it on.

His hips move again. Cock sliding in and out of my ass, his body pushing the toy into me, insides humming with the vibrations. I cry out. Restraint cast aside as I whimper loudly, hands digging into the bedsheets, eyes tightly closed, chest heaving.

"Cum for me," he hisses through his own grunts of pleasure.

I need nothing else but those words, the ones I have been waiting to hear, before my insides clench around him. I scream out my release and feel his cock become trapped inside my ass with each wave of clenching tightness as I cum for him.

Before my pleasure fades I hear his grunts and see the way his body tenses as he empties himself into me. The warm cum flooding my tight hole, pushing out around him as he continues to fuck it. He moves inside me until we are both sated before falling to my side, pulling the toy from within me as he does.

He groans and takes the chain from my mouth before releasing my tortured nipples with his right hand. Tossing the clamps aside he soothes the skin with gentle caresses. His arm wraps around me and draws me against him. He places a gentle kiss at my temple, and murmurs a quiet "Mmm".

I blush, and giggle like a child on Christmas morning when he kisses me, laying my head against the softness of the bed.

"Thank you Master," I breathe.