Gym Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers

As she pumped the barbells, Tony and Pete were treated to the sight of Nicola's luscious red pussy lips. The boys clustered around, enjoying the show. Their heads were practically between Nicola's thighs, but she didn't seem to mind. Dave gulped, trying hard to concentrate on the task of spotting Nicola.

"Wow!" cried Pete. "This is way better than any strip club!"

"Yeah," replied Tony. "Pity I didn't bring any dollar bills."

Nicola laughed. She handed the barbell to Tony and sat up.

"Remember, you've got to tell all your friends what a great place Coach Farley's gym is."

They nodded enthusiastically. No doubt about it, everyone they knew was going to hear about what was going on at the Coach's old gym!

Next up for Nicola was reverse leg curls. She laid face down on the bench, pumping her legs in the air. This gave the guys an excellent opportunity to watch Nicola's bare ass rising and falling. It was hard to tell who was enjoying it more, Nicola or the boys!

The sexy starlet ran through the rest of her routine. As she pumped a set of free-weights, she explained that a daily exercise program of aerobics and weight training was a necessity to help keep her body looking great, but she didn't want to put on a lot of unsightly muscles. The guys only half listened, they were more interested in watching, wishing Nicola was pumping something other than dumbbells.

"Phew!" said Nicola when she was done. "That was a great work-out. Whenever I hit the gym, I always come away feeling so aware of my body." With cat-like grace she stretched, showing off her amazing physique.

"I'll be coming to the gym every day at about this time," Nicola announced. "I hope you'll be able to join me again tomorrow."

As she walked out the door, Nicola glanced down at Pete's crotch and smirked. "Looks like the only muscle that you guys got to tone up was this one!" she said playfully, tweaking his cock through his shorts.

The next day, Coach Farley was none too surprised to get calls from seven new guys, all wanting to join the gym. They didn't even mind that he'd raised the membership fee.

When Nicola came in for her daily exercise routine, she laughed when the Coach told her the news.

"I guess word is starting to get around!"

"It sure is, honey." He cast a lascivious eye over Nicola's choice of work-out clothing for today. The gorgeous starlet was wearing a hot-pink thong, and a very, very, *very* tight lycra boob-tube that clung to all the right places and beautifully showcased Nicola's 38-inch tits.

"What do you think?" she asked, doing a twirl. The Coach swallowed back the drool and replied, "The best way to advertize a gym is with a gorgeous body. Preferably one without too many clothes on."

Nicola smiled. As a professional model she loved showing off, flaunting her exquisite form for an audience. She didn't mind too much if the job required her to be nude. In fact, the fewer clothes she wore the better. Nicola had only just arrived in LA to launch her movie career, and she was already beginning to enjoy the sensation of being naked around a bunch of gawping men.

She entered the gym and greeted everyone with a cheery wave.

"Hi guys!"

They turned to look at her, big dumb grins plastered across their faces. Nicola strode over the treadmill, noting with pride the way her audience stared at her bare ass. She was even more pleased to see that there were now more of them watching her.

After a twenty-minute run that left her bathed in sweat, Nicola stepped down from the machine to start her weight training. But first, she'd need someone to spot her...

Nicola cast an eye around the assembled hunks. They were all trying to look nonchalant, as they got on with their own work-outs, but it was obvious they'd much rather be leering at the semi-naked starlet.

She recognized one of her admirers from yesterday.

"Pete, would you like to spot me?"

His face lit up, and he disengaged himself from the rowing machine. "Would I???!!!"

As Nicola bent over to grab a pair of hand-weights, the guys let out a sigh of lust. She lingered in the bent-over position, letting everyone enjoy the view. And what a view! Nicola's thong disappeared between her smooth ass cheeks, leaving her shapely posterior practically bare.

When she finally stood up straight, Pete bounded up behind her like a eager puppy. Nicola started pumping her arms, raising them over her head and letting out a deep breath with every exertion. Pete did his best to spot her, gently gliding his hands over Nicola's biceps to give her support in case she needed it.

Of course, being so close to such a gorgeous babe had quite a powerful effect on lucky Pete. Standing on tip-toe, he could look right down her front at her sweat-slicked boobs straining away inside her lycra top. It wasn't long before Nicola could feel his erect cock brushing against her backside.

"I'm going to work on some incline flys now," Nicola told Pete, taking a seat on the incline bench.

"That's a chest exercise," he replied. "It doesn't look like your hooters need much developing." He slipped his hands under Nicola's arms and gave her boobs a quick playful squeeze.

She laughed. "Oh, I think you guys greatly appreciate a firm, toned bust." As she worked the weights, Nicola jokingly recited an old rhyme:

"I must, "I must, "I must increase my bust. "The bigger the better, "The tighter the sweater, "The boys depend on us!"

All eyes were on Nicola's breasts. The particular exercise she was doing, heaving the weights back and thrusting her chest forward, put an enormous amount of strain on her top. Everyone knew that it was only a matter of time before something gave...

With a THWACK! Nicola's top snapped off and went flying across the gym, leaving her boobs completely bare.

Nicola let out a gasp of shock, but didn't try to cover her tits. "Opps!" she giggled. "I'm sure you guys don't mind if I finish my work-out topless?"

"No!" they cried in unison.

If there was any possibility that the men in the gym might actually do some exercising, it was gone now. Nicola set about finishing up her routine with her breasts bare, seemingly unconcerned that everyone was getting a good eyeful of her chesty charms.

Of course, that was the point!

The word quickly began to spread about the T&A show that was going on at Coach Farley's gym. Every day, more men joined up, and every day Nicola showed up for her work-out in more outrageous and revealing clothes. And every day, after she was done exercising, she walked out with her boobs bare, waving a cheery see- ya-later to her male admirers.

Within three days, Coach Farley saw 50 new members join his club, all eagerly enquiring as to when Nicola would be next coming in.

"Calm down, folks," he told them. "Our special gym mascot comes in every weekday, and she's always dressed to please. She's an actress and a model, and has to work real hard to keep her gorgeous physique in tip top condition. And when you join Coach Farley's Gym, you get a close-up look at just how hard she works."

At this rate, thought the Coach, I'll be able to pay off my debts by the end of next week, and then start those refurbishments I've been thinkin' of.

So, Nicola got to keep her body deliciously toned and trim, the guys all got to drool over her bare tits bouncing around as she did so, and the Coach was finally getting back in the black. Everyone was happy, except of course Winston E. Prickk.

When he arrived at the Coach's gym on Friday morning, he expected the old man to be broken and despondent, but nothing could be further from the truth.

"Ah, Prick!" drawled Coach Farley from behind the reception desk. "Welcome to my gym. I take it you're here to sign up?"

"It's Pry-ick," he snapped. "What's going on here, Farley? Why aren't you broke?"

Before the Coach could answer, the door to the weights room swung open, and out strolled Nicola. Prickk's jaw dropped. The gorgeous Aussie starlet was wearing a slinky white leotard, the top rolled down to her waist to leave her bare breasts swinging.

Prickk watched on in surprised as the half-naked babe sauntered up to reception, completely unfazed by her nudity.

"Coach, I was thinking, there are so many guys signing up now that we should start a roster of who gets to be my training partner. It's more fair that way, yknow, making sure that everyone gets a turn on me." She giggled. "Opps, I mean a turn *with* me."

"That's a great idea, Knickers," he replied. The Coach would've been casting smug glances in Prickk's direction, but when Nicola's tits are in the room, its all you can do but stare at the free jiggle show.

"Wh-who is this?" Prickk gasped, wiping the drool from his lips.

"Nicola Baron," she greeted him, extending her hand. "I'm the club's mascot, helping the Coach out with a 'recruitment' drive." Her blue eyes smouldering with passion, Nicola ran her hands along the undersides of her boobs, causing them to wobble provocatively.

"Hubba, hubba," murmured an entranced Prickk. "Can I join up?" Then he shook his head. "What am I saying!!??"

Tearing his gaze away from the bare-breasted beauty, Prickk glared at the Coach. "Turning your club into a titty bar won't work, Farley! Sooner or later people will get bored with the view and come back to a real gym!"

The Coach laughed. "You wanna bet on that, you little pip-squeak?"

"Sure as my name is Winston E. Prickk!"

"Knickers, you're my expert on public relations. Hows about we go and see just how eager my clients are to give up exercising with a buck-naked angel to go to some crappy Dickmann's?"

"Whatever you say, Coach," replied the perky Nicola.

The three of them trooped back into the weights room, Nicola flanked by the Coach and Prickk. The moment she entered, everyone turned to look at her. Nicola certainly had a way of lighting up a room, especially with her hooters hanging out the front of her leotard.

"Hi, guys!" Nicola greeted them. "Hey, we were wondering, would you like to stay here, at Coach Farley's Gym, working out with me, or would you rather be at a Dickmann's Gym?"

All the men exchanged incredulous glances, but before they could reply, Nicola had more to say:

"Before you make your minds up, I have a small announcement to make. I'm afraid that Coach Farley's Gym will no longer be offering a topless mascot to cheer up your daily work-out routines."

This was quickly followed by a gasp of astonishment. Prickk, thinking Farley had lost his cute little gimmick, smirked.

But wait! Nicola still had more to say:

"Instead, Coach Farley's Gym will be offering, for your pleasure and entertainment, a *full nude* mascot. Whaddaya say to that, boys?"

Nicola's declaration was greeted by a roar of approval from her admirers. It quickly turned into a chant. "Off! Off! Off! Off!"

With a shrug of her shapely shoulders, Nicola slipped her thumbs into her leotard. "Looks like from now on I'll be saving a few bucks on my work-out wardrobe!"

As the guys eagerly gathered round to watch the strip show, Prickk fumed. "Dammit Farley! I guess you win."

"Don't you think you should be slinking out with your tail between your legs, eh, Prick?"

"In a second. I just want to watch Nicola take her clothes off."

And who wouldn't?

Surrounded by a roomful of slavering men, Nicola teasingly began to slip the leotard off her body. Guided by her fingers, the silky little slip of material slithered downward over Nicola's hips, inch by inch baring more of the starlet's gorgeous physique in all her naked glory.

At last Nicola yanked her leotard right off, exposing her immaculately trimmed muff to the whole gym. The guys had seen many a tempting glimpse of Nicola's moist nether lips over the past week, but this was the first time they'd had the pleasure of seeing her naked pussy in all its glory.

A burst of applause rung through the gym, shot through with piercing wolf-whistles. Nicola wiggled her backside, letting the unwanted garment slide down her thighs and fall at her feet.

The Aussie beauty basked in the glow of adulation elicited by her impromptu striptease right in the middle of the weights room. She loved being the center of attention, and showing off her best assets was always guaranteed to get her noticed.

Nicola was completely naked now except for her sneakers and sweatbands. She posed for her admirers, turning so that everyone got a good look, her full breasts bobbing with every movement. As she showed herself off, Nicola couldn't help but notice the lustful way the guys were eying up her delicious curves.

"So," she asked casually, "I take it no one has a problem if I work-out nude from now on?"

"NO!" came the single reply with many voices.

"Well," said Nicola happily. "Time to hit the showers. Who'd like to scrub my back?"

**********

"And that's why the guys at my local gym are really sweet and don't mind me working out nude," said Nicola as she finished up her tale.

"Wow!" said Rick. "What a sexy story." By now, his hand had crept up Nicola's thigh and was between her legs, his fingertips gently brushing against her dripping pussy lips.

"Can you imagine that?" Rick continued as he groped Nicola's juicy bits, "someone saving their business by using a sexy naked girl to entice customers. I bet it would make a great movie."

Nicola giggled. Things were getting pretty steamy, and not just because they were in the sauna. Her stunningly beautiful face was flushed red with the excitement of being naked in a room full of horny men, their sweating bodies pressed tightly against her bare flesh.

"I was wondering, Rick," Nicola murmured, "if you'd like to help me out with my wrist exercises."

"Wrist exercises?" he replied, mystified as to what she was talking about- until Nicola slipped her own hand between his legs and wrapped it around his erect penis.

I big dumb grin spread across Rick's face. "Sure, Knickers! I'd be glad to lend you a helping hand."

Nicola smirked. "I think for this routine, it's my hand that'll be helping you."

Gently she began to stroke his cock, running her delicate digits up and down his shaft. As she did so, Nicola's soft blue eyes stared into his, a flirtatious smile dancing on her lips.

Rick's pulse began to race, his breathing becoming shallow. This might be Nicola's work-out, but he seemed to be the one doing all the exertion.

Nicola started to pick up the pace, squeezing his cock in her fist with a deliciously firm grip. She certainly knew what she was doing as she expertly jerked him off.

Rick slumped back on the bench, opening his legs even wider. Wiping a damp lick of her hair away from her face, Nicola bent down over Rick's lap, her forearm resting on his naked thighs.

When he first saw Coach Farley's run-down old gym, Rick never imagined he'd wind up in the steamroom receiving a first-class hand job from a gorgeous model!

"Good boy," Nicola murmured, "You like that, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," he replied, sweat dripping off his face. His dick was slippery with pre-cum, nicely lubricating Nicola's hot palm. That oh-so-nice feeling of sexual pleasure rose in his loins, and he felt orgasm approach.

"Time to change hands!" Nicola suddenly squealed with glee. Rick was momentarily disappointed as her right hand disengaged itself from his cock, but an instant later her left was firmly wrapped around his quivering member and Nicola was wanking him again.

"Oh yeah!" he groaning. "That hits the spot."

Smiling to herself, the sexy little gym bunny pumped away for all she was worth. Rick squirmed in delight at her tender ministrations, as Nicola brought him to the brink of ecstasy.

But before he could come, Nicola stopped. Obviously, she had more in store for Rick, and all the other guys.

"Time to hit the showers, boys," Nicola announced. She picked herself up off the marble bench and sauntered out of the steamroom. Everyone followed quickly behind.

By now, Rick was used to the unusual arrangements of Coach Farley's gym, and the fact that Nicola waltzed nonchalantly into the men's shower block didn't surprise him in the least. It was a large communal block, with plenty of room for everybody.

Nicola turned on the shower, letting the steaming hot water cascade over her head, wetting her long brunette hair, and washing down her naked body.

Then she took Rick by the hand, guiding him under the showerhead. He let out a slight gasp as the warm water splashed over his own body, running like a waterfall down his chest and sploshing over his erect penis.

The starlet turned to face Rick, their soaked bodies barely touching. Nicola was as tall as him, her smouldering blue eyes level with his own. Rick's prick, stiff and eager for the hot little gym bunny, brushed against Nicola's well-toned abs.

She placed her arms around his neck and murmured, "lift me up." Rick complied, grasping the nude girl by her hips and lifting her into the air. Nicola wrapped her luscious long legs around Rick's waist.

He could feel her warm body close against his own, her boobs pressed against his chest, trembling with desire as he held her in his arms. Nicola wiggled her bottom to position herself, and then slowly, slowly, the starlet lowered herself onto his throbbing cock.

Rick felt an intense yet pleasant warmth flood over his cock as Nicola's vagina steadily enveloped him. Lubricated by her salivating love-juices, Nicola's velvet box slithered eagerly over Rick's penis, greedily slurping him in inch by inch.

At last Nicola bottomed out, her cunt deliciously stuffed to bursting point, she gave out a satisfied gasp and hugged herself tight against him.

The others stood around, watching their coupling, each of them waiting for their own turn.

Without further ado, Rick commenced fucking the starlet, bouncing her up and down the length of his pole. Hot and moist, Nicola's pussy guzzled greedily on his cock with every stroke, her flesh clinging tightly to his. Water from the shower continued to spray over their furiously-fucking bodies, adding to the slippery mix of sweat and love-slime.

Nicola enjoyed sex immensely, losing herself in sweet sticky rapture. Her performance was accompanied by a litany of squeaks and squeals as the gorgeous model eagerly impaled herself up and down on Rick's dick, over and over again.

The handjob Nicola had given him earlier in the steamroom had made Rick pretty excited already, and it wasn't long before she could sense the organ buried deep inside her womb start to throb in impending climax.

"Oh God!" cried Rick, his muscular body wriggling in orgasm. A moment later, Nicola felt that wonderfully gratifying sensation of hot cum being pumped into her pussy. Rick's cock continued to spurt for a few seconds more, filling the groaning starlet with his sperm. As if reluctant to let go, Nicola's rippling cunt-muscles persisted in squeezing Rick's prick, milking out the last few drops.

"Wow, that was great!" Rick gasped as he lowered her back down. "I wish my local gym in New York had a mascot just like you."

"Thank-you," Nicola replied modestly as she dismounted from her partner. With a deliciously obscene squelch his cock slurped out of her dripping pussy. "I try my best."

But Nicola hadn't finished her work-out yet. Although she hadn't cum herself yet, there were still an awful lot of guys left. They stood around, clutching their purple erections, waiting anxiously for their turn.

It was a good thing Nicola was still horny.

END

Knickers
Knickers
190 Followers
12