All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 10'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank-you....

....for ending this.It got more ridiculous with each chapter.But good enough writing to catch my half-interest-Pistolpackinpete-(asserting his right to read whatever I want regardless of the merits.And comment accordingly).By the way, if you can't handle negative comments,as you alluded to in previous commentary then be like Papa Toad and don't allow them.See how long people keep reading your stuff.I still read Papa Toad cause I like his "stuff".But he'll never know.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Well done

I still think Jared's a little shit, for doing everything he did. But turned out well. Even if he didnt get the arse-whipping he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
reckless

tale, even a virgin coming back to play but acting like a swingerslut. what a damagaged brain.

pouyqwertpouyqwertover 14 years ago
Nice recovery

Nice Recovery.

I think there should be a two more chapters.

1. The evening with Jared and Jill

2. The birthday surprise for Jared.

I look forward to other stories also, I enjoy reading your stuff.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I didn't get the the point of the story

First of all, I can't see a young man 18 years old ever passing up some mature sexy MILF, just because he wanted to save himself for the perfect mate, unless he wants to be a fucking MONK. Normally the guy would only think with his dick head, and would have fucked her the first chance he had.

I didn't understand all of the humiliation that he was putting the two women through either. I would have thought he would have considered himself lucky that they would even care enough about him to help with his sexual hang ups.

It's a shame that Jen didn't get her pussy filled with the young studs cock, but I guess he was in fact too immature to know that he had the sexy woman any time he wanted her.

What a waste, it would have been so sweet to read that Jen actually got to feel a young lover.

BogartsBossBogartsBossabout 13 years ago

Well written. As usual. I want to know more-and yet this feels like a good place to step away from Jen and her friends.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

IT DID HOWEVER REMIND ME OF HOW BIZARRE MY NOW "EX" COULD BE. GIVE AN INCH AND BEHIND YOUR BACK THEY'RE GOING FOR THE MILE. YOU JUST CAN'T TRUST A WOMAN, SO STAY SINGLE AND STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED WOMEN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good story

I was a little worried there for awhile, last chapter, but it turned out well. Another good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous