Guys Don't Make Passes...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CecilD
CecilD
2 Followers

I let my tongue retreat from her pussy only to latch onto her clit with my lips. This sent a new shock into her, making her quiver on the sofa. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she was lost in ecstasy. I flicked her with my tongue while keeping my lips wrapped around her clit. She grabbed my hair even tighter and moaned so loud I thought the neighbors would hear downstairs. Her back arched again and she straightened her legs out to either side of me, obviously cumming again. I felt a splash on my chin, and looked down to see her pussy firing juices right onto me. I kept going until she stopped cumming, then finally pulled my lips back from her clit.

"Well, you could have warned me you were a squirter!" I said jokingly.

"I...I didn't know I was." She said in between deep breathes. "That was even better than you cumming into my face." That reminded me, as I looked down to see my cock standing at full mast again. I didn't even realize how hard it was throbbing when I was in between Chloe's thighs. She looked down and saw it too. "Shoot it on me again!" She said with a gleam of lust in her eye.

She dropped to her knees in front of me, and took a hold of my cock. She started stroking slowly. I went to put my own hand on there to help her, but she swatted it away. "No sir, this is all mine!" She slipped the head into her mouth again, and closed her lips like a vacuum seal around my cock. She started jerking it harder now, while swirling her tongue around the hard cock head in her mouth. I groaned loudly, and she popped the head out and aimed it right at her eyes again.

"That's it baby, blow it on my glasses!" I couldn't help but oblige after I heard those words. It shot out like a fire hose, completely covering her eyeglasses in my sticky white love. A considerable amount landed on her face, and she pulled my cock back into her mouth to suck out all the rest. I collapsed back onto the couch, all the energy drained out of my body. She grabbed the towel and cleaned up again, then retrieved her underwear and joined me.

"Zach, that was the best night of my life," she said, staring into my eyes. "I gotta get going home, I think if you make me cum one more time I am gonna go crazy." She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth.

"You don't have to leave," I said "I am pretty spent too. I have a huge king size bed, why don't we just go in there and get some rest for a while?"

"You know, that actually sounds wonderful." She left her clothes in a bundle on the floor and went bounding into my room, her ass shaking in her blue undies. I couldn't believe it myself. As soon she laid down, I realized she was already asleep. I chuckled to myself, then reached down and kissed her on the forehead. I took her glasses off and placed them on the nightstand, then crawled into the bed beside her. I wrapped my arms around her gorgeous body, and within minutes I was asleep as well. How did I get so lucky?

CecilD
CecilD
2 Followers
12