All Comments on 'Gwen the Ugly Duckling'

by zebb69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

As a fan of small breasted and flat chested women I like Gwen a lot, except for her shaved pussy which I find makes a tiny titted woman look child-like. To each his own though, and I enjoy the depiction of a less-than-classically attractive woman as a very sexual being. They do try harder, or at least that's been my experience in my life, because they don't have the luxury of coasting by on their looks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you needed to spend more time

with how he worked with her to improve her wardrobe and make-up. Perhaps a trip to the mall, where you take her to a cosmetics counter for the full treatment, and buy her some sexy clingly cloths that WOULD somehow flatter even her twiggy like figure? As HE gets more comfortable in his role of creating her newfound sexuality, he is more and more proud to be seen in public with her. Since she is smarter than him, this is the REAL revelation that fuels her own ego reassurance. Beyond that, I really liked how SHE is teaching him how to be a better person, more sensitive to other's feelings and such. These explorations and moments of character growth should have been more of a focus for the story. Now, may be if you had, you might have approached the romance cat, instead. But even so, it WOULD have made it a better story overall. Meanwhile, IF EC cat HAS to be the cat choice, then by taking more time to describe how the sex got even better for them as her newly found confidence in herself matched up with his newfound empathy and comfort levels with her would have kept the sex quotient high enough but still improved the emotional readability. You tell us that it did, through the weekly sex romps, but you don't SHOW us HOW they did. Even one more page would have given you the space to expand this story just a little bit, but in doing so, provide so much more for the reader. Anyway, Thanks for your efforts! Interesting variation on the office sex scenario!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous